The Bunker Project Ch. 16

Story Info
Getting revenge never felt so good.
10.5k words
4.12
2.4k
8
1

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer Warning: This Chapter contains somewhat forced non-consensual sex, if this type of content is not your thing then skip over the section marked as the Second Week of November.

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

********

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 16: The Young Crowd

Fourth Week of October 2024

Construction continued on what would be the new Williams family home. There had been very little sexual distractions after Paul's tryst with Rebel and her subsequent move into his current suite. Word had started to spread of the body that had been found and people were starting to gossip about it.

The security crew had done an amazing job clearing up any sign of what had happened so that meant that either one of them or someone else was talking about what was found. The Major seemed adamant that his people wouldn't break rank like that which meant the most likely answer was that either the killer was letting slip details about what they had done or the maintenance worker that discovered the body was.

As the rest of the week went by Paul and the rest of the administrative crew were bombarded with questions about what had been found. Erica had done an amazing job deflecting all the conspiracy theories that the residents had dreamed up. She almost slipped up herself when one resident came forward asking if the death was related to the others that had happened months prior. As far as all the administrative crew knew, none of the residents had been told about those murders. It was an error on that person's part because it painted a big target onto them and that meant that security was watching them like a hawk from that point on.

With Erica and the rest of the crew taking the lead on the concerns of the residents, it left Paul free to head to the building site each day. He may have been skipping out on his administrative duties but he assured them that he would still be there to cover his part of the new residential interviews and transfers. Work was actively going around the clock as the time line to get everything finished was getting shorter. They had still managed to fall behind what was planned though. The only solution he could come up with was a more all hands on deck approach.

All the women who could manage had now joined in and lent a hand with the building even if they had no idea what they were doing. All of the women were just as eager as Paul to see it finished so they could move in to the larger space. Even Madeline and Danielle had chipped in, each painting up the finished rooms in the upper floors even though they should've been resting to not endanger their pregnancies.

Only Ellie, Ashlei and Cori had skipped out on the physical work. Both Ashlei and Cori were too far along with their pregnancies, each just weeks away from their projected delivery date. Ellie had volunteered to watch the two women while the others worked, plus she herself was only a few months away from giving birth too.

Even with the extra women helping it didn't seem to be enough. If his calculations were correct and they usually were, they were still almost a month behind where they needed to be. After talking out the problem with Erica, a deal was struck with bunker 3 to accept bunker 1's next two allotments of residents in exchange for them sending over which ever undesirables they might have in return once bunker 1 was taking on new people again.

With the deal finalized, Paul no longer had to venture off to take care of any of the induction work for the next two weeks. This prompted him to work on their home non-stop much to the dismay of his women. He was barely sleeping and they had to force him to stop to eat when they could. It seemed to be working though, as they were now closer to being back on schedule. It didn't hurt that Erica, Zander, and Melisa had also joined in with the work since they didn't have to do any of the inductions either.

Second Week of November 2024

The construction had drawn more eyes from the residents as they saw the large amounts of supplies constantly delivered over to the unknown area. Each forged their own theories on what it might be that was being built in the bunker. The women of the Williams household each laughed at the outrageous things the people had thought up. Paul just kept working and didn't care what any of the people thought.

Half way through the second straight week of all-out construction it became clear that Paul was working himself into an early grave. He ignored their medical concerns that Kristi had told him and kept on working. It wasn't until he passed out from exhaustion that he finally stopped or more like was forced to stop. The others kept on working while Paul was brought back to their suite to rest and recover. Each of the women were deeply concerned about his health and took turns watching over him but doctor Kristi had assured them that he would be fine. He just needed some rest and he should be back to normal before anyone knew it.

The major part of the construction was done before Paul's incident. They really only needed to finish up the small things like paint the walls, add the flooring and move in the new furniture that had just arrived. A steady flow of bodies carried all the new beds, frames, dressers, couches, chairs, and appliances from the elevator to the far off hidden building.

Erica had told the residents that one of the residence towers had experienced a fire and needed to have its furniture replaced as a way to hide what was going on. Most bought the story and were curious what danger theirs might be in from fire but Erica easily calmed those fears by telling them there was nothing to worry about. The mysterious fire had been started when a worker was careless with a lit match, she told them. After all they hadn't even known a fire happened so there was nothing to worry about.

Not everyone bought into the story that was being told though. One of those was Michael, the black man who had been seeing Sarah. He had a grudge against Paul and was skeptical of anything having to do with his new rival. He had only gotten angrier towards Paul when Sarah had threatened to have him kicked out of the bunker after he stole her phone and sent Paul those private pictures that he took without her permission.

"How dare that unworthy white boy steal my pussy. The big bitch is mine and only mine." Michael said out loud to himself as he watched the throngs of people carrying boxes and furniture into the four story building. He had stalked along the back wall of the bunker to get a better look at what was going on. He knew they were lying to everyone about what they were doing. If the furniture had been for one of the residence towers like they had said then why were they bringing it to this random building?

With revenge on the brain, Michael was documenting what all the people were doing with the camera on his phone. He was going to show all the other residents that they were being duped and that Paul was untrustworthy. He saw it as you steal my woman and I'll steal your credibility. The bigger picture was that he saw himself taking over the place and using his new authority to force the women of the bunker to be his sex slaves.

Seeing his former lover's sister Melisa down there helping out just made him even angrier. He had tried to talk her into his bed after things went bad with her sister but she flat out shot him down. Thinking of Sarah had started to make him horny. Pulling his phone out of camera mode, he scrolled through the various pictures he had taken of her, most of which he had taken of her without her even knowing. He loved looking at her big body, it wasn't what his buddies chased after but Sarah had the best pussy he had ever felt and he wasn't about to give it up without a fight.

Seeing the pictures of her naked and those he took of them in the process of fucking was too much to handle. His dick had grown to its full size and was making his pants uncomfortable. Looking around he saw that he was pretty much hidden from the view of the people carrying the items by since he was standing in a small grove of trees obstructed from view.

Unfastening his belt, he sighed out loud as he pulled his dark brown seven inch cock free from his pants and let it hang out in front of him. He was thick enough that his large hand barely wrapped around it as he began to stroke himself. He wished Sarah was there because he missed how she felt on his dick and how she knew exactly how to swirl her tongue just right to drive him crazy.

Just seeing his above average cock dangling out in front of him made him smile from ear to ear. Just about every woman who had seen in through the years had become addicted to it which did nothing but inflate his ego even more. That all seemed to change with Sarah though as she just seemed to be ok with it but didn't make a big deal about its size like all the others before her had. Even when he slid into her for the first time he was expecting the normal cries of pain he would cause but instead she seemed to already be stretched out even more than what he had to offer.

Now that he thought about it her sister Melisa had reacted in a similar fashion when he whipped it out in front of her. It had been a last ditch effort to sway her into bed with him but she laughed in his face and kicked him out of her place. She made it clear that she found him disgusting and him sending those images of her sister to both Paul and herself was not only disrespectful but a straight turn off.

Mike continued to stroke himself in the bushes while no one was the wiser to what he was doing. That changed though when he let out a loud grunt and drew the attention of April, the eighteen year old girl who had gotten embarrassed by Paul seeing her underwear in the box inside her new home. She had built up the courage to go talk to Paul in hopes that maybe the looks he gave her wasn't just in her imagination. She had even tried to dress up as sexy as she could for him in hopes that it would convince him to say yes to her.

The plump teenager had put on her best version of a school girl uniform that she owned thinking that maybe he might have a thing for schoolgirls like all her father's friends did. She had seen the way they lusted after her before the family came to the bunker but since she was so young at the time none of them acted on it.

She had heard all the rumors that had been swirling about when it came to Paul and she was curious if what she heard was true. The only real thing she knew was the way he looked at her back in her suite when they moved in. She saw the way he eyed all of her underwear as it spilled out onto her floor and she saw how excited he had become. When one of her new friends had been talking about the new construction being built and how Paul was the one spearheading it, she knew that was her opportunity to try to get him alone away from her parents.

The whole walk down the path was making her more and more nervous. April had just cleared the last residence tower in the area and was nearing where she saw all the people working when a noise coming from the bushes startled her. It didn't sound like someone was talking but it definitely sounded like it came from a person. She looked over to where the people were constantly shuttling things in and out of the building and then back to the bushes. The sounds came from the bushes again and that seemed to draw her closer.

When she stepped into the bushes quietly to investigate, she had to cover her mouth from what she saw. Mike was rapidly stroking his large dark meat while his eyes were closed. His phone had fallen onto the ground and a video was playing of him fucking a large white woman from behind. The sound was playing from the video and the woman's steady moans were quietly spilling out from the phone. The video that was playing changed all of the sudden and a more close-up shot of the woman taking the man's dick started to play. April couldn't help but notice the girl looked a lot like herself only older and slightly bigger. She had seen that very same woman walking around in the atrium and even her parents had made that same connection.

As her eyes moved between his exposed cock and the video that played, she instinctively began to touch herself through her clothes. This was the first actual real life dick she had ever seen in person. It looked a lot bigger than the ones she had seen diagramed in school. She was hoping Paul's was the first she saw but this was a delightful surprise. It looked strange at first but the more she looked at it the more impressive it seemed to her. She had always heard that black guys were generally big and she wondered instantly if this was one of the ones that they meant. If this was big, then where did Paul's dick fall in comparison. She had seen the outline of it in his pants and there it looked bigger than this one.

Pulling her skirt up, she shoved her hand down the front of her panties. She had shaved herself completely bald in hopes that things went well with Paul and now her fingers felt the wetness that was oozing from her virgin slit. When her first digit slipped between through lips, she couldn't help herself and let out an audible moan from the sensation of it.

The moan was loud enough that Michael opened his eyes and looked over at the young girl pleasuring herself while looking at him. Giving her body a quick once over, he looked her in the eye turned his body in her direction and let loose the load that had built up in his balls launching it her way with most of it passing by her left side. April was in awe watching the white fluid shoot out onto the ground. She started to rub herself harder now while her other hand went up and started to work on unbuttoning her shirt.

She had nearly all the buttons undone by the time Mike moved over until he was standing right in front of her. His dick was back hard again and he was stroking it while he watched her play with herself. As soon as the last button popped loose, his hands were up and all over her ample breasts. He wasn't gentle as he grabbed hold and squished each of them hard into his palms. April let out a small groan of pain at his actions and stuck her hand on his to try to push them off to no avail. She followed that up by grabbing ahold of his hard cock and squeezing him as hard as he had her.

Mike just smiled in response and ripped the bra off her body. The sudden jolt of the material being pulled beyond its limit and the sound of the ripping cloth surprised her. It also hurt due to the straps snapping on her shoulders when they gave way at the adjustment points. With nothing now covering her upper body, Mike quickly dove in and latched his mouth around each flesh globe sucking the area around her nipples fully into his mouth like a vacuum cleaner.

April could feel the throbbing in his dick as he devoured her chest. She could feel a constant pulsing coming through the skin that felt a lot like a person's heart rate. Without saying a word he spun her around, pushed on her back to force her forward some and yanked down her panties. He flipped the skirt she was wearing out of the way and stepped forward with his dick in his hand.

With a forceful thrust he speared himself into her virgin pussy, busting her hymen and making her cry out loud from the incredulous pain it was causing. Grabbing hold of a tit in each hand he started to slam into her like a madman possessed. The pain was overwhelming at first but it started to lessen as he thrust into her over and over.

Closing her eyes, April ignored where she was and pictured herself back in her bedroom with Paul making sweet love to her just like she had wanted. In her head she had actually met up with Paul and he was the perfect gentleman. When she offered herself to him, he took her up on it straight away and kissed her as he removed all of her clothes. Her mind imagined what his naked dick looked like and how gentle he would be putting it into her. She was smitten with him and while her current circumstances hadn't quite played out like that she was going to make the best of it.

Mike felt like a king when the supple young teen started to push back into him and fuck him back with each rough thrust he forced into her. He had been feeling down on himself when he got rejected by Sarah and now this younger version of her was just as eager to feel his hard black rod. He felt like he had hit the lottery and this magical plump beauty was sent down from the heavens just to please him.

"Oh god yes. Make love to me." April moaned at him as she pictured herself on her bed with Paul on top of her.

"Yeah that's right you love this big black cock don't you baby? All little white sluts like you love big Mike's cock." Mike grunts back at her as he frantically pummels the poor girl.

"Oh god Paul. Make me yours. Yes take me." She cried out still lost in her fantasy.

"What did you say bitch! What name did you just say?" Mike exclaimed. Opening her eyes, April let herself drift out of the dream world she had built for herself long enough that she looked around to see what was going on before she went right back to what was playing in her head.

She would've stayed back in those magical thoughts had it not been for Mike rearing his hand back and slapping her hard on the ass. Immediately her eyes shut open and her little dream world was gone. She looked back and didn't say a word to the man. Mike was enraged, 'How dare this bitch think of that white chump when she is getting the privilege of this amazing black dick.' He thought to himself before he started to thrust into her as hard as he could.

April wanted to stop him because he was starting to hurt her but she couldn't get any words out to make it happen. Instead he slammed them both to the ground and continued to pummel her little virgin pussy with everything he had. It didn't take long before he was dumping load after load into her. She could feel the tears running down her cheek as he pulled out of her and walked over to his phone that was still playing the video on the grass picking it up and taking a couple pictures of the mostly naked young woman.

Without saying a word, he got dressed and left the poor girl crying on the grass. He snatched up her panties as he walked by and she lay there regretting her choice. His semen was seeping out of her reddened hole and she felt so embarrassed. What she hated the most was that she had actually enjoyed what had happened to her even if she would never openly admit it to anyone. It wasn't how she wanted her first time to go and while most of it had been extremely painful, there were parts that she actually wanted more of.

As she managed to stumble back onto her feet, more and more of the white fluid poured out of her spilling down her legs and onto the ground where her broken bra layed. She hadn't thought about the fact that he wasn't wearing any protection and she wasn't on birth control either because she had been hoping that she could join the ranks of the women who lived with Paul. Slowly she managed to button her shirt back up hoping to at least have that to cover her body. Her whole body ached as she reached down and gathered up what remained of her favorite bra. It had been busted into three separate pieces and looked to be unrepairable. Clutching the remnants into her hand she pushed her way back out of the bushes before running back home avoiding anyone who might see her.