The Bunker Project Ch. 18

Story Info
Making trades and reuniting with family.
12.1k words
4.48
1.6k
6
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

********

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 18: A Hint of Rage

Fourth Week of December 2024

With the additions of the two new members to his household, Paul realized that he was taking on a lot being with so many women all at once. It didn't help when Kayla and Ashley spent the next few nights after they got there in his bed proving what loving wives they would be or the insatiable sexual appetite he had awoken in young Chloe. Ellie had been right just like she usually was and the young beautiful woman was quite the handful now that she had experienced sex for the first time.

This didn't discourage him though as all his women made it clear they were happy to be with him and were over the moon to have the opportunity to birth his children. They even took care of each other when a break was needed or he needed his rest.

It was truly a delight on those days even though Paul wasn't in any condition to join in. Just seeing the varying naked bodies of his different women wriggling together on his bed or theirs put a huge smile on his face. The temptation those days brought were usually too much and before long multiple of them were brought to orgasmic heights by his large cock.

Paul never dreamed of having a harem of beautiful women eager to please him at a moment's notice but having gone this far now he saw no way to stop, besides the fact that he would never want to give up any of them even if he was forced to. The others in the bunker decided to take a number out of Paul's book and start forming their own growing small mixed families. Paul was ready to welcome baby number five with Ellie when a call came from Bunker 3.

They wanted to propose a trade. Their offer was an even exchange of five scientists from Bunker 3 for ten of Bunker 1's fertile young women. Their poor planning on who they had already sent over during the first set of exchanges had backfired on them and they were having fertility issues in their bunker preventing them from reaching the expected capacity projections that the board required. Had they kept the young eager women they were so quick to discard they might've slowed the problem but it would've still been an issue either way. Supposedly they had thought of that as well and were already in the process of trading with Bunker 2 for even more young women and were giving up some of their more skilled laborers to do so.

Looking over the listing of available women, Paul saw it would be a good deal since it might solve his own issues with some of the women in his own bunker. He could've easily just agreed to take what they were offering but instead decided to offer a counter offer of his own that would give Bunker 3 the ten requested women in exchange for the offered five scientists and an additional five people from Bunker 3's next induction group of his choosing. Bunker 3 agreed without even the slightest complaint until Paul told them that he wanted to personally pick which scientists they would send as well. He already had a couple in mind that he knew were there and the others he figured he would just scroll through their profiles until he found something his own bunker was lacking on.

Paul had a dilemma though. He now had to decide who would leave. He already knew that Amanda, Angie, and Angie's husband had to go just to avoid the drama of the attempted 4-way love triangle. They would be the first two of the women sent over along with an added bonus of another capable male for them to use as a breeder since Paul already knew the guy was capable of it since he had knocked up Amanda already.

Cori's friend Kristy had to go as well since she had been causing so much trouble with the other residents that it was just a no brainer. While part of him thought about keeping her around since he did enjoy the fun they had the first time around and the possibility of bringing her into his household had come up in conversation with Cori a few times. The problem was that even though the selfish part of him didn't want to send any of the women over let alone those he had already been with including his ex-fiancé, the more rational part of his brain reasoned that he had already agreed to the deal and it was too late to back out now. With Kristy gone it would also lower the hostilities amongst the married couples that she seemed to cause chaos with.

Those were the easiest choices he would have to make but that was only three women and he needed to still find seven more.

Ellie was no help for once when he explained the situation to her. Like him, she didn't want any of the women to leave the bunker since she already knew him too well and knew his desires. She tried to talk him into backing out of the deal but it was clear that just wasn't going to happen.

Paul was careful not to talk to any of his other women about it since he didn't want it getting out what was about to happen. It wasn't that he didn't trust them but more of being afraid of it causing a panic if one of them did let it slip.

With none of his normal confidants available to give him any advice he was stuck making the decision all by himself. He knew it would be rough no matter how he went about it so he decided that he would look at it from of a combined perspective of what would be best for Bunker 1 and what would be best for each individual he would send away.

For some it made perfect sense because they had people they already knew or were attached to over there already. If it had been just 10 new residents that they wanted that would've been the easiest thing to go by but they wanted specifically young women and that really narrowed things down. Initially he had reduced the selection down to 50 young women and placed a picture of each up on a bulletin board in his office and from there he started to take away those he felt needed to stay.

He decided on the last seven to send but it wasn't an easy or quick process. Rachel, Shelby, Manuela, Mandi, Hailey, Alisha and Heidi, an eighteen year old nursing student that caused issues with a couple of the other residential families just like Chloe had done in her previous bunker, were those that he picked.

Each of the women had their pros and cons of sending them away and it wasn't as cut and dry it was with the other three women. None of them left him feeling that great about the whole situation and in fact it made him nauseous just thinking about having them gone.

Rachel while beautiful and such a gifted musician was always the first choice to be added after the initial first three because her partner was already over in bunker 3. Sending her there meant she could go and be reunited with the guy. It was going against the boards plan since they made it clear that they were intentionally splitting couples up for the sole purpose of breeding the women quicker but Paul never agreed to it in the first place and as far as they knew he was still in the dark about it too.

He thought about keeping Shelby since she had been so honest with him about her mother's plan to attempt to screw him over but Bunker 3 had more men that were closer in age to her so he thought it a better fit for her there. It would also be a sort F U to her mother by sending her over there too and he knew that Shelby would just love that. Of course a small part of him, the selfish part, wanted to keep her in Bunker 1 all for himself. He had been secretly hoping she would change her mind and go through with her mother's scheme which would put her in his bed and be another addition to the family.

Sending away Mandi, Hailey and Alisha was a back and forth decision because it wasn't like he didn't enjoy what had happened in the sauna that day with them but with Mandi already having a partner over in Bunker 3 it just made it feel like the right thing to do. All three women had become so close after what had happened that it felt wrong to break them up now. Plus he knew if he kept them in his own bunker it was only a matter of time before they did something like the sauna incident again but with someone else and that might cause problems.

Young Heidi it seemed had become close friends with Kristy who had taking her under her wing to interfere in the relationships of the young married couples of the bunker. The Major had come to him on more than one occasion to complain about finding a way to stop it and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to do just that.

The only one of the women he couldn't really justify a good reason for sending away was Manuela. She had done nothing wrong to be sent away and doing so would also separate her from her family. He wondered if they would fare better with the language issues with her over in Bunker 3 than he had but that would be something easy to fix since he could just give them a copy of the translation software to pass around. Of course unbeknownst to him the small South American girl had been actively trying to learn English in an attempt to finally talk with him about what she had seen back when he was leaving her in the quarantine room.

Bunker 3 would be getting the better part of the deal it seemed, even gain the addition of Angie's husband Chris in the deal which was something that they hadn't asked for but he was sure they wouldn't complain about it either.

They had some time before they would be sent over and that meant they would get to spend Christmas time in Bunker 1. The down side to that is that it would also give him time to change his mind if anything were to happen with any of them before the time came.

He knew they would fight the decision but his mind was already made up and he would simply tell them a few days before they were to actually leave. That would give them ample time to gather up their belongings so that all of it could be shipped over on the next flight to Bunker 3 after they left. He even decided that he would offer his own services helping them pack if they asked for it with the exception of Amanda. He knew she would take him up on the offer and he didn't really want to be there for the awkwardness.

Christmas around the Williams household was pretty exciting. Paul had given each of the women a chance to purchase gifts for each of the other women and the large artificial tree that was in the main floor of their house was completely buried in wrapped presents. His sister and her family were shocked when they learned about how his family had become a thing.

Kimber was excited to meet her new nieces and nephews even though she didn't like how they came to be. Her husband Javier didn't exactly approve of the lifestyle he had chosen either but Paul simply didn't care. He did get some strange looks from his niece Bekah when she came over though. It was almost as if she was trying to flirt with him a couple of the times.

Bekah and Chloe hit things off pretty well and the two became fast friends. With Chloe only being two years older, Bekah was grateful that she had someone there that was around her age that she could talk to and hang out with. It was perhaps under Chloe's direction that Paul's niece had tried to flirt with him he thought. Paul simply ignored the flirting though and did his best to catch up with his older sister.

Kimber caught him up on all the things that had been going on in the world and what she saw from her perspective inside the family's company. Like with him, the board had kept quiet about what it was that they were up to but they had let it slip to her that they planned to try to force him out of the company if the project showed any signs of failing. She also told him what had been going on with their mother. He wasn't really on speaking terms with her after what had happened after his wife's funeral. Kimber told him that they found out she had cancer and wasn't doing that well the last time she spoke to her before they flew out to Bunker 3.

"So is this place as terrible as you thought it would be?" He asked her.

"I wouldn't put it that way really. It's different yeah but surprisingly there is also a community like atmosphere that I wasn't expecting." Kimber told him.

"Well that's kinda the point to it isn't it? I mean if we plan to keep this going for the long haul then it should feel like a connected community. I think that means that it's actually working like we planned." He said to her.

"Like you planned, if you remember I was against this whole thing from the start. Back then it just felt like you were trying to use it as an excuse to hide yourself away so you didn't have to deal with what happened. Now I see that I was wrong about at least the point of the plan but I still think I'm spot on with why I think you wanted to do it." She told him.

"I'm not hiding from anything. Why would you think that? I've made peace with what happened and I know that I can't change what happened."

"Why would I think that? Easy, all of this... all of these women... This just isn't you. This isn't the brother that I've known all of his life. I look at you now and sometimes I don't recognize you. Sure it's still the same goofy looking face that is looking back at me but the shy intelligent little brother that I grew up with has been replaced by a dumb careless narcissist and I don't like it." She said to him with a sigh.

His sister's words hit like a thousand dull knives all stabbing him at once. Part of him knew she was right but he wasn't ready to openly admit it aloud. He had changed since he came there and until she said what she had, he never thought about it being a negative.

"That's a pretty shitty thing to say. Especially after all the hoops I had to jump through to get you here." He yelled back with more anger than he ever showed his sister before.

"Well it's true. I guess they were right when they say that the truth hurts. I just want my brother back. Not this strange Casanova wannabe that is sitting right here in front of me. I know if Jamie were here he would be telling you the same thing." She shot right back at him.

"I'm still puzzled how you convinced so many women to jump into bed with you. I mean I know most find you to be a pretty attractive man and there is the fact that you happen to be rich too but I doubt any of that trumps any of them being alright with being stuck with some guy who is just using them for sex. Did you even talk to any of them like I suggested before? You probably didn't and that just makes it worse." Kimber said getting quieter as she finished what she was saying.

"I don't know why you think I'm forcing any of them to be with me. As a matter of fact I have talked to them about whether they were okay with sharing me and I made it absolutely clear that they would have to if they chose to be with me. There is no brainwashing or blackmailing going on that would force them to give themselves up to me. It might be a strange concept to you that they would all go along with how things are but each of them are there willingly. As far as using them for sex, that couldn't be further from the truth either. Yes there is sex involved with most of them but that isn't remotely what any of my relationships are about and you should know me better than that to think that." He calmly explained to her.

"Honestly I don't. That's why I've said what I have. The last time I saw you, you were so depressed about losing your wife that you kicked everyone out of your life including your own family. Have you forgotten about the fact that the last time all of us were together that you punched our brother in the face and damn near broke his nose. I seem to recall you telling all of us at that point to more or less fuck off and stay away from you. Then out of the blue after years of hearing nothing from you, you contact me and tell all about this place and how you were connected to multiple women at once even though you made it clear before that you never wanted to be with another woman after Taylor. Do you know how crazy that all sounds? Do you see why I'm questioning all of this?" Kimber said to him as she reached out her hand and rested it on his as a show of comfort.

"Well when you explain it like that I guess I can see it some from your perspective. Yes I've changed and I guess I've finally let go of the grief that was holding me back. Is it normal to just jump into a situation like I have? Absolutely not but neither is any of this. I guess I thought my own sister would have my back even if I had been an asshole to her for a while. You've been here what a week so far? In that time I've seen you have plenty of conversations with the women that live with me and has it seemed like any of them were unhappy about where they were at?" He questioned back to his sister.

"No from what I could tell they all seemed happy but that doesn't mean that they actually are. They could just be putting on an act for me since I'm your sister."

"Well why don't you ask Bekah what she thinks? From what I can tell her and my little Chloe have become like best friends already. Speaking of which, I didn't want to say anything about it but Bekah has been acting strange around me almost like she's been attempting to flirt with me which I haven't encouraged in any way." He told her reluctantly.

"Yeah I'm aware, I've seen her doing it when she thought no one else was paying attention. It's probably just hormones given that she is just a teenager still. Before we left I came home early from work one day and I found her topless on the couch with some boy I've never seen before. That boy scrambled out of the house like his feet were on fire when they both saw me. I sat down and talked with her about it after that even though she was pretty embarrassed. I guess all of her little friends had lost their virginities and she was feeling left out so she brought home the first boy she could to fit in with her friends. She was pissed at me for a couple weeks because of it and it was part of the reason I changed my mind on coming here. I just knew that if something didn't change that I would end up a grandmother at an early age."

Paul was blown away by what his sister told him. He never thought about his niece and anything sexual before but he knew it would be inevitable at some point because she was technically an adult now. In his eyes he still saw the young girl that used to always talk him into piggy back rides anytime he came visiting.

"I'll have a talk with her again and make sure she understands that it's inappropriate to be acting like that with you because you are related." Kimber said with a deep sigh.

"No don't." Paul said right back.

"Why not? It's wrong. Do you want her to be flirting with you?" She asked.

"No it's not that. Think about it, you caught her fooling around before and she was pissed at you for how long? The better option is to just give her space and let her think she can make her own choices. How do you think you would react if you were in her shoes?"

"I'd probably do the opposite of what I was told. I guess I see what you are saying but what if she does it around other people. What would they say about us?" She answered back.

"I doubt she would ever be that bold and given some of the rumors that have already been spread about me around here it's not likely that people would think much of it if someone started talking about it. Before you guys got here Melisa, Sarah's sister, was going around telling everyone that I built this place to be like a sex cult and I had plans to sleep with all of the women here even going so far as to rape them." Paul explained.