The Bureau of Pleasure Control Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you know, the big, strong, wand one."

Officer Deacon got up from the couch just enough to reach it and passed it to him, with a quick demonstration of the on-off button.

"Yes, that is quite intense, isn't it?" said Noah, testing it against his hand. "May I touch it to your cage?"

Officer Deacon nodded, and then sucked in a breath as Noah ran the vibrating head of the wand across the domed steel plate that covered her clit. Her head tilted back, and her nipples pushed visibly against their adhesive covers.

"You're sure this could never make you cum?" Noah asked.

"I'm sure," Officer Deacon said, almost ruefully.

"Here, Nick, you try it," said Noah, passing the wand along. "May he do that, Kristen?"

"Yes," said Kristen, grateful for another request directed toward her.

Mechanically, Nick mirrored Noah's action, running the vibrator from right to left along the front plate of Kristen's device.

Expecting very little, Kristen vocalized with surprise at the sudden sensation.

"Would you describe what it's like for us?" asked Noah.

"It's, uh," she struggled for words as Nick continued dragging the wand back and forth. "Well, my device bends outward around my clit, so that not even the device itself ever directly touches it. For, uh, exactly this kind of reason, I guess. But I can feel the vibrations all around it, everywhere the edges of the plate press into me for stability. It's tickling the right nerves from the wrong ends. It's like trying to capsize a boat in the middle of a lake by splashing from the shore. Once the waves reach my clit, they're barely ripples. But they're so close, just inches away."

"Does it make you want to touch your friend?" Noah asked.

Kristen paused, trying to think through the vibrations and trace the source of the question.

"It's just that you keep looking at her," said Noah. "Are you friends? I shouldn't assume."

"We're..." Kristen started.

Officer Deacon gave her a yes-leaning shrug.

"Yeah, you could call us that," said Kristen.

"Great, that works out," said Noah. "Could you two take off your pasties and just make out for a while? Take out some of that pent up energy on each other, give us something fun to look at until Nick's feeling ready to join in?"

Kristen looked to Officer Deacon to check the legality of this request, forgetting for a moment that Officer Vichy was supervising.

"Each of you may either spend six hundred points for two hours of unrestricted nipple access, or decline and break your streak," Officer Vichy informed them from the corner. "With your streak broken, your next act of compliance will return to a point value of one."

Both Kristen and Officer Deacon checked the accounting screen.

They had each racked up two hundred and fifty-five points so far, with another two hundred fifty-six available for their next "yes."

If they said yes to the pastie removal, that would put them at negative eighty-nine. If they didn't get the chance to say yes again before the end of the session, they could end up losing points instead of gaining them.

As frustrating as it was to be pulled farther away from her goal, Kristen could cover the loss if she had to, without going into debt. She was willing to bet on earning it back by keeping her streak intact, instead of starting over at one.

"I'm in."

Officer Deacon bit her lip, evaluating Noah with her eyes. Apparently deciding that he was unlikely to leave them in the red for the hell of it, she nodded.

#

The two women moved to a separate, adjacent couch and passed the bottle of alcohol gel back and forth between them as they stripped off the pasties. Kristen tried to focus on herself, lightly brushing her own nipples for the first time in months when they reached the open air.

She couldn't completely restrain herself, however, from taking her first glimpse of Officer Deacon's fully nude breasts, with the sensitive tips out in the open, completely unprotected.

Tentatively, when the pasties were gone, Kristen put her hand to the back of Officer Deacon's neck and leaned in to kiss her, slowly, lingering on the softness of her lips before trying to figure out how to proceed.

Just like every time the two of them had kissed, all the nerves in Kristen's body were buzzing with life.

Officer Deacon relieved her uncertainty, using one hand to cup one of Kristen's breasts and the other to guide Kristen's hand to her own.

Kristen found herself grinning like a goofball, almost too widely to go on kissing, while she learned the exact texture of Officer Deacon's nipples, the hardness encased within softness.

"Use this, both of you," Noah directed, handing Officer Deacon the vibrator. "Keep it going. Anywhere you like."

Officer Deacon sandwiched the vibrator between their devices and sighed with relief against Kristen's neck. With that act, their points were back in the positive.

That was the only kind of relief to be found, however. The vibrations radiated through both of them, surrounding and excluding where they wanted them most. As they touched each other, they formed an endless loop of tantalizing frustration, with no exit.

Kristen tried to manage the desire pulsing through her by channeling it into Officer Deacon's skin, kissing, sucking, stroking, pinching, biting every bit of it from her mouth, down to her hypnotically responsive nipples, down farther to the impenetrable edges of her device.

Officer Deacon responded in kind, pouring attention all over Kristen's desperate, hyperactive senses, compounding her arousal faster than she could redirect it back outward.

Kristen was so hopelessly lost in that cycle, she almost forgot to listen to the men's conversation a matter of feet away.

"Would you look at that?" Noah was saying to Nick. "How could someone ever have a bad day while looking at that? I mean, I've been lucky enough to spend time with a lot of lovely skin girls, but the way these two commit themselves.... Do you think they're actually into each other? Is it insulting to their acting talent, to wonder that, do you think? Or is it self-involved to look at chemistry like -- my god, like that -- and think, 'oh, they must be working really hard for my benefit'? I'd ask them, but I doubt they'd tell me if I'm wrong."

"Shut up, please," said Nick. "I'm trying not to be creepy here, okay?"

"Oh, say no more," said Noah, sarcastically serious. "I'll just stare sourly at them for the rest of the two hours, like they're doing the worst job I've ever seen. That's sure to make them more comfortable than a little honest curiosity."

"Dude, could you try to make this easy on me?" Nick asked, a strangled note of hurt in his voice.

"Oh, baby boy, I am trying," said Noah. "You don't even know. But you gotta give me something to work with, here. You gotta give them something to work with. You're the one who wanted to give this another go--"

"I know, I know," Nick groaned. "I do. I just... I thought I could look at them in their little cages, block out all the conversation, and fill in the blanks how I wanted in my head. But it's not working."

"Then stop doing it that way," Noah advised. "You spent more points than most people will earn in a year to live out a fantasy for real. Stop trying to talk yourself down to a half-version. Stop trying to keep it in your head. Go over there, and tell them how to please you, so they can stop guessing. You'll be doing everyone a favor."

"What if I'm not?" Nick hissed. "What if they're not okay with it?"

"Then we'll have an incredibly awkward session full of half-assed compromise, which is exactly the same thing we'll have if you don't tell them. We could have avoided that risk completely if you'd just made yourself clear when we made the appointment, by the way, but I really don't think you have to worry. You're not half as weird as you give yourself credit for."

"Fine," said Nick. "Fine! Fine, I'm going to prove you right or prove you wrong, I don't even care."

"I think you do."

A hand tugged Kristen away from Officer Deacon, away from the vibrations between them.

#

Nick led Kristen away from the others, toward the end of the room where Officer Vichy hunched over her tablet alone.

With some difficulty, Kristen refocused her mind on her purpose here.

Antsy and pent-up as she felt, she had to marvel at the type of a day when a private chat with Nick Holland was the lesser of the two things she wanted to be doing.

"What can I do for you, babe?" she asked, stroking his shoulder as she centered herself. "I promise not to laugh."

The more she could draw Nick out of his shell, the more requests she could rack up from him before the time ran out, and the more likely she'd be able to protect Officer Deacon from whatever harsh judgment she was anticipating next week.

Even if that hadn't been a consideration, though, it was an irresistible challenge at this point, getting to the bottom of what made Nick Holland's motor run.

Nick folded his arms tight around himself and spoke to his shoes, lacking almost all resemblance to the steadfast heroes he played.

"I want you to pretend you're not one of them," he muttered. "Or stop pretending that you are, whichever way it works with you."

"I'm not sure I understand," Kristen said gently. "One of what?"

"My fans," Nick answered. "Those things you said, like, about how special I am and how you used to masturbate to me. I want you to stop saying stuff like that."

"Oh," said Kristen. "Sure. Sorry, I was just guessing. A lot of people get off on being lusted after for their accomplishments."

"So, you're not really a fan? That was all just part of the service?"

Kristen paused, smiled. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

Nick considered, and then shook his head. "No."

"What would you like me to be instead?" Kristen asked. She tried lacing her fingers together behind his neck, but his shoulders stiffened, and she withdrew.

"Something... something for me to use," he said haltingly, through clenched teeth, as if the words were some horrible medicine, passing over his tongue in reverse.

"That's exactly what I am," said Kristen, reaching down to dig her thumbs into the crease between her device's front panel and her skin, showing off how she couldn't reach underneath at all. "You paid for a skin girl. A rented toy who can only give, never accept. Someone you can't waste your sexual generosity on, even if you try."

Kristen threw herself into this description, filling her voice with eagerly compliant sweetness, carefully watching him for any response, seeing less than she would have hoped for.

"That... helps," said Nick. "But not..." his face burned with shame, "not if you like it."

"Oh," said Kristen, processing. "You want me to not want you?"

"I'm sorry," said Nick, covering his blazing face. "I'm so sorry. It's gross. It's fucked up. It's just the only thing that's far enough away."

"Away from what?"

"From women yelling things they want to do to me, things they want me to do to them, every day since my first movie," Nick muttered through his fingers. "I know, I know, poor me, too many women want a piece of me, such a tragedy."

"Your first movie?" Kristen repeated, dropping all filters from her voice. "Fuck." She let out a breath through her teeth. "That's too young, man. I get that. Believe me."

"Don't pity me," Nick said sharply, taking a step back, even though Kristen had not reached for him again. "Fans do that, too."

"Okay," Kristen said neutrally. "I won't."

"And don't ask me to play out any of my scenes."

"Definitely not going to do that," said Kristen.

"Don't tell me I have a fuckable face, or ask me to pull you apart with a couple of cars."

"Not a problem. What else?"

"I can't... I can't list all the things." Nick's breathing was quick and shallow. "I can't even fuck a locked-up skin girl who's nice and friendly and good at her job without feeling like a prop in someone else's fantasy. Everything is like something some of them do, or ask to do. Everything except...."

"Disinterest?" Kristen finished.

He nodded. "Jesus fucking Christ, why couldn't I just develop a drug problem like everyone else? I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," said Kristen. "I can be disinterested. What kind? Am I a terrified damsel pleading for mercy? A divine goddess appalled to be lowering myself to acknowledge such a worm?

"No," Nick shook his head. "No, way more disinterested than that. Treat me like I'm the most-- no, the third most annoying person you've had to interact with all month. If it weren't for the points, you'd rather be doing almost anything else instead of serving me, but at the same time, it's no big deal to you, nothing you can't handle. You'll forget me the moment I leave the room."

"Specific," said Kristen. "I like that." She paused. "I mean, I couldn't give less of a shit about that. Let's start over. Officer?" She looked to Officer Vichy. "Can I verbally resist his requests and still have you count it as obedience, if it's to give him a better experience?"

"I'll allow it, as long as the requests are ultimately fulfilled," said Officer Vichy. "I'm counting this change in attitude as a single request, by the way, so your streak stands at eleven."

Eleven. Kristen stole a glance at the screen. If her math was right, she only needed two more answers of "yes" in a row to afford the eval, even after the pastie cost. Everything beyond that was a bonus.

"No, wait," said Nick. "I need... I need to know.... This thing," he pounded his chest, indicating the bundle of neuroses wound tight inside it, "I need to be sure I'm not passing it on, letting it spread and hurt someone else. If you're serious--"

"If I'm serious about saying no, I'll say 'seriously,'" said Kristen. "If I say anything other than that, you're good to go. That work for everyone?"

Officer Vichy nodded.

"Okay," said Nick. "Yeah, I think so." He smiled faintly, for the first time since he'd arrived. "Thanks."

"Sure, whatever," Kristen slid into character, letting Nick's sullen, guarded posture seep into her, and out of him. "What was your name again?"

At this, he actually laughed for a fraction of a second, before stuffing the sound down under a new kind of seriousness, more artificial than the one that had come before.

"Get back over there and join the party," he ordered her, pointing back to the couch where Officer Deacon was now slowly stroking Noah's freed cock, while they both sipped their wine.

"Uh-huh, in a minute," said Kristen, turning to look for where she'd left her tablet.

Nick stepped forward, wove his hand deeply into Kristen's hair, and paused a moment. Kristen grabbed his wrist in both her hands, pretending to try to pull away, actually preparing to transfer the force from her scalp to her arms when he made the next move he obviously wanted to.

Once her grip was secure, Nick yanked her off her feet and dragged her across the room.

He plopped himself down into the seat next to Noah and pulled Kristen over his lap by the hair.

"Jeez, impatient, much?" Kristen huffed at him, as if this happened every day, or at least every week or two.

"Lie there and take what I give you." Nick brushed his hand over her ass in warning, exposed by the open back of her device.

"Fuck you too," said Kristen, struggling ineffectively against his grip, careful not to scratch him. After all, he had just ensured her the eval.

Nick brought his hand down hard, though not nearly as hard as Kristen had grown accustomed to from her disciplinary implements training.

Officer Deacon raised an eyebrow, and Kristen flashed her a brief thumbs up.

"Nothing more to say?" Nick asked.

He hit her again.

"Ow!" Kristen complained, fairly convincingly if she did say so herself.

"Shut up and suck," said Nick, pushing her head toward Noah's sizeable erection. "I don't want to hear you whining about the next ten."

"Oh, Leila's doing a fine job," said Noah. "I don't need... ah, hell, why not?"

Kristen lowered her mouth onto Noah, all the way to the back of her throat, and prepared herself to take the rest of the spanking that way.

Nick slapped her loudly.

"Oh, my, that is a thrill, isn't it?" said Noah, while Officer Deacon moved on to rub his closest nipple instead. "I can feel her tense up--"

Slap.

"...each time. Her jaws want to clench, but she's--"

Slap.

"...being so good, holding her teeth open for me."

Slap.

It was a challenge, new and trickier than Kristen would have expected. As relatively mild as the pain was, she had to fight a deep startle reflex with each stroke. After the first one, she realized how glad she was that Nick had given her a number to expect.

Slap.

It didn't feel like a good idea to move as much as she usually would, or to suck too hard, since that would increase the pressure pulling her mouth closed. Instead, she held a rigid position and left the work to her tongue, flicking it against his shaft the way she'd click it against the roof of her own mouth.

"Oh," Noah sighed. "That's good. I'm going to be asking you for the recipe later, if you don't mind."

Slap.

"His dick's a lot easier to please than mine," said Nick. "You shouldn't let him flatter you."

Slap.

In spite of his words, Kristen could feel Nick's cock poking into her side, fully alert at last. She let herself smile on the side of her face he couldn't see.

Nick picked up the pace on her last few slaps and pulled her upright.

"Bend over the bed, both of you, opposite sides," he said, nodding to Officer Deacon. "I'm ready, and I know you are," he said to Noah.

"Well, I, uh, yeah, I guess I could be," Noah agreed, a little disoriented.

He set down his drink, grabbed a bottle of lubricant from the cabinet, and followed Officer Deacon over to her side of the bed.

"Ugh, do we have to?" Kristen sighed.

Nick shoved her forward over the other side, so that her head landed right next to Officer Deacon's. Accepting the lube bottle from Noah, he applied a layer to himself and dripped a little of the cold, thick fluid down the crack of Kristen's ass.

"Can't I just suck you?" asked Kristen, as Nick lined up the angle. "You don't know what you're missing."

Nick drove his way in, setting off now-familiar waves of pain and hyperarousal. The break Kristen's body had gotten while she was discussing Nick's tastes was over, and instantly she was as charged up and restless as she had been while playing with the vibrator.

She did her best to disguise a moan of sensation as a grunt of annoyance.

"Maybe we should get our appointments separately from now on," Noah said in a measured voice, as he slid himself much more cautiously into Officer Deacon's ass, stroking her back and watching her carefully for hesitation.

"What?" said Nick. "Why would you say that to me right now? You told me to ask for what I wanted."

"I know," said Noah, "and I'm proud of you. But I also have to think about what I want. And, frankly, rudeness is a bit of a moodkiller for me."

"Says the man who's been hard the entire time we've been here. The man who's having sex right now while picking this fight with me, without breaking stride. You don't even know what a moodkiller feels like!"

"Just because I'm functional enough to make the best of things doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer a nice, courteous slow burn."

"So," Kristen whispered to Officer Deacon, "they're totally into each other, right?"

Officer Deacon let out a sharp breath through her nose that was probably a snort of agreement.