The Burgeoning Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, when Sally shouted "YES, oh yes, there, more, MORE, MORE OF THAT, RIGHT FUCKING THERE!" it was a clue you didn't have to be a detective to catch.

Cassie's fingers curled, her technique direct and artless and ruthless. It wouldn't have flown with a lover, there was no sweetness to be had from her, but for a dame in Sally's condition, it was just the right touch. It pushed her hard and fast towards climax, convincing her body that she was being bred, giving her what the heat demanded.

"Ah ah OH AH YES AH GONNA OH GONNA OH FUCK YES!" Cassie's hand was almost crushed by the fierce muscle contractions of the deer-girl's orgasm. At least she was so worked up it hadn't taken long. There was a statement to take, once she could breathe again. Shelly sank to the floor, her face a mask of bliss.

"You take a moment, miss, and compose yourself. I'm going to wash up, and then we'll see about that interview."

"Uh huh. Good. Thank." That inability to form sentences might have made Cassie feel proud, if Cassie could feel, but she couldn't.

"You're welcome, miss."

A few minutes later, Cassie had washed the fragrant pussy juices from her hand and arm, and Sally had settled herself comfortably next to the fireplace. For a cock-hungry tauric deer-girl with enormous naked hooters whom Cassie had just finger-fucked, her demeanor was surprisingly domestic. She was almost demure, clearly putting on a facade she'd probably gained in some finishing school or other. As a seasoned investigator, Cassie had already seen through the cracks in it. Time to see how this would go.

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate that, ma'am. I'm sorry for being so...forward, I guess is the best way to put it. Aggressive, maybe." Sally was almost too polite, but that could work.

"I don't blame you, miss. What you've been through, knowing these cases, I'm not even surprised. I would like to learn what happened, if you don't mind."

"Oh, of course." She blushed prettily; this story was going to involve sex, and even after everything, Shelly still seemed to keep a store of innocence. A rare thing in the 'Dream, and protecting that kind of purity was what cold, unfeeling autonomous security was for.

"Well, I was shopping this evening, out looking for a dress I could wear to go dancing with some friends next week. I don't, um, I don't really have much clubwear, I wasn't allowed to really pick my own wardrobe until recently." Newly free, thinking about being more open and sexual, exactly the kind of prey he'd love to sink his claws into.

"I was trying some things on, asking the attendant to help me out, when this...guy started flattering me. He was, I don't quite know how to put it, pretty? Like, he didn't look like most guys, he was kind of feminine, not up top but definitely on bottom, and his face was sort of, I don't know, in between? He was short, shorter than me and I'm not...well, I wasn't tall. He had black hair, long and wavy like you'd see on a model, and absolutely gorgeous green eyes. He looked so good it took me a second to see that his skin was, like, cherry red, it suited him so well."

Alright, two consistent, detailed physical descriptions. She was closing in, this was just what she needed. Shelly had stopped talking, looking uncomfortable. "Can I get you some water, miss? You're being very helpful, but I do need to know the details, and I may have some more questions."

"That would be quite nice, thank you."

Cassie put down her notepad and went to the kitchen. She located a glass and brought Shelly some water, which she drank in one long, thirsty draw. "Ah, I needed that. Okay, so, he was very complimentary, told me I looked like a model, that I looked like I belonged in those skimpy clothes. He was...rather direct about me being very sexy. He called me 'unbearably fuckable', actually, and, um," she blushed harder than ever, "I hadn't mentioned before, but his pants were quite tight, and I, ah, well, I could see that he meant what he said. He was, oh, very very big, and getting bigger by the second. Now ma'am, I want you to know that I've never been that kind of girl, you know, the type who gets around. There was just something about him, maybe it's because I'm on my own now, and, and I'm able to choose, and he looked so lovely, and he smelled so good oh dear so good."

This was new. "He smelled good? Can you describe it?"

"Oh yes, it was like sweat but clean, musky and spicy and warm, it made my head spin and my, um, oh the smell of him got me very wet. He offered to walk me home, and I just, I couldn't say no. So I invited him in, and I was just swimming in that sexy smell, and he was so hard. He kept telling me he wanted to fuck me, but he was so nice about it, and oh I wanted to fuck him too." Shelly wasn't blushing any more, and her facade was cracking again. Pleasant memory, or the heat coming back?

"He wasn't my first, mind you. I'm not that kind of girl, but I'm not entirely inexperienced. I told him I wanted him, and he gave me a strip show like you wouldn't believe. Every move was so sensual, I just wanted to lick the sweat off his skin. His butt looked like it would fit on a woman, but oh fuck he made it work. Then he reached down and just snapped the string of his thong, and his cock just sprang out, throbbing in my face and I just lost it. Oh fuck he's huge, like I didn't think he could fit, but he does, oh he does. Oh goodness, he just stuffed me over and over, I can't even remember how many times I came. I know it was a bad idea, I know, I mean just look at me, but if he were here, MMMM I'd want him inside me again he's so fucking good. Umm, could I, could I get another glass of water, if it's not too much trouble?" She seemed to realize she was really opening up about how naughty she'd been, and the blush came back. That wasn't bad, meant she wasn't starting to feel the breeding hunger again. Much, anyway. Cassie got her the water.

"Thank you. Sorry, I got a little carried away there. So, anyway, after. He kissed me, deep and hungry, and said I'd been such a dear. Then he got dressed, promised to call me, and left. About an hour later, well, I realized he'd been teasing me with that little comment. If I could resist begging for his dick, I'd kill him for the pun. I called as soon as I started changing; the ears were first. I think that's most everything. Was there anything else you needed to know?"

"You've been very helpful already. Where was the shop?"

"On, let's see, 82nd I think?"

"You mentioned he said he'd call you. Did you exchange numbers?" Long shot, considering he'd wiped his profile somehow on the last vic, but she took it.

"Well I, um, now that I think of it, no. Wow, he really fucked me silly, didn't he?"

"That's what he does, miss. No shame in it. One last thing, does this building have any cameras?"

"Oh yes, my parents insisted on it. I assume you'd like the footage? I can access it right away."

Jackpot. There was no way he could dodge cameras at the vic's residence. "Please, it could really help our investigation."

Shelly picked up her datapad. "Here, I can transfer you the, oh, do you have, um..." Right, the notepad.

"I'm autonomous, miss. Send it to Central Autonomous Security, I'll be able to access it."

"Oh, right! Well, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know. I'd love to have him, I mean get him, I mean for you to get him."

"I will, miss. I will. The docs should be here soon, don't you worry, they'll get you fixed up."

The docs were going to have quite the time if her heat came back and there were any men in the group. Still, for now, she seemed clear-headed enough, if slowly building back up to that unstoppable need. Within a few minutes, the camera feeds had come through to headquarters, and Cassie could see them before her eyes. Another reminder that she wasn't human, this constant connection, but she didn't need to be human, she needed to do her job. There he was, the little scumbag, just as he'd been described. Walking in with Shelly, cute doll before what he'd done to her, red as an apple and walking with a sway to his ass that would be the envy of many a whore. He'd stayed for quite some time, cameras were only external to protect her privacy, but he walked out alone with a satisfied smirk on his face after a couple hours. Shelly wasn't kidding about how much they'd gone at it. Then it happened, and oh if Cassie could feel her blood would have boiled. He turned that smirk right smack dab at the camera, his green eyes twinkling with amusement. Unafraid, supremely confident, he mouthed words that told her this wasn't going to stop until she put an end to it:

"Hello detective. Good luck."

He went silent for a week. Had to be killing him, holding himself back that long. Twisted minds like his couldn't hold together without release. He had to know that anything he did would be exceptionally risky; security had publicized his picture, so he'd have to look hard for a victim who wouldn't turn him in on the spot. He found her at a hotel down by the river, and Cassie rushed to the scene.

Leah, thirty-one, single, from out of town. That's how he'd done it, got someone who wasn't local, who wouldn't be scared, who wouldn't have seen the bulletins. Cassie knocked sharply on the door of the room. "Security, coming in, need a statement."

"Please, come in, qui-hic-ly!" A hiccup? Alright, whatever.

Leah was a rather plain woman, brown hair and eyes, average height and build, a motherly face. Like most of this strange man's victims, she was naked. Unexpectedly, she was...fine. Nothing particularly wrong. Her breasts were impressively large and perky, but not especially gigantic, just big. Her hips and butt had an attractive swell, nothing out of the ordinary, just nice. A bit of a tummy, just average, skin normal, no extra appendages. She was just...a naked woman. What was going on here?

"Miss, I'm from security. You called in an involuntary transformation. Are you okay?"

"Yes, please, just let me -hic- talk." When she'd hiccuped, her breasts bounced. Not just bounced, but swelled. All of her swelled, getting rounder and curvier, just a little, but enough to be noticed. Ah.

"I probably don't have lo-hic-ong. The man you're looking for, he was here. I called -hic- security when I saw him, I saw the noti-hic-notices before I came to town." Okay, now she was starting to look noticeably changed. Each little convulsion was filling her, not growing her but filling her. Her curves didn't jiggle with natural weight, or quiver with muscle, they shook like balloons being pumped.

"I knew he wouldn't suspect me-hic-ee oh fuck, since I'm not from here, and I wanted to -hic- help, so I sent the call in with just my information, location, and the bare-bones re-hic-port, and then I...I seduced him. He was so, so -hic- hot, I think I wanted to do it, but -hic- I wanted to help, too."

Damn, plucky broad. She sacrificed herself to help bring down a serial criminal, and she didn't even live here. She bounced nervously on the bed, her body growing rounder with each hiccup, inflating before Cassie's eyes into an air-bloated parody of lush womanhood. "I told him I wanted to -hic- blow him, him and his big fucking dick, and he said he'd do me one -hic- better and go down on me at the same time. So yeah, we si-hic-xty-nined, fuck oh look at me, and it was -hic- amazing, and then he left." She was starting to round out, her frame as a whole starting to fill up, not just her curves, although they were still winning the race. Her ass was lifting her higher and higher as she bounced.

"That's why I called it in be-hic-fore I did it, so maybe you'd get here fast enough. He just left about ten -hic- minutes ago, and he -hic- fucking hell headed south a-hic-long the river. Please, -hic- catch him. For me-hic-eeeoh fuck!" The involuntary inhalations were coming faster, and she blew up bigger and bigger with each one. At the end of that sentence, Cassie realized she wasn't bouncing, she was floating. She'd finally gotten big enough from whatever had been done to her that she lifted off the bed, rising gently to the ceiling and looking like a particularly perverted zeppelin. Her lips blew up, too, halting any further words, which was probably what he'd been counting on to save him just in case. He'd gotten smart, he'd stopped his victim from talking. He hadn't counted on this girl, though; Leah had been too smart for him, and too brave.

Cassie knew she had to repay that bravery. "Thank you very much, miss. The docs will be along soon, they'll fix you right up. If you'll excuse me, I have a scumbag to catch."

She was off like a shot, trench coat flapping behind her as she bolted down the stairs and out into the winter night. South along the river, Leah had said. Cassie tuned her senses into the ambient code, looking for the passage of someone special. This was where her unique abilities as an artificial being truly came into play. She was code, and she knew how it worked, how it flowed and bent, how even an environment that looked static to human eyes held onto traces of change so that it could keep the simulation accurate enough to fool humans. Lingering heat traces, dust disturbed by footfalls, miniscule ripples on the river, eddies in the air, all had to be modeled, and she could see them. Someone had been here, recently, and she had the track now. Within a minute, a new parameter entered the model, and Cassie would have exulted if she had the capacity to do so: she literally had his scent. It was as Shelly had described, a pheromonal musk that hung heavy in the air, and there was more. It wasn't just a simulation of chemicals, there was code in it. The man literally exuded malicious code that induced lust and lowered inhibitions, and that told her he was almost certainly like her, not human. Probably not like her in some important ways; it seemed like he'd been programmed to feel. Nobody would do this to people if they weren't capable of taking a sick pleasure in it. Cassie followed the traces, followed the scent, and closed in. This scumbag wasn't going to change anyone after tonight, not if she had anything to say about it.

Cassie was almost on top of him now, she could smell it. Not just in the traces of code, either; his scent lingered, coating the air like a sugary glaze on a hot, fresh donut. In close quarters, it would be debilitating to anyone, man or woman. Well, anyone human. She rounded a corner and pulled herself to a stop. Lounging saucily against a wall, idly flicking through something on a datapad, was her quarry. She'd heard him described, seen his picture, but she had to admit his presence in person was powerful. Five foot nothing, leanly muscled, his clothes tight and skimpy and showing lots of candy apple red skin despite the winter night. His face was smooth-skinned and angular, not masculine, not feminine, an in-betweenness of features that made him hard to place and yet undeniably attractive. Everyone remarked on his ass, and she could see why; on a woman, those hips and cheeks would be a primal signal to the brain of every fertile male that this was an opportunity to breed, but on him they switched that signal to being supremely slutty, a promise of fucking beyond the wildest imagination. His package, as reported, could deliver on that promise. His shaft ran down one leg of his tight pants almost to the knee, pulsing with anticipation of the encounter he was waiting for, and the crotch of those pants had to be custom tailored, to be so tight but so packed with a couple of grapefruits. Cassie could see him clearly, and she could tell this was a pretty picture, not a real image. He was an AI programmed with some Shaper abilities, and set loose to terrorize a half-frozen Indianapolis. The question was, how clearly could he see her? He turned to her and levered himself upright.

"Well well, detective. I must applaud you, you caught me far more easily than I expected. Did you like the party favor I left you?"

"She's the one who brought you down, pervert. I caught you, but she beat you."

"Oh really? I'm more than happy to go back and reward her, if you'd like."

"You're not touching anyone else, ever, slimeball."

"Ah that's right, we haven't been properly introduced! You'll run out of crude epithets soon enough, and you'll need my name. You may call me Maxx. For now, anyway. We'll see what I let you call me when your ass is mine." Was he bluffing, or did he not know? Take the shot, play human.

"Well, Maxx, you can let everyone down at the station know it was Cassie who brought you in. It'll be good for my reputation, I might even get a raise."

"Cassie, eh? I like it. Come here, Cassie, I have something for you."

His scent was suddenly thick and heavy, the air feeling almost hot despite the cold, like the oppressive humidity that curled up from the Gulf some summers and stretched north across the country, turning the Midwest's air into soup. If she could feel, she'd be in a daze, stumbling towards him to fall to her knees in front of the majesty of his cock. That's what his scent was trying to tell her to do, so she did it. She put on the show he was expecting. He didn't know. If he knew, he wouldn't have tried. She had him.

Maxx reached down, put a finger under her chin, and lifted her face. "My my, they sent me such a pretty canvas. So intelligent, so skilled, so driven. You'll be a wonderful cocksleeve, my darling Cassie. Not much of a detective any more, though, I'm afraid." He unzipped his pants and let the monster loose. From an objective standpoint, it was a great cock. Long, yes, but thick too, with prominent veins and just the right mix of smooth and bulging. Shame Cassie couldn't really care. She mimicked awe and desire, pretended to reach for it with need. Her fingers brushed it, stroked gently.

The lovely, artfully crafted shaft suddenly bent downwards, wrapped in cold, cruel bands of metal, as she Made a chastity belt locked right on his fucking crotch. She stood, her eyes turned to ice, the Maker powers she'd been gifted with swirling through her algorithms, as his smirk turned to a snarl of hate. "You're not the only one with tricks, bub. Now, you gonna come quietly, or do I have to delete you?"

Her answer came in the form of a vicious kick to the chest, and she slid backwards a few steps while he gained his footing. "So, you're not real. How could I have missed it? But I'm still me."

Cassie felt her weight shift; that kick had delivered not just a solid hit, but some malicious code as well, and her tits were suddenly a few cup sizes larger. He couldn't get her as bad as he could mess with a real image, but his Shaper powers could still do their dirty work. She had to end this quickly. He lunged at her, intent on a grapple that would let him stay in contact, but Cassie was too fast. She leapt sideways into a roll, and stood with her piece already trained on target. Two shots rang out, each right on target, shoulder and chest. Damn, he was only bruised; that toned body was made of tougher stuff than a human. She'd need something a little trickier. They circled each other, wary of what the other could do. As she reached a spot where he'd previously stood, Cassie's feet suddenly went out from under her. Ice? No, he'd turned a little of the pavement to...lube, of course, the sick freak. She frantically scrambled away, and he only tagged her with a glancing blow on the behind. Of course, for Maxx, that was enough, and her derriere suddenly rivaled his own. She couldn't keep taking those hits, he was quick and strong, and if he couldn't out-muscle her, he'd weigh her down with her own assets.

The smirk was back. "I think you're out of your league, detective. Your little trick was quite clever, and appropriate, but it didn't do anything to stop me. Why don't you just let me go? I'll move on, go elsewhere, find other people to bring pleasure to, ones who aren't in your city."