The Burning Flame Pt. 03

Story Info
Sasha and Car get their first time together in bed...
5.9k words
1.4k
1
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

On the third date, Carenath did not plan things quite as well. He didn't want to have a strict schedule to follow, just more "going with the flow" when it came to spending time with the dragoness. Sasha seemed in good spirits as they had a nice dinner in his home: a small, modest affair, though it was a detached home, which he was glad of. His parents, of course, had helped him with the down payment, but he had a well-paying job and had been sensible with his money. The drake had only just stopped himself from saying all that to Sasha, wondering if it would be attractive to her he was good with money or if it would simply appear as bragging. Even then, the differences between them in life experience could not be denied.

There were things, however, that could surpass even that. And, sometimes, the heart wanted what it wanted, not able to focus on anything else.

So, Car knew what he wanted as they chatted and he did his best to make a nice lasagne for Sasha, even though he knew he didn't have all that much practice with nice cooking. Still, the drake wanted to try for her, all so he could say he tried, so he could do his best for her. The more Carenath learned about Sasha, the more he wanted to make sure she had as good a time as possible.

Don't fall too hard, Car.

At least, that was what the dragon told himself, even if he was already head over heels for Sasha. Dinner, at least, was a success and the wine he'd asked for help in picking out went down well with the rich food -- though not so heavy that they wouldn't want to relax together afterwards.

Sasha leaned against him on the sofa while he clicked on to the movie they'd decided to watch together but, really, neither dragon was thinking about a movie at that time. The heat of the drake beside her sank into Sasha and the dragoness squirmed deliciously, even if minutely. She didn't want to make her desire too obvious, wanting to take things slow -- though that was only so she could enjoy it more.

He's not a quick fling.

Maybe that was something she should have known from the moment they'd first laid eyes on one another, though Sasha did not have all the life experience, no: there were still more things remaining for her to experience. And that in itself was part of the beauty of living.

So, she relaxed there, letting her thigh melt against his, heat sparking and crackling between them, not something that could have been so easily restrained. Dimly, as the lights were turned down and the movie started (a romance movie that she would not even remember later), she noticed his tail curling and twitching back and forth. It may only have been a few inches at the tip but the drake was restless and, subtly, she smirked.

Yet the dragoness did not have to do anything huge or drastic to draw him to her, her heart leaping and fluttering wonderfully. Why, it had been so long since she had even had butterflies in her stomach when talking to someone... Maybe even sex had become comfortable for her.

Sex could be comfortable...but it was better to be just a little uncomfortable, at least in her opinion, at least sometimes. Sometimes, just to push herself a little further, to get outside her comfort zone, to learn exactly what she needed in life and, of course, the bedroom.

She curled her tail around his, holding it still and shooting the drake a grin. Car visibly gulped, but she pretended not to notice.

"Come on, darling," she breathed, suggestion heavy on her lips. "You don't have to be so tense around me."

"But I'm always aware of you," he rumbled, his voice dropping an octave, soft and suave. "And you're here... So, how could I possibly think about anything other than you, and engage that tension?"

His words were ever so slightly formal for the moment, as if he was concerned, but that was not something Sasha was going to allow to stand. Not as she leaned in and captured his lips with hers. At least, in that case, experience could allow her to take the lead, to show him the way as to what she wanted and what, she was completely sure, Carenath wanted too.

He kissed her back deeply, his hardness rising quickly, though it was not as if the drake felt in the slightest that he could have controlled the throb of his hard-on. Fuck, he'd been hard since she'd pressed herself against him on the sofa, trying to think of anything and everything he possibly could just to control himself. Yet that was no longer necessary as he breathed a moan into the sexy dragoness' mouth, his paws desperately gripping her, rumpling up her clothes.

Car almost didn't care where his paws went, as long as they were on her, sliding hungrily under her blouse to explore her body with touch. The movie still played in the background but, funnily enough, that wasn't something that either dragon was interested in anymore. It just wasn't important when they had one another, something deeper than either could have expected crackling between them. Yet they would not extinguish it when they came together either, oh no, but the flame fed to a roaring, pulsating crescendo.

His tongue swept up against hers, tickling deeper into the back of her mouth, exploring hers as they came together and he leaned back a little more to allow Sasha to climb into his lap. Somehow, the dragons did not even have to break their kiss to get into the position they wanted, the dragoness sitting comfortably astride him while a little burbling giggle burst from her lips into his mouth.

"Hm, I see someone's already ready for me," she hissed softly, her tail unlinking from his, dancing back and forth in a snake-like weave. "But do you want this?"

Car grunted, drawing her lips back to his for a deeply ravenous kiss that sucked her breath away.

"Oh, god, yes..."

There was no question at all in his mind whether he wanted to have sex with the amazing dragoness before him. It didn't matter how things had come about, although the younger drake was, in a way, still driven by the needs of his body. Yet there were other needs there too, the want for companionship and softness and warmth, the body of another in bed with him at night. Conversation and laughter and, at the heart of it all, love too.

So, he kissed and nibbled tenderly on Sasha's neck while she got his jeans undone, fiddling with the belt buckle and rolling her hips forward against his throbbing erection. His hardness pressed to her and she moaned aloud, still needing Car more than she had needed anyone in a long, long time, though that didn't matter at all.

She just longed for the drake, exactly as he was, panting and whimpering, letting the rhythm of their bodies carry them forward while the movie still played in the background. At least it was a softer, gentler kind of romance movie, not the kind with high pitched, stressed, screechy scenes. It wasn't entirely the sort of thing Sasha would have enjoyed anyway, but they could talk about more specific interest in movies and the like at another time.

They had another time.

Especially as she freed his cock and closed her paw around the throbbing length of it, licking her lips.

"Mmmm... You do have a treat for me in here," she breathed again, sliding off his lap, though not entirely off the sofa. "I bet you want to know how I feel..."

"Unff..." Car gulped and grinned, though it was a shakier kind of a grin than he would have liked. "I think you're reading my mind."

Sasha eyed his cock with a smirk, the bubble of pre-cum at the tip begging her to lap it up.

"Or maybe your body is already telling me all I need to know."

There was no concern about it, not as she leaned over, despite how it put her neck at a funny angle. But she was not ready to quite get down on her knees for him, even if she was going down on Carenath in his own home, suckling her lips tenderly around the head of his cock and drawing him deep into her mouth.

"Mmmm..."

She moaned, the soft vibrations from her lips travelling, without her actually thinking about it, from her lips into his cock. Yet that only heightened the drake's need as he grunted and groaned and tried to pump his hips up to meet her, though Carenath's legs, funnily enough, seemed a lot weaker than they had been.

That was okay, however. He wouldn't have to stand for a while as Sasha showed him exactly what an experienced tongue and muzzle could do, wrapped around his cock. Even though it was about what an individual liked and what felt good to them, there were some tried and tested things that always worked and she took her time in trying them out. Dragging her mouth up and down his dick, she pursed her lips tightly, smoothing out the glide of the drake's length over her long, sinuous tongue.

"Unff... Ah... Sasha..."

Car didn't know where to put his hands, but that turned out to not matter in the slightest as she purred around him, her tail waggling temptingly back and forth. She just wanted to make him feel good and his heart pounded, cock aching so desperately that Car feared he was going to immediately blow his load. And that wasn't romantic at all! Yet how could he think about anything other than her? He had found it difficult enough before and then with her mouth closed around his cock... Oh, it was delicious, grunting and bucking his hips ever so slightly, not wanting to drive too deeply, though she had no trouble with him, despite his thickness.

"Mmmmph..."

Sasha grunted, her body tingling with need. Damn it... She wanted him too, maybe she should have tried to get on top of him so the drake could have eaten her out at the same time? It was too late for that, or so she thought, as Car moaned and stroked her head and scales, his fingers sliding tenderly down to the back of her neck to massage the muscles on either side of her spine. She purred again, leaning into it, twirling and twining her tongue around his cock in another little trick.

Yet, to the dragoness' surprise, he pulled her up and away from his cock, even while she felt like she had only just got started with him. Licking her lips, she relished his musk on them, the spicy, earthen taste of drake, something carnal that she had missed. It had been a long time (she seemed to be thinking that a lot of late) since she'd had a dragon too.

"Mm, why'd you make me stop?"

He smiled.

"Because I want to take care of you too."

And that was very much true, his heart racing for the taste of the sweet dragoness. Not that Sasha was all sweet, of course not: she was so much more than that. She was her own dragon and she deserved to show that however she pleased, not restricted to a single box at any time.

But he adored her body as he helped her undress, drawing her blouse up and over her head with the fancy detailing dipping between the breasts, his tail twitching as her breasts were revealed. Even if they were still clad in a sensual bra that threatened to spill her luscious flesh and blue scales out over the top of it, fitting perfectly and cupping her breasts well. He purred and kissed them on each rise, his lips indenting each gently, languishing where he felt he was best-placed.

There was nowhere else the drake would rather have been as he helped her out of her skirt too, though it was cut a little higher than he would have thought, showing leg but not arm. She didn't have to be modest around him, though Carenath was well-aware too that the dragoness could dress as she wanted, regardless of his opinion on the matter. She could have worn a potato sack, to be fair, and he was sure he would still have been as head over heels for her as he was right then and there. Her underwear closed around the tops of her thighs and highlighted her curves, the round of her buttocks coming up to the thick root of her tail. There was more definition there when she lifted her tail, but that was really just a case of her tail doing its best to hide her assets from how it hung naturally.

He had no qualms at all about getting down on his knees before her as he pressed his muzzle between her thighs and snaked his tongue up against the sweet treat of her pussy. The folds of her sex gave slightly under the touch of his tongue as he lapped slowly, dampening her underwear further, the luxurious silk moving over his tongue as he dragged it across. The dragoness grunted softly in the back of her throat and rocked her hips forward against his tongue, yet the moment was right for them to relax there, sharing it.

As he eased out of his clothes, making much less of a ceremony of it than he had when it came to undressing Sasha, he unhooked her bra and, after checking with a glance, slid down her underwear too. He didn't want to push her too far if she wasn't ready but that seemed a silly thing to worry about when Sasha was moaning his name and as wet as she was.

Her body rocked towards him and he easily answered its call, tasting her pussy as she bit back what was clearly a curse, not as refined as she had come out to be initially. He liked that too, being able to draw that out of her, a side that Sasha, clearly, did not present as well publicly. She didn't have to.

Carenath's tongue snaked up inside her, tasting her deeply, her tart juices clinging to his tongue. There was a sweetness to them too, however, as they teased slickly over his tongue, into the back of his throat, letting him gulp them down, a little marking his lips. He wanted to savour it and yet he was so hungry for her he simply could not hold back, no, not at all, sweeping his tongue up inside her and teasing at her most sensitive spots. The dragon could have done with a lot more time between her legs than he got but, at the very least, it gave him more time to contain himself before what he truly wanted.

Which was to plunge his cock between her legs and spread her open, softly and sweetly, around him. He wondered if she could take every inch of his thick girth, but they'd find a way regardless. All for their shared pleasure and only that, of course.

Sasha leaned back a little, standing, wobbling.

"Mmph, Carenath..."

He ate her out voraciously, his tongue dragging up and back to the clit as if he didn't want to forget it. It was one of the most sensitive places for her as it pumped up thick and full with blood, aching with desire, and she squeaked aloud as the drake before her suckled on it. With his lips closing on the tender nub, it was all she could do to remain standing, to remember where she was and all she was.

But that was another sliver of sex that she had forgotten: she could forget herself in the moment. As long as she was with someone she trusted, sitting down on the sofa with him dragged along with her, a low grunt bursting from her lips. Car chuckled against her pussy at the awkwardness of it but, as long as it was shared, there was nothing to fear there. Sometimes sex was awkward and that, as ever, was just another nuance of it she had longed for.

His tongue curled inside her, twisting, catching her G-spot briefly as she sucked in a breath. Her toes curled and he pressed the attack, even though she wanted to be teasing his cock too, the taste of virile drake lingering on her lips. Car was larger than she had expected him to be, but she didn't know what she had anticipated, not as her head span enticingly with ever-increasing need. Pleasure rolled through her as he played over her clit, saliva adding sweetly to the lubrication around her pussy, though the dragoness certainly didn't need any help at all to get wet.

Not with him, no... Never with him.

"Unff..." Sasha's toes curled and flexed out again, stretching as far as she could. "Ah... Car..."

"Mmm..."

He hummed against her pussy, his nose between her thighs, tail curling back and forth as if he was in his happy place. His cock ached furiously, but all Carenath had to do was focus entirely on her pussy, his tongue working back and forth until he remembered he had another way to please her too. Using two fingers to fill her pussy, sliding deep, he grunted at just how tight she was, squeezing around the digits.

Adding a third, he pumped his fingers back and forth as he mimicked just how he wanted to slide into her, his lips locked with intent around her clit, suckling hard. The dragoness squealed and bucked up against him, though didn't ask for a rest or a respite of any kind. She was too keen on the moment, breathless and whining, twisting and humping against him.

"Agh... Mmm... Ah -- Car!"

She bucked and grabbed his head, grinding his nose down into her pussy as if there really was nothing else for it in the moment, his tongue lashing her clit as she lost control and climaxed. The overload of pleasure washed over Sasha like a tidal wave, yet she only crashed down into Carenath figuratively as he, finally, hit all the right spots for her. It was unheard of for a partner to come together so well with her on a first time together, yet the dragoness didn't have a chance to even consider any of that as she moaned and rode out her high.

Pulsing waves of ecstasy rolled through her, sweeping her away, and she didn't even need to have any kind of root in reality with his fingers twitching and curling up inside her, tickling her G-spot in just the right way. She moaned again and again, tail curling tightly around Carenath's waist without even being consciously aware of what she was doing, holding him close to her as he helped her ride out every drop of her climax.

"Ah... Carenath..."

Caught up in the moment, she slumped back on to the sofa while the drake moved over her, obviously sucking off her juices from his fingers with a smirk on his face. Why, he did look rather proud of himself, but he had every right to look pleased also with how hard and how swiftly he had made her climax. She'd never had an orgasm like that before and she kind of wanted to see just where the younger drake could take her next.

Sasha huffed and murmured as he scooped her up in his arms, his tail pulled around her to give her better support and balance.

"I'm not too heavy for you?" She murmured, eyes half-lidded, lips warm with breath. "Just where are you taking me?"

"To my bedroom," he chuckled, nuzzling her cheek softly. "If you're okay with that, that is."

Sasha was very much okay with it, though the trip upstairs was filled with lots of awkward giggles and bumps -- but that was all part of it, at least for her. And all came right as he laid her down on his bed in a tastefully furnished room (for a young drake), even though it didn't seem to have all that many personal effects present in the room. Maybe that would change, in time, when he built relationships with others?

Others like her.

He kissed her passionately as he moved over her on the bed, his cock as hard as a rock all over again, between her thighs. Carenath paused there, not wanting to push things -- but he should have already known that, with Sasha, he could push things as much as he liked. A drake who understood limits and boundaries, on the other claw, was not a bad thing at all.

She curled her legs around his, lazily draping them there, and let him take his time sliding into her, their lips locked in a deep, dizzyingly sultry kiss. It was as if the outside world ceased to exist as they came together, his cock sliding deep into her heat, though Sasha still had to let out a little grunt at the tightness of her pussy around him.

12