The Bus Driver

Story Info
A school crush turns into a hot night of BDSM romance...
5k words
4.19
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Thank you Skye for taking the time to edit this story!****

I work full time. I've been a bus driver for many years. This year, I happen to drive for your children. Every morning, you're standing at the bus stop with your children. Every morning you smile at me and flirt a little. In the afternoon I bring your children home to you. You are my last stop of the day. I spend my evenings thinking about your sexy smile and fantasize about all the wonderful things you could do to my body. On the last day of school, you finally get the courage to ask me out. I agree to meet you back at your place later that night. The plan is to go out and have some drinks.

I show up to your house in a long flowy red floral print dress. It has a slit that goes all the way to my hip. Spaghetti straps and a deep neck line, which displays my cleavage nicely. I have paired it with strappy red block heels. The straps wrap up my leg. As you open the door, you look me up and down, and lick your lips. My smile grows, knowing you like what you see. You compliment me and we head out for drinks.

We talk for hours, enjoying each other's company. You tell me you are a single father of three amazing kids. That you've been single for over a year and doing it all on your own. You tell me that is gets lonely and how much you miss having the company of a good woman around. You go on to tell me what things you look for in a woman, but I can tell you are holding something back. I tell you I am also a single parent.

I have two kids and have been doing it on my own for the last six years. I also mention that I haven't had sex in over a year. You ask me why, telling me I am a beautiful woman and should have no problem finding a man. I smile at your compliment and drop my eyes. I feel the heat rush to my cheeks as I debate telling you my secret. You reach out and stroke my cheek with your right forefinger. The night has been going so well and I am afraid of ruining it.

Taking a deep breath, I decide its best to just do it, like pulling off a Band-Aid. I look up and tell you the reason I have not been with a man in over a year is that I am a submissive who needs a dominant man. A Master man that will dominate her sexually, but allow her to have control of her own life when out amongst the norms. I tell you I need a man who can use me as his own personal dirty little slut, but still be a good Master who treats me right. You almost smile, then your face goes solemn as you ask me if I am willing to prove it.

I look down at my hands and think it over. After a moment, I look up and ask you to kiss me so I can decide. You stand up and lean across the table. You cup my face in your hands and whisper that nothing would make you happier. You kiss me long and hard. You explore my mouth with your tongue and leave me breathless when you pull away. A moment later, I can still feel you on my lips and feel a surge of energy straight down to my core. I look into your eyes and tell you, "Yes, I am willing to prove it." You only live once, right?

I look down at my hands to consider your challenge. After a moment, I look up to ask you to kiss me, but you stand and wave me to silence. "A true submissive does not make the demands, unless it is begging," you intone flatly. Coming around the table to my seat you lean down after gathering the hair at the back of my head. Holding me firmly yet gently in place with your lips inches from mine, you husk out, "Do you understand?"

My eyes are wide at the immediate turn our conversation has taken towards my darkest desires and I manage to stammer out, "Y-yes."

"Good girl." Your hand releases my hair as the other comes up to join it in cupping my face, "Nothing would make me happier than having your surrender." You growl softly before taking my mouth and kissing me long and hard. Your tongue explores my mouth, tangling with mine and leaving me breathless. Pulling away, the hard glint in your eyes gleams as I raise trembling fingers to my lips. A moment later, I can still feel you on my lips and a surge of energy shocks through my core.

I meet your eyes with mine. "Yes. I will prove it to you." And take a chance. "Master."

You instruct me to go back to my house, put on something slutty and meet you back at your place in thirty minutes, with my bus. I arrive at your place as instructed thirty minutes later with my bus and wearing my same strappy red heels and a naughty school girl outfit. I find it fitting, since you requested that I drive the bus. The top is black and see-through. It has short sleeves and a deep V neckline. It is also a crop top. Most of my tummy is bare. I chose not to wear a bra, but instead to wear a tie that matches my skirt. My tie is a little longer then the shirt itself. The skirt is red plaid with black lace trim and rests nicely on the middle of my ass cheeks. It's a little longer in the front, just long enough that if I stand up you cannot see my panties. Not that the panties I chose for tonight cover much. Tonight, I am wearing a red g-string with black trim.

I feel slutty and exposed and am loving every second of it. As I pull up to your house, I notice you, standing out front with your own back pack. I smile and open the door. You drink in my appearance as you enter the bus. You sit in the first row of seats, but on the opposite side from me. You tell me I've done a good job at being on time and I smile. You instruct me to drive to a dirt road a few miles away. I turn down a heavily wooded road and about two miles later, you have me pull over and park the bus.

You tell me to show you my submissive position. I climb out of my seat and kneel on my knees next to it. I spread my legs wide and cross my arms behind my back and look down at the floor in front of me. You tell me, "Good girl, then ask me if I have hard limits and a chosen safe word."

"Sir, anal. Scat and water-sports. Rimming. I can't stand to have my feet messed with, Sir. I need what happens between us to stay private. I am a trusted member of the community; I work with people's children and it would not go well for me if anyone found out about me." Your head tilts speculatively as you ask if that is everything.

I say, "Um, Sir, there are two more things. Sir, I don't do ass-to-mouth and I don't want to be bruised or have welts like would happen if you were to cane me." I am fine with spankings and floggings a-and stuff like that, I just am not okay with the marks. Sir."

You cross your arms as your eyes go hard and you ask me sarcastically if there is anything I am actually okay with. My cheeks bloom with your displeasure as You ask me again, "Is that is everything?" I nod my head, 'yes.'

Your ire increases and you grab my hair and pull my head back. With your other hand you roughly grab my jaw and tell me, "I cannot hear your head rattle from there. From this point forward I expect you to use your words to answer me.

Complying quickly, I reply, "Yes, Sir. I am sorry, Master." You let go of me, and telling me to resume my position and to answer your question. I say, "Yes, Sir, that is everything."

"Oh? No safe word?" My face goes crimson again. "Yellow," I murmur.

"Hmmm. Appropriate."

You walk away from me towards the back of the bus. I can tell you are processing everything that I told you. I use the moment to check you out. I look at your ass and the way you walk. I love your build and the way you carry yourself. Once you reach the back of the bus you turn and face me. You catch me looking at you.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You must be very rusty or a very bad submissive. A good submissive knows that making eye contact without being spoken to is poor etiquette. Bad girl. That will cost you two swats."

I apologize and look at the floor.

Once you get to the front of the bus you open the doors and have me stand. You walk off the bus and stand outside. You grab each door and look up at me, instructing me to lay down across the driver's seat, with my face facing the back of the bus., You tell me you want see my ass. You tell me to keep my hands behind my back. I quickly do as I am told.

Once I am in position, you walk back up the steps. I can feel your eyes all over my backside and it's causing my pussy to tingle. I know right now that if you were to look you could see my pussy is wet. My cheeks flush pink as I think about what I must look like in this position. I hear you take a deep breath. A short moment later, I feel your hands graze my ass as you flip my skirt up on to my back.

You caress it and my thighs. I moan quietly. It's been so long since anyone has touched me. You sit on your knees and inspect me. You pull my ass cheeks apart and watch the string of my panties sink deeper into the crevasse.

You kiss each ass cheek and hook your finger beneath the string of my panties and slowly slide it up and down under the string as you start to talk. You tell me that anal is the only one of my limitsdon't likes that you want to break. It doesn't have to be tonight but if we go further than this, it will be a requirement at some point. That's the moment I feel your finger press on my

crinkled hole. It puckers under your touch and I suck in a sharp breath as you say, "Relax. It is a beautiful tight little hole, and I can wait to use it."

I do relax. You slide your finger a little further down and move the small patch of material off to the side. You get a full view of my damp pussy. Your mouth curves into a smile. "You must be a submissive little slut. I have barely touched you and I can see the moisture leaking out of your pink little pussy." I blush again. I hear you inhale my scent and my blush turns bright red. Your finger runs over my slit while you continue talking.

You tell me that tonight you will not push my limits. Tonight, you will tie me up and use me and if I prove to be a good slut for you then we can discuss moving forward with our relationship of a Dom and sub.

I nod eagerly. "Yes, Sir."

You stand back up and slap my right ass cheek. I jump a little, as I wasn't expecting it. You rub it roughly and grab my ass cheek and give it a good squeeze. It stings just enough for me to know you left a red hand print behind. You pull your hand back and admire your work. "Very nice. You will do nicely." You then ask me if I am ready for my punishment of two swats from earlier.

Swallowing, I manage to stammer, "Y-yes, M-Master." How quickly I am on the verge of tears.

"Good. Count out each sway aloud. If I don't hear your count loudly and clearly, we will start again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

-

The first strike comes down hard on my left cheek. I don't jump this time but I do say "fuck" as soon as you connect. I take a deep breath and say "One." You shake your head and tell me " I am disappointed in you little sub. A proper sub should know how to properly count." You tell me that I am to say the number, and sir, and then a thank-you for punishing you, as you deserve. I apologize to you and mentally prepare myself for my next swat.

You tenderly rub my ass cheek and ask me "Are you ready to be a good slut and try this again?" I reply, "Yes, Sir." The next swat feels harder than the last as it lands on my right cheek, bringing tears to my eyes. I take a short breath and say, "One, Sir. Thank you for teaching me, Sir, May I please have another, Sir?" This pleases you very much. You caress both of my ass cheeks and give the right one a tender kiss. I let out a sigh as you comfort me.

You tell me this next swat is going to be the roughest yet, and ask me if I understand. I quietly say, "Yes Sir." Your hand immediately strikes my pussy. I cry out in pain and tears soak my face. It takes me a few moments to regain my composure. Quietly, I say, "Two, Sir. Thank you for teaching me, Sir. May I please have another?" You kneel beside me, rub my aching pussy, and tell me that I did good and that you are proud of me. You say that two swats w all the punishment I was due for, and no more will be given right now.

You turn me to face you and kiss me hard. You tell me to turn the inside lights at the back of the bus on, and go to the 6th seat on the bus. I push up from the seat, turn on the light, then stand and go where you directed me. You are in your seat, rummaging around in your bag. You find what you are looking for and approach me with a ball gag, ankle cuffs, and hand cuffs. You tell me to stand with me feet together and face you. You put the cuffs on my ankles but do not hook them together.

You run your hands up my body from my ankles and make me shiver. You tell me to open wide and you push the ball into my mouth and turn me around so you can fasten it in the back. You tell me to turn around and face you. I do as I am told, another delicious tremor running through me. You tell me to strip and to leave my tie and panties on. I slowly pull my shirt off over my head and feel my tits pop free. my nipples instantly harden. I drop my skirt down, to my ankles and step out of it.

I start to reach for my heels and you stop me and tell me to leave them on. You place my hands behind my back and nuzzle my chest at the same time. You then lick each nipple one at time and then suck them hard, causing them to make a popping sound when they slip from your mouth. You straighten and tell me to turn around and face the back of the bus. Then you pull my hands behind me place your other cuffs on my wrists. This causes my chest to stick out. You tell me to keep facing the back of the bus and to put one knee on each seat.

My legs are spread open across the aisle of the bus. You reach down and tie each of my ankles to the bars that are under the seat, using the little ring on the ankle cuffs and a tie from your pocket. You stand behind me with your body pressed against my cuffed back arms. You reach your hands around me and start squeezing my tits. You pull on my nipples as you bite and kiss on my neck and down my collar bone.

You continue to pull and roll my nipples until they ache with your abuse. You pull them out as far as you can stretch them, then do the same thing pulling them up and down. You seem pleased with my tolerance to this as well as the distance you can stretch them. I have drool running down my chin and it's dripping onto my chest. You smear it around on my breast as you tell me "You might just be a good little slut for me to use after all."

You stay close, continuing to play with my tits with one hand and sliding your other down my stomach to my panties. I feel you slip one finger in the waistband and slide it right and left, back and forth. You growl in my ear that you're going to make a mess of this cum-loving pussy and that I am going to love being your dirty cum slut tonight.

Your finger slides down further until you reach my clit. You flick it with your finger and slide it further on down my slit. Reversing your direction, you remove your hand from my panties and rub my juices under my nose and on my top lip. You tell me to take it in, to smell it. Then you suck on your finer and tell me, "You taste lovely...for a little cum slut." Without warning, you drop to your knees and slide my panties to the side.

You look at my pussy and tell me that I am a dripping mess. My pussy lips are a little puffy from my punishment earlier, but you like the way it looks and it smells. You tell me you can't wait to use my pink little pussy any way you want. Then you drag your tongue across my swollen from front to back with one slow lick. I moan and drop my head to my chest. I stick my ass out a little more.

You tell me that for a filthy cum slut I have a very good pussy and you wonder how tight it is. You are talking more to yourself at this point than to me. I whimper with anticipation. You take both hands and pull my pussy lips open and tell me it's such a pink pretty pussy. I try to thank you s but with the gag in my mouth it comes out all distorted and I end up releasing a stream of drool down my chest.

You smack my ass and say, "Quiet, slut." I bow my head in surrender. You rub my ass briefly and tell me, "That's more like it." You spread my pussy lips open again and insert your tongue, fucking me with it tongue for a few moments. I writhe around on your face. You insert a finger and tell me to be still or you will untie me right now and we will be done this instant.

I go still as a statue and try again to say "Yes, Sir." I have drool reaching my panties. You continue to fuck me with one finger and then two. When I take the third finger with ease you ask me how much I think I can take. I try to answer you but it's all mumbles. You ask me what that was, as you drive harder and faster into my pussy with your fingers.

I am panting hard through wildly flared nostrils at that point. You tell me I do not have permission to cum. You are not through with me yet. That I had better not cum, if I know what is best for me. Then you insert your 4th finger. I can feel the warm sensation deep in my gut. It's telling me that I am going to cum hard and that it is going to be a gusher.

I start shaking my head no, and screaming, "I'm going to cum!" into the ball gag. You keep going a few more strokes, then quickly pull your hand away. You wipe my juices down my thigh and I whimper at the fact that your fingers are no longer in my pussy. You chuckle, and call me a needy little slut. I whimper again because I didn't get to cum. I am also very proud of myself for not cumming and doing what I was told. You tell me I am a good little whore and that I will be rewarded.

You unfasten my ball gag and remove it. You slide under me and come up to face me. Looking me up and down, I see in your expression that I am a mess and I know it. I blush fiercely as your eyes travel my body. My makeup has run in streaks down my face. I have red lines from the ball gag straps on my cheeks. I have slobber down to my panties. My nipples are so hard and ache for your touch. Between the drool and my juices, my panties are soaked to see through with how wet they are. I know if I look down, I will see a puddle below me.

You lift my chin to look me in the eyes. A pinch of my nipple affirms your telling me I look like a beautiful cum slut. You command me to tell you if I came. You're certain that I did not, but you want to hear me say it. Your fingers compress my nipple a little harder, giving it a harsh tug. When I tell you "No Sir, this whore did not cum. This one was a good slut and did what was asked of her," you let go of my nipple and slap my tit.

I cry out and you tell me, "Yes or no answer, cum slut!"

"Yes, Sir! I'm sorry, Sir! Fresh tears stream down my cheeks.

You tell me you are going to fuck my pussy, then my mouth. And only after I have cleaned your cock will I receive your permission to cum.

I nod my head yes, and instantly try to correct myself by saying, "Yes, Sir." But I'm not fast enough. You frown but tell me that it's okay that I messed up. That I did try to fix my mistake, however, I am still going to get punished for it. I sigh and look down and say "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir." You tell me that I am going to get four swats this time and I had better count them out correctly or it will be a lot worse for me. This time I say "Yes, Master."

I keep watching your face as you rub your hands together, creating friction and causing them to heat up. You then slap both of my tits, hard, and at the same time. I cry out, "One, Sir! Thank you, for teaching me, Sir! May I-I please h-have another?" between sobs. You smile rather cruelly, and say, "Yes you can, slut. You've earned it."

You rub your hands together again and this time, the blows come down on my areolas. The stinging makes my nipples stand straight up, burning in pain. I sob harder. After a moment I pull myself together and repeat my mantra thanking you. You smile again and tell me that I may have another. I brace myself as you rub your hands together again and this time one hand comes down hard on my left tit catching the nipple. I cry out "Fuck! Ooooohhh, fuck!" and suck in a breath repeating "T-thank you, S-sir. M-may I p-please have another?" My voice rising in a crescendo of pain. You smile and quickly come down on the other tit. Catching my other nipple like you did with the previous strike.

12