The Business Lunch

Story Info
Threesome with Lauren and Hanna in a restaurant bathroom.
4.4k words
4.55
34.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kent86
kent86
47 Followers

"Is this how you court all your potential vendors?" Lauren asked.

Before today, we'd only ever chatted by email, months of back and forth trying to arrive at some agreement on a massive companywide shift that would cost millions.

"Only the ones I really want to impress," I said, picking up another roll with my chopsticks.

But when Lauren had entered the posh sushi joint a half hour earlier, I was the one who'd been impressed. If I'd known she had legs like that, I thought, I might have closed the deal sooner. I'd been pleasantly surprised to come face-to-face with a beautiful Asian Pacific Islander girl, bubbly and sharp-witted.

"Ah! So you're trying to impress me?" She reached up absently and adjusted the collar of her dress. It was a navy blue number, tight, sleeveless, with an asymmetric frill around half the collar. She was stunning in it, and I think she knew it.

She met my eye, and a sly smile started to creep across her face.

The afternoon sun filtered in through the skylight and brushed her eyelashes, making them dance like little jewels before she blinked once and leaned back out of the light.

Cute pearl earrings and a matching necklace stood out against dark hair and brown skin. She smelled like roses.

Just then, a voice came from my left.

Our waiter had impeccable timing, I thought.

"Can I get you both anything else?" he asked.

Lauren and I eyed each other for a beat. I thought she and I might be thinking the same thing, but I couldn't be sure.

"Just the check please," I said, without looking away.

She smiled and broke her gaze finally, addressing the waiter.

"Can you tell me where your restroom is?" she asked.

"Of course, just around that corner and to the left."

"Thank you."

Lauren looked back at me and winked, then she grabbed her purse and stood up.

"I'll be right back," she said.

I blinked as she walked away. What was that wink? Was it, like, a wink-wink, or just a wink?

I relaxed at the table for a beat. I briefly considered clearing my schedule for the rest of the day. But I wasn't sure Lauren and I were on the same page. It wasn't my style to rush things, but she seemed so different from other girls I'd met.

The server brought the bill and I settled it quickly. I sat there with one hand resting on the table, fingers drumming anxiously.

I knew I wanted Lauren, and I wanted her bad.

Get it together, Kent, I told myself. You're married, and she's a vendor rep.

It was all wrong, I knew, but my body was shifting into autopilot and screwing with all my instincts.

In the end, I was already rising from my chair when I got her first text.

"I think I found something in here that might be yours," it said.

I tried not to walk too briskly across the restaurant as I typed my response.

"Well, something of mine is about to be in there."

"Mmmm," she wrote back. "Maybe I can help you get a leg up on your work."

"Make that two legs up," I shot back.

"Well, I'm wide open," she wrote back.

"Fuck," I texted.

"Yes sir," she wrote, and followed it with a devil smiley.

The women's restroom was all black tiles and low light. Just inside the door, a stone fountain burbled in the corner next to a cushioned bench upholstered in black velvet.

Lauren sat on the counter waiting for me. Her dress was parted high up her thigh, and one long, tan leg stretched across the black marble. On her feet were a pair of creme-colored, spare, strappy heels.

I crossed to her quickly and we kissed without a word. My hand slid up over her breast and squeezed it through the dress.

I traced her neckline with a finger.

"I think you dropped some food down here earlier," I said with a grin.

"Oh no," she said. "Can you help me check?"

I kissed my way down her neck.

"I'll do my best," I said. I gave her skin a playful lick. "It might take some digging."

The dress slid off her shoulders and down. I helped her pull it over her breasts, and she slid her arms out.

She wore a vintage white strapless bra, low cups with an eyelash frill across the top edge.

I ran my lips along the tops of her breasts, kissing and nibbling.

She groaned.

"Dig all you want," she said, tipping her head back and closing her eyes. Her fingers played in my hair.

Her legs were smooth and cool. As I ran a hand up her thigh, she pulled the cup of the bra down below my mouth, freeing an ample breast and an oversized nipple, its chocolate nub already starting to harden in the cool air.

My lips were on it immediately. I was like a musician at work, playing at Lauren's breasts, and the raspy moans from her throat were my music.

"I think you found the... food..." she grunted.

"I think so," I said.

I reached behind her back and unhooked the bra. It fell away from her chest, and I groped her exposed mounds mercilessly.

As I kissed and touched her, a thought distracted me.

"Do you think anyone will interrupt us?" I asked, slightly worried.

"Ugh," she moaned. "Wouldn't that be so hot?"

"Mmmm..." It would be, I thought. But I also felt a little exposed.

For a girl like this, though, I figured I was prepared to risk it.

I kissed my way down Lauren's soft belly, and as I did, she cinched the fabric of the navy dress up above her waist, revealing a pair of matching pale lace panties. Together we pulled them off her legs and I draped them unceremoniously over the sink faucet.

Her pussy lips were swollen and dark, and her mound was shaved clean. I knelt and licked her slit, running my tongue up along her labia and dipping it inside to taste her.

As I licked, her fingers found her clit and she began to rub.

"Uh uh uh," I said, pulling her hand away. "That's my job."

My fingers replaced hers, moving across the pink nub, circling and playing with it like a dog with a tennis ball.

Lauren almost lost it. She bucked against me and gritted her teeth. Her legs scissored tight around my neck, locking my mouth against her groin. Her high heels dug against my back.

I gripped her thighs and pushed my tongue into her as hard as I could, spearing her like a trapped animal and flicking back and forth, up and down against her clit.

Within a few seconds, I had claimed my prize.

"Godddd..." She started trembling against me, and I could feel every muscle in her legs convulse.

I kept licking, burying my face against her and going for broke. Finally, she shook so hard that she tipped sideways off the counter and barely caught herself, swinging a leg off my shoulder and down onto the floor. Her knees were still quivering.

I grabbed her to steady her and without warning, she threw her whole weight into me, forcing me backward into the nearest stall.

Overhead, the sound of a wood flute drifted from a tinny speaker in the ceiling to mix with the bubbling of the fountain by the door.

In the dramatic light of the bathroom, Lauren looked like a sexy demon on the prowl.

With the stall door still open, her hands went to my slacks and within a few seconds the garment pooled at my feet along with my boxer briefs.

My cock sprung free, standing at attention.

"Oh, you're pretty," she said, like a researcher inspecting an artifact.

She squatted in front of me. I stroked her hair as she looked up and wrapped first her fingers and then her lips around my shaft.

My body clenched. I reached up to take hold of the tops of the stall walls on either side, steadying myself to keep from tipping over as an intense surge shot through me from head to toe.

Lauren's lips slid easily along my length. I felt the pressure of her teeth and tongue, the slick warmth as she worked. I knew if I didn't stop her in the next few minutes, I was going to shoot her mouth full of cum. I didn't want that to happen just yet.

I touched her chin to guide her off of me, and then I grabbed her arm and jerked her to her feet. Roughly, I spun her around to face one of the stall walls and pulled her dress up above her buttocks. She raised her leg and placed a foot on the toilet seat next to us, and I eased into her from behind.

"Oh yes," she breathed, her voice barely above a whisper. "Like that. Fuck me."

I rocked against her, one hand clutching the top of the stall so I could pull myself in deeper, and the other one reaching around to clench one of her breasts.

My face was drenched in sweat, and the feel of Lauren's wet vagina tugging and sliding around my cock claimed every ounce of my attention.

She pushed back desperately into me, forcing me deeper, grunting and looking back as she worked my full length in and out. She did it methodically, with the practiced strokes of a skilled athlete. In, out, in, out... I closed my eyes and reveled in the feel of her, the warmth, the soft licking sound of her body absorbing mine over and over. I ran my fingers up and down her thighs, tracing lightly over her butt cheeks and reaching around with both hands to cup her breasts and squeeze.

Finally, she pulled free and turned back to me, wagging a finger for me to follow her. She led me out of the stall and across the floor of the bathroom, laughing at me as I stagger-stepped behind her with my pants around my ankles.

I managed to pull one foot free, and then we both collapsed down onto the cushioned bench by the bathroom door, with Lauren underneath me. She spread her legs wide as I eased inside her, and then she closed them tight around me, locking her ankles behind my back. I dug hard and deep with a grunt, and her voice caught in her throat with a guttural choke as she took me all the way in.

"Oh, I can feel you so good," she whispered.

"You feel amazing," I said.

"Deeper, Kent. Go deeper." She closed her eyes as I pushed against her. "Yes."

Just then, the bathroom door opened.

I jerked my head around with a start and saw a petite redheaded girl who looked like she was in her early 20s, in black slacks and a matching polo, and pushing a small yellow mop cart.

She must have thought the place was empty, because she didn't even look our way at first. In fact, she was all the way inside the dimly lit bathroom before she glanced up from the bucket and noticed us on the bench.

"Oh shit!" she yelped.

For a moment, none of us moved. The door swung shut behind her with a quiet bump.

The girl blushed a deep crimson and finally said, "I'm so sorry, I'll..." Then she trailed off, making as if to leave the bathroom.

But Lauren stopped her.

"No," Lauren grunted, my cock still buried between her legs. "You don't have to go. Just pretend we're not here. It's fine."

I gaped dumbly, not sure what to say, looking back and forth between the two of them.

I could tell this was by far the most awkward moment this poor girl had ever experienced in her life. The silence hanging in the air of the bathroom was about as thick as the San Francisco fog.

Finally, the girl spoke.

"OK."

She said the word so quietly, I almost wondered if I'd imagined it.

Lauren's hand gripped my arm.

"You," she growled from under me. "Don't stop." Her hands gripped my waist, pulling me down.

That poor adorable redhead went about her work dutifully, pulling the mop from the bucket and starting to clean the floor of the bathroom, starting at the end farthest from us.

Just her presence in the quiet room gave me a strange thrill, a fresh wave of libido I would not have expected. I got even harder inside Lauren, and she looked up at me, her face screwed up in concentration. I made every stroke count, pushing in deep and firm, feeling her suction around me.

"Yes, fuck me!" Lauren said. I could tell she wanted the girl to hear how much she was enjoying herself.

"Deeper! ... More! ... Just like that, unghh, yesss... Fuck, that's good."

I lifted one of her legs up onto my shoulder and clutched her thigh for leverage, thrusting hard. Her cries got louder. I worried for a moment that her voice might carry beyond the walls of the bathroom, but at that point I was past caring.

She grunted and pushed back at me finally, climbing from under me to stand on the floor, and guiding me to lay back on the velvet bench.

As I watched, she pulled the navy dress down her legs and kicked it aside, standing in the bathroom in nothing but the heels and pearls.

I heard a giggle behind her and peered around to see the cute redhead eyeing us.

Lauren turned to glance back at the girl and winked.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked, wiggling her hips. The girl just nodded and blushed.

"Join in if you want," Lauren said with a laugh.

I couldn't tell if she was being serious.

I glanced at the other girl. A wisp of her pretty red hair fell in front of one eye. I had to admit, I wouldn't have minded seeing her without her clothes on.

But the girl seemed painfully shy. In reply she just shook her head and bit her lip, holding onto the mop handle like a life preserver.

"It's OK, babe," Lauren said. "You can just watch."

Lying back on the bench, my cock was raging hard, jutting at the ceiling like a flagpole. Lauren licked her lips and straddled me. As she lowered herself down, the redheaded girl said something behind us. We both looked back at her again.

"What was that sweetie?" Lauren asked.

"I can lock the door... if you guys want," the girl said. She jingled a pair of keys in her hand.

"Mmm," Lauren said. "Thank you dear, that would be great." Then with a moan, she took my cock inside her again.

The girl crossed the bathroom to the door a few feet from us, turning the key in the lock and then turning around to lean against it and face us, watching intently as we fucked.

Lauren was beautiful, like a Polynesian princess lost in a fantasy. Her long eyelashes twitched and her breasts tossed on her chest as she rode me, her large nipples pulling my gaze back and forth like a hypnotist's watch. Her hips rocked and ground down on me with such force, it felt almost as if she were determined to push my cock all the way up into her throat.

I got lost in the sex for several long minutes, my hands roaming her body, holding her down while I thrust, fingers playing her like a flute while her moans bounced off the walls of the bathroom with a sensual, throaty melody.

And then all of a sudden I blinked, and the redheaded girl was kneeling on the floor next to me, just a few inches away, watching like a schoolgirl at storytime as Lauren impaled herself on my cock.

"Hi there," I said.

She looked at me. "Hi."

Then without warning, she leaned in and kissed me.

Her lips were cool and dry, and the kiss lingered. She pushed against me, refusing to break it off. I felt her tongue snake into my mouth.

The kiss took me by surprise, but I didn't complain.

My fingers traced the girl's slender neck. Large gold hoop earrings dangled back and forth, batting at her cheeks. She leaned into the kiss desperately, her lips tearing at mine like she'd been waiting her whole life for it.

Finally she broke the kiss and sat back, gasping for air. I licked my lips. I could taste a hint of passion fruit left behind from her lip gloss.

She seemed stunned, as though she was still processing what she had just done. Lauren broke the silence.

"What's your name, baby girl?" she asked, reaching over to stroke the girl's hair.

"Hanna," the girl said.

Lauren pried herself off my cock and climbed from the bench, her heels clacking on the tile floor.

"Well, sweet Hanna," she said, "I think it's time we got you out of these clothes and onto this bench."

"I... don't..." The girl seemed suddenly hesitant. She looked at me as if for support.

"Only if you want to," I said.

Lauren reached over and took the shaft of my penis in her grip.

"Look at this pretty cock, Hanna," Lauren said. "It's all yours if you want it."

Hanna met Lauren's gaze.

"I'd ... get so fired." Her eyes dropped to the floor.

Lauren put a finger under Hanna's chin and tipped it back up.

"Well," Lauren said, "Kent here's not your boss, honey. And neither am I. And we're not telling anyone."

Hanna looked at me. I made a zipper motion with my finger and thumb across my pursed lips.

"Your secret is our secret," I said.

I traced a hand up the front of Hanna's shirt, making delicate circles with my finger around one of her small breasts.

"Oh," the girl said, blushing an even deeper red than before.

She shrunk back slightly, but Lauren pressed in, sliding one hand up the small girl's back and running the other one under her shirt to caress her bare stomach.

"Sshh," Lauren said. "It's OK Hanna."

The girl's breath came quicker, but she stayed silent. She brushed her hair back nervously from her face as she looked down at Lauren's hand under her shirt.

Then her eyes strayed to my penis.

I grabbed it and began to stroke it. Hanna watched me masturbate for several moments, transfixed.

Then quietly, slowly, Lauren took the hem of the girl's polo in both hands and began to tug it up over her torso. Without looking away from my cock, Hanna raised her slender arms over her head obediently, and Lauren pulled the shirt off, tossing it to the floor on top of the crumpled blue dress.

Hanna stood in black sneakers, slacks and a simple gray t-shirt bra, her arms limp at her side, lips parted, like a robot mannequin waiting for a program to load—powerless to make a move on her own. Her eyes were still resting on my cock as I stroked.

I looked her up and down, feeling as turned on as I had all afternoon.

Her skin was pale and her breasts were small but pretty. A dusting of freckles was sprinkled across her chest, and her belly was smooth and toned.

Lauren's hands kept working. She reached down and unbuttoned Hanna's pants, sliding them off her hips and down her legs. She crouched down and pulled them all the way off over the girl's sneakers, leaving the shoes on her feet.

Lauren stood up to appraise our newly disrobed new friend.

"She's gorgeous, isn't she Kent?" Lauren said, drawing her fingers up the girl's side. "So petite..."

Hanna didn't respond, and I wondered briefly if something might be really wrong. She looked like she was drowning silently in some kind of deep trance.

"Come here Hanna," I said gently.

Finally her eyes left my cock, and she met my gaze. She looked hesitant, but a quiet fire seemed to rage just behind her eyes.

"Come down onto the bench with me?" I asked.

I drew a hand up her bare leg, touching her softly, reassuringly.

"OK," she said. She nodded.

Carefully, she lifted a leg across me, lowering herself down onto the bench to straddle me.

Our lips met and we kissed, an eager, sweet kiss with lots of tongue. Hanna ground her hips into me, pressing my cock against her panties softly at first, and then gaining speed.

I thrust back against her, and we found a rhythm of kissing and groping and grinding. At one point I looked over at Lauren and saw her leaning back against the bathroom door, a hand buried between her legs, rubbing her clit like she was trying to put out a grease fire. Her eyes met mine, and she winked.

I unhooked Hanna's bra and pulled it off. She sat up, letting me appraise her.

"Fuck her babe," Lauren said. And then to the girl, she said, "Time to put that fucking cock inside you, sweet Hanna."

Hanna looked from Lauren to me and bit her lip. Then she reached down and with two slender fingers, she pulled aside the fabric that ran between her legs.

As she crouched over me, still in her sneakers, I stared at her pussy. A tuft of wispy red hair crowned her slit, which had grown swollen and red and was about as beautiful as any pussy I had ever seen.

I looked up at her face. She seemed to me like a girl concealing a dark secret, so scared of her own desire that she couldn't even admit it to herself.

I reached up and stroked her cheek. Strands of pale red hair fell down in front of her face and I scooped it back and tucked it behind her ear. I smiled at her, tracing a hand down her neck and over her chest, cupping one of her soft breasts in my palm. She smiled back at me shyly.

kent86
kent86
47 Followers
12