The Business Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allegra smiled up and me and said "That was really nice, stud. Now roll off of me so that I can get you up for another round."

Soon thereafter the goddess was sucking my cock while I played with her tits, and once I was rock hard again she mounted me and rode me like I was her entry in the Kentucky Derby of fucking.

The rest of the night was like a dream. It was so far better than any other sexual experience that I had ever had that it was in a different solar system. Eventually we fell asleep in each other's arms me with my mouth on a nipple and her with a hand on my scrotum.

I awoke with a start the next morning. The goddess had disappeared like the Phantom of the Opera. I felt better than I ever had before in my life, but also like my heart had been removed. I stumbled out of bed, did my business, and then slinked into my living room. On top of the beautiful painting Allegra had gifted me was a note.

"Dear Dalton:

I needed last night as much as I know that you wanted it. It was lovely to have a devoted admirer like you. I gave myself to you last night because you gave me the strength to get out of an abusive relationship, for which I will be forever grateful. Time and circumstance do not allow us to be together, but I will cherish the memory of last night until my last breath.

Love, Allegra Anatoli"

After her signature was a lipstick print kiss.

After reading the note a good dozen times I opened up the frame of the painting of Allegra and me at Le Petit Pearl, gently placed the note behind the painting, and closed up the frame.

*************

There is one problem with time and chance happening; for me there was a hole in my heart for months after the night of my life. It wasn't until I married and had kids of my own that I stopped longing for the woman who rocked a business suit like no other. But even now, years afterward, the memory of her sleek naked body vibrating under me will put a smile on my face no matter what the circumstances.

Sigh!

12