The Business Trip

Story Info
Combining business with pleasure on the trip.
1.3k words
3.63
8.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev and I always like to have a getaway. We don't have to worry about being seen in the public. We don't have a schedule to keep and we are free as the birds. Often I traveled down south to cover my sales territories. It is a trip that I will be doing almost monthly. It is basically to catch up with my clients and getting updates and market. It can be a lonely trip especially after done entertaining the clientele. Usually I got put up in the Hilton.

One of the early trips, the Hilton was full so I got put up at an alternate hotel, the Inter Continental which is a bit further away. A nice hotel but the room is smaller than the Hilton. Got a corner room but at night heard some noise. Glad to know it is not supernatural but the nose coming from the next door. It is a noise of someone having sex. The moans and the thumping reverberates through the wall. Only able to sleep at around 3am.

So one day we decided to go down together on this business trip of mine. We decided to drive down as we can go together. Normally I will take the flight but she likes to come back together so flying is a bit expensive for her.

We drove down and after some hours we arrived at the Hilton. Checked in and parked the car. I went out not too long to meet my clientele. Meanwhile she went to her site office to catch up with some of her site colleagues there. I came back around 10pm after dinner with my clientele. She was waiting up for me.

She passed away the time by watching the TV. She is thrilled to see me as so am I. We embraced and exchanged kisses. Feel so nice to have her in my arms. I went to shower and she followed me in. She joins me in the shower and scrubbed my back which is so nice. The warm water is sure inviting but her touch is even more relaxing. Soon, I was cleaned but I just love her touch there.

The sight of her nice nude body glistening against the water is sure arousing. I pulled her and kissed her hungrily. She responded with her longing kiss. My arms touched her nice breasts and fondled her nipples which are growing. We must have been kissing for a good 10 minutes before deciding to dry ourselves up.

We both came out from the shower and soon lying down on the big comfy bed. We pulled free from our bathrobes. We kissed and I am aroused from the sight of her nude body. She caressed my face and kissed me hungrily. I like to caress her hairs and smell her scent. We kissed more passionately and soon my penis is growing harder. She always knew how to arouse me.

She soon got her hand to my penis and proceeded to stroke it gently. I caressed her nice breasts teasing her erect nipples. I kissed them and twirl the nipples. I went down to give her oral. She always clean shave her pussy as she knows I like it. Her pussy is like a young gal. So nice and tight. She moans from my tongue oral-ling her clitoris and her pussy. Soon, I reversed myself with my back facing her head. Then I moved down oral-ling her pussy while she took hold of my penis and suck it hungrily. Our 69 position is so nice. Soon, We disengaged and have our love making. It was a relative short one as we both are tired.

The next day after breakfast together, I went to my client's place and she decided to go shopping. Little that I know she has tried lots of dress and lingerie too. I went back early and told her I am taking to a place where they served nice BBQ pork ribs. She put on a nice evening dress with a low cut in front exposing a little of her nice cleavage. I was enthralled by the sight of her in the nice dress. She has bought it in one of the departmental stores nearby.

I have a mind to just skipped dinner and have her as the main course instead. We walked to the restaurant and enjoyed a nice meal there. We proceeded to walk back to the hotel. We can't wait to get tour hotel. Once inside the room, we soon embraced each other and locked in a passionate kiss. Things soon became very passionate and before we knew it, we were already nude. My body was aching for her body and passion. I kissed her passionately. Her nice cup C breasts are reacting nicely to my tongue workout. Her moaning got louder. My penis grown so hard and she knows how to touch it, stroke it to full size. She moved open her legs when my hands went down to feel her inner thighs. It feels so nice and warm. Her clean shaven pussy feels so inviting.

She always shave her pussy and I just love it. I moved her to the top and she slowly came down on my penis. It feels so good to feel her tight wet and warm pussy. She rode me and soon, gyrating her pussy onto my penis. The rhythm gotten more intense and she cried out" I am cumming! Push me deeper! Ooohhh! That feels good." She cum and collapsed into my chest. I let her rest for awhile with my penis still inside her wet, warm pussy. I pushed her up and began to pumped into her. She moaned in delight and soon cum again. She collapsed in pleasure. I moved her to her back and began entered her in missionary position. Hit her G spot and she was squealing in delight. Worried about hurting her but she told me not to stop. "You hit my G spot! Pound me deeper! Ooohh...That feels good!" she screamed.

I proceeded to pound her. Then I look at the nice couch by the balcony. We moved there and asked her to do me there. She was on top and the couch was a bit small. Then I put her on her all fours and do her doggie. She raised her nice tight ass and accorded a view of her clean shaven pussy. I put it in and do her there with the nice night view of the city outside. I came inside her soon after. She felt my nice hot wet juice inside her. We both embraced each other and enjoying the afterglows of our lovemaking.

The next morning, she was snuggling comfortably on my chest. I love her like that as I can caressed her hair. She wakes up and freshen herself. She came back and snuggle to me. She kissed me lightly waking me up. Seeing her face the first thing in the morning sure is like seeing a lovely angel. We kissed more hungrily. Soon I was aroused and so was she. Our lovemaking was slow and gentle just like the rising sun. When I was hard, she climbed on top and slowly lowers her pussy into my erect penis. She moans and rides me good. I can feel her pussy grabbing my penis.

Soon, she was climaxing and she did climax twice. I put her on her fours and raised her ass for me. I put in my penis to her wet pussy. The doggie position sure felt good. She gave out loud moans as I proceeded to thrust it in all the way. Grabbing her nice petite ass, I rammed it in all and her moans were loud. She soon collapsed in exhaustion but wanting more. I spread wide her legs and put in my penis into her hot pussy.

Again she was enjoying herself as I touched her G spot. She wanted me to pound her hard and I obliged. Soon, I can't no longer hold any longer. She felt it and I released my climax inside her pussy. It was the most beautiful feeling and her sheer pleasure was a loving reply. She stroke my back to reassure me that she felt my loving. It was intense and so passionate.