The Business Trip - Day 04

Story Info
The fourth day of Ben's raunchy business trip.
9.5k words
4.67
5.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 05/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's alarm woke him at 8.00 am and he slipped from the bed, smiling at the sight of the two beautiful college students he'd spent the night with. He made his way over the window and threw the curtains open wide. Bright sunlight streamed in, and Ben was pleased to see that yesterday's storm had finally passed.

"What time is it?" Becky said groggily, covering her eyes at the sudden intrusion of daylight. "Shut the curtains."

"Eight o'clock."

"Fuck, it's too early. I wanna sleep."

"Well, I've got to go to work. We're not all here on vacation," he laughed. "If you want to sleep, you'll need to go back to your suite."

Becky stared at him for a moment, then grumbled as she climbed out of the bed, shooting him an annoyed-but-amused smile. Ben enjoyed the sight of the brunette's lovely nude figure as she collected her clothes and slipped into them. When she was done, she came over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's too early for me," she smiled drowsily. "I'm gonna go sleep some more. Thanks for the great night."

She turned around and lightly kicked the sleeping form of Amber, who was still wrapped up snugly under the sheets. Unlike Becky, Amber had made no move to get dressed.

"Get up, Amby. Time to go."

The busty redhead groaned, then rolled onto her back, those perfect 34Es revealed by the movement. "Go ahead. I'm going to go get breakfast anyway."

"Suit yourself," Becky shrugged, blowing Ben another kiss then leaving the room.

Ben cocked his head at Amber after her friend had gone. "You're still going to need to get up, you know," he said.

"I know, but I'm so fucking comfortable. Just... five more minutes."

He laughed. "You've got until I finish showering."

With that, he made his way to the bathroom. He cleaned his teeth first, had a quick shave, and then ran the water. Soon he was in the large, glass-panelled shower enjoying the hot water.

It was then that the door opened, and Amber stepped through. She was still naked, her slender 5'5" form on full display. His cock twitched at the sight of her.

"Mind if I join you?" she said, her green eyes smouldering with lust.

She didn't wait for an answer. Instead, she pulled open the glass door to the shower and slipped inside, sliding it shut behind her. The shower was large and roomy, but she pressed herself up against him nonetheless, her hand slipping down between their bodies to press itself against his cock.

"Becky already got to fuck you on her own," she purred, starting to massage his dick. "So before I leave, I want my turn."

She kissed him, her fingers deftly wrapping around his shaft, pumping up and down as her tongue pushed into his mouth. Ben groaned, his arms encircling her, pulling her closer to him as their liplock exploded with passion.

He knew this was going to make him late. The conference started at 8:45 and he was already cutting it fine. But he didn't really care. Particularly not when Amber dropped to her knees with a sultry smile and sucked his cock into her mouth. Honestly, which was more important - being on time to a boring seminar or fucking a gorgeous twenty-one year old in the shower?

Ben groaned, reaching out and stroking his hands through her red hair, letting her do wonderful things to him with her lips and tongue. She purred onto his length, licking up and down the sides then taking him back into her mouth as far as he could go. Her hand stroked the areas her mouth couldn't easily reach, and he resisted the urge to move his hips as she worked.

She stared up at him, those green eyes sparkling with desire, the sounds of her wet slurps loud enough to be heard over the drone of the bathroom fan and the splashing of the shower. He sucked in a breath as she began to swirl her tongue on his head, pumping her fist along his member, before suddenly taking him in as deep as he would go, until he bumped against the back of her throat. This was not the first time she'd blown him -- that had happened last night -- but it was the first time she had done so when she had him all to herself, and she seemed to be relishing that.

For a few minutes they remained that way, but at last he wanted more. Besides which, he couldn't completely ignore the fact that he was on a time limit. He placed his hand on her chin and guided her from his dick, instead pulling her back to her feet and kissing her.

He spun her round, bending her over, and she placed her hands against the tiled wall of the shower as he did so. Clearly she was ready to move things forward too, and he wasted no time in lining up his rigid pole with her waiting pussy. She moaned as he pushed inwards.

He started slow at first, but his pace soon grew until he was fucking her vigorously from behind. The luxurious hot water sprayed down on top of them, and her gorgeous red hair was wet and plastered to her back. Water droplets cascaded from her fantastic tits as they swayed from the impact of his hips. He had not expected to share his morning shower with a slutty redhead, but he certainly wasn't going to complain.

Soon, his hips were slapping loudly against her ass, the noise competing with her own rapturous mewls. His hands slid up her sides to cup those swinging breasts, squeezing the weighty globes as her needy cunt started to narrow on his cock. It did not take long until she cried out in bliss, pushing her hips back against him as she came.

He bottomed out in her, letting Amber shiver through the climax, goosebumps on her pale skin. The water that cascaded luxuriously down onto them was hot, and yet her pussy still felt like a furnace in comparison, quivering tightly on his length.

As soon as it had passed he wrapped his hands beneath her armpits and straightened her up, repositioning them both so that she was pressed up against the glass wall of the shower. The mirror on the far side of the bathroom let him see everything in the new position, and Amber looked amazing pressed up against the glass, her big tits squashed against the steamy pane.

Immediately he was fucking her again, and she grinned, her green eyes sparkling as they met his gaze via the reflection. Clearly she was enjoying the sight as much as he was.

It took only a few minutes before she cried out in ecstasy, her tunnel pulsing on his invasive dick as her second orgasm seared through her. He kept pounding her, watching her intently via her reflection, feeling her body undulate in time with the blissful pulsations of her heavenly snatch.

As their passionate sex stretched on, he was grateful that the shower was so well-built. Indeed, the glass pane was sturdier than it looked, though Ben was not entirely surprised - he suspected that he and Amber were far from the first two people to fuck in these luxurious bathrooms.

Not that he thought about the quality of the construction for long, given the way Amber's walls started to squeeze him once more. His mind quickly refocused, and he grabbed her shoulder, using it as leverage to drive himself into her hot cunt.

It hit her seconds later, and she howled in pure bliss as she came for the third time that morning. Her pussy seized hold of him, and he bottomed out in her, delighting in the way it quaked and shivered on his pole.

When it had passed, he could feel her thighs trembling, and he kissed her shoulder as he slowly withdrew from her. She straightened up unsteadily, clearly wobbly on her feet.

"Holy shit, that was so intense. I can barely stand," she said shakily. "Which seems kinda dangerous in the shower."

"Then I guess I'll have to fuck you on the bathroom counter instead."

He spun her round, kissing her, letting their tongues battle for a few seconds. But the liplock was brief before he was pulling away, sliding open the door to the shower and stepping out into the cool air. He tugged her after him, guiding her to the smooth stone countertop that ran the length of the far wall. He lifted her up and gently dropped her down onto it in a nice clear patch between the his-and-hers sinks.

Amber did not seem to mind being placed where he wanted her, and parted her legs for him with a sultry smile as she reclined against the mirror. He stepped close, angled his cock, then pushed inside her once more.

"Fuck, you feel so good," she moaned, reaching up to brush her hands down his biceps as he bottomed out in her. "But aren't you going to be late for your business meeting?"

"If I'm late, it's your fault," he said with a lustful growl. "You started this."

"Yeh, but I thought you'd just give me a quick pounding in the shower before kicking me out."

He lifted an eyebrow. "I mean if that's what you'd prefer, Amber, I could stop right now."

"Don't you dare, business boy," she said with a broad grin. "The only thing I want now is for you to keep making me cum."

Ben couldn't argue with that. He started to move, enjoying her gasp at the feeling, her eyelids fluttering in pleasure.

He leaned down to press his lips against hers, his tempo growing over the next minute or so until he was slamming into the busty college student. She whimpered into the liplock, her hands threading through his wet hair. Each slap of his hips sent water droplets cascading off them both.

When he finally broke the kiss, he caught his reflection in the bathroom mirror, and grinned. There was something particularly hot about viewing Amber from both sides, seeing her flexing and squirming in pleasure as his invasive pole split her open, her big tits shuddering with each potent inward stroke.

It took only a minute or so of plowing her that way for Amber to cum on his dick. He revelled in the sight, his hands sliding up to grasp her soft 34Es as she quaked beneath him, her green eyes unfocused.

He did not slow down, eager for more, and was delighted when only a short while later she came yet again, even harder. She twitched, spasmed, and arched her back with a scream as her fifth orgasm ripped through her slender, perfect body.

And though he would have loved to drag this out even more, she was right: he really did have to go soon. He could feel himself getting close, but he wanted one more from Amber before he did. Letting go of her breasts, he grasped her thighs, holding them tightly as he hammered into her.

Her walls narrowed on him, her green eyes burning into his as he fervently pounded her. He could see her entire body tensing and knew he did not have long to wait. It was barely half a minute later when the flame-haired siren came again, howling out in pure ecstasy as Number Six exploded inside her.

It was the strongest yet, and Ben did slow this time, letting her spasm through it, delighting in the sight of her pleasure and feel of her tunnel clutching desperately at his cock. Eventually it passed, and he stared down at her as her brain slowly came back online.

"I want you to cum, Ben," she whispered at last, her eyes wide with lustful reverence. "You've made me cum so many times. Now it's your turn."

He was not one to disappoint a lover, gritting his teeth as his pole resumed digging into her. Then with a cry of his own he finally came, bottoming out in her divine pussy, his dick twitching as it spewed hot jizz deep inside her. Amber moaned, staring at him gleefully, rolling her hips as if to help milk him dry. Ben was not overly surprised; after all, he loved seeing his lovers cum for him, why wouldn't they feel the same way?

Eventually his climax passed, and he withdrew from her with a sigh of satisfaction. She slipped from the counter, grabbing a towel and quickly drying herself off. Then she left the bathroom, and Ben followed her a moment later once he'd gotten himself dry.

She had put on her underwear, but the rest of her clothes were still in a pile on the bed. Fishing out her keycard from her purse, she wrapped the towel back around herself, then picked up the pile of everything else and tucked it under her arm.

"Thanks for the fuck," she winked, giving him a quick kiss before departing from the room, wearing nothing but her underwear and the short towel.

Ben was surprised she hadn't got properly dressed, but then again the hotel was relatively quiet at this time in the morning. However, unless Becky was fast asleep, it would surely be obvious that Amber hadn't gone down to breakfast, and had instead stayed behind to do... other things.

Not that he really cared. That was between them. Plus he had more pressing concerns. He dressed in a hurry, but still made sure he took the time to look good in a white collared shirt and black pants, then headed down to the conference rooms.

He grabbed some fruit and a pastry from a bowl at reception as he went, since he'd missed breakfast, and judging by the clock he would definitely be late. And so it proved, as he got to his seminar room to find no one waiting outside.

"Shit," he muttered, quietly opening the door and stepping through.

The room was large, with multiple smaller tables, each of which had a group of three people working animatedly at it. He scanned around, finally spotting Bethany and Jacob standing with a stranger at one of the tables.

"What did I miss?" he said, rushing over to them.

Bethany lifted her head, then arched an eyebrow. "You missed getting put into groups, Ben," she said, shaking her head with a small smile. "You'll have to talk to the coordinator."

"Can't I just join you?" he said.

"No, we're already in groups of three," Jacob replied, looking up. He had been frantically writing on a piece of paper, clearly noting down ideas. "We got put together in groups about ten minutes ago, but you weren't here."

"Go on, leave us to work," Bethany said with a playful wink.

"Traitors," Ben mumbled, stepping away.

He spotted the coordinator and walked over. She smiled at him.

"Ben?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," he replied. "Sorry I'm late."

"That's ok, but I don't have a group for you. Give me a moment..."

She went to a notebook and started running her finger down a list of names, pursing her lips. "The problem is, Ben, that everyone else has already started, and I don't want to disrupt their work now. You may have to work on your own."

Ben's heart sank. That didn't sound enjoyable, or easy. It also sounded a little embarrassing, being on his own when everyone else was in a group of three. It reminded him of being a schoolboy getting punished for turning up late to class.

Thankfully, a few seconds later he had a stroke of luck. He was beginning to wonder if he'd been a saint in a former life or something, since his good karma seemed unstoppable at the moment.

The door opened and a figure rushed through, her body language indicating how much of a hurry she was in. He turned to look at her... and once he started, he couldn't stop.

His eyes fell upon a gorgeous black woman, tall at 5'10", with long black hair and deep brown eyes. Her figure was slender but not skinny, but his gaze was unsurprisingly drawn to her chest, where a pair of gigantic 36H tits pushed out from her tight black top.

She was a little older than him at around thirty-one, and dressed in a pair of blue jeans, with a grey jacket over the black top, and elegant pumps. The heel on her shoes was low, which made sense given how tall she was, so she didn't need the extra height.

She approached them, apologising for her lateness, and he was certain he saw her checking him out. She introduced herself as Kayla, and the coordinator put them into a group on their own, explaining the task to them. It would be harder with only two people, but not impossible.

They were to design and market an underwater apartment that offered wonderful views of a coral reef, and would be making a quick presentation to the rest of the participants at the end. Afterwards, a few small prizes would be given out to the groups who did the best.

Ben and Kayla got to work. She was excellent company, and they worked easily, smiling and joking. He was sure he caught Bethany glancing over jealously a couple of times, such was the easy chemistry between himself and Kayla.

They sketched down their concepts, then got to work on making the apartment as realistic as it could be within the ridiculous parameters, whilst still being fun. Kayla also jotted down some ideas for the marketing, since that seemed to be an area of expertise for her.

"Where should we put the bedroom?" Ben asked, adding the final touches to the layout. "On the one hand, people might want it to be private, but on the other it could be nice to have views of the reef."

Kayla considered it for a moment. "Privacy is more important, so put it at the back."

"You don't think people might like to enjoy the view?"

"Whilst sleeping?"

"Well, you don't have to just use a bed for sleeping," he said, his voice dropping lower. "There are... other things you can do there."

She raised an eyebrow playfully. "Ben, no one is going to care about looking at the fishes when getting down and dirty." She met his eyes, her own brown orbs sparkling naughtily. "Think about it, if I was getting naked in front of you, would you really want to look at anything else?"

He smiled, enjoying the sudden heavy undercurrent. "Good point, Kayla... although maybe I should test that theory sometime."

She bit her lower lip seductively. "Maybe you should."

They were distracted by the coordinator shouting a time warning, letting everyone know there were only ten minutes before presentations would start. Grinning at each other, him and Kayla hurriedly got back to work.

Soon it was time up, and they took their seats to watch what all the groups had put together. Some of them had leant into the humour of the scenario, whilst others had taken it more seriously and created some quite well-designed underwater apartments. All in all, it was good fun, and Ben was particularly impressed with the work Jacob and Bethany had done with their group.

Eventually, it was his and Kayla's turn to step up. Ben grinned. Despite being down a member, now that he had seen what everyone else had produced, he knew their presentation was good. He and Kayla shared a smile, then they stepped to the front of the room.

Kayla was a natural at presenting, and Ben had enough charisma to make a good go of it too. The audience laughed as they explained their designs, and Ben could see the coordinator nodding in approval at some of their ingenious solutions to the scenario.

In the end, they got second place, which he was pretty satisfied with considering the disparity in group size and the fact they'd started late. Kayla, too, was beaming as they slowly filed out of the conference room. Even better, the prize for second place was an ice cold bottle of champagne, albeit a half-size bottle.

"We should drink this," Ben said, holding it up.

Kayla nodded, her eyes sparkling. "I agree. Let's head to my room and... celebrate in private."

Ben was not going to argue with that. They headed to the elevator, and a few minutes later the two of them stepped into Kayla's comfortable suite. It was effectively identical to his, with a large bed, an en suite, and a small table with a few chairs.

He enjoyed the view outside as Kayla grabbed a couple of glasses, and when she was done he turned back to enjoy the view inside instead. She had removed her jacket, hanging it up in the wardrobe by the door, and beneath she was wearing a black sleeveless top. Her outfit had already hinted at her immense breasts even beneath the jacket, but now the outer garment was removed, the tight top truly revealed the mouthwatering size of her pillows.

She sauntered over to him, setting the glasses down on the table and passing him the bottle. It was still cool to his touch, despite the heat of the day, faint beads of water condensing on the outside.

For the next while they sipped their wine, chatting flirtatiously. It turned out Kayla was single, like he was. He'd already hoped things would have a carnal conclusion when she invited him up to her room, and as they talked it became more and more obvious he was right.