The Busty Trophy Bride Ch. 03: Lucy with the Chess Club

Story Info
Busty mind babe becomes fuck toy for the chess club.
7.3k words
4.36
19.4k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

The Busty Trophy Bride Ch 3: The Chess Club

by mrddman

Please send me comments. They are the only way I know people are out there and they keep me writing. Thanks, and enjoy the world of sensual hooters. (all characters are over 18 years old)

Do you remember the movie Bachelor Party with Tom Hanks when they presented him with one last gorgeous fuck before marriage? There sat the incredibly nubile and busty Penthouse playmate Gabrielle Monique on the edge of the bed, topless!!! Her smooth young skin, square shoulders, cute as can be face, and pert full breasts were waiting for him. The bedroom door was opened, and he was presented with a phenomenal gift....but the chump turned her down. Damn!

Well, there I was with Lucy in my bedroom, sitting, barely clothed at all, like a luscious prize for the offering. She was completely under my control after my uncle gave me his Powder of Suggestion to use on her. His mind control powder. It really, really worked! And I was so appreciative!!! Lucy was everything Gabrielle Monique was but one step better. Or perhaps I mean, her breasts were a full cup size larger, her nipples thick and yearning. She wasn't just a thing of beauty, she was an object of pure lust! And my friends from the chess club were on their way over. This was going to be fun!

I am basically a nerd at heart, but I've always been a bit more of a cool guy than them. I guess I'm nore of a higher functioning nerd than my pals in the chess club: Chuck, Sheldon and Gerald. Maybe that's why my uncle took pity on me and gave me this Powder of Suggestion to use on women to begin with?

I asked the guys over telling them I had a hot and willing girl who really wanted to learn how to give blow jobs better. Who wouldn't come over for that? As a group, we would often play chess together while some of us watched porn. Over the years we'd sneak in beers and some joints and play some crazy chess, while learning all the sexual positions that could ever be done by exhausting our porn collection.

Chuck was the biggest of us and was a really kind sorta guy. He liked archery, chess and was also in the rocks and minerals club at high school. He had a few sisters so he didn't have so many rough edges but he was always too shy to even ask girls out on a date. I was pretty sure he had lost his virginity though, but wasn't sure who with. He was already accepted at college and this was going to be our last summer together until we all split up to go our separate ways.

Sheldon was a nerd's nerd. He probably knew every Star Trek character there was, still had some acne and could play guitar. I guess that automatically made him a bit on the cool side, for a nerd. He was hopelessly interested in chemistry and so unaware of women his first girlfriend had to almost force him to kiss her. He quickly ran away. Later, they did ease into a relationship, but he always felt not good enough and she eventually moved on to a more self-confident guy.

Gerald was the least cool of all of us. He couldn't stop talking about physics and tree identification. We were all pretty certain the only woman he ever fucked were the ones on TV: meaning none at all. He sure liked porn though and was always gawking at girls tits. An appreciation that we all shared and tried to coach each other not to be so obvious. Too bad Gerald didn't have a sister because when it came to girls, he had no clue. He was the one I chose to go first.

I had Lucy dressed in a completely sheer long white sleeveless shirt. It had only one big white button at the top. The rest of it just hung down below her ass. If the button was popped open, it would just drop to the floor and reveal her inner beauty. I sat her on my adjustable computer bar stool seat. It had only a seat to it, no back or arm rests, kinda like a tractor seat just made to support your ass. It was made so I could work standing up but it could easily be adjusted to lower down almost to the floor. I had it adjusted to the highest setting so we could walk right up to her and not have to bend over too much to suck on her big jutting tits. Later, we could adjust it down so she'd be at the perfect cock sucking height. Boy! was this gonna be fun!!!

So, with the three guys sitting on the couch facing the door to my bedroom, I opened the door and there she was sitting on my chair, just next to the bed, facing them. I could hear the guys ooooh, and ahhhhh. Some of them their hands went immediately to their crotch, to calm themselves a bit I guess.

I stood next to Lucy and looked at the guys. "This is my friend Lucy guys and she is really looking forward to meeting you. She wants to learn." That was a crazy statement and I knew it. It was the guys who wanted to learn, Lucy was already a fantastic cock sucker, but I guess any woman could always stand to learn something new with that regard. Her shirt draped over her torso light one of those cloths they drape over a painting, meant to be whisked away to reveal the goods. Her nipples clearly tented it outward and were clearly visible from a mile away. I guess Lucy was already feeling a bit aroused and expectant herself.

"Have you guys ever seen such a beautiful woman?" I asked. "I mean look at her", I said while my fingertips held her chin up slightly. "Doesn't she have the cutest, most beautiful face you've ever seen?" As I lightly ran a finger over her lips I said, "And aren't her lips just so perfectly kissable: so puffy and full, they even put Angelina Jolie to shame, don't they?" As I said this I slipped my finger between them and she sucked on it slightly. I slowly pulled it out while she smiled.

Reaching down with one fingertip, I began to slowly slide it down from the top of her chest towards the tantalizing rise caused by the tenting of her breasts beneath her sheer blouse. "And aren't these the most juicy, the most firm breasts you've ever seen?" I teasingly asked as my fingertip traced its way down to rest on one of her thick jutting nipples. I then pinched her nipple through the cloth. The boys were starting to squirm in their seats.

I then gently cupped both her breasts, displaying just how large and full they were: more than a handful, but not too large. They were, indeed, just perfect. At least one of the boys let out a sigh.

Continuing the tease, I placed both my hands on either side of her waist and said, "And isn't her waist just so impossibly thin. It just contrasts with her breasts so perfectly making them seem every bit as ripe....and swollen....and delicious as they are?" I said as I slightly squeezed her waist and pulling the fabric of her top more tightly against her lovely bosoms.

"Lucy wants to learn guys. And she is here, to learn from you. She is so sweet, and willing. I do hope you will enjoy her." I then stepped back and whispered in her ear, "Make me proud Lucy. That's what a Trophy Bride does. Make me proud!!!" She got the message. She needed to seduce them and be MY trophy!

"Hiya guys. So nice to meet such handsome men." They couldn't believe she actually thought they were handsome. They were so young and insecure, but somehow they believed her. No chick had ever called any of them handsome.

"So is it Chuck, and Sheldon, and um, is it Gerry? Is that right?" she coyly asked.

"Oh yeah, I much prefer Gerry to Gerald" Gerry responded, the nerdiest of all them. His voice was trembling a little bit. He hadn't been so close to a hot babe like this, well, like EVER, in his life!

Lucy put her hands on her hips, pulling her blouse down tightly again against her chest again. Like she was posing or pouting, "Well, I'd really like to get to know you guys a bit. I mean you're friends of Sam's, and all. I have so much to learn. Well, about guys....", she said in a little girlish voice even though she was older than them. She totally knew where she was going with this. "I really need to learn to make someone proud of me." She was thinking of her husband but didn't want to make it clear she was married. "I need to learn how to a man really proud of me, you know, like to show me off and also...well, I need to learn how to........how to Suck Cock!" she said forcefully and with confidence.

Boy oh boy did the guys squirm and wiggle around when they heard that. Their eyes were bulging in their sockets, taking in any new move she would make. They couldn't believe their ears. They were studying every curve of her through her transparent blouse. They could clearly see her swollen nipples and the darker shadows of her areolas through her blouse. They were damn impressed with how big her nips were, how wide her breasts were, totally filling the full width of her chest, and they just stuck out like rockets. Like Tits of Steel!!! They were totally dying to see more!

As she reached up to that one big button holding her blouse on, she said, "You know, I'd like to show you what I really look like. Do you want to see what I really look like guys? What's hidden underneath this thin little top I have on?" Pausing a bit to see their expressions, to see them squirm in their seats a bit. Sheldon barely was able to speak but he grunting, "Yes, yeah....yeah...!"

With that, Lucy popped that big button open, and her thin demure blouse fell right off of her shoulders boldly revealing all of her naked splendor. Just like Gabrielle Monique had done so many years ago! The guys gasped. Every one of them let out a grunt or a "Phew!" or a "Gosh..!" Her smooth skin and square shoulders were a sight for sore eyes.

She had on her constriction bra again too. This time it was a white one. It was like a stretchy piece of rope only about a half inch thick that encircled both her big tits in a figure-8 shape and then it wrapped around her back making her already large, wide, firm tits look even firmer. It made them jut out like torpedos, as if someone was grasping each one of them with two hands and squeezing them, trying to make her nipples 'pop' off, or something. It was SO sexy, so erotic, so fucking X-rated. The boys were slackjawed and salivating. They wanted to ravish her hooters SO, FUCKING, BAD.....!

Some of the nerds had images of all the porn stars they'd ever beaten off to flashing before their eyes. None of them even compared to this luscious wet dream who was displaying herself to them in the flesh though. Chuck immediately had images of Katie Banks, the busty tease; Julia Boin, the E-cup Japanese goddess; Crystal Knight, the busty girl with fabulous big hooters; or Bella Brookz, a babe with nearly perfect nipples. Images of all of them passed before his eyes, but he didn't care about any of them just then because he had perfection right before his eyes. The brightest light. The biggest jewel he could have wished for!

Playing all innocent and casual, Lucy continued, "Do you guys like me? Do you think I'm pretty?.....You know I think most guys kinda like my body. Do you guys like my body? Do you think I'm pretty enough? Someone you would be proud to have...well...to have, like, fucked, or something???"

Each one of them gasped and drooled and mumbled a "Yeah", "Sure", "Right",or "Oh God!!!" kind of mumbling.

Not waiting for a response, she continued, "I know I'm more than just a pretty face. Guys have told me that in the past. I mean I already know my face looks kinda cute and with these thick, pouty lips and all, guys just wanna, like, kiss me. I can tell, but I'm never so sure about my body. I've got these square shoulders you know. I'm quite thin, but don't you think these...." As she slightly cupped her big swollen udders, "These big....firm.....tits of mine. Don't you think they're a bit out of proportion with the rest of me?"

The boys couldn't believe what ridiculous things she was saying. They were just naïve enough to believe she was serious and not just teasing the shit out of them. She put every Playboy Playmate to shame! Every last one of them! "Lucy...you're just beyond Beatutiful!" Sheldon managed to shout out.

"Oh, do you really think so? Do you really think so? You know my breasts can really fill out a D-cup bra. Maybe they're too big? I guess they're pretty large. I mean sometimes during the month I even need a double D-cup bra for a while. Do you like that idea? Do you like the idea that you are staring at a couple of nice...big......firm...D-cup tits?"

After a pause, she continued, "I'll bet you just LOVE the idea that soon you'll be kissing, and licking, and yes, SUCK....ing on my big hooters. Is that what you call 'em?" As she cupped them both and began to slightly lift and bounce them a bit, she continued, "Do you call 'em tits...or maybe hooters...milk jugs...big-ass D's...boobs...? Do you like calling them dirty words? Do you like how they're not just big and smooth, but they are also capped so nicely with these big gumdrop-sized...thick....suckable nipples?" She said that as her fingertips delicately flicked her nipple tips.

"I mean these nips of mine are really responsive too. Why the cool air here is really making them stand out and once you SUCK on them, they get me all excited and they get a bit swollen. They just love being sucked on. They love feeling wet and warm in someone's mouth."

"You know I wore this bra today especially to meet you handsome guys. Don't you love how it shows off my breasts? It really squishes 'em out there! Doesn't it? I mean, I don't really need such a tight bra that makes my tits stick out so far. They are already really firm all on their own. I mean, look at them!!!" And for sure they were all 3 just ogling her big milkers. Lucy squeezed one of her breasts at its base. It was larger than could fit in her palm but she traced its profile out slowly towards its jutting tip. She then squeezed it again and repeated the action, as if she was trying to milk herself. Trying to express her mother's milk for them. Then both of her hands were sliding up and down and around both of her large jugs. They were doing everything that the boys wanted their hands to do. It was SO incredibly erotic!

"I mean, look at how puffy my areola are now. Their skin is so smooth and soft. When they get licked and sucked, they even swell up a little bit more. That makes me sooo....wet! They are just great landing pads for your lips you know. And my nipples.....oh, my nipples are just the tastiest things on earth! Or so I've been told. Why don't you come over here Gerry and take a little taste.

He couldn't believe she was starting with him first. He was the most insecure of all of them, but he sure as hell wasn't going to hesitate. Whatever she had in store for him, he was all in for it!

As Gerry reached her and stood by her side, he started to bend over to put his lips on her tits, but she stopped him. "First Gerry, why don't you take those trousers off so I could get a good look at you too? I just love seeing a man's cock."

Gerry was surprised she was calling him a "man". He was shocked she actually wanted to see his cock. I mean, he was generally very embarrassed about it. But Gerry wasn't completely stupid, so he quickly obliged her. He could follow orders well enough because his dad was such a tyrant. His semi-hard cock was soon pokng out there, exposed to Lucy's eyes.

Trying to really get him charged up, she said, "My, what a nice penis you have Gerry. It is really quite beautiful. You...have a nice cock!" She wasn't kidding. She did admire a man's Johnson and his cock wasn't that big or thick, but it did have nice proportions to it and the head had a nice profile too. Gerry had never, ever, even thought that a woman would tell him she liked his penis. He trembled a bit, but then he dived right in and started sucking on one of her nice big tits.

"Ohhh....Gerry. That's it. Yes. Grab them tight like that! Don't let them get away. Mmmmm.... Do you like feeling how big they are? Yesss...squeeze them like that and oh, you suck so nicely. Mmmm...Oooohhh..." she urged him on while she grasped his cock with her warm delicate fingertips.

Gerry only once had a woman grab his cock, and that was through the thickness of his pants. She rubbed him till he came all over his pants, and boy did he come. He and Suzy used to do that quite a few times. But now, he could feel her actually grabbing and stroking his naked, pulsing Johnson. Her fingers were getting slippery with his precum. Gerry was moaning and meowing almost like a contended cat in the bosom of his mother. He was almost slobbering on her hooters and was just going crazy with how firm and smooth they were.

Lucy could tell this young upstart was so excitable that he wouldn't last very long so she told him "Now Gerry honey. If you think you're about to shoot that hot load of cum out of your cock, I want you to bring it up to my mouth so I can suck on you. OK?" I mean, what boy would disobey an order like that one? "Right.....inside....my warm....wet...mouth. Do you want that honey?"

Well, he was already so excited he thought he might be spewing his come any minute now. He tried to put his climax off a minute while he switched onto her other tit. There was no way he was gonna walk away from this situation without fully grabbing and gobbling both of her big juicy hooters. Sure enough, he was wallowing away like a drunken fool on her other udder. He sucked her other nipple like he was desperate for milk, it almost hurt her, but Lucy was definitely ready for it and it was turning her on quite a bit too.

"That's it! Ravish them! Suck them hard! Bite them. Chew on them. Twist my big nipples. Suck on my tits!!!" After a few more minutes of this, she said "I think you're ready now honey. Give it to me. Let me suck that nice big cock of yours!"

Well, he certainly was ready so he stood up and shoved his cock towards her lips and she latched right onto him. In no time flat, she had swallowed him up to his balls. Then she slid her mouth off almost to the tip and back in again. After just a few mouth-strokes like this he started to tremble. He grabbed her head gently and started to spew. He grabbed her a lot harder and was soon shooting his load into this angel's mouth. His whole body trembled. He was totally transported out of the room, grunting and moaning and almost screaming with lust. He must have shot 6 major blasts into her warm, wet, willing mouth before he subsided. He could hear her swallowing and moaning and actually enjoying drinking all of his precious cum. Gerry then just fell over and collapsed onto the bed, satisfied. His cock had a quick trigger, but he didn't care, he was in dreamland. In heaven. Simply not believing his luck!

Lucy then licked her lips very slowly and sensually, staring at the other two mesmerized guys. She wanted to savor getting all of his nice warm yummy cum down her throat. She even sucked her thumb slowly, down deep into her mouth. All the way in and out a few sensual times while staring right at the other two guys. She then sucked her long, delicate, middle finger into her mouth and then said, "Sheldon dear. Do you want your turn honey?" she asked. Well, Sheldon was over to her in two shakes of a rat's ass.

"Can I, ummm... touch you...too?" he meekly asked.

"Why sure Sheldon. Do you want to touch this big hooters of mine? Do you want to manhandle them too? Will you give me a good sucking too? I would like that, very much. But let me see your cock too. Is it big now? Are you ready to get even harder?" Well, he sure was pretty hard already, having watched the scene just before him. His cock was also definitely a bit thicker and a bit longer than Gerry's. His balls were nice and round, swollen with cum. He dropped his pants quickly.

"Oh, look at that. Wow. You have such beautiful genitals Sheldon." she said. He was flattered beyond believe, just like Gerry had been. No woman had ever been so bold with him. So flattering to his tiny ego. It was such an erotic and wonderful thing to hear a woman say to him that he had beautiful genitals. And she said it so nicely, so sincerely. He felt a big buzz inside his body. "You don't mind if I squeeze your testicles, do you? I will be gentle, unless, that is, maybe you want me to squeeze them harder? Maybe you'll want me to squeeze them just as you're cuming so I can get alllll that yummy cum out of them? They look so soft and sensitive. Oooohhh...."

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers
12