The Butler Did It Ch. 02

Story Info
Frederick sets out on his first shift of chores.
6.3k words
4.69
7.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! I bring you the second chapter of this story, as I'm sure a lot of you have been eagerly waiting for! Took me a bit to get it all to flow well, but I'm proud of the final product! I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 or older!

Comments/feedback are welcome and encouraged!

You can now also check my profile for commission info!

********

Oil Horsepower's treadmill, mix Tetra's protein powder, replace Voyant's books, wind Epoch's watches, and fold Splix's laundry.

That was the list of duties currently displayed on Frederick's tablet. It was a small one, seemingly on purpose to allow him to ease into his new job. Taking a moment to consider the priority of each task, he elected for the following order: Tetra, Horsepower, Epoch, Voyant, Splix. Setting the device back down, he made sure his antsy manhood had calmed back down. Satisfied with its state he stood up, adjusted his bowtie, and set about on his duties.

Opening the door to the pantry, Frederick quickly found what he was looking for. Amongst the vast array of non-perishable food, a large barrel sat in the corner. It was branded like any other pre-workout mix, but what threw the young butler off was the sheer size of the container. It looked like a barrel used for collecting rainwater, and had a scoop the size of a small shovel hanging on an attached chain. Frederick recalled every time he had seen the Apex Brigade on the news. Tetra was always tossing around cars, punching holes in brick walls and ripping trees out of the ground. While her extraordinary strength was due to her gift, she had nonetheless increased it several times over due to rigorous training. Frederick could only imagine how many calories were needed to sustain such a regime! It took him a second to pry the lid off, and looking down into the barrel, he saw that the brown powder was already half-gone. He glanced at the pitcher he'd brought with him, then at the scoop.

Jesus...

The young man had to lean heavily over the edge of the barrel to reach the powder, scooping up a large pile and depositing it into the pitcher. It filled nearly half the container... He resealed the barrel and exited the pantry, heading to the kitchen sink and filling the rest of the pitcher with water. He reached for a wooden spoon, but decided that wouldn't cut it. Instead he fished an electric mixer from one of the cabinets and turned it on. Once the mixture was nice and homogenous, he capped it and grabbed a can of oil on his way out.

Bliss grunted softly as she stretched, her hands reaching out to grab her foot as she sat with her legs spread. Meanwhile Molly was dipping all four of her hands in a bucket of chalk powder and clapping them together. Both women turned their heads as they heard the door to the gym room creak open. Frederick curiously stepped inside, holding his items.

"Miss Tetra?"

"Molly."

"Miss Molly, I have your pre-workout ready."

"Ah! Thanks, shorty! I knew I was forgetting something." She strutted over, her footsteps heavy against the padded floor. Frederick gulped as he looked up and up and up at her. She had changed from her tank top into a set of twin sports bras, one for each pair of breasts. Her sweatpants had been replaced by a pair of tight spats, the front of which bulged even more now that her bottoms were tight. He held up the drink, which the giant of a woman took and began to chug. Frederick watched in horror and fascination as nearly half a gallon of pre-workout mix disappeared down Molly's throat. She finished with a loud burp and handed the empty container back to her butler.

"Whoo! Now I'm ready to pump some iron!" She clapped her hands again, the sound like a tank firing a round. Molly went over to a reinforced bench press and began loading thousand-pound weights onto a tungsten bar. Frederick stood and watched as she added more and more, only stopping once she ran out of room. "Good start." She got under the bar and grabbed it with her top pair of arms. "Wanna spot me shorty?"

"Wh-wha-who, me?"

"Hahaha! I'm just teasing you!" The muscle-bound beauty lifted the bar-weighing several tons-and began doing her reps. Again, Frederick could only stare as she benched the weight of a school bus. That was until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned, having to immediately pause to not get a faceful of bosom. He tilted his head up to gaze into Bliss's soft brown eyes.

"I hate to interrupt your show, hun, but I need to use my treadmill sooner rather than later." She flashed him a warm, teasing grin. Bliss had changed out of her last workout outfit for a fresh one, the only difference being the colors.

"Right, sorry, Miss Bliss. It's just that Miss Molly is-"

"A fucking walking gun show!" Molly suddenly shouted as she racked her bar and stood up. "I won't lie, I appreciate the admiration!" She flashed him a tusky grin and flexed.

"Alright, that's enough! You're gonna give the poor fella a heart attack!" Bliss quite literally dragged Frederick toward her treadmill as he gawked at Molly flexing like an olympian. "Eyes on me, pumpkin." Bliss snapped her fingers a few times to get Frederick's attention. The butler clicked back into focus, nodding to show Bliss he was listening. "Good boy. Now then..." She gestured to a large treadmill that looked straight out of a sci-fi movie. Dozens of buttons, levers and dials were scattered all over the device. Frederick only recognized it as a treadmill from the shape.

"So I need to oil this?" Frederick tapped his knuckles against the side of the machine.

"Yup. Let me help." Bliss pulled on a lever, causing one of the side panels to swing open and reveal the complex interior. The young butler instantly understood why she needed his help; the nooks and crannies he needed to reach were far too narrow for her large arms to access. His, however, were perfectly equipped to snake their way inside.

"See those belts in there?" Bliss pointed. "Just coat the wheels in fresh oil and we should be good."

"Got it." Frederick rolled up his sleeves and dropped to all fours. He activated the flashlight on his phone and started shimmying his way inside. Reaching out with the small oil can, he began applying the lubricant. Bliss watched him work. Well, she watched his fat ass wiggling back and forth as he worked. The tall woman bit her lip, feeling her loins grow hot. She turned to look at Molly across the room, who had paused her set to ogle as well. She mouthed to her teammate a quick "Do it!" Bliss blushed a bit, then looked back at the delicious baked goods in front of her. She couldn't help herself. With a quick swing, her hand connected with her butler's plump rump with a perfect clap, causing him to yelp in surprise and nearly drop the oil can within the machine.

"Miss Bliss! What are you-" He turned his head to look behind him, only to find Bliss across the room seemingly talking with Molly. A split second later, he felt a gust of air, as if someone had opened a door suddenly. Frederick huffed, his face beet red as he shuffled back out and to his feet. He dusted off his knees and shut the panel, then sheepishly waddled up to the pair of superheroines.

"Miss Bliss, your treadmill is ready." He made no mention of the prior groping, not wanting to make a big deal out of it and increase his own embarrassment. Bliss and Molly could see his red face clearly, having to fight back smug looks.

"Thank you, sweetie, I really appreciate the help. You're free to stay and work out with us if you like!" She trotted over to the machine and hopped on, pressing several buttons. Frederick watched as it started like any normal treadmill, the running belt slowly building up speed; except it didn't stop increasing. Bliss kept up easily, her long, powerful legs moving like a well oiled machine of their own. 10 mph turned to 20, then 30, then 40. The speedometer kept rising, the speedster's legs now a blur as she sprinted with absolute ease. It took several minutes for the machine to reach its top speed; two hundred miles per hour! Frederick watched in awe as Bliss kept up the pace, her entire body vibrating with the force of her movement.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Molly asked. "And that's just her jogging speed!"

"Wow. You two are... extraordinary."

"Thank you, shorty." Molly ruffled his hair. "You sure you don't wanna stay and work out with us?"

"Sorry, Miss Molly, but I have other duties to attend to." He bowed to her and quickly made his way out. He took a moment to lean against the wall, letting his heart settle down before he continued with his list of tasks for the day.

Why am I so tense? I've seen videos of them in action, It's not like this is a surprise. He thought to himself. Maybe it's because I'm seeing it first hand. He shook his head back and forth, gently slapping his cheeks to steady himself. Alright. Watches next.

Frederick took a deep breath before gently knocking on the door in front of him, the analogue clock hanging from the wood staring back at him. It steadily ticked away, the brass hands making their journey.

"Come in." Gabi's familiar British accent called from within. Frederick gently pushed the door open, and his jaw quickly followed. The walls were lined with dozens if not hundreds of clocks, all varying in size and style, perfectly organized down to the millimeter. Each clock displayed a different time, likely displaying various time zones. One would expect incessant ticking to fill the room, but instead, each clock was wound so precisely, that it was like only one was truly ticking. Frederick's gawking was interrupted by Gabi.

"Hello, darling. Do come in."

"Ah, right." He walked deeper into the room, finding Gabi at a large mahogany desk in front of a window where she was currently tinkering with a pocket watch.

"My watches are in that trunk there. Three good turns should be all they need."

"Yes, Miss Gabi." The butler opened the trunk in question, only to find roughly thirty watches all neatly arranged in display velvet. He nervously gulped before grabbing one. As instructed, he gave the knob on the side three good turns before exchanging it for the next. He slowly worked his way through, taking occasional glances at Gabi who seemed to be content in leaving him be. He was thankful for that at least, especially after the attention he'd received from the previous two members. With no distractions, he was able to complete his task after only ten minutes or so. He placed the last watch in the trunk and shut it.

"Alright, Miss Gabi. I'm finished." Before he could finish his sentence, there was almost a flicker in reality. It was hard to describe, let alone comprehend, but he saw Gabi shift ever so slightly, and also instantaneously. She hadn't moved from her spot, but it looked... different. Suddenly Frederick became aware of a new smell. A musky, heady smell suddenly struck his senses, and caused him to start coughing. It felt like it was all around him, and as he went to touch his face, he discovered it was slightly damp. He sniffed the strange moisture, and nearly gagged with how strong the aroma was.

"What's the matter, Frederick? Everything okay?" Gabi turned in her swiveling chair and looked at him quizzically.

"Miss Gabi, do you smell that?" he coughed again.

"Smell what?"

"It's like a strong musky smell. You sure you don't smell anything?"

"Maybe you need to blow your nose, love." She handed him a tissue box. Frederick accepted one and blew his nose, but the smell remained.

"Well, I must get going. Thank you for your time, Miss Gabi."

"See you around, Frederick." Her butler bowed and made his exit.

Frederick set down the wet washcloth and stared into the bathroom mirror.

"Okay, two more. You can do this." He spoke to his reflection and continued to give himself a pep talk.

Finally got rid of that smell. Time to deal with Claire. I hope I can survive this! He adjusted his bowtie and made his way to the dragon's den. Once he reached the door with a stack of books, he reached up to knock. However he paused before he could as a voice spoke in his mind.

What do you want? He nearly jumped out of his skin, somehow not screaming. The voice spoke again. Well? He took a deep breath and responded in his own mind.

I'm here to replace your books, Miss Voyant.

Fine, come in, but don't talk to me.

Yes, Miss Voyant. Before he could open the door himself, it opened on its own. Frederick nervously sighed and made his way in. He looked around at the walls lined with shelves and occult iconography. The room was dark, only dimly lit by candles scattered about. His eyes settled upon Claire, who was currently meditating on a rug in the center of the room. His gaze lingered for only a few seconds, but her voice struck his mind again.

Stop staring at me, pig. He jolted a bit, still not used to her telepathy and placed the books on a nearby desk. He grabbed a similar stack, likely the ones she had finished, and bowed before turning to leave. You stink. He heard in his mind suddenly. Frederick sighed in defeat and gently shut the door behind him. He made sure he was far enough away before taking a deep breath.

Not as bad as I expected. Still, what's her issue? He set the books down and steadied himself. It was time for the task he had been dreading the most: Laundry.

Knock knock knock.

"Come in!" Mary's voice rang out from behind the vibrantly decorated door. Frederick took a deep breath, opened it, and was nearly blinded. The entire room was decorated with the brightest and most vibrant pinks he'd ever seen. Rhinestones were everywhere; tens of thousands of small faux jewels glittering thanks to the LED light strips along the walls. These same walls were covered in various movie, boy band, and anime posters; all of them vibrantly colored as well. Her bed was large, and a good thing too; taking up over half the available space was a mountain of pillows and stuffed animals. On the bed is where Mary sat, half-submerged in the plushy mound and reading a magazine.

"Hi, Freddie!" Mary beamed a toothy smile at her butler, tossing the magazine aside. "What's up?"

"H-Hello, Miss-uh-Mary. I'm here to fold your laundry." He blushed a deep red, suddenly having trouble looking in her eyes.

"Oh! Sure thing! My clothes are in that basket in the corner." She sat up, several plushies falling off of her to reveal that she was only in a bra and panties. A bra that barely fit. It was so stretched around her massive mammaries that Frederick could see tears forming in the straps. Her tight thong - a matching black to her bra - clung to her waist like a second skin, denting in her love handles and accentuating her wide hips. In the center of her crotch sat a very obvious, but modestly-sized bulge. Frederick's eyes subconsciously traced the network of veins that ran along her jugs, barely visible beneath her skin. They were all-natural.

"R-Right!" The young butler snapped himself back to attention before his gaze could be swallowed by the bottomless crevice of her cleavage. He knelt down in front of the laundry basket and began to organize and fold the various garments within. Everything was as he expected; shorts, shirts, skirts, etc. He folded each with trained precision and care, Mary watching him eagerly. She had changed positions to where her breasts were hanging off the edge of the bed, nearly dragging her off as her feet kicked back and forth. Frederick pulled out another piece and froze. Hanging from his fingers was a tiny pink thong. He heard Mary giggle from behind him.

"What's wrong? Never seen a girl's underwear before?"

"W-Well that's not it, Mary. How um, how do you fold these?"

"You kinda fold it up like a box."

"Oh, I see!" Frederick managed to succeed on his first try, placing the small folded square down to start its own pile. To his chagrin, he pulled out a large white bra next. The cups looked like large soup bowls; which made sense given the mounds they had to contain. He tucked the straps into the cups before folding it in half and starting yet another pile. It seemed the rest of the laundry consisted of more intimate pieces. Stockings, bras, thongs, some being casual, others being the laciest lingerie he'd ever seen. Once everything had been properly folded, he began placing them in their designated drawers. After that, he headed to the walk-in closet and hung up every top piece. Satisfied, he turned and gave Mary a smile.

"Alright, looks like I'm finished!"

"Thank you so much, Freddie! You did such a good job! I think you deserve a reward!" Mary stood up from her soft bed, giving a sly smirk.

"Oh, Mary, you don't have to do that. I'm already being paid to do this, after a-" With a swift tug, Mary pulled down the cups of her bra. The young man watched as two breasts - each bigger than his head - avalanched out of the confines of her bra. They bounced and jiggled with an almost unnatural elasticity to them, falling into place after several seconds of movement. They were even bigger now that they were free. The pale, silky skin matched the rest of her, and her nipples were nice and puffy. His blue eyes went wide, his pupils dilating like saucers as his jaw fell slack.

"You like what you see?"

"I-um-well-" Frederick couldn't hope to articulate what he was feeling. The answer was yes, of course, but his brain was busy trying to process that one of his masters had just exposed herself to him; and so casually at that!

"What's wrong? Never seen a pair of fat juicy tits before?"

"I-It's not that. It's just-"

"Hang on, I'm not done!" The buxom woman turned around, exposing her deliciously round ass. Frederick could see her thong was buried deep between her cheeks, the juicy mounds of flesh just as big as the ones on her chest! She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and seductively dragged it down. Barely anything changed considering how thin the underwear was. Mary stepped out of the thong now crumpled at her feet and stood up straight again. "Much better." As she turned to face her butler once again, his eyes fell upon her not-so-hidden equipment.

Mary had a cock.

Jutting from between her legs was about 7 inches of throbbing, juicy girl-meat. Hanging beneath it were two testicles, each about the size of kiwis. Her genitals were perfectly smooth, not a single hair in sight.

"Mary, you..."

"I'll ask again. You like what you see?" She placed her hands on her waist and cocked her wide hips to the side.

"Yes... I do."

"I knew it." Frederick suddenly heard from behind him. He whirled around to see... Mary. He watched in confusion as she shut the door to her room and locked it.

"M-Mary?! But you're-" He suddenly felt something soft and warm press into his back. Two hands gently ran up and down his chest, plucking the buttons of his shirt out one by one.

"Did you forget why they call me 'Splix'?" The Mary in front of him giggled. He nervously pulled himself out of the other's grasp and turned.

"M-Mary, we mustn't. I'm your butler! It would be inappropriate!" The buxom futa smirked, and her body seemed to almost liquify for a moment. With a strange sucking sound, she "split" in half like an amoeba and became two identical versions of herself. Frederick quickly realized that she could outnumber and overpower him if she so chose. However, Mary had a different idea. All three of her closed in, squishing him in a triangle of tits. Frederick's body was on fire. His face was a deep shade of red, and he could feel his pants growing tight.

"Oh? What's this?" Mary cooed as she placed a hand on his crotch. "Holy shit, Freddie. You're huge." The futa could feel a long, thick protuberance running down her butler's thigh.

12