The Butterfly

Story Info
My Daughter Loves Yoga.
2.6k words
4.45
54.9k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter loves yoga. She is an exceptionally beautiful young women and as you can imagine I love my princess very deeply. Ashley loves anything health conscious or spiritual and she is always eating a carrot, doing a breathing exercise or some other such thing to "find her center."

Naturally, yoga was a good fit for her because it combined philosophy and meditation with exercise in a holistic workout and so once initiated Ashley continued progressing from basic postures to increasingly advanced positions rather quickly. It was also something she could do at home and considering she was very family orientated this suited her perfectly.

She had always been like that ever since she was a little girl, determined to prove she could do anything she put her mind to, striving with characteristic enthusiasm to impress her mother and I whom she adored. Ashely had always made us proud and we enjoyed spending time together.

I would sometimes watch her in the living room from my study adjacent. Her lithe body, toned by hours of concentrated balance and controlled movement, amazed me. I always wondered if she enjoyed my prying, as she seemed to hold some poses for incredibly long periods of time whenever my eyes lingered on her, in a downward dog pose, for example. Perhaps she just likes showing off a little for her father. I suppose with every father and daughter you have that and it is normal.

One day her mother caught me observing our daughter's thorough routine and ask me why I watched her so intently and why I seemed so engrossed. I was hard pressed to provide an explanation. "I just love her dedication", I said and my wife just smiled coyly before dropping the subject.

That night in bed my wife was suckling on my cock and moaning softly. She had always loved giving me head but something had gotten into her tonight. When she felt thoroughly wet and ready for me to fuck her still remarkably tight pussy she whispered in my ear, "pretend I am Ashley...".

I couldn't believe what I had just heard but a surge of sexual electricity went straight to the depths of my rumbling ball sac at the suggestion. "Why?" I stammered as I began fucking my wife in earnest, still processing her sordid suggestion while enjoying the sensation of repeatedly filling up her needy vagina.

"Because you want to fuck each other." she replied frankly, staring into my eyes as I continued thrusting unrelentingly into her mushy depths. "Ashley already admitted to me she wants to have sex with you and she is terrified there is something wrong with her," my wife continued. Hearing this while fucking was making it difficult to not blow my load and I began groaning, trying to hang on while pounding away at my wife's hot snatch.

"She told me that ever since she turned eighteen she has fantasized about sleeping with her father at night and that she wanted her daddy to make her a mommy one day too. That is why she always tried to impress us, to prove she would be a good mother."

My wife's story seemed incredible. My daughter had always secretly fantasized about me!? I was her ultimate sexual fantasy!? It seemed typically Freudian and probably characteristically normal but why was my wife bringing it up now?

"Fuck me daddy!" my wife began yelping. "Please fuck me daddy and make me pregnant!".

That was too much and I unleashed a torrent of semen deep within my incestuous role playing wife. Her dirty talking had brought her to the edge and when I began ejaculating deep within her it caused her body to start convulsing with powerful orgasms. I carried on thrusting even as my dick began to shrink back to its normal size and we both felt deeply satisfied by the most incredible fuck we had had in years.

I wondered if this would be the beginning of more role playing of this nature in the future. I certainly hoped so. Although at the same time I felt conflicted. I already worried that I spent too much time lusting for my daughter while she did yoga.

Should I really be taking the sexual fantasy even further with my wife?

"That was amazing honey," said my wife, sighing with contentment.

"I agree." I replied.

After a brief period of silence I continued...

"Did Ashley really tell you those things?"

"She did actually."

"So that wasn't just something you made up to spice up our sex life?"

"Not at all honey. I haven't known how to tell you before without freaking you out and breaking Ashley's trust. Of course she made me promise to never tell you. I assured her it was normal and that many girls have crushes on older men at her age, a teacher or maybe a relative and that it was just normal to feel more attracted to someone you know and feel comfortable with."

"Wow."

"And when I saw you checking her out today I wondered if you felt the same way."

"I was not checking her out!", I contested overly defensively.

"Yes you were and it is okay. She has become a very sexy young girl. And the way you fucked me tonight just proves you're into it so there is no point lying about it anymore."

"And you're not mad about this...?" I asked, perplexed.

"Not at all. That was the best sex I have had in my life and I want to do something about it."

"You want us to role play more often?"

"No. I want you to fuck Ashely".

I could not believe what I had just heard. She was completely serious. My wife seriously wanted me to fuck our 19 year old daughter and fulfill her needy teen cum dumpster. I was deeply excited at the thought of it. The idea was truly fantastic but I ruled it out immediately.

"I can't do that. She is our daughter!"

"If you really love her you will do it. Why deny her the pleasure we just experienced? She isn't a little girl any more. Ashley is turning twenty this year, Roger. She probably needs it more than both of us. When has she ever brought a boyfriend home?"

"Never," I answered.

And it was the truth. Ashley had always been a perfect daughter, helpful at home, good marks at school and coming home early from parties, never getting drunk or into major trouble. Overall it made being a parent a much easier job that she mostly liked to spend her time at home just meditating and doing yoga.

"Well she needs someone to satisfy those needs and I want to cum like I came tonight again. If you fuck our daughter I know it will make me come harder than I have ever come before. Please fuck her honey, for all of us. It will make everything better."

"Hmmmm..." I mused, "If Ashely is keen I would do anything to make you girls happy."

"This is happening honey, accept it. Just to give you peace of mind I'll have Ashely write you a message about it. She'd be too shy to broach the subject directly and we don't want to take the fun out of it but that way you'll know that she wants you."

As I mulled over the revelatory suggestions my wife slipped her pussy back onto my dick again and began riding my shaft all the way down and all the way up while continuing to promote the merits of her plan. Our tempo remained consistent as she elaborated on the finer details of the proposal and I soon deposited a second load inside her when I realized I was going to do precisely as she was suggesting and fuck our nineteen-year-old daughter.

***

The next day I found a note on my desk as I sat down to work.

It read: "Spoke with Mom and agree with the plan, Love you dad x"

I reread the short note almost a hundred times as my penis grew erect. A few minutes later Ashley began preparing for her yoga session as usual. Laying out her mat and doing her warm up stretches in the soft ambient light, I enjoyed the way her tight fitting clothing showed off her youthful body. She bent over to stretch her hamstrings and her ass stretched out the fabric of her yoga pants. I could even see the outline of her beaver as the fabric stretched across her rear end.

Ashely preferred the living room to her own bedroom because "it has better light" and she could look onto the garden which was better for "attuning her Zen". I never minded and today was no certainly exception as I ogled my daughter with renewed lust and nervous anticipation.

As she began her first series of asanas my penis continued to throb in a familiar manner. It was perhaps more pronounced than usual after the previous night; the sensation in my dick and balls. I usually got at least a semi watching my daughter but I was already fully erect today and quickly adjusted my straining cock in my pants. But it made no difference because Ashley could not have seen anything as she was facing away from me and I was behind my office desk.

A butterfly fluttered past the garden windows as I watched my beautiful girl progress through her various well practiced poses.

Eventually I could take no more, as my wife's words echoed in my brain. Beginning to act on pure instinct I got up and went straight towards my daughter. I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up. "Dad!" she yelled playfully as though we were playing but this was no longer a game to me and I threw her down on the couch and started groping her teeny body like a dirty old man.

She suddenly realized it was finally happening and a nervous expression appeared on her face, "Are you sure you want me daddy?" she asked. "Yes," I said as I mauled her breasts between my fingers and squeezed her teasing buttocks. It wasn't difficult getting her pants off because she always did yoga bare foot. To my amazement she wasn't wearing any panties. She was prepared for this!

Once her pussy was in sight I didn't bother with removing the rest of her clothing and simply began licking her clitoris like a hungry puppy. She writhed in pleasure from the expertise of my experienced tongue and after just a couple of minutes she was wet enough for me to start fingering her.

"Mmmmm...that feels so good dad," she moaned, fluttering her eyelids.

I worked her pussy open with my fingers, beginning with one and then adding another, getting her ready for my cock. Once she was suitably lubricated by her own lustful juices I wasted little time in freeing my furious manhood from my pants and soon found myself rubbing my cock against her pussy lips. My daughter looked directly into my eyes and began panting with lust.

"Do it Dad. Just fuck me!"

I pressed a little harder against her flowering opening and entered her vagina.

"YES!" she screamed as I plunged my paternal penis inside her wet innocence. Tears streamed down her cheeks and I immediately slowed down but she begged me to keep going. It was probably just a big shock to finally be taken my her father. After a few minutes she calmed down it wasn't long before her soft moans indicated she was really enjoying herself.

"Don't stop", she purred like a kitten in heat as her pussy stretched to accommodate her progenitor.

"I love you Daddy", she said.

"I love you too my angel."

I found a rhythm she really enjoyed and after just a few minutes she began coming. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. Feeling it and seeing it up close was so perfect that it made me cum too. I saturated Ashley's yoni with the perverted seed that made her as her thirsty young womb drank up every drop of my fatherly cum.

It was even better than the sex I had had with my wife the night before and I couldn't believe how intense the whole experience had been from start to finish despite being relatively brief overall.

Once my penis had gone flaccid, I slipped out of my daughter and started gently stroking her face and she looked into my eyes once again.

"Daddy, that was the best thing that ever happened to me and I want to show you how much I love you and appreciate you every...single...day..."

My daughter continued staring directly into my eyes as she sunk to her knees on the floor in front of me and proceeded to take my cock in her mouth, rousing it to the beginnings of another erection with a tender daughterly blowjob. Her mouth and lips were more soft and delicate than her mother's and it was difficult to not start fucking her adorable teen face. I am glad I resisted the urge though because Ashley sensed my need and began attempting to deep throat me which was even more endearing.

Typical, always doing anything she can think of to impress her daddy!

Ashely was relentless in her sucking, licking and head bobbing and her enthusiasm more than made up for her lack of experience. Although my balls had been totally drained only moments earlier, by the time the butterfly had returned to the lavender bushes outside the living room window, my daughter had swallowed her first load of her own father's cum.

When I went to bed that night my life had changed so much in twenty-four hours I couldn't quite believe it. As promised I recounted every explicit detail of my afternoon with Ashley to my wife, including the amazing blowjob and the unexpected events that followed.

My wife didn't seem at all surprised that our daughter had gone from a relatively innocent teenager to a cum guzzling succubus for her father after just one hard fuck, although her eyes did go wide when I told her what had happened next.

"You fucked in her in the ass?!"

My wife couldn't believe it but I explained carefully how Ashley told me that her greatest need was to be sodomized by her father and that she wanted me to take ownership of her ass on a daily basis in order to satisfy her and prove that I loved her. I told my wife how I obliged our daughter in the most uncompromising way, relying on only a brief stint of anilingus for lubrication. The roughness of the penetration seemed to have made it all the more pleasurable for Ashley and fucking my wife's delighted pussy, I recounted the tale and she had a series of incredible orgasms.

Just as I came inside Ashley's ass in the story I came inside my wife and we both savored the excruciating pleasure of that singularly perfect moment. My wife was definitely a cuckquean of some sort and my daughter may just be the horniest and most incestuous nymphomaniac who ever lived.

As it turns out she knew all along what her yoga sessions were doing to me and why I often had my hand below the desk when I should have been working. My wife and daughter had planned it all and I was the beneficiary of their perverted scheming. But even my wife had been kept in the dark about my daughter's secret anal lust and it dawned on me then that I might just be the luckiest man alive.