The Butterfly Effect Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,823 Followers

In a brief flashed I thought about what Nella must have felt when Jonathan first impaled her. Ian's cock wasn't slim at all, but Jonathan was rather unique. I don't know which one of us has been the most surprised. I was floored. Curious, I released one of my knees and pushed my hand against my belly. "Do it again!" I said. As he pushed back in, I could feel my belly moving slightly. It wasn't the kind of movement pregnant women experienced, but I felt my inner organs having to make way for him. Damn! "Take me..." I said, on a breathless moan.

Gently, Ian increased his rhythm, pounding me hard against the very hard floor. It hadn't been my intention, but the missionary position, with my legs pulled back, was the absolute best position for the deepest penetrations. Ian would show me later that I had been wrong about that. But for now, I was in heaven, being hammered into the metal floor and loving every single damned blow.

At one point Ian balanced himself on one elbow and moved his free hand down to my ass. Between two strokes, he pushed his hand under and around one of my cheeks and squeezed hard. Accidentally or not, that has been the question since that first grope, two of his fingers ended up deeper than the others and their tips squeezed my anus in the process. I moaned when he squeezed, and just at the same time he had moved his head above mine for another kiss. I moaned into his mouth, and was unable to tell him to keep his fingers right there.

He had moved them away after a first squeeze. I broke the kiss a few seconds later and said "Again..." Ian understood what I meant and looked at me with a different expression in his eyes. This time his hand went even deeper between my cheeks and when he timed his grasping with his penetrations, I was driven wild. Anal sex was the one thing I missed being with Jonathan. When Ian's fingertip breached my anus very slightly, I took a sharp intake of breath. "Oh Gods... It's been so damned long since anyone..." So he pushed in a bit further. "Damn..." And while we were not going to have that in the minivan, it was clear that it was going to happen.

But suddenly I really wanted him to take me and my back was beginning to hurt. I pushed him away until I could kneel in front of him, raising my ass as high as I could. Just to make things clear, I whispered "Later for my ass... but know that I'm eager." He groaned, then knelt behind me. Seconds later I had his entire length inside me and despite everything I was still surprised. I dropped my face against the blankets and reached back to grab my ass, or at least the smooth line between my ass and thighs. When I pulled on my flesh, I felt him going very slightly deeper still, punishing my pussy and cervix. "Shit! How long are you?"

"About eight inches if I press the ruler against my skin." A simple fact, not embellished, but more than enough.

"So fucking nice!"

When he grabbed both my forearms and began pulling me harder against him, I felt my climax beginning to burgeon deep inside me. Really deep. I knew I was lucky in that I climaxed most of the times Jonathan and I had sex. The pressure his cock exerted on the g-spot was prodigious. But this was something else! I had always assumed that the clear distinction between a vaginal orgasm and a clitoral one was an exaggeration. Sure my pleasure wasn't the same when I masturbated with my fingers or with a large dildo. But now I was feeling something quite remarkable. I knew it was impossible, it barely made sense at all, but it felt like my cervix was a clitoris. I laughed at the thought, but nevertheless felt my climax triggering deep inside me.

Ian didn't stop or slow down, he just kept riding me, never releasing his hold on my arms. I was writhing against and around him as wave after wave of pleasure burst from my pussy and crested all over me. The sound of the rain against the metal roof of the van was very loud, but I'm pretty sure that anyone close by would hear me cry out. Just as the pleasure was starting to fade and was able to take a deep breath, Ian said "I am going to take your ass Aria... Soon. I'm going to spit on it, lick it, tickle it with my fingers until I push one of them inside."

It was only our second time having sex and the bastard managed to know just when to hit me with this. And as I was still a ragged doll against his ploughing cock, he pushed me back into the raw pleasure of my orgasm. "Think about it... It's been years since you've had a live cock up your ass, since you've been sodomized. Soon I will slip my cock inside, all eight inches of it. And yes, you will like it. If you think you're being stretched right now, think again. And one day, I promise you, I'm going to take you as hard as I am right now, holding your arms and pulling your ass to me, with my cock inside that lovely ass of yours... Think you're going to like it?"

I didn't know what to think. I was both slightly afraid and blown away with lust at the thought. But it wasn't as if my little asshole hadn't seen any sort of sexual activity. Time and again I would pull out my smaller dildos and enjoy them. In fact, I've even been using my regular dildo back there as well recently. Maybe I was unconsciously trying to stretch and prepare myself for anal with Jonathan? In any case, I thought that I was ready for Ian, just not right now. "Like it? I think I'm going to worship your cock if you take my ass... Next time you and I are in the same room as a bottle of lube, take me." Hearing me talk like this, Ian groaned and his own climax hit him right there. "Stay inside..." I whispered.

If I had felt like a rag doll before, I didn't know what I was feeling right now. I was used to Jonathan being rough during sex, but Ian felt primal, uncontrolled. Part of my mind knew he was in control, but I truly felt like I was being possessed by some sort of wild beast. When I heard him whispering "I'm finally fucking her... fucking Aria..." I grinned even though I was being bounced on his cock as it filled me with cum. Soon I could hear the squishing sounds of his sperm being forced out with his penetrations. My forearms were beginning to hurt because he was so intense, but it only added to the thrill of being taken. Ian ploughed me harder for even more strokes, way past his ejaculation, until he was forced to pull out sharply, probably because his cock was now oversensitive.

I managed to turn around before he crashed, and we hugged face to face as he regained his breath. "Your ass is in so much trouble lady..." he said, laughing softly against me. "So is your pussy, your breasts, your mouth, obviously." I laughed with him. "But are you sure you're ready for anal sex after all these years?"

"I think so... Even if Jonathan's cock is too thick for that, it doesn't mean that I can't have a little fun... Dildos can prepare an asshole just as much as the real thing, wouldn't you say?"

"Hmmm... Are you sure we don't have lube here?"

"Sure! And in any case, I want that first time in years to be special, not like some cheap prostitute in the back of a van!"

We laughed at that, then cleaned up and got dressed in our soggy clothes. Despite the fact that I turned the heat up in the minivan, my shirt was still slightly damp when we got home. And the rapid dash outside from minivan to house would make my shirt transparent again. Jonathan and Aria would get a show, but at this point, I think I could have walked in topless and all it would do is make them greet me with warm smiles. I was shaking my head as I thought about it, barely able to believe how quickly things had changed. Butterfly effect?

***

When Aria and Ian came back from the supermarket, a lot later than I thought they would, it was clear to my eyes that they had fucked. They tried to hide the fact by saying how badly it was raining, but their insistence on that point was telling a lot. The fact that we could see most of Aria's breasts under her wet shirt and thin bra was also a dead giveaway that she had seduced Ian. Again.

I was smiling, and overall I think I was happy about it. It wasn't all easy and simple, but it was a definite step forward in Nella's plan. Now the difficult bit was going to make it so that everybody knew everything. At this point, only Nella and I knew that the four of us were fucking someone they were not supposed to. Aria and Ian were only aware of their own infidelity. Or so I thought.

What could have turned out as a funny way to reveal that Nella and I were also sharing our little secret ended up being an awkward moment. For some reason Aria talked about the fact that I had large hands, and that she loved my massages. Nella said "Hmm hmm, indeed!" without thinking about it. And then I could see that she froze. When Aria looked at her and asked her to explain, Nella could have used that excuse to broach the subject of her plan. She did not. Instead she tried to explain how she knew that by saying that I had given her a massage earlier this week. She had found some almond oil and had asked Jonathan while Aria and Ian were gone for a walk.

I think that her plan could have worked if she hadn't mentioned the almond oil. Judging by the many looks and expressions appearing on Aria's face in a matter of a few seconds, I thought that she had connected the dots. I would learn a couple of hours later that she had remembered that yesterday morning I'd had unexplained oil on my face, and that if I'd had oil on my face while giving Nella a massage, then... But during dinner, I eventually guessed that she had not connected the dots, otherwise she would have been really angry. But that too, I'd learn the next day, would have been based on a false premise.

Before going to bed, Nella and I managed to steal a few minutes to talk about our plans. Things had to move! Everybody was having sex and it was still a secret! We decided that each of us would try and probe our spouse as deep as possible about their thoughts about a foursome. We kissed quickly and wished each other luck. Although we didn't know at the time, we didn't need that much luck.

So to my great surprise, the conversation with Aria went really smoothly. She eventually admitted that she really liked Ian and wasn't closed to the idea of a foursome at all. It took a while, and I took this resistance as quite normal, even given the fact that we had been talking about being less strict about fidelity. Of course she asked me about Nella and I confessed the same thing. And then she asked me about the oil.

After the confidence about our openness, it didn't seem like a dangerous secret after all. I told her about the interrupted massage, and then she asked me if we managed to finish in time while they were in the market. I was shocked at first, then laughed out loud with her. I replied quickly by asking her if the back of the van was a good place to fuck, which only made us laugh harder. When she kissed me after this, saying just how crazy we were, I pulled her in my arms and said "This is really happening?"

"I think so... But for now, want me to go and take a shower?"

I groaned and nodded, then waited for her naked on the bed, my erection obvious...

***

When I got up this morning, with another shower to clean myself last night's fun with Jonathan, I tried to fully appreciate what had happened in the last few days and what was probably going to happen today. Jonathan and I had no way to see how things had gone when Nella talked to Ian about a real foursome. I had a pretty good idea that he'd say yes, but sometimes the head and the heart didn't alway agree. I thought I'd wait for him again this morning, then decided to take a risk. Instead of dressing up sexily, I decided to remain completely naked and welcome him in the living room.

Fifteen minutes later, a new plan emerged and I silently walked to their room. I opened the door and could see that they were still sleeping. I creeped closer, kneeled beside Ian and gently woke him up by touching his nose. He woke up and smiled as he saw me, then grinned as he saw that I was naked. I then leaned forward above him and offered him my breasts. Silently he began kissing and licking them, sucking the flesh and nipples into his mouth. A minute later I pushed my hand under the blanket and reached for his cock, happy to see it already hard and long. So damn long. I still had some remaining feelings deep inside me from yesterday.

Because of my position next to him, my face was pretty much above Nella's, and I could have leaned in just a bit forward for a kiss. I had never kissed a girl before in my life, but right now I was ready to kiss her. I knew that Nella previously had some limited lesbian experiences, and I had always been fascinated to hear about it. Would she be my first? Looking down at Ian, I whispered "I want to taste your sperm again." A bit later, another whisper "Oh, and I want you in my ass!" He released my nipple when he smiled and added "Naughty woman!"

Before he could latch onto my breasts again I pulled away and knelt back up next to him. "So, did you have a good conversation last night?"

"Yep. She had no idea you had seen them, but it all worked out... See you soon?"

I nodded, smiling. As I walked back to my room to dress up a bit, I realized that I was really nervous. Was this really going to happen this morning? Four people having sex?

In my room, with Jonathan still sleeping, I tried to think of a way to be dressed sexily, but not sluttily. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind. I found my box of keepsakes and chose a very old shirt I had loved as a teenager. And clearly, it was before my breasts really developed. I had an idea in mind and if it worked, it would make for a funny and sexy moment. A minute later I confirmed that it would work as I buttoned up the last button.

I think that even a bra would have made it impossible to button it up. But now I had my shirt on without a bra. All I needed was a pair of panties. I had a couple of pairs of the panties I had worn yesterday to tease Ian... Nah, I wanted something else. I chose a pair of boyshorts I rarely wore for the simple reason that they weren't all that tight. A couple of months ago I was on the couch and Jonathan remarked that he could see half my pussy. This morning, if I got the chance, it could spice things up.

About half an hour later we were all up, our two night owls probably up because of the excitement and anticipation. The conversation was very light, as if we were all stressed. Nella remarked on the shirt, saying that she remembered it. When I asked the guys if they liked it, they both nodded, smiling. "Oh... Boys and large breasts confined into small clothes..." was Nella's comment.

As we laughed, I added "Talking about being confined..." And I stopped to stretch my arms. At first way up above my head, which didn't do much, but when I lowered them and spread them on either side, the buttons of my shirt all popped out, revealing my breasts. "Ooops!" I said, laughing with Nella and the guys.

"Okay, that does it!" that was Jonathan... "I've been eyeing your shirt since getting up. Let's get in the shower!" and it was obvious he wanted to fuck me. But then, with my hands in his, he stopped and turned around. "So," he said, looking at Ian and Nella, "are you guys coming?"

We all laughed at the simplicity of it all, but soon they were both up. They hugged, kissed, took a deep breath and followed us in the shower. Nella and I were both naked first. Me because I was barely dressed to begin with, and Nella because we'd soon all learn that it had been her plan all along and she was in a hurry. As the shower was already running next to us, we were laughing as we undressed each other's man. When Ian's cock bounced upwards and nearly hit me in the face, we laughed even more. A mix of nervousness, pleasure, novelty and craziness drove our laughter. "Come here, you..." Was Jonathan's opening action, taking Nella by the hand and guiding her in the shower.

Soon the four of us were in the shower together, and for a moment we didn't know what to do. When I activated the series of side jets, and felt cold water hit us for a second or two, our reflexes took care of business. Soon we were in the arms of our new lovers and started kissing as soon as our laughter stopped and the water turned hot. Our hands wandered all over the place, and even switching partners from time to time.

For now it was a game of very hot kissing where Nella and I had fun in either men's arms. I don't think either of us wanted to start this like a cheap porn movies, with both women on their knees and in the end, Ian took his wife from behind against the wall. Turning around, I jumped into Jonathan's arms and seconds later had his cock buried in my pussy.

It wasn't a real foursome yet, but even though we were focused on our mutual pleasures, we couldn't help but look at the other couple fucking right next to us. At one point Jonathan moved a bit and placed me so that I was touching Ian's back. I reached one hand backwards, slid it around his belly and down to his cock, feeling it being squeezed by his thrusts. After that I lowered my legs and pulled away from Jonathan to stand right next to Nella against the wall. Soon the guys were fucking us in rhythm, with their hands caressing us both. I was looking at Nella when we heard Jonathan say "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Then Ian's reply "As much as I'm ever going to be..."

And so they stopped, pulled out and switched. Part of me felt like a pornstar at that moment, yet another felt wonderful to do this with deep friends. Between good friends, infidelity was the ultimate betrayal or, in our case, the ultimate trust. It was surreal, being fucked by Ian's long cock as I watched his wife being fucked by my husband's thick one. When Ian's cock slipped inside me until he couldn't go any deeper, I was once again amazed by its length.

I felt as if I was being moulded to accommodate him, as if his body was remaking me to its needs. It felt bizarre, slightly painful but dear gods so damned so shockingly good. I would never admit it to Jonathan, but even if I loved the way his thick cock stretched me into orgasms almost every time we fucked, I now realized just how much I missed a long cock. Soon I was fucking back against Ian's cock, trying to get him deeper despite the fact that he was already hitting my cervix.

When Nella said "Can I kiss you?", I couldn't do anything else than close my eyes and smile. When her lips met mine for the first time, it completed something we had started long ago. During our naked night together last year, I had been almost ready to turn towards her and kiss her. And now we were. And we were being fucked thoroughly.

Neither Ian nor Jonathan had been going at it slowly. But when they saw Nella and I kissing, they both moaned and slowed down, fearing that they would climax too soon. We stopped kissing and looked back, laughing. After we began kissing again, I heard Nella's moans changing. Moments later she broke the kiss but kept her face pressed against mine as the first climax of our group bloomed. And bloom it did. "Dear Gods!" she cried. We were all smiling, knowing that we were all very close behind her. Seconds, I thought. But Ian had one surprise for me before I would climax.

I didn't see or hear him reaching for the lube. But when I felt his slippery finger on my ass, then inside it, my eyes opened wide and I pulled away from Nella, who was recovering from her climax. "Now? Here?" I asked Ian.

"What did you say about us and lube yesterday?"

"Aw... Shit!" but I was laughing, both thrilled and terrified at the thought of finally being sodomized.

Nella and Jonathan turned to look and Nella only laughed while Jonathan asked "You're really into that?", sounding slightly surprised.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,823 Followers