The C.F.N.F. Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, Stella released her lips—but not her breast. Mouth freed—though caked with smudgy lipstick—Jenni flung her head back in the pillow, shrieking in unbridled lust. The ladies were impressed by their own finesse. On one hand, they didn't often make each other scream quite this dynamically. On the other, anyone who couldn't remember the last time she'd orgasmed (if ever) was bound to make an explosion. What a marvelous find was their guest Jenni Wolbert. The girl writhed and wriggled ferociously, wanting both to be free and to be under the ladies' captive touch as long as they saw fit. She spat and cursed again, amusing the party with the juxtaposition of her first impression: businesslike, for a successful job interview, versus now being a horny savage banshee.

"'Atta baby," Miss Starr called down over her shrill cries. "Gonna cum for us, li'l gal??"

Jenni nodded eagerly, tears welling from her eyes. "Uh-huh!"

"Beg us for it, Jen," Cheri ordered. "Beg us to let you cum."

"P-please!" Jenni pleaded, face awash in both tears and sweat. "Please lemme cum! PLEASE, let, me, cuuuuuummm!"

Miss Walters paused tonguing her toetips to address the chairwoman.

"Let's let her. She's new to this. Let's go easy on her."

At the girl's pussy and now with a fair deal of responsibility on her shoulders, Eileen nodded.

"A'right, babe, here it comes," she shouted for her to hear. "Brace yourself and hang on tight, 'cause this is gonna be intense!"

Jenni tried her best to do as Miss Hennings said. Truth be told, she loved the unique novelty of this arrangement. She'd been intro'd and treated to lunch by these nice ladies a scant few hours ago, and had now been "kidnapped" by them, lured like the animal she was, into their web of dressed vs. naked sex games. There was something brilliantly dirty and almost taboo about being seduced, bound down and now forced to orgasm by a swarm of older chicks—ranging in age from late 20s to early 50s—she'd barely met. She didn't even know them, much less gotten in touch with their traits and idiosyncrasies, and that was precisely what made this so damn hot. Almost as if she'd woken up trapped naked in their office.

Meanwhile, it was at last time to bring her to climax. So Eileen parted her, dug her teeth into Jenny's vulva, coaxed forth her bulging hard clit, licked and sucked. With her right hand, she rammed inside, thrusting violently against her throbbing cunt wall.

Poor Jenni officially lost it. She indeed erupted. Steadily at task were Eileen, Stella with manual stimulation of her right breast, and Babette orally loving her left. The rest of the girls minimized activity, and took the nearest seats to enjoy the show. Jenni howled to the rooftop and above. Her eyes were open, but all she could see were psychedelic, tear-distorted fireworks. She could swear she'd gone into another dimension. A hidden realm of rich, full, sublime pleasure. And it was called living Eden. Eleventh heaven.

Time couldn't have mattered less to her, but as the club predicted, it wouldn't take long to send her rocketing off the edge. They were right. With such a severe lack of sexual attention paid herself, her libido was so energized and hard up, it was going crazy waiting for this steam to be blown off. She couldn't say why she'd never really paid it heed before.

Jenni came, bursting forth with a waterfall from her dam. It was indescribable in words. An entire new world had just opened to her. And she had these ladies—and her own dyslexia—to thank for it. The eight semi-idle club members wildly cheered and applauded.

"There she goes!" she heard one of them celebrate. "'Thar' she blows!"

Stella and Bab looked behind them to see the fruit of their labor. Their N.F. du jour flailed her limbs, smacking the tabletop with her knuckles and heels, until she was gushed dry, and the orgasm finally ran course. Once she was done, Eileen felt Jenni's clit shrink and retreat, and her pussy unclench her digits. She extracted her cum-creamed hand and threw everyone a thumbs-up. Another wave of applause ensued. The girls' mission was accomplished.

It took Jenni several moments to get her bearings back, but she finally came to and reoriented. She blinked her vision into focus, and again gazed to each friendly, smiling face. They looked very happy to see her, and now not very sinister at all. She asked a question.

"...'M I okay?"

Cheri patted her knee. "You're more than okay, my dear. Lemme ask you something. Do you feel nervous or anxious at all?"

Jenni shook her head. "...No."

"Exactly! You know why?"

Jenni didn't know much of anything reasonable right now. She shook her head again.

"'Cause the sexual tension's out of your system now, sweetie! For heaven's sake, that's why you were so pent-up before! Jen, listen to me. Your academics are important. Your work's important. And so is your sexual health and appetite. What I mean by that is, you've gotta give yourself a release once in a while! If you're not ready to have sex with someone, masturbate, honey! It's good for you! Seriously! I can see from your face that being told that makes you feel a little awkward and embarrassed. But the fact is, Jenni, you're an adult. Under your parents' roof or not, they've gotta understand, and you've gotta understand, you have needs now. We all do. We're all human. We have to have that release sometimes. You remember the way you came into our office today, all excited and upset? Well, if you don't satisfy those sexual needs from time to time, honey, that's what'll happen! You'll go crazy!"

Jenni finally nodded. "Okay..."

"Good girl. So, how do you feel?"

She shuffled on the table, a bit uncomfy while still tied up.

"Ummm...I dunno. I kinda feel a...a little scared, for some reason...but I dunno why."

"Don't worry," said Katie, drying Jenni's eyes. "It's normal. We're all familiar with it. I went through it most recently. Part of you's inclined to feel like you've been violated, 'cause you're not used to this. That's why you're a little afraid. But Miss Cheri was just saying before you got here, we're a family. We do more than just have sex. We take care of each other. We love each other. And we'd love for you to be part of our family—if you want. And I'm not just saying that 'cause that'd make you the noob instead of me. They like to tease me, but we all tease each other. Just for fun. Really, all you need to be in this club's a great sense of humor."

"Very well said, Katherine!" praised Peggy, hands behind her back. "I couldn't have put it better myself. But I'll try. Jennifer, did what Katherine just said make you feel any better?"

Jenni thought. Part of her wanted to tell them they were insane. This was probably the same part of her Miss Stephenson had just said believed it felt violated. But maybe, just maybe not. Perhaps these ladies really did know what they were talking about, what they were doing. There were eleven of them, and they all seemed very happy together. It was hard for Jenni to conceive that just shy of a dozen healthy, intelligent grown women could all be downright...cuckoo. Not impossible, but hard. And what the others had told her made sense too. Maybe being part of this club could be fun. Maybe she should get to know them better and find out.

"...Well, a-a little, I guess," she answered Miss Feldman.

"Good," Peggy smirked. "'Cause we figured you could probably use some cheering up. Perhaps some...hearty gut laughter.

"And, that being said..."

She removed her hands from behind her back, producing and revealing to Jenni's eyes the feather she'd given her a taste of before. Madison joined in, waggling her long-nailed fingers at her. Jenni's eyes widened, abruptly realizing why they hadn't untied her yet.

Gasp. "N—"

"Goochie-goochie-goo."

"AAAAHHHHHAAAAHAHAAAHH! OH NO-HOOO-HOOO, PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEASE! EEEEEEEEEHEEEHEEHEEEEE!!"

*****

Club Cub

Saturday, May 13th, 2017, 3:30 p.m.

Once Jenni had been sufficiently "cheered up," she was unbound and allowed to put her clothes on. Off the table and fully dressed, she told the ladies she thought she'd better be getting home. Each member hugged her, adding her own affectionate touch. Babette nuzzled her ear. Cheri squeezed extra tight. Eileen gave her a soothing back scratch. June slipped off a shoe and stroked Jenni's foot with hers. Katie lifted her off the floor. Maddie tickled her one more time with her nails. Natalie softly kissed her and told her how wonderful it was to meet her. Peggy groped her bottom. Raina took another deep, deep whiff of her hair. Stella left one more pair of lipprints on her cheek that she'd have to wash off, or have a fun time explaining to her parents. And Viv raspberried her neck.

"So here you go, hon," June told her, "Here's a copy of our newsletter, and all the details about how to stay in touch with us. Our next meeting's on the 27th. We highly recommend you attend this one if you're at all interested. Maddie's hosting, at her mansion. She's rich. Like, rich rich. Make-your-damn-mouth-water rich."

"Heh! Okay," said Jenni, accepting the newsletter. "Sounds cool. Thanks, Miss Walters."

Cheri adjourned to the head of the table. "Oh, yes, and let's get your documentation together here, sweetie..."

She picked up the folder, which lay open. The paper on top staring back at her caught her eye. Something clicked in her mind.

"Um...Jen?"

"Yes, Miss Brock?"

"What did you say was the name of that fellow you were supposed to be meeting for your interview?"

"Chris MacIntosh."

"And, eh...that was for a company called Seven Seas Systems?"

"Yeah?"

Cheri stifled a giggle.

"At, erm...11:30...Saturday morning?"

"Yyyyyeah?"

Cheri placed a paw over her mouth to half-conceal her smile. A chortle still found its way out.

"Ummm, Jenni, please forgive me for prying; I didn't mean to, but this page just sorta jumped up at me. This says your job interview's on Saturday...May 20th."

A couple of the other girls giggled. It took Jenni a second.

"Well, yeah, I knew it was on a S—...on a, um...a Saturday..." she mused.

Peggy started to speak up. "Yeah. Je—?"

Raina stopped her. "No, no, hang on. Let's see how long it takes her."

Finally, it dawned. Revelation settled over the girl's face like a bright, happy cloud.

"Oh, my, god," she laughed. "...Today's the 13th, isn't it?"

The girls couldn't help it; they cackled right over her. Cheri tapped the papers on the table to straighten and hand them over.

"YES! Jen, you didn't miss your interview, ya goof! It's next Saturday!"

"O—oh! Oh god!" Jenni repeated. "So even if I had gone to the right place, it wouldn't have mattered! Oh my god, what a relief!"

Stella tousled her hair. "Well, for what it's worth, babe, I'm really glad you ended up here with us today."

"Not as glad as I am," remarked Katie, raising her cup from lunch. "Not to jinx it, but I think we may've found our dozenth member."

"I've gotta admit," Jenni said, turning to each of them. "This was a heckuvan experience...and something I definitely didn't plan on when I left the house today."

"Oh, yeah, by the way, Jen-Jen," said June. "Something's got me a little confused. You said your parents pulled the strings to get you the interview, right? So, when you left, wouldn't they have mentioned to you that it was next week?"

"Well, uh...they'd already left, as it turns out. They went on a Mom-and-Dad 'date' today. I just got ready and left on my own."

"Ah," June nodded. Cheri slipped her arm around Jenni and walked her back to the door.

"Well, all right, my dear, I think you've got everything. So, eh...thanks very much for cumming, if ya know what I mean..."

Jenni blushed.

"...And I think we're about to adjourn shortly ourselves. So, we certainly hope you'll keep in touch, and also very much that we'll see you at Miss Roschfeld's in two weeks. 4:00 p.m. this time. Tea, supper, and whatever...games we decide to play. Where I'm sure you'll get to see a few of us naked."

Reaching the door, it was Jenni who this time decided to take some initiative. She leaned in to Cheri and kissed her lips, nice and expressively. Cheri was surprised, and quite charmed. They heard the girls share an "Oooooooh!" behind them.

"I'm looking forward to it, Cheri," she said, taking the courage as well to call Miss Brock by her first name. "Count me in."

She was just about to depart when a final voice summoned her attention.

"Oh, and Jennifer?"

She turned back. Maddie, Peggy and a few of the others smiled at her. Out came those beautiful pearly whites again. Madison gave her a wave with her nails, as Peggy held up and twirled her feather. One more time, Jenni felt that tingly chill in her sensitive spots.

"Nice playing with you."