The Cab Driver – The final Saga

Story Info
Tunde finally makes it work for them all.
9.2k words
4.44
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers -- the dialogue between the characters here may not be familiar to those who don't understand the lingo of "Pidgin English", which is a common method of exchange in Nigeria. I try to make it understandable as much as I can.

* * * * *

Life went on for Tunde. Over the next couple of months, he was able to finally pay back the money his parents loaned him for the purchase of his cab. He upgraded to a Toyota Camry, which he now used for Uber and other charter fares. Sometimes he got trips that took him to places like Lokoja, Kaduna, Minna, and sometimes as far as Ibadan and Lagos. It was a very convenient gig for him, and he could plan his time around his driving and other things. In the mornings he would clean his car, have his bath, and grab some breakfast either from what he cooked, or barring time, from mama Blessing's canteen. He did often run into Blessing there, but they mostly ignored each other. She had tried to get back on his good sides -- she would sometimes bring him food from her mum's canteen, and other times she would want to come around and run random errands for him - but not wanting to complicate things further, he had rejected her advances. She finally gave up on her pursuits.

As for Nkiru, he tried to be as careful as possible. Rumors were beginning to float around that some of the guys in the neighborhood were secretly having flings with the young girls. Knowing that he was trying to push Blessing away, he also felt he had to limit or even outrightly stop his trysts with NK. Overtime he came to realize she was not the demanding type, which suited him. She respected his space and didn't act like anything was going on between them, and most of the time greeted him courteously like any of the other young kids in the area would. She only came for her dose of "Fucking" on days she knew he was around and no suspicions would be raised, which was mostly on Sundays when everyone had gone to church.

One of such days found her having a surprisingly interesting argument with him. She was squatted over his crotch, his dick sliding in and out of her as she twisted and grinded in all possible directions. Her fingers were intertwined with his, and her movements were making it hard for him to concentrate on what she was saying.

"Papa Nkiru is a senior civil servant at the federal secretariat. My mommy has a big shop at Garki Market where she sells foodstuff and other provisions. My older brother sells spare parts at Apo, so money is not a problem for me," she gasped in response to a question he had asked earlier. Her voice sounded muffled behind the face mask she wore. "The only thing wey I for lack for my life na big prick, but you dey take that one scatter my dada."

She shook her hair and Tunde couldn't help but laugh. She gave him another twist of her waist, which sent another round of pleasure to his groin. "I am not like all those other girls who tax guys just because they fuck. I'm more mature than that."

"You...ahhh...have shown me your maturity several times. That I will not disprove. But comot this your face mask na. I can't hear you properly."

"Mba," she shook her head. She pressed her hands down into his and humped him faster. "I don't want to risk Covid. Leave the mask matter."

"But we don't have Covid..." but she had already rolled off him and laid on her back, spread her legs and pointed to where she wanted him. Tunde moved over and positioned himself between her laps. He gripped her knees and pushed forward to slide into her, but her palm against his chest told him she had other ideas. She gripped his throbbing shaft and began to stroke hard and fast.

"I will not say no if you want to give me money oh," she continued with her speech as she brought him closer and closer to climax, "Honestly, I will be very grateful, but if I am to ask you for any money, it will be for minor things. Nothing extravagant or expensive. I am a very simple girl. Oh, and Postinor, incase one day our fuck too sweet we forget ourselves and you release inside me."

The thought of that alone did it for him. "Oh NK!!!" he moaned. He threw his head backwards and his dick erupted in her hands, sending hot, whitish semen flying onto her belly in thick, creamy dollops. Nkiru squealed as a splotch landed on her throat, and she deftly milked him till he went limp in her hands. She gave his dick a squeeze and let go, studied the semen dripping from her fingers and belly before gingerly smearing the whole lot over her tummy and breasts.

"You don bath me finish with your akamu," she smiled sultrily at him from below, "See as the thing just full my bodi. I have to bath." She rolled over carefully and scampered to the bathroom, her round arse jiggling all the way.

The following Saturday Tunde went to have his hair cut. He had been putting it off for weeks and now felt some critters were beginning to take residence on his head. He walked into Anaconda's barbershop, where met Anaconda and some other guys talking. He took a seat to wait his turn. Not quite long after, a few girls walked by. One happened to be the girl Anaconda boinked that rainy day. That's how their gist turned to them, confirming the rumors that had been circling around.

The things he heard surprised him. Most of the guys boasted they had fucked some of the girls in the neighborhood. Anaconda himself mentioned the rainy day. Looking up sharply, Tunde caught his smiling face in the mirror. He knew what was going through his mind. They all laughed over how wild some of the girls were, and Anaconda boasted that not long after fucking (the name of the girl), he had fucked two others simultaneously. Another guy bragged he was making great headway with Blessing but had not fucked her yet. Anaconda's barbing partner, who was giving Tunde his haircut, said he had eyes for Nkiru, but the girl did not want to play ball. The others encouraged him to try harder, and Tunde smiled secretly. "That's my girl," he praised her in his mind.

Unfortunately, Susan's mother caught Anaconda and her daughter at it in one of the rooms in the uncompleted building not long after, and all hell was let loose. According to Nkiru, the police were involved, and Anaconda was let away in handcuffs and weeping like a baby.

One evening he almost went back on his words with Blessing. He had just returned from the day's fares. Having had his bath, he was thinking of what to eat when he heard a knock on his door. Lo and behold, it was Blessing.

"Blessing, how far na? This one wey I see you for my door mouth." He greeted her.

"Good evening Bros Tunde," she replied.

She followed him inside and placed the food flask she had in her hand on the small table.

"I saw you when you came back, so I thought I should bring some food for you since you will be hungry," she said.

"Oh thank you Blessing," he responded, "I was actually thinking of what to eat."

She opened the flask to display its contents. It was rice and beans with two fat pieces of meat. The aroma alone made his mouth water. He quickly grabbed two spoons from the shelf and gave her one.

"It's okay, I have already eaten," she politely refused.

He shoveled a few spoonfuls into his mouth and Blessing watched him eat. He devoured the entire flask and smacked his lips in content.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"It was very delicious," he replied, picking some bits of meat from his teeth.

"Thank you, I cooked it myself."

"That's good. Thank you very much."

They sat watching the TV for some time. She clearly had something on her mind, but Tunde decided he was not going to probe. After a while, she spoke up.

"Bros T, wetin I do you now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I-I begged you not to be angry. I said I was sorry for talking to you like the way I did. You are making me miss you too much. I want you to touch me again."

"Look Blessing," he began. He had simply overlooked or ignored her looks since she came in, but now that he had eaten and was now seeing things a bit more clearly, he could see she was dressed rather sexily. She had on a tight pair of leggings that hugged her hips and arse nicely. Her low-cut shirt displayed a lot of cleavage. Her lips were wet and inviting.

"Blessing," he continued, "I am not angry with you. I do not think it is wise for us to have a relationship, especially since we live in this kind of neighborhood."

"And so? When you ran after me and fucked my toto so hard, do you think about the neighborhood? Or is it because you are fucking Nkiru?"

Tunde's heart jumped. "Who told you about Nkiru?"

"So you do not deny it," she replied.

"I am not fucking Nkiru. What gave you that impression?"

"You do not need to lie to me. I know how she looks at you when she sees you."

"Did she tell you I fucked her?"

"You do not need to know."

"If you do not have any evidence, then don't accuse me of what you don't know," he replied angrily.

A sad look appeared on her face. "I just miss you," she said as she stood up from the sofa and walked over to where he was on the bed. She lowered herself and straddled his laps, planting herself firmly on his crotch. Try as he could, he couldn't push her off. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and to his surprise, kissed him on the lips.

"Blessing, stop this," he said, but his hands glided to her waist.

"Do you miss me? I haven't stopped thinking of our hot fuck that day. Oh, the hot fuck in the cold rainy weather!! Bros T...I want it again!!"

"You know I can't," he breathed. He was having a hard time not staring down into her breasts which were right in front of his face. To make things even worse, she began to glide herself over his crotch, and his dick began to grow.

"Hmmm...Bros T, I can feel my friend getting excited!" she said.

She continued to kiss him hard, and Tunde just went weak. His hands began to roam over her body and slid under her shirt to caress her skin. She moaned deep into his mouth, and just as things began to heat up another notch, his phone blared out in anger. He reached out to pick it but Blessing refused. It rang three more times before he pushed her away gently.

"Please tell Blessing her mama dey look for her," he heard a familiar voice on the other end.

The caller hung up. "Your mother is looking for you," he said.

Blessing stood up dejectedly. She smoothed her clothes over and bent down to pick up the empty food flask. There was a sad look on her face.

"Thank you for the food," he told her, but she ignored him and walked out the door. She had hardly left when another knock came. Thinking it was her, he hurriedly opened it, only to see Nkiru there. One look at her face and he knew something was wrong.

"Nkiru," he started, but she held her hand up.

"I thought we had an agreement you will stay away from Blessing," she said, her voice cold as ice.

"W-we did. She just came over to give me food," he replied. why was he feeling so nervous in this girl's presence?

"Food abi? Someone that wants to get you brought you food and you still ate it. What if she had added something to it?"

Tunde never thought about it until now. His hunger and her beauty had clouded his judgement.

"And besides, I know you kissed her. If I hadn't come here, I know you would have done more than kissing."

"Nkiru, I'm sorry. I didn't think of it that way. It's been a long day and I was so tired. I don't have anything with Blessing anymore. I won't have anything to do with her again," he responded.

She took one cold, hard look at him, hissed, and turned to head out the door. "I don't have time to deal with you now, so I forgive you."

She walked out and Tunde was left staring at his door. It was much later that he suddenly realized that the voice he heard over the phone was hers.

The WAEC and UTME exam period arrived, and for the next few months, Tunde didn't see much of Nkiru or the rest of the girls. One evening, just as he returned from a trip, he saw Nkiru walking by. She beamed when he flashed his headlights at her. She turned around and walked up to him where he parked.

"NK, this one wey I no see you for a long time now," he greeted her as he god down from the driver's seat, "You don forget me be that?"

"Good evening Bros T," she smiled at him.

"So how are you now? Where have you been?"

"It's our exams. You know I had to study for my WAEC and UTME. That's why I have been away. I did not forget you."

"That's okay, I was only teasing you," he smiled back at her.

Her smile widened. "And guess what?" she asked.

"What's that?"

"I aced all my subjects. Seven A's and two B's."

Tunde whooped with joy. He lifted her up and spun her around. Nkiru giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, and when he set her down, she punched his chest with her small fists.

"You want people to start thinking of things they are not supposed to ba?" she scolded him.

Femi immediately looked around to make sure no one noticed their display. Everyone seemed to be going about their day and minding their business. "Sorry NK, I was just so happy for you."

"I understand." She cocked her head to one side and smiled.

"You passed your WAEC with flying colors, and you also aced your UTME. That's my girl!"

"Who is your girl?"

"You na."

"If I hear. You wan make Blessing break my head."

"Wetin concern me and Blessing?"

NK laughed. "After you don fuck am finish. Na so you guys dey always do. Fuck girls and when you don sample them, you throw them away and look out for the next catch."

"NK..."

"Abeg, make I hear word."

"So we have to wash this achievement oh," Tunde changed the subject.

"Before nko? You go wash am for me."

"How you wan do am?"

"I don't know. Whatever you decide I will go for."

He leaned against the fender of his car. "By the way, which school did you apply to go to?"

"UniAbuja was my first choice. FutMinna was the second choice."

"UniAbuja? You no even wan comot Abuja. You still want to come home and suck breast."

"Ehen? Is that a bad thing? No be only breast sef. I want to come home to suck prick regularly too."

Tunde burst into laughter. "NK, you don spoil. You are very rotten."

"Na you spoil me now. You no know that when you dey wire me with your gbola? That thing can be addictive, and you got me hooked," she replied, giving him a sultry look.

"Hahahaha!!! NK, don't kill me with laughter abeg!" he wiped the tears that were forming in his eyes. "What course are you going in for?"

"Electrical and Electronics Engineering."

"Electrical? Why fine girl like you want to go for electrical?"

"I just like it."

"Anyways, you get that tomboy characteristics small."

"You dey yab me ba?"

"I no yab you oh, na talk I dey talk my own." He pleaded, both hands raised. Nkiru eyed him, her eyelashes flashing up and down, and this drew another round of laughter from him.

"You do even dey form campus babe. Shey na so you go dey eye those guys that will surely start running after you when you get there. I hope say you no go forget me sha."

"We go see. Gwagwalada no too far. I will be coming home regularly."

"But you haven't been admitted yet. What if na Minna you eventually go to?"

"I'm not going to Minna. That was my SECOND choice. With my score, I will definitely get into UniAbuja..."

"Oh...okay."

"...and if there is going to be a problem, which I am sure will not happen, papa Nkiru will take care of it."

"Why do you call your dad "Papa Nkiru"?"

"That is what everyone calls him."

"How about the other girls?"

"I know Rukky and Tolani passed their WAEC but I do not know about their UTME. Blessing and Sandra, I don't think they made it."

"That's sad. That was her second time doing WAEC."

"Who?"

"Blessing."

"Oh really? I didn't know."

"Well, if she does not gain admission, there is always Pre-Degree."

"Hmmm...anyways, that's her wahala. All I know is I am a Jambite. Maybe na you sef go carry me go when I want to start registration."

She glanced around quickly, then kissed her finger and placed it on his lips. "Call me when you are ready to "Wash" my admission for me. You have my number. If I don't pick, send me a WhatsApp message. I will respond when I can," she twirled around and glided towards the direction of her home.

Just as she had stated, there was no issue with getting her admission into the University of Abuja to study the course of her choice. Her father pulled the right strings, and a couple of weeks later, she had her admission. Nkiru had messaged him a picture of the letter, and she was to start once the university resumed the new academic year.

As for Blessing, she had not made her Mathematics and English Language in her exams. She didn't even reach the required cut-off marks in the UTME, so her father decided that rather than stay at home for another one year doing nothing, she enroll in the remedial program in the same school as Nkiru. With the help of Papa Nkiru, she was able to get that admission.

Early one Sunday morning, about a week to her resumption, Nkiru messaged him.

"You know I will be leaving for school next week ba?"

"Yes, I do."

"What are you going to buy for me?"

"What do you want? You know I will buy you anything."

"I don't know."

"Okay...what we will do is this -- I will give you some money and you can buy whatever you want."

"That will be nice. When will you give it to me?"

"Whenever you want."

"Today?"

"If you want it today, I can give it to you."

"Yay. I will come and get it today. I will use that opportunity to see you sef. I haven't seen you since Wednesday."

"Sure. I am not going anywhere until later. When do you want to come?"

"When everybody goes to church."

"Okay. I will be expecting you."

"Okay sir. My period ended yesterday by the way."

"Your...period?"

"Yes."

"O...kay? So why are you telling me that?"

"You should know what I mean by that. I will see you in a few."

Nkiru showed up around ten-thirty. She looked as radiant as ever in her black dress, the same off-shoulder dress she had worn the very first day. As usual, her boobs spilled out the very low neckline, and just as that day, his loins began to stir.

"Before I forget, here is what I promised you," he said as he handed her a white envelope.

Nkiru glanced at the contents, and her eyes widened. "Bros T, this is too much na!!" she brought out the crisp wad of Nnamdi Azikiwes that were inside.

"No it is not," he replied, "It is just a small token."

"B-but..." and her voice trembled.

"I's okay NK," he said, "Just take it as my own contribution to your schooling."

"I...I do not know what to say," she responded, her voice full of emotion, "Thank you."

She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him fiercely. Tunde returned the hug, running his hands up and down her back. He was happy to note that she wore a bra today. He kissed the top of her head, and she looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"I hope you will be coming to visit me in school," she asked.

"I will try."

"Promise me."

"Okay, I promise. You can deposit the money in your account."

NK looked away. "I do not have a bank account."

"University student with no bank account? you are funny oh. Why haven't you opened one yet?"

"Did you open one for me?"

"Okay, when I am less busy tomorrow, I will let you know so you can come meet me in town. We will open an account for you tomorrow."