The Cabin

Story Info
Wife is taken by surprise.
3.6k words
4.31
48.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cabin

He grunted loudly each time he roughly slammed into me. In another setting, it could have been a worker driving rail-road spikes. Or a circus flunky driving tent stakes. Or a prisoner busting rocks with a sledge hammer, if that even happens anymore. It could have been any number of things that causes a man to exhale with effort while performing a laborious task.

It wasn't any of those things. The loud grunts were the result of the man currently laying on top of me, slamming his cock violently into me as he held me face down on my bed. My breath was coming in harsh gasps.

I hadn't intended to give in. Initially, I had struggled against the restraints that held my arms and feet. I'm not sure how long I fought against the bindings because I'm not sure what time it was or how long he had been here. I had struggled. I had pulled. I had screamed. And then, I had surrendered. Surrendered first to him and then to my body...

...I had arrived at our cabin around 10:00 pm. The cabin is located in a secluded cove on Lake Anna, about an hour drive from our home in Richmond. I had gotten a later than normal start due to a last-minute crisis at work.

I quickly unloaded the week-end supplies and prepared for bed. A hot shower helped relax my road-weary muscles. Standing in the bedroom drying off, I was taken by the view of the moon light reflecting off of the lake thru the French doors that lead of the deck outside. It was always so peaceful and serene here.

We had purposely chosen this cabin for the view of the lake and its isolation from surrounding neighbors. The location allowed an unobstructed view of the lake, eliminating the need for blinds or curtains over the French doors or windows facing the lake. It also allowed me to enjoy lounging on the deck in whatever degree of dress or undress I desired. My husband, being the typical male that he was, preferred the "undressed" option. Not only did I enjoy sun-bathing sans clothing, I also slept in the buff. It just felt relaxing and sensual feeling my naked body against the smoothness of the soft sheets.

As I slipped into bed my mind briefly thought back to the first week-end we had spent here. The fresh air was intoxicating and the sex was amazing as we "initiated" every room in our cabin. That passing thought left me feeling a little needy. I took one of my handy little accessories out of the nightstand and eased the need. Almost immediately fatigue won out and I drifted off to sleep.

Sleep came soon but then became restless. I felt like my movements were restricted. I dreamed my arms and legs were tied to the bed posts. The breeze from the lake across my naked body must have blown the sheet off of me. Had I left the door open? I knew that couldn't be because the door was locked. Or was it? The dream was very vivid

I was trying to remember if I had checked to be sure the door was locked as I reached to pull the sheet back over me. I couldn't reach the sheet. I could only move my arm a few inches. Something was wrong. This dream was too real. The struggle to move my arms shook me out of the haze of sleep. I was suddenly awake but I couldn't see anything. Then, with a start, I realized my eyes were covered in some kind of mask. THIS WAS NOT A DREAM!!!

I was in the middle of a scream when a hand covered my mouth. The size and roughness of the hand left no doubt it belonged to a man. ,I could feel his breath on my face as the intruder whispered to me. "Scream all you want to lady. The neighbors can't hear you and it turns me on to hear a woman scream when she is getting fucked." I knew he was right. The location of the cabin suddenly didn't seem like such a good idea.

"What do you want you bastard?" I spat at him thru clenched teeth. "You better get out of here. My husband is on the way and he will kill you if he catches you here." All I got in response was a little defiant chuckle. "Nice try lady. I know exactly where your husband is and I also know he can't help you. You are mine for the night. If you are nice, I will be gone by morning and you will still be alive. I hope this will be a memorable night for you cause I'm certain it will be for me."

I again fought against the bindings. I again lost the battle. He continued to taunt me, "You are so hot when you struggle. I love the way those sexy tits sway and jiggle. I can't wait to see how they move when I'm fucking you." His taunting was turning my fear into anger. "Fuck you, asshole," I shouted as my temper boiled.

That only brought on another round of laughter from him. "Now there is an idea I hadn't considered but maybe we can get around to later. But first I'm going to...oh wait...what is this? Oh, my goodness...look what I found." I heard something buzz. Oh shit. I was so tired I didn't put my vibrator back in the nightstand. Now he had it. My mind raced as I imagined what he would do with his new discovery.

The buzz changed sounds as he apparently tried different settings. The buzzing stopped but the next noise alarmed me all over again. I could hear the rustle of material that told me the guy was undressing. What was I to do now? I was obviously trapped with no escape. It was also obvious what his intentions were. Do I scream? Do I fight? Do I just give in and hope it's over soon?

Yes, I could scream but as he had pointed out, no one would hear me. Yes, I could fight but not very effectively, with my arms and legs bound. And NO, I would not give in. I would not allow him to derive any pleasure from my participation. He may have his way with me but I refused to make it easy or pleasurable for him.

And then, he turned the vibrator on and touched it to my right nipple. Damn...he could not have found a more sensitive spot on my body. My breasts have forever been the key that unlocks my sexual being. I was starting to panic. I COULD NOT let him know the effect the vibrator was having on my nipple. Then, he moved it off of my nipple. I breathed a sigh of relief.

And then, I felt his breath on my breast as his tongue brushed across the nipple. It felt like a jolt of electricity shooting thru me. The nipple instantly hardened. As if that wasn't bad enough, his hand engulfed my other breast and pinched that nipple between his fingers. That nipple also snapped to attention. I was doomed. I tried to control my breathing, trying desperately not to give away my rising arousal. "Oh, my goodness, missy. Your cute little titties seem to like being touched. I wonder if other parts of your sexy little body are as sensitive."

And then, he was gone again. He released my breasts and I felt him move off the bed. I could hear him moving around the bedroom but couldn't tell what he was doing. "Wow, what a nice view of the lake. The moonlight coming thru this big door really makes me feel all funny inside, how 'bout you?" Every comment from him was followed by that same intimidating laugh.

Yes, I was but I wasn't about to let him know. I could feel it down deep inside and was fighting feverously to keep it from surfacing. I once again steeled my resolve and refused to give in to this man.

I felt the bed move at the end, between my legs. I tried to kick him but, once again the restraints held me firm. The weight on the bed move up higher between my legs. I could hear him breathing and felt hairy legs against the inside of my knees.

And then...I heard it again. The buzzing sound that had been so comforting when I was alone, earlier in the night now struck fear in my brain. My body tensed and I cried out when the tip of the vibrator touched me at the top of my slit. My body jerked involuntarily up against the toy, causing to slip down into my pussy lips. The whole time I'm praying that this torture will stop my body is betraying me.

I was doing everything I could to keep from responding to the vibrator. I thought about getting a haircut, having my nails done, mowing the grass. Anything to get my mind off of what was going on down below. I heard the buzz increase and felt the tip slip across my clit as he rolled one of my nipples between his fingers. A groan escaped my lips before I could contain it. Shit...I was losing the battle. My body had a mind of its own and that mind said to arch my back and try to get the vibrator further into my pussy.

"Get off of me you bastard. Get out of my bedroom and leave me alone. Please...if you leave now, I won't call the cops...I promise...just leave me alone..." I knew it was useless but I had to at least make one last attempt.

And then, as he teased me with my toy, he taunted some more, "Oh yeah...you promise, huh? When you call the cops, what are you going to tell them? That you had this crazy guy break into your house and fuck you in the middle of the night? You got no proof. And, you know they will have to do a rape test on you, right. How humiliating is that. All those people standing around watching while they swab your pussy. And how will you explain the fact that you're cum is mixed with mine? And it will be you know. Cause you are going to cum. You are going to cum a lot. Starting right now."

And then, he slid the vibrator into my pussy in one motion. And I came. I would like to say I didn't want to but that would not be true. It wasn't so much a want as a need. The stimulation of the vibrator, the pressure on my sensitive nipple, even the sexual taunting was just too much. My body shuddered in relief.

He once again moved off the bed as my orgasm subsided. "You are beautiful when you cum," he said from somewhere around the foot of the bed. I can't wait to fuck that sweet little pussy." Then I heard a clicking noise I didn't recognize right away. And then I did. Oh damn. It was the click of a camera. He was taking pictures of me laying spread-eagle on the bed, tied down and helpless. "These will make nice keep-sakes of our time together," he teased as if he was taking photos at a family reunion.

A wash of humiliation swept over me. Not only is he going to fuck me, he is taking pictures of me that I'm sure will end up on the internet and in the file log of all his friend's phones. "Fuck you, you bastard. Come on. Hurry up and get this over with. Fuck me and then get the hell out of my house."

I was almost as mad about the pictures as I was about the fact that he was going to fuck me. This, as bad as it was, was between me and him. No one else had to know. But if those pictures ended up in the wrong places, it could ruin me.

I felt the bed move again as he eased back between my legs. I flinched when I felt something graze lightly over my pussy lips. What I first thought was my toy was actually one of his fingers. Starting slow, he moved the finger up and down my slit, spread my still wet juices as he went.

I caught my breath as the finger slipped inside me. He scoped the juices out and used it as lubricant, spreading it from my clit to my ass. His finger made a quick circle around my anal opening, causing me to cry out. I prayed he didn't intend to violate me anally. For me, that would be the ultimate insult.

I was almost relieved when his finger moved back up and into my pussy. He began to move it in and out, rubbing my clit with his thumb as he went. That finger was soon joined by another one as I again felt arousal creeping thru my body. Dammit, not again. Why can't I resist? Why can't I resist the urge to respond to his manipulations? Oh my...I was getting close again. His other hand was busy again, moving back and forth from breast to breast as he simultaneously massaged the breast and rolled the nipple between two fingers.

I was sooooo close. My breathing giving away my arousal. I could feel myself flex my hips up against his fingers, trying to increase the pressure. It won't be long now. The relief I needed so bad was coming. And then the bastard pulled his fingers out and released my breast. "NO," I shouted involuntarily. "No what?" he teased. I was gone. I needed him. I hated to admit it but it was true.

"Please..." I whispered. "Please what?" he taunted. He was going to make me beg and he knew I was going to beg. "Please..." I groaned, hoping that was good enough. Nothing. Eerie quietness. Desperation is an evil thing. It makes us do things we hate to do. The last dregs of my self-respect was swept away by the breeze blowing thru the open patio door. I shouted, "Get up here and fuck me you bastard. Stick you dick in my pussy and fuck me!!!"

And then, he did. In one swift motion, he moved between my legs and buried himself to the hilt in my hungry pussy. I screamed as an orgasm raced thru my body. Even as I was cumming, he started fucking me. Pistoning in and out, bottoming out in my pussy and then reversing direction and pulling back until just the head was left in me. He paused long enough to slip my feet from the tethers. Lifting my legs over his shoulders, he slammed back into me. Having my legs elevated allowed him even deeper access. I could hear his hips as they smacked into my ass with each thrust. I had not completely recovered from one orgasm before another washed thru my body.

He was relentless. I no longer knew if I was having multiple orgasms or if it was just one, long climax. Somewhere in this fog of lust I forgot he had slipped in during the night, tied me up, and took me against my will. Somewhere in that fog the fear went away and need took its place. I NEEDED him to fuck me. Somewhere in the recesses of my brain I knew I wasn't supposed to feel this way but I couldn't deny it.

Just as I felt another wave of passion coursing thru my body, he stopped and pulled out. "Please don't stop...please...please fuck me...I need to cum...fuck me damn you...fuck my pussy..." I yelled, surprised by my own words. Why was I asking, no begging this intruder to fuck me? I should be screaming for help but, instead I was screaming for relief.

"Oh... trust me missy, we aren't finished." With that he grabbed my legs and effortlessly flipped me over on my stomach and moved back between my legs. Grabbing my hips, he pulled me up into a kneeling position. Holding my hips, he slammed back into me forcefully. He once again started stroking in and out as he reached around and took a breast in each hand. Gripping them firmly, he used them to pull me back onto him.

Oh god, I was lost in a sea of sex. My mind kept screaming this is wrong while my body was screaming for more. On and on he fucked me. My orgasms picked up where they had left on as my body surrendered completely to my need. I no longer knew where or who I was. I no longer cared. My mind was locked on one singular thought. The fire burning in my pussy and the need for someone, anyone, to put it out.

The pace picked up as did his breathing. I realized he had no yet cum. He was squeezing and pulling on my breasts so hard I was sure there would be bruising. Each thrust had become so violent it felt like his pelvic bone was going to crack as he slammed into me. Our collective breaths had become a combination of groans and grasps.

"Ah...Ah...Ah...became his chant with each thrust. He was near. And so was I. "I'm close" he shouted...I'm real close...Ah...Ah...here it comes...I'M CUMMMMIINNNGGG" he screamed as he slammed into me one more bone crushing time. It felt like he was ripping by breasts from my body as he yanked on them and froze against me. I felt his cock pulse time after time as he pumped his cum deep into my pussy.

At the same instant a volcano erupted inside me. I began to convulse uncontrollably as my body spasmed in release. AHHHHH...FUCK ME...FUCK ME YOU BASTARD...I'M CUMMING...AHHH...FUCK ME...PLEASE FUCK ME..." I screamed as I lost control. I bucked and pitched against him and the constraints that held my arms. He was still cumming when I felt my own juices flood my pussy around his cock. Our combined juices flowed out of me as we convulsed against each other.

And then...I blacked out. That was a first for me. I had had some incredible sex in my life but I had never cum till I passed out. I'm not sure how long I lay there before I came back around. The first thing I noticed is that the mask and the tethers were gone. And so was he.

Cautiously, I raised my head and looked around. I pushed myself up and sat on the edge of the bed. The patio doors were closed. Had it not been for the impressions on my wrists where the restraints had been and the cum soaked bed I would have wondered if this had just been a dream. Then I thought about what to do next.

I slipped on a pair of panties and sleep shirt and eased to the bedroom door. I could not hear any movement in the cabin. Silently easing the door open, I tip-tied down the hall and peaked into the den. He was sitting on the couch, fully dressed. He saw me peaking around the corner. He nodded slightly and waved.

I walked over, stopped in front of him and, in as stern a voice as I could muster, I demanded, "What are you doing still here?" He smiled and said, "Who else is going to cook my wife breakfast?" And then I smiled, too.

You see, he was my husband, Brad. He had just helped me experience one of my fantasies. I had long harbored a desire to be restrained and taken forcefully. I had discussed it with Brad. He was understanding and promised me he would try to come up with something. That was several weeks ago and nothing more had been mentioned.

I had come to the cabin expecting to have the week-end to myself while he was gone on a golfing week-end with his best friend. Moving to him, I sat in his lap and hugged him. "So much for playing golf all week-end, huh?" I asked.

His smile widened as he kissed me. "This is much more fun than golf. Are you ok?" I laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm more than ok. Last night was incredible. I really got caught up in the moment. I don't think I have ever had as many orgasms as I had last night. Thank you for making my fantasy so real. You were amazing, by the way. You were a real beast."

He massaged my back and shoulders as he hugged me. "I hope I didn't hurt you. I found it to be very exciting in an erotic kind of way. Thank you for sharing your fantasy with me. I love you.'

I stood and took him by the hands. "I love you too darling. Now how about that breakfast you offered me? And now, it's your turn. What is your fantasy and how can I help you experience it?"

He waited until he had the bacon on and eggs out and ready. He turned and took me in his arms and smiled. "My turn, huh? You know our new next-door neighbor, Becky. She is smoking hot and single. I'm just wondering if there was anything, I could do to help her feel welcome to the neighborhood."

I gave him my best "are you kidding me" look but couldn't hold it. I laughed out loud. "You horn-dog you. You want to fuck our neighbor?" Smiling sheepishly, he said, "Well, you asked. But, it's no big deal. Just a passing fantasy. I would never do anything to hurt you."

I kissed him passionately. "Thank you for saying that. But you know what? You are right. She is smoking hot. Let me see what I can do. Maybe we can both have a little fun....