The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you lay back on the bed and I'll be right back?"

Tommy thought he would die he was so excited. And he was even more excited when he saw that Aunt Susan came back with some stuff including a toothbrush! He felt entirely exposed as he laid on the bed with his engorged dick pointing straight up into the air.

"Look at you Tommy! I'd say you're ready! Go ahead and get started...you don't need my permission."

Tommy was indeed ready. His hands went straight to his penis and he began his two-handed stroking.

Aunt Susan quickly interrupted and said. "Whoa Tommy, what's the rush? I know you're desperate for relief, but it's better if you take your time and engage your whole body. Now shut your eyes and gently touch yourself. Start with your face, your ears, your scalp. That's it...just use your fingertips and be soft and slow. Now move down your chest to your nipples and that tight flat stomach."

Susan continued to guide Tommy; directing him to his arms, toes, feet, calves, and up the outside of his legs. He was writhing with desire.

"OK Tommy, now very gently caress your inner thighs and move your fingers closer and closer to your scrotum. When you get there, gently touch it. Just the sides at first, and experience how great it feels."

Tommy was following instructions very well.

"Now spread your legs and show me how you can gently touch your scrotum. Try to just touch the hairs first; and then move on to the soft skin. You have nicely developed testicles, Tommy, and they're very sensitive if you pay attention."

Tommy could not have been any more excited. Here he was, with his gorgeous, sexy aunt giving him specific instructions on how to touch himself. He had never been more aroused.

"OK Tommy, you're being a very good boy. Now it time to move on to your penis. Be gentle. It's fine to use your favorite method if you want to. Just take your time and think about me watching you."

Tommy was intent on following her instructions. He thought of Aunt Susan's breasts and the thought of her inspecting every part of his body as he masturbated. It was electrifying! He paused when he felt that wonderful warm feeling beginning to build. He wanted this moment last forever.

"I'm so glad you decided to take a little break Tommy. That shows your developing some control."

Tommy continued his stroking and pausing two or three more times when Susan decided to make things even more interesting.

"Now Tommy, I want you to stop for a minute, spread your legs wider and hug your knees to your chest."

Tommy reveled in the feeling of being totally exposed. He felt like a baby about to get his bottom wiped.

"That's right, Tommy. Now just relax while I apply a bit of petroleum jelly."

Her finger touching his anus was the most erotic feeling he had ever experienced -- compounded by an overwhelming feeling vulnerability. He thought he might die of ecstasy.

"I'm glad you're nice and clean down there Tommy. Now just do whatever you like while I gently insert my toothbrush."

Susan did her best to mimic what she had seen on the video. Playing fist with the area around Tommy's anus and then penetrating deeper and deeper with the lubricated handle.

Meanwhile, Tommy was concentrating his erection. He had probably never been harder.

"I'll bet this is the first time you've gotten to use both hands during anal stimulation, right Tommy? When you're by yourself you've only got one hand left for your penis! I know this is going to be very, very special for you."

Susan began to twist the toothbrush as it went in and out. Then she removed most of it and began massaging just the opening. Tommy was going crazy! She knew the show was almost over.

"What you're doing is soooooooooo beautiful Tommy. Just look at the precum oozing out of your little slit. The feeling you're experiencing is as old as humanity itself! A man pumping away at his bulging penis, oblivious to the rest of the world. I can't wait to see your semen spray out Tommy! There's no more intimate thing a man can share than proudly ejaculating for a woman! Show me now, Tommy! Squirt for me! Squirt for me!"

Tommy was in a fog. He was aware of his cock and Aunt Susan playing with his asshole but nothing else mattered. He knew this was going to be the best orgasm of his life -- maybe for all time. He embraced the wonderful warm feeling building again in his body and poured every bit of his soul into showing her how much he could cum. He pretended his penis was a fire hose and willed it to erupt into a crescendo of unbelievable pleasure and satisfaction. He thought he might lose consciousness as stream after stream of semen shot out. He had no idea how many times he squirted -- it was like an out of body experience. Finally, the eruptions subsided and he fell back on the bed, bathed in semen and sweat.

"Just look at you Tommy! I'm so proud of you! That was incredibly beautiful and profound! I'm honored to have shared such an important milestone in your sexual maturation. I'll never forget it. Now take your time and clean yourself up. And why don't you keep my toothbrush? You never know when it will come in handy again!"

And Tommy smiled.


12