The Cabin

Story Info
A weekend away with wife's best friend gets flirty.
5.6k words
3.92
42k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 6 PM when Justin and Sandy arrived at the Air B&B.

"Looks like we are the first to arrive," Justin said as they pulled into the dark driveway.

"Kelly said they would get here around 7," Sandy replied while exiting the car.

Sandy and her husband Justin had been together since college. He was her college boyfriend and the two got engaged shortly after. She was the first of her friend's group to get married and have children. This was kind of a bummer because all of her friends were about 5 years behind her with their children's ages at this point. Her children did not want to hang out with toddlers. Any time she would hang out with her old friends it would usually be adult only events.

This weekend was only the two couples of the larger friends' group. The other couple that was joining them were Brad and Kelly. Brad and Kelly had been married for about 10 years and had 2 small children. This was their first weekend away in a long time. Kelly and Sandy had been best friends since grade school and attended college together. It had been a about a year since the last time they were able to hang out. Now both in their late 30s, each with children at home, this was a welcomed trip away.

Although Kelly and Sandy were best friends. Brad and Justin were kind of friends by default. Justin had seen his share of Kelly's boyfriends come and go. When she finally settled on Brad, Justin didn't mind. He wasn't the worst of the lot by a long shot. Justin was a play it by ear type of guy where Brad was much more competitive, especially when drinking. Brad could get a little over the top trying to show Justin up. Justin was used to people who got that way while drinking. He never really let things get to him.

"This place is great," Sandy stated while bringing the box of food into the kitchen. The cabin they had rented was usually used as a ski cottage. Since it was summer, they got a great deal for the weekend. It was a small cabin with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a large common area, and a small kitchen.

Sandy and Justin had just finished settling in when the door abruptly bust open.

"Who's ready to party!" Brad said while carrying a big box of booze.

Kelly was close to follow with her hands full of items from the car. Once everyone was settled in, Sandy put a casserole in the oven for them all to eat.

It started off as a typical night away. The guys drinking beer and watching the game while the girls caught up each with a glass of wine.

Kelly the blonde, loved her white wine. While Sandy, the brunette was a red wine girl. They say you tell a lot about a woman by the wine she drinks. However, these two were very similar no matter what they drank.

Once the couples were finished eating dinner, they decided to play some drinking games. After several drinks, the night ended with a little strip poker. The result was Sandy had to show her breasts to everyone. After that happened, everyone decided to call it a night. Being it was a small cabin with thin walls, Brad could hear the sex Justin and Sandy were having. Brad was excited to hear Sandy's sweet moans from the room over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the 2 couples decided to take a hike in the woods around their cabin. Brad was his usual competitive self and had to create challenges the entire day.

"Last one to the top of the bolder has to make the first round of drinks when we get back," Brad would command. "First one to spot a snake gets their pack carried for the rest of the hike."

At first the challenges were fun as it gave them something to do but after a couple of hours it started to get annoying for the others.

"Can we give the challenges a rest Brad?" Justin asked.

"You're just upset that I got to see Sandy's breasts last night and you didn't get to see Kelly's," Brad replied.

"No, I'm not upset at all about that. Sandy is her own woman and can show her body to anyone she likes. I'd would just like to enjoy a quiet hike without having to make a game out of it," Justin shot back.

When both girls laughed, Brad got a little upset, "Why don't you guys go ahead. I'm gonna trail behind for a little."

Everyone else just gave a whatever look and proceeded on their way down the trail while Brad hung back to sulk.

---------------------------------------------------------- Brad -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brad decided to hang back so he could stare at Sandy's ass without getting caught. Sandy was a very attractive girl and had a great body. From time to time, Brad would often sexually fantasize about her. Seeing her breasts for the first time in the raw the night before, drove him nuts and he couldn't get them out of his mind. Being his wife's best friend, she had a forbidden fruit appeal to him. He had been excited for this adult time with her and given how great the last night went, he was really looking forward to this night's events. Perhaps if he would be able to see more of her body. He wanted to push the envelope but had to tread lightly as he didn't want to do anything to jeopardize his marriage with Kelly.

Brad was a bit of a player in college. Being 6'2" and having a handsome face and blonde hair, he did quite well with the ladies. He became the president of his fraternity his junior year of college. Because he was so successful and picking up woman, it started going to his head. He decided to make a game out of getting his frat brother's girlfriends to cheat on them with him. It worked a few times but did blow up in his face another time when his fraternity brother found out. Having sex with a "taken" girl was always more exciting to him due to the challenge.

The time he did get caught, the backlash put him in a negative light, and he lost a couple of good friends. He took a long hard look in the mirror and decided not to mess with friend's girlfriends ever again. This issue settled itself when he met Kelly a couple years after school. Kelly seemed like this sweet innocent blonde that appeared like the perfect girlfriend. Once they started dating, his single life was all over in his mind. She would be his future wife and he treated her like a queen.

Soon after they started dating, he was introduced to her best friend Sandy and her boyfriend Justin. Although he found Sandy attractive in the beginning of his relationship, it didn't really matter because he was so head over heels in love with Kelly. It was only over the last few years, that his little crush on Sandy started. Soon she became the subject of all his fantasies. He was determined to see how far things could go tonight and how he would get things moving in the right direction.

-------------------------------------------------------------Justin----------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin had met Sandy freshmen year of college and he fell hard for her. The two were quickly going steady and were inseparable. Unfortunately for Justin, all of Sandy's friends remained single. They would all go out every night looking for guys to hook up with. After a couple years, he could start to see a little resentment in Sandy's demeanor as she was the only one with a boyfriend. Justin was then faced with a tough decision to make. He knew Sandy loved him dearly, but she also had a bit of FOMO. To Sandy, it looked like her friends had so much fun meeting new guys to hook up with. Justin decided that the only way he was going to be able to keep her was to semi open their relationship for certain situations. For example, when Sandy went away for spring break with her friends, she was free to do whatever she wanted with whomever. As much as it pained him to know she was getting stuffed like a turkey while away, he knew she would return to him when all was said and done. Plus, he took this time to explore other women sexually as well. They would also give each other free passes during summer vacations or trips away. During the times they were together, an occasional threesome or foursome came up from time to time when they both felt it.

After college graduation, Justin proposed to Sandy and the couple was soon married. Justin's plan to keep Sandy had worked and she gladly accepted his proposal. With sexual insecurities and FOMO behind them, they didn't feel for a second that they needed to wait any longer to get married. Even though none of their friends were even close to settling down, they did what was right for them and tied the knot.

----------------------------------------------------------Present Day-----------------------------------------------------------------

When the two couples returned from the hike, the drinking began. There was a nearby bar/grill that did take out, so they decided to call in an order from there. Justin volunteered to pick up the food when Brad said he would keep him company.

On the ride over, Brad started in. "Things got kind of crazy last. You up for another round of strip poker tonight?"

Justin just laughed, "I'm game, perhaps Kelly will be the one stripping tonight!"

Brad was so caught up in his Sandy fantasy that he forgot his wife could be the one stripping as well. "I guess we will have to see. I'm glad the girls have loosened up for this trip."

"I think they are used to being naughty on trips. Plus, they are probably both happy to have some time away from the children," Justin replied.

Brad wondered what Justin meant by the girls being naughty on trips but decided not to ask. "It's nice to see them letting their hair down. Sometimes, I forget what dating was like with all the house and kids' stuff."

"It gets easier," Justin chimed in. "Your kids are still so young and demand a lot of attention. When they get older, video games take over and you'll find yourself with more time for house projects!"

"Sounds about right," Brad laughed.

When the two men returned to the cabin the girls had already started drinking.

"Shit, we'll need to catch up!" Brad said while pouring a shot for Justin and himself.

"I'm good," Justin said when Brad tried to hand him a shot of tequila. "We have a long night ahead of us. We may want to pace this thing out."

"Lame," replied Brad as he slammed the second shot down.

Once dinner was finished, Brad was feeling no pain. He was drinking at a faster pace and was starting to get more loud and flirtier with Sandy. He was taking every chance he could to touch her. He was giving her back rubs, would give playful pushes when saying, "get out of here," and would constantly tell her secrets while resting his arm on her back.

Sandy knew all of this was happening but thought it was cute, so she went along with it. Justin and Kelly also noticed Brad's behavior. Kelly was a bit annoyed, but Justin laughed it off a harmless flirting.

After a couple more hours of drinking, Brad suggested that they all play a game of Truth or Dare. And so, the game begun. One rule the girls came up with is that you could not dare any type of physical touch with another player. Brad was not happy about this rule but went along with it. He would have to get creative.

The game started off tame, with dares like; take a shot, run around the house once, put an ice cube down your shirt, etc. But over time, the questions started taking a sexual turn with the truth questions. Some of the questions: Did you ever have a one-night stand? Did you ever forget the name of the person you were having sex with? And more questions like this.

Brad was really starting to push the envelope with Sandy. When it was Brad's turn, he always picked Sandy. When she picked dare, he would predictably have her remove an article of clothing. Brad tried to have her get naked with his first dare but everyone else put a stop to that. They all agreed you could only make someone remove one article of clothing per dare.

When Sandy was inevitably playing topless with just her shorts and panties on, she started picking truth. Brad knew Sandy was with Justin since early college but knew nothing about their arrangement. Brad figured Sandy was very inexperienced sexually and may be able to use her lack of experience to his advantage. He then started asking Sandy fishing questions. Both Sandy and Justin caught onto this and had fun shocking him with answers he did not expect.

Brad: Sandy, truth or dare?

Sandy: Truth

Brad: Have you ever had anal sex?

Sandy: Give or Take?

Brad: Take?

Sandy: Of course! What? Do you think I'm a prude?

Sandy would answer every question with a shocking answer to him.

Brad: Sandy, what is your favorite toy?

Sandy: Probably the butt plug I have in right now!

Brad: Can I see it?

Sandy: No, that would be a dare.

All of Sandy's answers got Brad more turned on and frustrated at the same time. When Brad, started trying to put Justin down with his questions like asking Sandy if she regretted not being with a guy over 6 feet tall, Justin started getting a little pissed off.

The alcohol was started to get to Brad and Justin a little. Brad was getting a little judgmental with Justin. He had started talking a little arrogantly. When Brad was asked how many sexual partners he had, he would give an answer like "Take how many Justin had and multiply it times 20." It was like he was actively trying to be a dick.

Brad was also acting very protective of Kelly during the game. Justin recognized this and decided to teach Brad a little about his wife Kelly. Justin would ask Kelly questions that he knew the answers to reveal things from her past he was certain Brad didn't know about. Having known Kelly since college, he had gotten all the good "Kelly stories" from Sandy over the years. Kelly was nowhere near the innocent angel that Brad thought she was. Justin liked Kelly and didn't want to embarrass her, but the alcohol and Brad's arrogance started getting to him. Justin asked Kelly if she ever had two guys at once. She was embarrassed to admit it, but she was forced to reveal that she once gave 2 blowjobs in a row during spring break one year. However, hearing Justin bring up a few uncomfortable stories only made Brad want to display his dominance more.

Then Brad pushed it too far. Sandy was sick of telling stories from her past, so she picked dare thinking Brad would just make her take her shorts off, leaving her in only her panties.

Brad: Sandy, Truth or Dare?

Sandy: Dare

Brad: How about you finger yourself.

Everyone was a little shocked at the over the top request but Sandy who was also feeling the alcohol, was a trooper and reluctantly proceeded to slide her hand into her underwear, making an oooh face. When she was done, she pulled her hand out of her panties.

Brad: Give me your hand, I want to check to make sure you actually did it. If so, you finger should be wet.

Sandy extended her hand and Brad went to take a closer look at her glistering finger. Then surprising everyone, Brad put Sandy's finger into his mouth savoring all her juices.

Brad: Wow Sandy, you taste amazing.

Brad then smirked at Justin like he just got one over on him. Justin had had enough. Although he was steaming inside, he pretended to laugh it off and just waited for his turn in the game. When it was his turn to go, he looked at Brad.

Justin: Brad, Truth or Dare

Brad: Dare

Justin: I Dare you to watch this video until the end

Brad: Ok

Justin then walked over to the bag he had on a table and pulled out his laptop. He also pulled out a large HDMI cable and hooked he laptop up to the large flat screen mounted on the wall.

"This better not be what I think it is," Sandy said with a concerned look on her face.

"I think it's time Brad watched this. If he can handle it, that is," Justin laughed.

Brad sat down on the couch. The girls nervously followed him there and sat next to him. Brad was very curious what the video could be.

When the grainy video started, Brad was shocked to see a twenty something year old Sandy getting it doggie style by Justin. This was the hottest thing he had ever seen. Brad was surprised what a huge cock Justin had. Brad thought It was incredible that Justin would share this intimate sex tape with the group. A young naked Sandy looked so adorable and made the cutest scrunchy faces while get railed hard. Brad could not believe his luck getting to see this video of Sandy when some audio started.

"That's so fucking hot! Justin, your cock is huge," a sweet voice said from the person obviously filming the sex scene.

Justin then pulled out of Sandy and waived his huge erect cock around.

"Want to touch it?" Sandy asked.

"Can I? You wouldn't mind?" the voice asked.

"Get over here! Here, hand me that camera," Sandy said.

Then the camera moved closer to Sandy and Justin and then changed hands. Brad then saw a 20 year old Kelly reaching out to touch Justin's hard throbbing cock while biting her lip.

"Wow, it's so hard," Kelly said in a curious voice obviously turned on.

Brad turned and looked at his wife sitting next to him, but she was just staring at the floor with a bright red face and her hand on her forehead. She refused to acknowledge her husband and would not even look at him. Brad could not believe she was doing these things on the video. This was very out of character for her, he thought.

The video continued. Kelly was mesmerized by Justin's cock. And was wrapping her little hands around it.

"Taste it!" Sandy commanded from behind the camera.

Brad watched the video of his young innocent wife slowly start to suck on Justin's member. She started slowly but stated really getting into it.

"That's it you little slut," Sandy screamed. "See how far you can get it in!"

On the video, Kelly tried to deep throat Justin's cock. She started to gag as Justin pushed her little blonde head down on it. Then she came up coughing with tears in her eyes. Everyone on the video laughed.

"Oh my god, Sandy, I can taste you on him," Kelly laughed and started sucking him with a sense of urgency.

"Suck that dick girl. You're such a slut!" Sandy laughed while Kelly went to town like a woman possessed. Kelly was so into sucking that she didn't notice Justin slowly removing her shirt. When it got bunched around her neck, she stopped and pulled her shirt off.

Young Justin then unhooked her bra and let her great breasts out while she continued to suck away. Young Justin then told her to "hold on" and stood up. He then unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off her sexy legs. He then proceeded to lie down on couch. Kelly then took her panties off and got into a 69 position with Justin. Justin started going to town on Kelly's little muff while she worked his cock with her mouth.

Brad was in shock. He had never seen his wife act like this in all the time he had known her. In fact, she rarely let him go down on her and certainly never 69ed. Now he was watching her younger self perform this very act. She was clearly loving every minute of it and would be moaning loudly if there wasn't a huge cock jammed down her throat.

"This is so fucking hot, you slut," Sandy said on the video. "You need to feel that cock in you! Do it now before I change my mind!"

Kelly did was she was told, got off of Justin, and stood up. Justin got up as well and started kissing her passionately. You could see the lust in both their eyes when they broke the kiss. Kelly then sat down on the couch looking at Justin with a lustful look that turned to looking like a fawn about to be devoured. Her pail blue eyes' gaze made him want to take his girlfriend's best friend even more. He then pushed her down onto her back and climbed on top of her.

12