The Cabin

Story Info
Time for a colonic cleansing.
2.3k words
4.46
6.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cabin

It was a very cold winter evening and I send a limo to pick you up from the airport for our weekend together. I'd mentioned to you over the phone that I had a very special surprise for you, but did not give you any of the details. I am finishing up the last few preparations for our first evening at the cabin on top of the mountain with an incredible view of Lake Louise. The cabin belongs to an old friend and was furnished in old country style, but it has all the modern amenities imaginable including a well-supplied bar and a kitchen full of food. You know that I love cooking for you.

As the limo arrives and you emerge, I run and warmly embrace you, reminding you how much I love and missed you. You respond with a deep, warm, wet, passionate kiss. I can already feel my nipples getting excited. "Come in my love. Let's see if we can get rid of all the tension that has been building up in you." Your job as a high-profile litigator with a prestigious law firm is pressure-filled and I know it weighs on you from time to time. "Let's start with the Jacuzzi", I say as I begin to remove my silk robe. I am completely naked underneath. In less than two minutes, you are naked as well and we are luxuriating in the bubbling waters, sipping champagne and enjoying the breathtaking view below us. As we nibble on strawberries, I caress your thighs and cock. We both love it... ahh, bliss.

"Let's sweat out the city toxins from our bodies." With that, I lead you into the sauna, where I've laid out some towels on benches and ask you to lie down. You do, with your head in my lap. I love the way you turn your head occasionally and suck on my nipples. I bend my head down frequently and kiss you deeply, reminding you how much I've missed you. I throw a couple cups of water on the hot rocks and the steam engulfs the room. In no time we're both sweating profusely; yet our bodies are totally relaxed.

"It's now time for your next treatment my love." I lead you to the adjoining room where a massage table awaits us. It has a padded donut hole at the top where you nestle your face, and I ensure you are completely comfortable and relaxed. There are dozens of lit candles and it's very warm and inviting. You've no idea what I have in mind for you. I have two bath towels rolled up, and place one under your pelvis and the other under your ankles so your feet and toes can hang perfectly straight down without twisting in or out.

I splash you with my favorite warm, fragrant massage oil and the sweet smell of Jasmine fill the room. I pour a steady stream of the warm oil down your spine and watch as it dribbles into the crack of your beautiful athletic ass - one of your best features. You know I love to play here. The oil disappears between your legs and I know that it now also covering your balls. I massage your entire back, lovingly and slowly, but concentrate on your lower back and your buttocks, which tense a bit when I first touch them, but then relax.

I turn my attention to your legs, beginning with your feet and toes. As my fingers work their way up your legs, I begin to massage your inner thighs, then the globes of your ass. I work my fingers to your bottom cheeks and then between them, where I begin to caress your anal opening, taking great care to be gentle and thorough. I spread your ass cheeks apart, exposing your beautiful rosebud. My fingertip gently probes your anus, as I slowly and gently slide it all the way in. You squirm a little and let out a soft grunt to let me know how much you love and need me to touch you like that. I slowly remove my finger and before you can say anything, you feel something long and slippery slide into your anus and up into your rectum. "What are you doing darling" you say, and begin to try to rise up from the table Before you can do so, I gently put my warm oiled hand on the small of your back and push you back down. You could easily overcome my resistance, but you respond to the pressure of my hand by easing back down in sweet compliance. I whisper in a confident and reassuring voice, "settle down my love, just relax darling. This is all part of flushing out the toxins from your body. You know I would never do anything to hurt you, just trust me."

You begin to realize that I've begun the process of giving you a much needed, warm and erotic cleansing, something I love to do for myself as often as I can. I hang the large red bag on a nearby hook. It is filled with a solution of about two quarts of warm, slightly salty water, some special bath salts and some oil of palm, all warmed to match your body temperature. After ensuring the nozzle is in, I begin to gently squeeze the small bulb that ensures that it will not slip out. The small bulb gently inflates just inside your anus. I release the clip on the long hose and the warm healing solution begins to gently trickle into you. I keep my hand on the small of your back. The feel my hand is somehow reassuring and you lay still as the warm contents of the bag begins to empty into you. In just a few minutes, you feel as mellow and relaxed as you've ever felt before. You've never experienced an erotic cleansing before and I'm so excited to share this experience with you.

After a few more minutes, I whisper, "you're doing very well my love, we're over half way done." I then take my well-oiled hand and slide it under your groin and began to gently lift you at the hips. "Now I want you on your knees, but keep your head on the table like a baby." This will let gravity do its magic and you'll feel less pressure to expel." As you rise up, I squirt a large amount of the oil onto my hand and begin to gently massage your belly, moving ever so slowly towards your groin, making sure to spread the warm oil all over you. I take your hardness in my hand and gently stroke you, but only for a moment or two. I don't want you too excited, not just yet.

As I feel your cock stiffen in my hand, I am very aware that you are feeling erotic, very sexy and yet incredibly relaxed and mellow. I climb on the table with you, as I long to taste your cock and balls as you continue to fill with the warm solution. My mouth is hungry for you and I lick and very gently suck your balls, taking each into my mouth in turn. A few drops of precum begin to dribble out of the tip of your cock and I lick them away. You whisper to me, "baby, I'm not sure I can take any more." "I tell you sweetly, of course you can love, just a little more to go."

I take a third handful of warm oil and return to your tummy and began deeply kneading your lower abdomen, starting right around your cock, being careful not to touch your cock, which is now rock hard and standing straight out. I work my way up to your navel. As I do, you can feel the contents of the enema moving higher and deeper into your body. That temporarily relieves the urge for you to go and makes you relax even more.

I position myself under your hips in a perfect 69 position. You lower your face to my now soaking pussy and I pull your hips toward my face as I guide your cock into my mouth. I can hear you groaning as the pressure of the deep cleansing continues to build. The full length of your cock is in my mouth as I deep-throat you. I reach up and push the nozzle even deeper. You rise up from my pussy and say "Babe, please, I don't think I can hold it much longer." My response is to take hold of the nozzle and pump it in and out of your anus. With each thrust, you moan even louder and plead with me to let you relieve yourself. "You have to come for me first baby. I want your cum deep in my throat."

I continue to suck your cock. I love the shape and feel of its mushroom head in my mouth. After a few more thrusts, your groans turn into a deep guttural grunt as you release your warm salty seed into my mouth. I love the taste of you and suck out every drop. You are practically begging me now - "Please, please baby - let me up so I can go. I don't think I can stand it any longer." I wriggle out from under you and slowly remove the nozzle. I watch as you rise from the table and half run and half stagger toward the nearby bathroom. The sound of you expelling all of that warm solution soon follows, and I hear you sigh in relief. I find my way into the bathroom where you are still seated. I pull your face to my breasts as you put your arms around me. "That was so incredible baby. I've never experienced anything like that before." I lean down and kiss you deeply. "I'll be waiting for you at the massage table love. Come find me there when you're ready."

When you return, I am on all fours; my ass and pussy inviting you to come closer. A black butt plug fills my anus, extending a clear invitation to you. Softly moaning, I am playing with my clit as you approach. "I am so ready for you baby - I am so wet. I want to feel your cock deep inside of me." You move to the edge of the table. It is just the right height, and the tip of your cock finds the entrance to my pussy. You don't enter me though. Instead, you begin to slide the tip of your cock up and down the full length of my slit. The movement of your cock sends tiny shock waves deep into my pelvis and I grow even wetter, fully lubricating the entire length of your cock.

It is too much for me and I can wait no longer. "Fuck me baby - fuck my pussy. I want to feel your hard cock inside me - now baby!" But, you don't penetrate my pussy. Instead, you begin to twist and slowly remove the plug from my ass. I know what's coming and I try to prepare myself by relaxing my muscles as much as I can. While we have frequently engaged in anal play of one kind or another before, we have never had full anal sex and I don't know if I can fully accommodate your large cock. You spread my cheeks and I feel a stream of your saliva pooling on my rosebud. You begin to work it in with one of your fingers. It slides in and out of me easily and the sensation is heavenly. Then you add another finger, and then a third, stretching me to my limits.

I try to relax for what comes next as the mushroom head of your hard cock begins to press against my rosebud. I feel more saliva being worked into me as your press forward. I am determined to take all of you, so I push my hips back toward you at the same time. There is no pain - or pleasure; at least, at first; only a complete fullness and pressure that tells me you now own me as no man has ever before. I surrender to you completely, opening myself as wide as I can to take the full length and girth of you. "My God Baby, your ass feels so good - so tight on my cock;" you whisper in my ear as you push in to the hilt. Then you begin to move in me - slowly at first and then more quickly. My hand is between my legs and I continue to play with my clit as you fuck my ass. My fingers are wet from my juices and I can feel the beginnings of an orgasm starting to build deep within.

I begin to feel another kind of pleasure as well as you stroke in and out of me. I am totally relaxed now and I can even feel your thrusting through the walls of my pussy. "Fuck me baby; fuck my ass. Come in my ass; I want to feel your hot cum deep inside of me," I pant, in rhythm to your thrusting. You grunt deeply and ram your cock home one last time as you empty yourself deep inside of me. You ease down on top of me and whisper in my ear. "That was incredible baby." I feel you begin to soften as you gently slide out of me. A steady stream of your cum follows and dribbles down the crack of my ass onto my pussy and fingers. I raise my fingers to my mouth and savor the taste. To my surprise, you drop down, spread my cheeks and begin to lick the full length of me, from my ass to my pussy, lapping up the still-dribbling cum. I turn to you and we kiss, taking our time to share the cum as it passes back and forth between our lips and tongues.

Such was the beginning of our wonderful weekend together.