The Cabin: A Feature-Length Story

Info
You meet a new neighbor from the nearby cabin & fall in love.
504 words
3.86
6.8k
5
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
284 Followers

The Cabin: A Feature Length Erotic Story (2022). In this amazing FULL FEATURE LENGTH audio story, a lonely woman living in a remote area meets a man from the city one day when walking in the woods. Believing this new neighbor will be a kind friend, she invites him over... and their budding friendship clearly is destined to become more. (Runtime: 2hr 5min)

A remix of previous episodes, combined into one Feature Length Erotic Story

--- In Five Acts --

Prelude: You are walking in the woods near your cabin. You meet a nice man who is new to the area. He seems very nice and kind, so you invite him over to your cabin for some beers. You light the fireplace and look at the stars. He opens up to you some about personal life, and you feel close to him. The night ends with a hug and goodbye... until next time.

Act 1: You invite your new friend to go fishing. While attempting to reel in a fish, he trips over a rock in the water and you both fall in getting soaked. You lay your clothes out in the sun to dry, and as you sit talking in the grass, he is overcome to ask you if he can kiss you...

Act 2: You haven't spoken to him in a few days, since he abruptly left you while making out in the grass. You are chopping wood in your yard and completely ignoring him as he tries to to apologize and explain his actions. But you can't ignore him any longer once he starts kissing your neck...

Act 3: The last time you saw him, he expressed his feelings for you. He never thought he could be attracted to anyone again after the death of his fiancee. Meeting you, however, completely changed his mind and has made him feel more alive than he's felt in the past nine months. It's been a few days since then, and your familiar insecurity is creeping in again. You've been hurt in the past, so you confront him at his cabin. He confirms his feelings for you, and you express your appreciation.

Act 4: You are both enjoying a lazy afternoon during a blizzard when he explains that he needs to return to work soon. He reveals he will be gone for six months and likely unable to come back and visit a lot during that time. You have an argument accusing him of just using you, which he vehemently denies. Then the power goes out. While you warm yourselves in front of the fireplace, he confesses his love for you and proceeds to demonstrate just how much he loves you...

[M4F] The Cabin: A Feature Length Erotic Story [Script Fill] [Boyfriend Experience] [Strangers to Lovers] [City Boy] [Off Grid Girl] [Slow Burn] [Cabin] [Outdoor Sex] [Shower Sex] [Fireplace Sex] [L-Bombs] [Makeup sex] [ASMR] [Kisses Galore] [Binaural] [Cunnilingus] [Blow job] [Cum inside] [2HRS]

CREDITS:

Performed, edited and mixed by: u/drauxdio

Original Script written by: u/bonsoiranxiety

--:--
--:--
1.0
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
284 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Apartment for RentĀ Is there anything else I can do for you?in Audio
A Friendly GoodbyeĀ One last night together.in Erotic Couplings
New Adventures with Catherine Ch. 01Ā I reconnect with Catherine for great sex and future plans.in Erotic Couplings
Texting Turns to Sexting Ch. 01Ā Rob is pursued by a mystery lady via texting.in Erotic Couplings
The Cabin (Bella's Version)Ā Just to show vanilla doesn't have to mean boring.in Audio
More Stories