The Cabin Adventure

Story Info
I take you up to a secluded cabin for a wild night.
1.7k words
3
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins with us driving, I cant say how long we were driving but when we stop its at a cabin way up in the mountains somewhere with an amazing view. We park the car and grab a couple of bags out before heading inside.

Once inside I kiss you deeply before saying, "Go relax in a bath while I get things set up babe." You disappear into the bathroom. When you emerge, you're wearing a skimpy and very sexy outfit which was planned but I had not yet seen on you. The leather corset, zipped right up the front between your breasts compressing them tightly, and pushing them up to amazing cleavage. The black panties to match the corset (not leather just color matched) show off just enough of your ass cheeks to make my mouth water a bit and my cock stiffen.

I pull you close, and kiss you roughly before shoving you down on the bed and climbing on top of you. Kissing your neck and massaging your breasts through the corset. However you shortly realize I was also taking the time to put the cuffs for a restraint system into your wrists. By the time you realize it though, your hands and bound to the straps and you cant move them. I chuckle before picking up a small blindfold mask from the bedside table and then I slip it over your eyes. Now unable to see what comes next but only able to feel whats being done to you and bound by your wrists to the bed you lie there at my mercy.

I kneel beside you on the bed, fingertips tracing lines from your wrists up your arms over your collarbone and to the slope of your breasts. I lean closer to kiss you again, moving from your lips to your neck kissing and sucking and even lightly biting your neck as i move slowly down your neck. As my kisses begin to find your collarbone, I smoothly begin unzipping the single front zipper of the corset. You can feel the pressure on your breasts slowly release as i slide the zipper down.

I move slowly down from your collarbone, over the slope of your now exposed and naked breast. As my lips find your right nipple and begin softly biting and sucking on it, my hand cups your left breast, gently rolling the nipple between my thumb and index finger. I pull on the nipple a bit more roughly before I move my face and whisper in your ear, "Just remember babe, there's no one around for miles... you can scream as loud as you want and no one will hear you."

My hands then snake down your body, finding the waistband of your panties. I gently pull the waistband down until the smooth black panties slip over your hips, revealing your pussy, I chuckle devilishly before roughly pulling the panties all the way down your legs and over your feet before tossing them up beside your head. My fingertips brush over your lips and begin tracing their way down your body, they glide down your neck, over your throat, and down towards your breasts again. As my fingertips reach your breasts, I let them linger... tracing circles around your nipples making them harden at my touch before gently pinching both nipples and gliding away down the outer curves of your breasts and over your tummy.

My fingertips roll over your waist and out towards your hips before slipping back over your thigh and ever so softly gliding down along your pussy lips. My index finger probes gently, finding your inner lips and moving a bit of the wetness already building there up to your clit. My fingers begin rubbing your clit softly at first and then more and more firmly until you almost cant bear it anymore. Just when you think you cant take any more, I lower my head between your legs and begin kissing my way up your inner thigh until I reach your lips. I gently part them with my fingers, sliding two fingers deep inside you and i lick and suck on your clit until you explode in ecstasy.

I don't stop there though, I keep going making you cum again and again under my tongue and fingers. After a while I relent and allow you to rest, but that rest shall prove to be short lived. I rise from between your legs and get off the bed. I go across the room and pull a set of nipple clamps, some candles, a lighter and a large feather from my bag. I carry these things back over to the bed, setting them down next to you softly. The nipple clamps are carefully adjusted to not apply too much pressure to the sensitive nipples.

I carefully take the chained together clamps, squeeze them open, and let them pinch down on your hard nipples. I set the candles on the bedside table, lighting them each as i do. Then I return to you, i pick up the feather and begin softly and gently tracing lines up and down your body with the feather... tickling some areas stimulating others. After a few minutes I stop with the feather, and gently release the clips from your nipples.

Now slightly sore, hardened, and in a state of heightened sensation, they perk at the slightest change in pressure. I pick up one of the candles and slowly tip it sideways above your left nipple, spilling a tiny amount of hot wax on it. I drift my hand over to your right breast and repeat this. I continue this back and forth, pouring small amounts of hot wax onto each nipple several times before i put that candle down.

I pick up another candle (a different color not that you can see yet) and repeat the process with the second candle. I put the second candle down and pick up a third. The third candle I use to pour a small pool of wax between your breasts. After i put the third candle down, I reach my hands up over your now wax covered breasts and along your cheeks. My fingertips find the band of the blindfold and slowly pull it over your head and off of your face so that you can see the wax.

The first was red and it forms a larger area over your nipples then the second, blue candle's wax does. The third candle is while and so the puddle hardening between your supple breasts is white. I grin at you with an evil grin and begin peeling up the white wax. Once i finished peeling up the white wax, i began slowly a steadily peeling the wax from you left nipple.

After i clear it, I lean down and suck your nipple into my mouth nibbling on it gently before stopping suddenly l to turn my attention to your right nipple still covered in wax. This time I don't work softly or gently I grab the wax roughly and rip it clear of your nipple suddenly. I reach my hand up to the nipple I've just uncovered and give it a flick with my middle finger roughly. I stand up and begin removing my clothes letting you see me getting ready for whats to come.

Once I've removed all my clothes, I climb back up on the bed, positioning myself next to your head. I place the head of my stiff cock on your lips and you open your mouth like a good girl and take me into your mouth. You begin bobbing your head on my dick and I reach down and begin slowly fingering your pussy again. I probe deep inside you with two fingers while i rub your clit with my thumb. You moan loudly around my cock in your mouth as you continue sucking my cock while you cum on my fingers again and again. I press my fingers upwards into your g spot and you scream out before shoving you head forward against my dick, shoving my cock into the back of your throat.

Suddenly I cum hard, blasting cum down your throat and you pull away a bit so that a big part of the shot fills your mouth. I pull my cock from your mouth with my hand still rubbing your pussy. You smile at me and open your mouth, showing me the cum in your mouth before making a show of swallowing it. I flick your clit and press your g spot again just as you finish swallowing my load and you moan out loudly.

As your eyes close, enjoying the orgasm, I remove my hand and move my body between your legs. You gasp slightly as i press the tip of my dick gently against your soaking wet pussy lips. I reach up and massage your breasts as I press slightly further into you. You moan louder as the head just begins to clear your lips, and I twist your left nipple. I smile as I watch you squirm and moan with just the tip of my cock inside you, you begin begging me to keep going.

In response I pull out of you completely. You look at me, pleading with your eyes and trying to gyrate your hips up to push your pussy onto my cock. I shake my head and sharply and forcefully shove my dick all the way inside you in one smooth motion. Your eyes widen as I fill you up and you moan loudly.

I begin sliding my dick back and forth in and out of you slowly at first then more rapidly. Just when you're about to cum again, I'll either pull clear out or sometimes ill shove myself all the way in as far as i can go. I keep this up for almost an hour alternating between fast and slow, between pulling out and shoving in all the way until you're nearly exhausted from trying to keep up... then when you cant take anymore, I start pounding my cock in and out of your pussy with more force than before.

You cum all over me several times more as i thrust one last time all the way inside you before i finally cum deep inside your soaking wet pussy. I slide myself out of you, undo your restraints and lie next to you on the bed. I pull you close to me and we drift off to sleep.