The Cabin Ch. 01

Story Info
Father and Uncle induct a Daughter into the sex cult.
3.3k words
4.18
37.3k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

The Hondell family cabin was in the middle of the wilderness, and at least four hours drive from any form of civilisation. It had been in the family for at least a hundred years. It was a rustic and beautiful cabin in the majesty of creation. A large lake and a massive mountain range. There were no people for miles and nothing but you and nature.

Every year the brothers Tom and Greg Hondell made their way out to the family cabin, Hunting and fishing was in their blood and the three week vacation enabled them to hunt, fish and burn off stress. Every year one of the two men's wives, Kerrie (Tom's) or Anita (Greg's), would accompany the men to the out of the way cabin. The other wife would stay home and help with both families' children.

This year was special for the two brothers. Sam, Tom's oldest daughter had turned eighteen and had volunteered to come out with her father and beloved uncle. The two men initially had reservations about this but both wives agreed and not only gave permission for the young woman to attend.

Both men were rather stunned and had carefully gone back to their wives to go over that the permission was freely given. Both wives, not under pressure, had agreed separately that it was her turn. Both men were shocked, and then as the shock set in it became realisation. Realisation soon became excitement of what was to come.

Unbeknownst to Sam and anyone outside of the family, the cabin trip was to renew vows. As the Hondell family belonged to a rather strange and old religion. One that rarely featured in the day to day interactions with things and was more involved with a singular series of rituals made in the old cabin, to a forgotten deity, few knew of or what was needed or the benefits to belonging to an almost forgotten cult. The Hondell family did, and they made much use of the old ways, as the rituals themselves were enough on their own.

The drive up was one dogged by weather and bad drivers. The two men took turns at driving, refusing any assistance from Sam. Sam eventually fell asleep and as many people on a long trip like this do, time travelled until she felt the first part of the bumpy road. The rough road to the cabin was notorious for its terrible path, this trip was no different. Sam pondered why the road was not repaired and then realised how far they were from any form of civilisation.

The cabin itself was rather palatial, several rooms with matching bathrooms, a basement for cold storage and everything well maintained. The two men got to moving things in quickly, mumbling to one another about the turning weather. To Sam it seemed a beautiful summer day, then she heard the first thunder clap. Then the rain came cold and fast. Not everything was brought into the house prior to the heavens opening. Bags littered around the car as the men had focused on the firearms and fishing equipment.

Soaked to the bone Sam grabbed as many of the bags as she could and discovered that when she got inside hers were not among them.

"Shit," she said with a shiver. The rain had been ice cold and her shirt and short shorts had been a comfort not survival choice. The white shirt and no bra had also been another poor choice. "Shit, shit, shit," she said as she started to frantically search for her bag.

"Sam what is the issue?" It was her father that had called out. He sat dry and comfortable on the couch, a beer in one hand and a packed sandwich in the other.

"My," she paused to check another bag, it was her uncles. "My clothes are missing."

"What?" Her father yelled this question over the climbing noise of the rain on the roof.

Sam initially went to respond but opted instead to walk into the living room. "My clothes are wet."

Both men stared silently. Sam looked confused and then realised her ample breasts were on full display through the near see through wet shirt. Sam quickly covered her bosom and gave both men a giggling shiver.

"Sorry just sharing the girls," Sam didn't mind, they had never been bashful before, certainly no time to start, part of her was rather excited by the situation, what if she had forgotten her clothes? Maybe it was time to go nudist, then let's see how they would try and ignore that.

Dad spoke first. "Maybe a nudist weekend?" he said with a wink and a smile.

"Ha," she said half considering getting nude there and then. "What was with this mood? Was it being back in nature?" Sam's teeth were chattering.

Uncle Greg removed his shirt, exposing a hairy but maintained dad bod. "Well if it makes you comfortable I'll get nude as well."

Sam looked at him and smiled, she removed her top and dropped it on the floor her hands still covered her breasts.

Dad was next and removed his shirt and exposed a similar build to his brother, perhaps slightly more hairy and wrinkled, he was the older brother at fifty three. Sam was excited now and through caution to the wind, who knew or would see what they did here. It was also a safe place for her to expose her chubby figure to actual men. Sam dropped her pants exposing her thick hairy an untrimmed bush. Uncle Greg Smiled and dropped his pants exposing a large semi erect cock, Dad followed suit, his thick uncut cock growing moment by moment.

"I think the nudity is great, very liberating but it is not helping the cold," Sam said with a chatter. Her hands rubbed her exposed pale flesh.

"Come sit over here," Dad said, rolling a blanket out. "We can share body heat until you are warm again."

Sam almost leapt at the couch, her large breasts and nude flesh bouncing with each movement. Sam sat next to her dad, her legs spread. Sam couldn't help but notice that her fathers skin was invigorating in its warmth and that his cock was really hard and leaked a little at the top. Dad threw the blanket over the two.

"Hey," Uncle Tom said with a laugh, grabbing the blanket and yanking it away from Sam and her father as he stood up. Sam shrieked a laugh as both her father and her nudity were exposed. Tom grabbed his daughter by her hips and threw Sam towards her uncle. Giggling, she grabbed for the blanket and twisted it out of his grasp but not before Greg pushed her both hands on her ample tits back towards her father. Sam landed gently on her dad's lap, a large uncut prick sliding between her thick ass cheeks.

"Oh!" she said with a wiggle looking back at her dad with a sultry look. "Dad, that is a huge cock." Sam emphasised her statement by wiggling her fat, pale backside feeling the warm thick cock ply her ass cheeks apart.

"Hey mine is big as well. I think it's bigger," Greg said with a smile letting the blanket fall to the floor and wiggling his thick cut cock around.

"Really?" Sam looked at her Uncle's thick cut cock with an over feigned interest. "Well that will have to be investigated," Sam moved on her fathers lap forcing the cock down its thickness pushing past her labia and out towards her clit. Sam panted. "Maybe we should get the fire lit."

Tom jumped up his huge cock sliding back through Sam's outer lips and leaving it greasy. "Sam you get down on all fours and get the kindling lit, well stand by and make sure that the wood is ready."

"Wood ready," Sam chuckled, squatting first then moving on all fours to the fireplace, her large tits brushing the rug as she went. Matches were thrust in her hand as both men moved in behind her and she felt two different hands grope her upward facing and parted ass cheeks.Concentrating was difficult now as fingers massaged her fat cunt lips whilst another set of fingers probed her vulnerable and exposed asshole. "Wood Ready?" Sam said breathlessly as the tinder took.

"Wood ready," Tom, Sam's father, said as he leaned in and tossed a few logs on the fire. Sam bit her lip as his meaty and uncut cock slapped her side boob and arm. Sam felt a finger penetrate her asshole and she breathed out heavily and smiled.

"More Wood Uncle Greg, we dont keep it in there," Sam wiggled her bum and Greg reluctantly removed his finger. Greg handed Sam some more wood which she dropped onto the fire. "So what now boys?" Sam turned sitting on her fat, white bum and spread her short, pale legs exposing an overgrown pubic brown black pubic bush.

"A measuring contest," Dad said with a grin on his face and near his daughter his thick erect cock pointing towards his plump daughter.

"Yes it was," Sam said with a giggle poking her fathers sensitive member with an index finger.

"Well then," Greg responded, getting closer to the two. His cut cock a contrast to his brothers.

"Hmm how should we do this?" Sam giggled looking at the veiny monsters twitching before her.

"Well to be fair we need to ensure we are both erect," Tom said, considering his cock and his plump nude daughter in front of him. "How best to achieve this?"

"I'm not sure," Sam said with a shiver, moving to hug her arms.

"I know," Tom said with surety.

Both Greg and Sam considered the older Tom as he moved swiftly into the bathroom area.

"What's he planning," Greg said with a laugh stepping closer to Sam, his cut cock oozing precum.

"How purple is your head?" Sam asked poking the cum smeared organ with a free finger, whilst drawing her knees to her chest and squishing her tits.

"It gets darker, and oozes more," Greg said with a laugh.

"It oozes heaps, look at the length of that string," Sam said with astonishment.

"Yeah," Greg nervously laughed and shimmied his hips. The thin line of precum whipped through the sir and splattered his chubby niece from her mouth to her bare arms. Sam responded by licking her lips.

"I got it!" Tom said, bounding out a bottle of baby oil in his hand. Pouring some into his hands and handing the bottle to Greg who did likewise. "Now this is simple, Sam you stand and one of us will oil up the front the other will oil up your backside."

"Oh uncle Greg for the backside, he is obsessed with it. Sam said, standing and laughing. "Good idea daddy," Sam said standing and looking at her father coquettishly, her arms folded under and supporting her large breasts. "Oh!" Sam startled as she felt oiled hands massage her ass.

Without flinching her father grabbed her large breasts one in each of his strong oiled hands. Initially she moaned, mouth closed but as he massaged down to her large areola and thick nipples it was an open mouth guttural groan. Greg oiled Sam's thick ass, making sure the canyon between the white cheeks was almost tricking with oil, her back and shoulder shiny he now paid attention to her legs. Whilst Sam was distracted Greg found it easy to spread her legs and lay open her vagina and ass.

Oiled and prepared Sam could not stop looking at the two cocks that were arrayed before her now. Sam's fathers massive almost lumpy member was thick with veins and extra foreskin, now pulled back to reveal a purple tinged head, the piss hole a little off centre and pointed to the ceiling. What caught Sam by surprise was some of the darker thoughts she had through this. Sam had felt her lust grow and her inhibitions depart as the two men showed her attention. However now she wanted to see, no taste, this cock dirty and covered in smegma, a thought that only hours before would have repelled her.

Sam admired her uncle's clean and cut cock, like a flesh missile, formed perfectly and throbbing with an off kilter internal beat, a beat which drew forth occasional expulsions of pre-cum. The head and shaft looked like a club, one which and she bit her bottom lip would bash its way around inside of her.

"Now let's compare the two," Sam said firmly, moving the cocks together with her hand holds on their hard lubed shafts. Both men awkwardly waddled forward Tom letting out a laugh, when inevitably both cocks bumped their heads into one another. Sam however reacted with a lustful sigh. Watching two engorged penises bump into one another made lust reach fever tip, she had to see it again. Leaning forward her nose close to the musky manhoods she watched with unabated degenerate lust as they bumped into each other. Both men grunted in pleasure as the meat cannons smeared their juices over each head.

Part of Sam wished it was just one cock so she could devote all her time to exploring it, teasing it making her father moan her name. However, she was glad she had the two, if only to compare. Sam bumped them together again, their heads millimetres from her lips. Sam Kissed her uncles and then gave a slower longer kiss to her fathers. Both men made noises that made Sam's cunt ooze. Bolder now she alternated between kissing the two phallus to licking their wet heads and savouring the salty solution she found there. Alternating between the two, Sam loved to hear the men moan.

Sam started to wank the two shafts, but made sure to expose her fathers head from within the foreskin. Captivated by the fluids behind it and yearning to be a smut driven slut she inserted the whole head in her mouth, whilst wanking her uncle's throbbing prick. Tom moaned as his daughter felated his straining cock. He smiled as he felt her tongue probe his piss slit and then the wrinkles of his foreskin. Same sucked on the head intent on devouring any fluids from pre cum to smegma, and her mind raced to piss. It was then with that revelation about drinking her fathers piss hot from the end of his prick, Sam knew she was going to be their slut all weekend.

Sam was on all fours, but more on her knees. Her mouth was sliding up and down on the geographically lumpy and throbbing cock of her dad's, and simultaneously lowering her large ass to sit on her uncle's face. Both actions brought Sam immense pleasure, the feel of her fathers hot cock in her mouth the constant drool of precum and the passion she felt building to his inevitable explosion, and the taboo violations her uncle was unleashing on her now gaping and debased pussy her clit solid and achingly erect. Moaning on her fathers cock she felt her uncle's tongue tease and abuse her asshole.

Both men moaned. Tom was louder than his brother Greg, Greg of course was somewhat muffled by his niece's large ass, which alternated between hovering and grinding into her uncle's face. Tom however, took control of the situation, and with a groan extricated his cock from his daughters wanting mouth with a wet meaty pop of saliva and lips. Tom cupped the chubby chin of his eldest daughter, smeared in drool and no doubt some of his precum.

"Ok kitten, wanna have some real fun?" he looked down into her eyes.

Sam looked up at her father, past his lumpy thick cock and into his eyes. "Yes daddy,'' she said cutely, knowing full well that she was about to have that cock shoved into all her holes.

Now firmly on all fours Sam was faced towards her uncle's slick mushroom headed cock. The internal gentle throb his cock once emanated was more like a sick tempo in an off kilter drum solo. Sam arched her back feeling her fathers throbbing member slide between her oily ass cheeks like a lewd hotdog. He leaned over her, it was intoxicating his body odours overpowering her, a hand was held in front of her face.

"Spit," was the command. Sam dutifully followed eager to shed and share her most intimate parts and fluids. "Spit," the voice said again and Sam numbly realised it was her fathers voice, Sam spat again a small frothy puddle forming in his hand. Tom removed his hand from in front of his daughter, only for her to continue the command and spit all over her uncle's yearning cock. Sam realised that she was no longer spitting in her fathers open hand, but over her uncle's cock and engulfed it in her mouth. Sam manipulated the massive cock head with her tongue, spearing the piss slit and washing the sensitive flesh with gentle to savage swirls.

It was a wet slap, not a hard slap but a gentle one enhanced by the copious drool from Sam's thick, leathery-cunt lips, that Tom coated, preparing Sam for his thick cock. Sam rocked with the blow to her oversensitive pussy. Sam moaned on her uncle's cock as she found her clit with her free hand. It was hard and erect. Yearning for attention, but every touch made her gasp with intense pleasure. Sam, spread her pussy lips with index and ring whilst her middle finger slid effortlessly around her engorged clitorus.

Tom watched proudly as without effort she deepthroated her uncle's cock. With a smile and a grunt he lined up his stiff prick with her gaping cunt, and pushed in. It was like his cock was engulfed in liquid gold and no sooner had he pushed in than he followed with an agonising removal, only to thrust hard back into his daughter's wanton cunt, his thick manly cock head bouncing off the barely legal teen's cervix. Both father and daughter grunted in deep smutty pleasure. Tom now began a slow but satisfying rhythm, his groin slamming into his daughter's ass, his thick engorged cock spreading and widening her.

Greg alternated between watching Sam's large tits swing from every thrust her father made into her sex, or leaning forward to grope the large tits and massive aeroleas. Sam's tits were fat but perfect and as soon as Tom had enough fun there, he was going to get her to tit fuck his needy cock. Moaning Sam came up for air and with a gasp returned to her cock sucking duties. Her tongue now sliding down the shaft to tickle her uncle's balls.

Greg pulled out of Sam's delicious fat cunt and decided he knew where he would unleash his seed for the first time. He encouraged Sam to sit up and remove her Uncle's cock from her mouth. To get on her knees and sit with her feet under her big fat bum. This exposed her massive tits to the two men. Large, tear shaped with cookie sized areolas the breasts exhibited this way filled the men with lust to breathtaking levels.

Sam looked at the two men and grinned. Greg lifted or better yet hefted one of his daughters breasts a little and indicated that his brother should do the same. Then he slid his dick between her chest and the left boob, Tom did the same with the right. Sam instantly knew what both men wanted and bit her lip excited to serve them with her body. Gently they thrusted into her heavy tit flesh tunnels their cocks bouncing off one another in bisexual fantasy. Sam drooled down her clevage anointing the straining cock heads with spit until in union they launched jets of cum at one another and their new sex toy's breasts. Both men groaned, unloading a huge amount of creamy cum, before sliding into one another the relieved and pleasured heads enjoying the sensitive flesh of Sam's tits and each other's cum blasted cock heads.

Tom smiled the evening went perfectly to plan, his wife Kerrie would be overjoyed at the events of this afternoon. It was going to be a good cabin vacation.