The Cabin Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my sexy cabin adventures with Jeff.
4.3k words
4.54
5.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/16/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held hands tight and walked side by side. Jeffrey opened up to me and told me about his first time. He told me about what happened with his buddy, a college senior.

One night in the shed behind his house, his buddy gave him an old tattered porn magazine. They flipped through the magazine together, and jerked each other off until they came. Jeffrey promised he wouldn't tell a soul, and his friend gave him the magazine to keep. They bumped into each other a few more times, but never spoke about what happened.

Jeffrey explained that it was probably the magazine that got him into guys. He said that he thought most of the pictures were pretty hot. But there was one section that he always jerked off too.

The last few pages of the magazine were of bodybuilders. They were shirtless and their blue jeans were wide open. Their long perfect cocks pushed through their tight white underwear. But it was the last page that always caught his eye. It was a full page picture of two bodybuilders with their arms wrapped around each other's bodies. They lay in the sand with the sun setting over their clean shaven faces. Their lips were pressed together, and only tight blue Speedo's separated their bodies.

"Well, you can't beat that"

Jeffrey smiled at me, and squeezed my hand tighter.

He knew all about Dan, my secret lover.

"Was Dan your first love?"

I tried to hold back the tears, and smiled at Jeff.

"Well, hopefully not my last"

Jeff turned and kissed me on the lips. I really wanted to love Jeff, but I knew I would never feel the same way about any guy. We stopped kissing and continued our walk. Now I was stuck thinking about my romantic walks with Dan. The small chain dangling on Jeff's chest was a faint reminder of Dan.

I switched our conversation, and we joked about the weather. I didn't want to tear up in front of Jeff. I remarked about the thin layer of snow the ground, and how we were dressed for the summer. It was oddly warm outside for mid-January.

I was wearing dark green cargo shorts, and a black T shirt. Jeffrey was wearing a white tank top, and tight black gym shorts. We were both wearing winter boots because of the small layer of snow on the ground.

I didn't want to make it too obvious, but any chance I got I would peek at Jeff's backside. I wanted to squeeze his soft perfect bottom so bad. I knew he was purposely wearing the tightest black shorts he could find. I knew he didn't need to tie his shoes, but he bent down and pretended to. He knew damn well I was checking him out.

I could barely keep up with the hot young stud, and after walking uphill for over an hour we found a place to rest. We set our backpacks down on a large rock by a waterfall, and took our food out. I reached inside my backpack, and pulled out some sandwiches. Sure it wasn't much, but we were starving. Jeff smiled as I pulled two beers out of the backpack.

The mist from the waterfall spread a cold layer of water on us while we ate. Jeffrey's tank top got soaking wet, and his little pink nipples poked out. His curly blonde hair got soaking wet, and it fell over his piercing blue eyes.

After we ate our food and drank our beers, we lay down to take a break. Jeffrey pulled his wet tank top off, and hung it to dry on a nearby tree. I was much luckier, and my clothes somehow didn't get wet.

I lay on my back and Jeff lay on his belly. Jeff rested his head on my chest. I wondered if this is what he pictured. I knew I wasn't as hot as the guys in his magazine, but maybe he just wanted to be loved.

I wrapped my hands around his back and held him tight. He giggled as I reached down and gave his butt a soft squeeze. I caressed his back while softly kissing him on his pink lips. He place his hands under my belt, feeling me get hard.

Sadly, we were interrupted when a young couple showed up. Luckily, they didn't see our romantic embrace, and their voices interrupted us. I let go of him, and he got up to grab his tank top off the tree.

I grabbed my backpack, and we slowly headed out. A few minutes later we were back on the trail home. Luckily, we were going downhill and this would be much easier. Once we knew we were alone, we held hands again. We didn't say much to each other, we just listened to the birds chirping and the animals singing.

I found the perfect spot. I had an idea. I could only resist him for so long.

I took his hand and led him to the biggest tree I could find. With my back pressed against the tree, I pulled his body tight against mine. I pressed by hand under his ear, and kissed him firmly on his soft pink lips. It quickly turned from a firm wet kiss, to us passionately making out.

He moaned in my ear as I grabbed hard at the outside his tight black shorts. He let go of my waist, and squeezed me under my belt. Our kissing turned even more passionate. The tips of our tongues pressed together, as our cocks hardened between our bodies.

I reached into his shorts, and grabbed his soft butt hard. I slowly slid my finger up and down between his warm butt cheeks. He gasped as I tried to push my finger inside him. He turned around and bent over, knowing how much I couldn't resist.

He leaned all the way back, and kissed me softly on my lips. With his ass pressed against me, I slid my hand inside his shorts again. This time I managed to slide my finger inside his tight pink hole. His curly blonde hair rubbed against my face, as I slowly pushed my finger deeper.

He bent all the way down, and pushed his shorts and underwear over his boots.

I quickly got down on my hands and knees. I couldn't wait to stick my tongue deep inside his tight exposed hole.

Just as I was about to stick my tongue inside him, we heard footsteps nearby. I quickly pulled up his shorts and underwear. A string of pre-cum pressed between my underwear and throbbing cock. I really want to eat his cute butt, but I knew the night was young.

We smiled at the elderly couple walking their dog. If only they knew what we had been doing seconds early. If I only they knew how mad I was that they interrupted us.

Thankfully we were only a short walk back to the cabin.

I sat down on the couch, exhausted from our long hike. Jeff wasn't so tired, and he had other ideas.

With his back towards me, he stood in front of the big cabin window. He grabbed his phone and put on some loud classic rock. Jeff wiggled his hips with gusto, and he jammed the music.

He turned back and smiled at me.

"Do you want me to Dance for you?"

Before I could even answer, he pulled his tank top up over his smooth shoulders.

"I do now, that's for sure" I said, smiling.

He dropped his shirt to the floor, and continued moving faster. He grabbed his little black shorts, and pretended to pull them down. But he was just teasing me, and he pulled them back up again.

With his hips moving from side to side, he slowly removed his tight black shorts. He continued dancing in his tight white underwear. His tight white underwear barely hid his smooth hairless butt as he rocked his body from side to side. He continued teasing me, and slowly pretended to remove his underwear.

He turned around to face me, and smiled as he slid his hands up and down his body. His long cut cock dangled between his legs as he rocked back forth. He pretended to pull his underwear down just beneath his 'v' shape, but pulled them back up. He pushed his hands inside his underwear, as he slowly walked over to the couch.

Pressing one foot into the couch and one on my thigh, he pushed his underwear back and forth against my mouth. He was so close to my open mouth, that I could almost taste him.

I slowly slid my hands up his smooth legs wanting to caress him so badly.

"No hands it's my show". He said, pushing my hands off him.

He placed my hands down on my lap, and slowly pulled his underwear down. He jerked his long cut cock up and down inches away from mouth. I tried wrapping my lips around him, but he kept pulling away from me. He pulled his underwear back up and slid down my body.

Using his teeth, he undid the button to my cargo shorts. He stood up, and pulled my shorts down past my knees. There was no hiding how hard I was as he straddled my lap and grinded against me.

"Remember, no touching" He whispered in my ear.

It wasn't fair at all. I wanted to grab every part of his hot body. He grinded his soft body faster and faster against mine. He teased his lips so close to my body that I could feel his warm breath on me. He got off me, and stood up and turned around. He grinded his butt up and down inches away from my rock hard cock. He was torturing me, and he knew it.

He stood in front of me, and reached inside his underwear. He stroked himself up and down against his underwear until he was rock hard. He came much closer to me, this time he removed his cock from his underwear. He thrusted his body back and forth, pushing his hard cock inches away from my lips. He was so close I could almost taste him.

He peeled his underwear down, and his erect cock flew forward. He pulled his underwear off, and threw it on my face. He smiled as I grabbed the underwear and sniffed it. He rocked back and forth faster to the music, and stroked himself closer and closer to my mouth. Just as I thought he was finally going to push his cock in my mouth, he turned back around.

He wiggled his butt from side to side while he jerked himself off. He turned back and smiled at me while grinding his butt back and forth. His cute butt was only and inches away from my lips.

"I want you to jerk off to me, and think about coming in me."

That wasn't hard since I was pretty close. That wasn't hard because I had wanted his naked body all day. It wasn't hard because his little strip show was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I don't know where he got these moves, but damn he was good.

He wiggled his ass and grabbed his butt, spreading his cheeks wide apart. He rocked his hips, and moved his body faster and faster. His blonde curly hair flew back and forth, and he held his little hole open for me gawk at. But it's what he did next that made explode. I couldn't control it much longer. I reached into my underwear and jerked myself up and down.

He got on his hands and knees, and crawled away from the couch. He spread his legs wide apart and rocked his smooth body back and forth. His grabbed his ass, and spread his cheeks wide apart. His little pink hole was clearly visible, and he knew how much I wanted it. He took his finger and slid it around his exposed hole, and slowly pushed it inside.

"I going to fucking explode!" I bellowed, still watching his little show.

He turned around and squatted down on his knees. I held my cock and it exploded everywhere. I meant to shoot it in his mouth, but it shot all over his face and curly hair. He wrapped his lips around me and finished the rest of my load.

He leaned up and firmly planted a kiss on my lips, ensuring I could taste myself all over his lips.

I was sure that was it. I was sure his little show was finally over. But I was wrong, so very wrong.

He stood up and held his cock in place. He pressed it against my lips, and rubbed it slowly back and forth. I tried to wrap my lips around him but he kept pushing me away. He rocked his body back and forth, until he finally pushed it deep in my mouth. I eagerly wrapped my lips around him. He grabbed my big sweaty head and rocked me back forth until he suddenly stopped.

He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed his cock. He stroked himself faster and faster.

His face turned bright red and he shot his load. He shot half in my mouth, and the rest shot all over my lips and goatee. Some of it even landed on my hairy chest. He tasted so sweet and sour at the same time. I gasped, thinking we were done for the night.

He sat on my lap, and pressed his hand under my T shirt. Our tongues pushed together deep in each other's mouths, and I caressed his smooth backside. Our sweet juices mixed together on our moist tongues.

He picked up his clothes and got dressed, making sure to bend down as much as he could. He even held his butt wide open for me to gawk at. I pulled up my shorts and buttoned them back up.

He had no idea of what I had in store for him. The night was still young, and I was going to prove it to him.

We lit the fire, and we ate steak and potatoes for dinner. After having a few too many glasses of red wine, we placed a mattress on the floor.

"No more teasing, I want you naked on your belly". I ordered him.

He smiled and quickly tore his clothes off. His perfect naked body pressed against the soft mattress. I took my shirt off and grabbed a small bag from my backpack. I had a few surprises for Jeff tonight.

He smiled as I spread warm massage oil all over his smooth naked back. I took my shirt off, and slid my bare chest against his oiled-up back. I started working my way down his body, taking my time to see which spots made him tingle.

I crouched down behind Jeff on the mattress, and pushed my pants and underwear down. I pressed my lips against the back of his neck, and slowly worked my way down. I kissed every part of his soft backside until I got to his waist.

I couldn't resist him anymore, and I put the massage oil down.

I kept massaging his shoulders, and I pressed my face deep between him. I held his butt wide apart, and teased him with long even licks. I stopped licking him up and down, and pushed my tongue inside his tight pink hole. He shook up and down as I tried to push my index finger inside him. Realizing I could barely fit my finger inside him, I went back to licking him. I held his butt wide open, and pushed the tip of my tongue in and out of him. I stopped licking him, and tried again. My finger could barely find its way inside him.

I was going to need something more if wanted to be rough with him. I came prepared this time, and I wanted it to be our perfect night. I wanted him to remember this night forever. I didn't mind licking his butt up and down all night, but I really wanted to go all the way with him.

With my tongue still sliding in and out, I let go off his butt and reached inside my bag.

I took my tongue out of his butt, and tried teasing my finger in him again. I grabbed the lube and a little glass toy. I poured the lube between his cheeks, and slowly pushed my lubed up finger in him. Finally, I was getting somewhere. I pushed in a bit further while caressing his ass with my other hand. He moaned louder and louder while I fingered him faster and faster. I pulled my finger out of him and slowly pushed the toy in. I wasn't having any luck with the toy, and was barely able to get it inside his tight hole.

"Go on your back" I suggested.

He quickly flipped over on his back. I could tell he was scared, but he also wanted it so bad. I pressed my tongue the tip of his cock, and jerked him up and down. Wrapping my mouth around him, I tried to push the toy back in. I sucked him down, and tried to help him relax as I pushed the toy in again.

I stopped sucking him off, and slowly pushed the toy inside him. His cock swelled up, and pointed high up in the air.

"That feels fucking amazing" he gasped, as I pushed the small toy all way inside him.

I kissed him gently from his neck, taking my time to lightly chew on his nipples. My wrist was starting to get tired from sliding the toy back and forth.

He moaned so loud, we could barely hear the fire crackling. I knew I had fit the toy all the way in him, now it was my turn to go deep inside his little hole.

"Are you ready for me?" I asked, slowly pulling the toy out.

He closed his eyes, and a loud moan came from his mouth.

I pushed his legs up against his chest, and my cock swelled inside him. I pulled out again, and pushed back in. I could barely fit inside him, but it felt so good. I leaned all the way down and whispered in his ear.

"Relax, I promise I'll go slowly"

It wasn't working he was way too tight for my thick swollen cock. I pushed his legs down and kissed him on the lips. I wasn't about to give up, I had to go back inside his tight little hole.

I glanced up at the window, and saw the caretaker stroking himself up and down. Now, I really had to go back inside Jeff. I had to show both of them how good I was. I smiled at him and decided to give him the show of his life.

"Come and ride me" I suggested.

I grabbed the lube and poured it all over myself. My cock was so swollen it was almost purple. There was already a small string of pre-cum leaking from the tip. Jeff squatted down on my lubed up cock, and slowly settled down on me.

I raised my legs up a little bit and held his waist, as he pushed further down on me. Jeff was so busy trying to hide the pain, that he didn't notice the caretaker at the window. To my surprise, Jeff started riding me up and down, slamming his body into my waist. His long cock swung hard against my belly as I opened his tight hole.

Jeff leaned all the way back, and caressed my swollen balls.

"You're...you're... all...the way...in me!"

I smiled up at him and nodded, my cock was so swollen I was about to explode. I leaned up and grabbed his back, pulling him down on my heaving body. His head fell on my shoulder, and I grabbed his butt hard throwing both of us back and forth.

"Fuck my daddy!" He moaned.

"Oh shit I'm sorry!"

"You can call me that anytime" I said, swelling up in him.

I watched the caretaker from the corner of my eye. Jeff was moving so fast and moaning so loud, he still didn't notice him watching us make love.

The caretaker pulled his pants and underwear down, slowly jerking himself up and down by the window. Even with the little bit of light, I could see his beer can cock hanging out. I knew how jealous he was, and how bad he wanted to be part of this.

Jeff took my hands off his ass, and pressed my hands firmly against the mattress. His body pushed back and forth on me, while we made out passionately. He let go of my hands and locked his arms underneath my big sweaty body.

I lifted my legs up and grabbed his butt hard, shoving his smooth body back and forth on top off me. He dropped his head on my shoulder, making his moans obvious.

"Fuck me daddy!" He moaned.

He leaned back, and pressed his hands against my big sweaty chest. He pinched my nipples so hard it almost made me explode in him. I let go of his ass, and grabbed his waist shoving him faster and faster on top of me.

I couldn't hold out anymore, I was really going to explode. I didn't want to tell him about the caretaker, I wanted to give him a warm surprise. Just as I was about to explode he let go of my chest, and pinched both my nipples again.

I placed one hand on his back, and one hand on his butt. With all my strength I held him tight against me, and shoved my tongue deep in his mouth. We stop for a minute, and enjoyed the warm sensations of each other's bodies. I could tell that he was finally enjoying me pushing inside him. But he wanted to go faster. He wanted to feel everything.

He rode me faster and faster, his young naked body still pressing against me.

His loud moaning turned into a big smile. I smiled back at him between moans, gripping his ass with all my strength as my load shot deep into him. He stopped kissing me and leaned all the way back.

"Oh fuck...damn...shit...wow....!" He bellowed.

With my cock still throbbing inside him, he reached down and jerked himself off. Within seconds he shot his massive load all over my heaving chest.

Jeff fell forward on top of me, and I slowly pulled my numb cock out of him. I wanted to suck him dry but I was so exhausted. Jeff was so exhausted that he fell asleep in my arms. His legs pressed against mine as I pulled the blanket over our naked bodies.

"Just going to the bathroom" I whispered in Jeff's ear.

12