The Cable Guy

Story Info
Addie and her husband realize a life long fantasy!
3.5k words
4.52
33.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,073 Followers

Prologue

This story contains interracial and bisexual sex.

All characters involved in any sexual activity is at least 18 years old.

Sober, we would never have done it! We would never have had sex with the cable guy! As it was, he ended up fucking my wife, and I sucked my first, hopefully not my last, cock.

It happened last year on the fourth of July weekend. Covid-19 restrictions meant we couldn't have our usual 4th of July barbecue. Adding insult to injury, the cable service was shitty, losing the connection, and when it was on, pixellating.

Adelaide and I were three sheets to the wind. We started the day with beer, then switched to a pitcher of Lemon Drop Martinis. We were drunk, stumbling around the house doing our favorite foreplay, playing grabass.

"Call the cable company. At least we can watch television."

"They won't come out on a holiday."

"Well, call them and set up an appointment for the first available time."

I called, and miracle of miracles, our cable company had an emergency service appointment available. I jumped at the 2-4 pm time.

We spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon drinking and giving each other oral sex without cumming. It was a game we played, using sucking and licking as foreplay for a great fuck later.

At 49 and 50, respectively, my wife and I are like the line from an old blues song; we're built for comfort, not for speed.

Marathon fucking was great in our twenties, but in our fifties, it was exhausting. We like to let our arousal build to the point where we can't take it anymore, then have a long slow fuck and pass out.

It was a blistering hot 90+ degree day, and we were casually dressed for the weather, me in baggy gym shorts and a matching t-shirt. Adelaide wore one of my old t-shirts and panties.

We've been married 32 years, and Adelaide is still the sexiest woman I know. We've both added a few pounds over the years. Mine is mostly in my gut, while Addie's is in her ass and breasts. I love the way she jiggles when she walks!

We were virgins marrying right out of high school. Everything we knew about sex we learned together.

Over time Addie, with my encouragement, got into exhibitionism, showing off her 36G tits. She usually did this when we vacationed, and she let her hair down.

We had same room sex with close friends we shared suites with while on vacation a couple of times. That was the extent of our kinkiness until this fateful day!

While we waited for the cable guy, Addie gave me one of her porn star quality blowjobs, causing my toes to curl but stopping just before I cummed.

I returned the favor, licking her shaved pussy until just before she cummed. It was our kind of edging, taking each other to the brink and stopping, letting the anticipation build.

I received a text that the cable tech was on his way. Addie was on her knees, licking my tool like it was an all-day sucker.

"We better stop, Addie. The cable guy is on his way. If he sees you sucking me, he may want a blowjob too."

"Mmm! Now that would be different! Two cocks to suck!"

"Yeah, right! We've talked about this! It ain't gonna happen!"

We've had similar conversations for years. Sometimes I initiated them; sometimes, Addie did. The conversation played into our fantasy of bringing a third into our marriage bed. We admitted to each other years ago that it was only a fantasy that added spice to our sex life. We thought we would never have the nerve to do it.

The doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of the cable guy. Addie went into the kitchen to fix some sandwiches while I opened the door. The cable tech was a tall, muscular Black guy, late twenties, with a shaved head, wearing a surgical mask.

He immediately noticed my wife bending over in the kitchen, retrieving something from the lower cabinets. Her panties had pulled tight across her ass, emphasizing her bubble butt and creating a pronounced cameltoe.

He continued ogling her butt as I led him past the kitchen to the den where the modem was. I asked, and he agreed to run another line to our bedroom. The long cable run from the modem weakened the signal. He suggested moving the modem from the den to the living room, central to the den, and our bedroom.

"Addie, would you move the books from the shelves in the living room? The cable tech s going to move the modem to improve our signal."

She was still on all fours rummaging through the cabinets. She turned, and the t-shirt gaped open, exposing her big jugs nearly to the nipple.

The cable guy's eyes widened, and I noticed a bulge in his pants. It was a lot like when Addie flashed strangers when we were on vacation. I loved seeing the reaction of other men when they saw my wife's physical charms!

"Okay," she replied, eying the cable tech as he went into the den.

One of our fantasies was to have a black man as the third. We have minimal contact with Black people in our lily-white suburb. Add to that it was one of our fantasies, and that set the stage for an afternoon of interracial debauchery!

I watched from the kitchen bar with both of them in full sight as she knelt and started to move things. The gusset of her panties pulled between her meaty pussy with a lip on either side.

While fixing another pitcher of martinis, I watched the cable guy enjoy the view as Addie worked. It was strange to have another man see what only I had seen until then.

My cock hardened as I watched him watch Addie, and I imagined him fucking my wife, his black tool filling and stretching her pussy.

After a few minutes, she had everything moved, the area clear, and came back out to the bar for a fresh drink as he worked. A few minutes later, he said he needed to go to his truck and exited our home.

We sipped our drinks while I played with her pussy and breasts, and she caressed my cock.

"The cable guy enjoyed the view when you were on your knees in the kitchen and living room."

"What? Why didn't you tell me I was showing off my goodies," she giggled.

"Because like him, I was enjoying the view AND enjoying him seeing your goodies!"

"Do you think he enjoyed the view," she asked.

"Yes, he did! He got hard. I got a stiffie watching him watch you!"

She leaned on the counter. I moved behind her, pulled her panties down, and started playing with her ass. She hissed when my finger ran between her moist swollen labia.

"When he comes back in, he's going to know what you're doing back there."

"And?"

"Well...I don't know! What if he wants to watch or something," Addie said, rotating her ass against my finger.

"You've flashed people before."

"But this is different. We've been drinking, and you know how we get when we drink."

"Would you like to flash him?"

"Maybe!" Addie squirmed against my finger in her pussy. I could feel and hear her wetness.

"Do you want to go farther?"

"I don't know! What would he think? What if he doesn't want to fuck an old fat White woman?"

"You're not fat," I said emphatically, "you're curvy. Besides, I hear Black men like their women with a little meat on their bones."

"I hear they have big cocks," Addie said, moistening her lips.

Addie finished her drink and held her glass out for a refill. I refilled her glass. I bent her over the kitchen counter facing the door the cable guy would come in from outside, pulled out my cock, and started rubbing it between her ass cheeks.

The cable guy re-entered. He paused briefly, looking in our direction then and stepped back into our den to work. I began fingering her from behind.

"You should stop. We're going too far."

"We're just playing out one of our fantasies this time with an audience. Think about the sex we'll have, imagining all the nasty things we could have done with him."

I held my cockhead to keep it from going too far into Addie's pussy. Addie's hips were thrusting, trying to get me further in her.

We were so hot we probably would have fucked right then. But the cable guy stepped in to ask if I knew where the primary junction box for our home was.

His eyes widened when I pulled out of my wife's pussy, and she moaned.

I told him I did, and we stepped outside so I could show him.

"I hope we're not embarrassing you."

"Sir, my job is to improve your cable service. Whatever you and your wife do is your business."

I returned inside and could see him through the kitchen window in plain view of us. I pulled Addie's tits out and started fondling and sucking them. She was nearly naked with her panties rolled around her hips and the t-shirt pulled above her breasts

"What're you doing," she asked, glancing out the window?

"Putting on a show for the cable guy!" I could see him watching out of the corner of my eye.

"Are you sure about this? This could get out of hand."

"Would you fuck him?"

"I don't know, baby! I know we've talked about it. I think I would if you wanted me to."

I pulled my cock out and put it in Addie's hand. She gave me a drunken leer, dropped to her knees, and began giving me one of her pornstar quality blowjobs, sucking me with lots of slurping, tongue action, and saliva running down her chin.

I glanced at the kitchen window to see the cable guy standing there unabashedly watching us. He turned away, finished whatever he was doing, and starts back to the kitchen door.

"He saw you sucking my cock," I say to Addie.

"I know! I saw him! Let's give him a good show!"

She cuts her eye toward the door and pulls her t-shirt over her tits.

The technician stops dead in his track when he enters with a stunned look on his face. Addie smiles at him with her mouth full of my cock and continues sucking.

"Well, what are you waiting on," I ask. Addie beckons him to come over.

He hesitates for a second, then walks into the kitchen. My hand is on the back of my wife's head as she continues to suck. Her exhibitionist streak, fueled by several Lemon Drop Martini's, is in full force.

We're both crazy with lust, realizing we were going to realize our fantasy.

"Come on," I said, motioning for him to come closer.

"Are you sure about this, sir?"

He stroked his cock through his pants with an open palm. He can't take his eyes off of Addie.

"Yes," I" reply. "Right, Addie?"

Addie nods around my cock in her mouth and beckons for the cable guy to come closer.

He does and drops his pants, displaying a nice 9" cut cock. Addie turns her head to see, and her eyes widened.

"Mmm! Give me that licking stick!"

I pull out and step to the side. Without any hesitation, my wife turns and takes him in her mouth.

I nod, encouraging him to take control. He does, grasping her head and fucking her mouth. Addie loves that feeling of being out of control and being forced.

I motion for him to sit on the barstool. He does, and my wife stands and pulls her panties off.

"Fuck me while I suck his cock!"

She's so wet that one thrust, and I'm balls deep. She's trying but losing concentration on his cock as I fuck her. A threesome is a first for us, and we're both on sensory overload.

"Fuck her mouth," I say.

He and I spit roast Addie. I'm behind her holding her hips and pulling her back into my cock each time I thrust. The cable guy is sitting on the barstool, holding her head in his hands and mouth fucking her.

Addie is licking, sucking, and slurping with saliva running down her chin. He is gripping her head, and his lips are pulled back in a snarl displaying even white teeth as my wife sucks his black dick.

Watching my wife suck a black cock while I fuck her is too much for me. I cum hard, driving my cock deep in her pussy and spewing my load deep in Addie. Spent, I step back and motion for him to take my place.

Sober, we never would have gone this far. Addie was sucking a stranger's cock, a Black cock, and was about to get fucked by one. My cock was stiffening, something that had not happened in years. Usually, I'm a one-and-done kind of guy!

The cable guy steps behind Addie grasps her hips, and thrust home, burying his tool in my wife's pussy.

"Oh my God," I gasped, watching another man's cock enter the pussy where only I had been before. My stomach did a 360, and I swallowed hard several times.

"AWW fuck," She gasps, her eyes widening. "He's so big!"

Initially, she shrinks away, overcome by his size and the power of his thrusting. Then she gets a death grip on the kitchen counter and begins pumping back to get him deeper.

"How is it, baby?"

My emotions are all over the map. Another man is fucking my bride of 32 years.

"He's so deep, so deep!" Addie's voice trails off into a whimper.

Addie has a death grip on the kitchen counter with one leg on a stool and the other on the floor as he pounds away. I step to the side to get a better look. My wife's pussy and the cable guy's cock are covered in foam. Her cunt lips are swollen and edged in pink, contracting then flare out with each thrust, his ebony tool outlined by her inner pinkness.

"Your wife is a great fuck," he gasps out without missing a stroke.

He grabs a handful of her tits, squeezing so hard that Addie gasps for air in pain but doesn't make him stop. He continues fucking her hard and deep. Addie's eyes roll back in her head, exposing the whites of her eyes. She is totally into it!

"Fuck him good, baby!"

"It's so good, darling, so fucking good," Addie moans! I had never heard her sound so sexy!

I'm experiencing a riot of emotion from jealousy to sexual arousal more intense than any I ever had. I simultaneously want to snatch him off my wife and can't stop watching!

"Don't cum in her! Anywhere else is okay."

Addie is perimenopausal. She still has infrequent periods. Getting pregnant is a remote but real possibility. I have a fleeting, crazy thought of her being pregnant by a black man. I shake my head to clear it of the idea.

He suddenly pulls out. "Turn around and hold your tits up," he orders Addie, pulling out of her pussy.

I swear I heard a pop, like a cork being pulled from a bottle.

Addie looks at me, and I nod my approval. She kneels in front of him, opens her mouth and holds her tits up. He groans as he shoots thick ropes of cum on her face and jugs.

Addie rubs his cum into her tits, her eyes going from him to me and back again.

"You need to clean him up," she says

"Ain't happening!"

In one of our fantasies, we share a cock, usually after our fantasy partner has cum. It wasn't my thing, but it made our sex hot.

"I sucked his dick AND fucked him! You could at least complete our fantasy fuck!"

Addie's voice was rising, getting that screechy edge to it.

The cable guy stood between us, his cock hanging out gleaming, drops of cum dripping to the floor. He has a half-smile on his face, tracking our argument like a spectator at a tennis match. He obviously had no problem with me sucking his cock.

Sober, I wouldn't have done it. But if we were both sober, we wouldn't have gone this far.

I dropped to my knees, putting his dick at eye level, semi-rigid, and pulsing. I took him in my hand and stroked it a few times. Even with my large hands, my fingertips barely met.

"Go ahead, baby! Do it," Addie said, her eyes large and luminous.

His cum was still wet, glistening on her face and jugs where she rubbed it in.

I looked at Addie, who was wide-eyed, her lips moist and parted. She grasped the cable guy's cock from my hand and guided it into my mouth.

The head of his cock touched my mouth. A riot of emotions ran through my mind. I didn't want to do it; I didn't want to suck this black man's cock. But as part of our fantasy Addie had sucked and fucked him! To complete the fantasy, I had to.

I opened my mouth, and Addie pushed his cock into my mouth.

I'm not sure what I expected, but his cock in my mouth felt stiff but pliant. He moved his hips slowly, pumping in and out of my mouth. I was still holding it, looking up at him, stroking him as he mouth fucked me.

"Come on, baby! Show him what we can do."

Addie pulled his cock from my mouth and took it in hers. She bobbed enthusiastically, all the while staring from the cable guy to me.

"You look so fucking hot sucking him!"

I pulled his cock from Addie's mouth and emulated her, my head bobbing on his thick black tool. It wasn't so bad, especially sharing it with my wife. He hardened while I was sucking him, and I felt a faint ache at the corners of my mouth.

"You're a natural," Addie said, stroking my back as I sucked.

I groaned in disappointment when Addie took his cock from me and began sucking him again.

I was enjoying sucking a cock and sharing it with my wife. We passed it back and forth, verbally encouraging each other as we did.

His balls, the size of small chicken eggs, swung freely as my wife sucked him. He groaned when I took them in my hands, rolling them like the captain rolled the steel balls in The Caine Mutiny.

When I took my turn sucking him this time, Addie lay on the floor and took my cock in her mouth. I almost lost it! Addie was sucking my cock while I was sucking the cable guy's cock was better than anything we ever imagined!

The cable guy's cock was pulsing and thrusting. He was about to cum! I was ambivalent about him cumming in my mouth. I feared what it would say about me if I swallowed his cum.

I was about to pull him out of my mouth when the first blast of cum bathed my tonsils. I gagged at the unexpected flood then reflexively swallowed to keep from drowning.

The more he came, the more I swallowed, gulping down torrents of cum. He must not have cum in weeks! I held his cock in both of my hands, gulping down his load. The taste was incredible, and I couldn't get enough.

"You've got to share, baby," Addie said, snatching him from my mouth.

He squirted cum on my face before my wife got him in her mouth and finished him off.

I rocked back on my heels, wiped my face with my open palms then looked up at the grinning cable guy.

"Lick your fingers," he said.

I did, starting with the palm of my hand and then to each finger, inserting a finger in my mouth and licking his cum from them. Addie grabbed my hand and finished licking his cum.

"I had better be going," he said, straightening his clothes, "I have other calls to make. The repairs are done. Please sign the work order."

"Would you like a drink," I asked, signing the repair order?

"No, thank you, sir. I'm working and have other calls. Maybe another time!"

"You know where we live," I said, walking him to the door with my arms around my naked wife's waist. "Happy Fourth of July!"

Addie and I watched him get in his truck and pull off. I smacked my lips, the aftertaste of his cum still in my mouth. It wasn't that bad, kind of like a sour lemon gumball. It didn't taste that bad at all!

"I've still got cum on my tits if you want some more."

I took Addie's jugs in my hand and began licking them, relishing the taste. We had passed a milestone, and Our lives would never be the same again!

Schaka
Schaka
3,073 Followers