The Café Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers touched soft, very wet flesh.

Her tongue went across her lips and she lightly kissed him upon his, "We fucks proper. You do what you like, and I do what I likes. No make babies but we fucks hard and for real. Undress now. I wants to sees cock."

Chris undressed. A glance back towards the stair door as he got down to his underpants. A worry Toma would, all of a sudden, appear just as he got naked. Perhaps enraged, perhaps about to thump him, knee him in the balls and spoil that happy capability Milka seemed so keen upon. Or - just to watch. Watch himself being cuckolded. He had heard some men liked that. Chris was not sure he would find it easy to perform to an audience. He lowered his pants.

"Nice cock - not as big as Toma's but nice. I like. Now I suck?"

Chris felt almost a fool standing like that. A glance at a mirror and there he was. At least he had taken his socks off but there he was, not quite the slim, young Toma, not that he had seen Milka's husband naked, but a fifty-year old man standing with, admittedly a very upright, erection and beside him a completely topless young woman in a plum coloured skirt.

And then in the mirror he saw the movement. Milka bobbing down, her breasts wobbling as she did so. Like watching a porn film on a screen, he saw the girl, her fair hair and her pigtails giving her a more than exotic look, engulfing his knob - and at the same time he felt it. Fuck!

His eyes flicked to the real image and there was the top of Milka's head hiding his cock, actually sucking it, but back in the glass he could see, as well as feel, her sliding lips. No set up - it was real.

"Show me where you had operation." She made the motion of scissoring with her fingers.

Chris lifted up his scrotum and pointed to the little red line where the doctor had done the deed.

Milka nodded. "Yes, that is good. You good man. Good uncle."

Chris dropped his scrotum, leaving his cock standing in front of Milka's face.

"Mmmm, I likes to suck the cocks. Not today but another day I let you comes in mouth. I shows you it all on my tongue." Her tongue flicked out and Chris imagined. "Maybe I sucks Toma and show you that." A giggle. "You fucks and I sucks Toma. One men each end of me. Toma might not like but..." she shrugged, "but we see. I likes. Come, bed."

Leaving clothes behind Milka pulled him into the bedroom and towards the bed, still in her plum coloured skirt. She pulled him by his cock. The curtains were not drawn and through the sash window glass he could see people working in the brightly lit offices opposite. Above the shops, the upper floors opposite had been converted into modern office space. Category 2 lighting, clean modern partitioning and grey desks with computers. Normal day to day things going on in the offices over the road. Really Chris should be back at his office just like the working shirt-sleeved young men and bloused young women he could see. Hopefully they could neither see the naked fifty-year old man nor the topless young woman. The light in the bedroom was off. They would not be discernible he thought.

Milka undid her skirt and let it fall. A momentary sight of perfection, her right knee a little forward but not really causing her hip to obscure the delightful triangle of fair curls, a little darker than her head. Where the penis and balls would hang on a man, Chris could discern through the curls both the plumpness of her mons and the little divide running down to that soft, wet flesh he had already touched. He watched as she turned revealing her delightful buttocks as she pulled back the covers to the bed. Superb to watch her get in and settle herself down. Such a delightful wriggle as she snuggled - yes, that was the word - into the bed. Chris had lusted after her down in the café day after day, yet had not a thought that very morning that he would not simply be seeing her behind the counter but... but, lying naked on her bed and, and... He swallowed as Milka opened her thighs in invitation, revealing her swollen and wet sex - wanting him to copulate with her. To poke his erection at the pink, hairy pudenda that was really Toma's domain.

"The fucks, Chris, the fucks."

He knelt on the bed and pulled the covers over Milka and himself.

"Lie on me, Chris, and fuck. Let me feel your cock."

No preliminaries, it was clear Milka wanted him inside. She guided him (though he did rather know where 'it' was). A wonderful exhale into his ear as he slipped into her channel. Was this really the first time a naked cock, unsheathed in latex, had entered her? Down below in the café was Toma looking up at the ceiling imagining - no, knowing - in some ways Milka's real virginity was being taken. Was a penis however big covered entirely in a latex sheath very much different from a plastic dildo? Was not the (lovely) spurting of a cock within a woman the real taking of virginity, the passing of the male sexual fluid (even if in Chris' case without the little swimming 'chaps') the real thing?

So wet and so easy to slip forward up into the woman. Classic sexual intercourse complete with Milka locking her ankles over his back, holding his cock hard within her.

"Fucks, fucks, fucks!" It was so obvious how much Milka enjoying being - fucked. She had told him Toma and she had been at it a lot that weekend and, already that very morning, Toma had used a plastic dildo on her and she had sucked him dry. He slowed his strokes and pulled himself downwards to give himself the chance to suck upon Milka's breasts - and have a little chew.

Obvious again how much Milka enjoyed that. Remarkable too how easily Milka came. It had taken quite some effort often enough with his ex-wife, but this girl was shivering and moaning so quickly. Not exactly 'premature ejaculation' - she could carry on after orgasm, unlike Chris, and most clearly wanted to, her words in his ear showed that.

"More fucks!" Chris had not expected her to kiss him. He had expected sexually intimacy, the joining of genitalia, but lips on lips quite another thing but there they were, Milka's pretty mouth upon his own and her tongue seeking ingress. Her tongue stabbing as his penis 'stabbed' her.

Chris tried, he really tried not to release too soon, but he had not fucked for a long while. Perhaps the degree of Milka's wetness let him carry on for longer than he would 'normally' or did that just add to his readiness to ejaculate; the lesser friction, indeed very little friction really, balancing the excitement of feeling just how liquid she was. A sloshing wetness as his penis moved in and out of the girl. What added to the experience was Milka's sudden gabbling (a rather pejorative word meaning really that Chris did not understand a word. His fault not Milka's!) in her tongue as she clearly felt his spurting. Maybe his ejaculation set her off again. Certainly, she seemed to have a fascination for the fact she had been fucked - properly. As Chris rolled off her, penis shrinking, he watched her pull back the bed clothes and reach down, feeling herself. A big smile on her face. And it was obvious what she was seeking to feel because she brought her fingers up and out with his stuff all over them. A giggle.

"Really in me! Thank you, Chris. A lot of, how you say, cum? See, I slurps it down!"

And she was. Chris had not forgotten her phrase; how could he forget that first time in the café when she had more than alluded to her delight in blow jobs and 'cum.'

Her hand reached under the bedclothes, closing over his wilting cock.

"All gone," a sigh, "no more cock for Milka. I likes hard cock."

Her eyes moved to the doorway. Was she hoping Toma would come and provide another cock?

"I take shower. You have coffee. Toma make. I be down."

Dressed, Chris descended. Three customers in the café, two at a table, one at the counter. Toma looked up at him and their eyes met. What was Chris to do? Nod to indicate success. Toma was expressionless. Chris sat again at his table and in a few minutes Toma brought a fresh cappuccino; brought it across without a word. The swirl of the foamed milk seemed to have meaning.

12