The Café Pt. 04

Story Info
Chris is watched. It is not just him and the girl upstairs.
5.6k words
4.72
6.5k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Part 4

Milka brought his cappuccino across the next day, setting it down she clutched at her stomach. "Oh! No fucks today. I hurts. Time of month, you knows."

Chris nodded sympathetically. He had been expecting that to turn up.

"Gives Toma a rest, no!" Milka's laugh a delight to hear. "And you. Oh, Chris look sad!"

Still the cappuccino was in prospect. Toma and she did make coffee well.

It had become a routine. Even his colleagues had noticed his extended coffee break, but Chris tended to work late anyway so no one minded his habit. A routine Chris was more than enjoying. And a man who has suddenly become used to regular and excellent sex is naturally a little disappointed when such routine is interrupted. In a way it was a convenient time as the next two days he was to be away on business. Thursday and Friday up North once more. A train journey early in the morning and then back to London on the Friday evening.

Not Chris' normal routine to be in the office on Saturday but he had a report to write. And that meant a morning cappuccino was called for.

"Ha, Chris, working on Saturday? You hard working man. Do you work hard, Chris?"

Not often, he thought, work was not that arousing! Perhaps Toma did, having Milka's permanent sexiness right next to him.

"No fucks still, Chris. Not today."

Chris could not help looking around when she said that, to see no one else was in the café. Milka was being a bit graphic there in the café. They were not alone. In the corner a young woman looked up. Had she heard correctly? Probably not.

The businesswoman was reading papers, perhaps readying herself for a meeting. The remains of a coffee and crumbs from perhaps a croissant on a plate. He admired her dark nylon covered knees. Very shapely. A fine looking if rather too serious looking young woman. He wondered what she would be like in bed; indeed, what it would be like to take her upstairs and do the 'fucks.' When she finished and paid, Chris watched her leave. Her bottom shapely in her skirt.

"You wants fuck her too, Chris? You bad man like Toma, he just say wrong things in my ears about lady."

Chris smiled and shrugged, Toma turned and their eyes met. A mutual feeling. A mutual appreciation of women.

"Toma say I give you blow job if you wants."

Chris swallowed. He had not expected that. "I... if it's not too much trouble." Such an English way of saying 'yes' politely. Yes, he would very much like a 'blow job,' yes, he would very much like to come in Milka's mouth -- please.

Another ascent of the stairs. Not to fuck but to be sucked.

"You sit down there. I get penis out."

A full service! Chris sat, sat on the hard wooden chair again, and watched Milka. Watched as she pulled her tee shirt over her head and undid her brassiere.

"Maybe your cum spills, not on shirt. Better on me. Breasts wipe easy."

Delightfully wobbling breasts as Milka knelt and began to undo Chris' belt. What a thing to have a young woman extracting your penis. Belt undone, button loosened, and fly zipped down. Already he was hard. There was no need for Milka to fish in his underpants for his cock: it was already straining at his waistband. A tug downwards and he was out in the open, the elastic of his waistband then tucked underneath his balls; the whole assembly out in the open.

"I likes cock. I likes hard cock."

Chris knew she did. "How much do you like cocks, Milka, do you kiss them?"

She looked up at him from her kneeling position, "Oh I kiss them lots. I make love to cock." To emphasise or just to thrill Chris, she made circular movements of her tongue tip around her lips, fluttering movements, little in and out movements; all sorts of erotic implications just with her tongue.

And then her mouth descended. Chris already knew she was good with her mouth; well, she had had a lot of practice! Toma and she loved oral sex -- Milka had told her that. Given the cost of condoms, apparently, it was what the couple mostly did. Chris rather thought when they did decide to make a baby there would be so much fucking that it might take barely a single month for conception to happen!

Chris closed his eyes and revelled in what was being done to his penis. Might he, when he came, put his hand on the back of her head? An erotic thing to do, hold the woman down but, there again, he would not want her to choke on his cum. Well, perhaps there might be too much. He had not come since Wednesday after all -- seated and with Milka astride him on the chair.

From knob massage, Milka moved to a steady lip sliding motion up and down his shaft. Easy to imagine if he closed his eyes that he was fucking her, it was a very similar feeling. Gorgeous silkiness caressing -- so wetly -- upon his organ. Soothing away tension -- well certainly when he came all that stiffness would go away!

A noise of a door opening and when Chris opened his eyes there was Toma watching.

"Is that good, Chris?"

In a way rather obviously so. Hearing Toma's voice, Milka came up off Chris' cock leaving it standing up in the air. It was hard, wet and clearly in a state of significant arousal and therefore pleasure.

"You want suck too, Toma?"

An unzipping of fly and the extraction of a half erect penis. Toma pulled across a chair and sat right next to Chris. Two men waiting to be blown by a half-naked kneeling young woman. Two men in a row side by side. Chris watched as Milka lifted her husband's half limp dick and popped it into her mouth. Somewhat of an added bonus to the whole scene. Not only could he feel -- or would feel again -- Milka's mouth but could watch her blowing another man's cock. She was good, good at fellatio, he could appreciate that as much watching as feeling. Toma was anything but limp when Milka raised her head. A second erect penis -- larger of course, and now as wet.

Milka's head descended again but this time back on Chris' cock. Forwards and backwards she went from cock to cock until the sliding of Milka's tongue and lips became all too much. Chris began making 'I'm about to come' noises, even warned Milka -- after all that was both only fair and he hardly wanted her to choose that moment to swop penises leaving his unattended penis to spurt, manfully enough, all over her breasts -- even if they would 'wipe easily.'

Chris resisted the temptation to put his hand on Milka's head and hold her down. But not Toma. It was his hand which came and rested on her head as she received his semen, perhaps making sure she took all his semen.

There was no hiding that he had come. Not when Milka raised her head and showed Toma and him her rather full mouth. Sexual to watch her swallow, see her neck moving.

"Good Chris? I better get back to the café." Toma stood up from the chair and walked towards the door.

"Cock, Toma," called Chris, "cock!"

"Oh yes, I not forget really, best I hide that!"

And Milka and Chris were left alone. Toma had not cum. He had seemingly just ascended the stairs for the suck. Was he saving himself for Milka, only releasing his semen when he really had to? Milka's mouth descended again, interrupting Chris' thoughts. A very gentle suck as he softened in her mouth; a gentle suck to remove all the ejaculated semen; carefully licking it all away. The lovely girl even tucked his flaccid penis away -- and, yes, she kissed it before she did so.

Normal service resumed the following week; as 'normal' as it had been the fortnight before. Chris turning up at the café in the mid mornings most days and being invited upstairs. Normally alone with Milka though once or twice Toma had briefly come up seemingly just to 'look,' perhaps check on his wife, see that she was being looked after; 'seen to' indeed.

"If you maybe comes Sunday we have longer. Café not open. You ring bell?"

Chris was hardly going to turn that invitation down. He had a season ticket; Sundays were included so there was no extra expense on the train; not that he would have begrudged the price of an off-peak return. Not for a cappuccino but something rather more substantial,

"What time?"

"Not early. Ten o'clock. OK?"

Very OK. Funny to travel in on a mostly empty train; funny to travel in casual clothes not a suit; funny to see Soho not on a workday; unusual to see the 'closed' sign in the green painted door of the café as he walked up to the door. He rang the electric doorbell. Through the glass he saw Milka descending the stairs at the back. How exciting to see her in just a pair of pyjamas coming towards the door.

"Good mornings, Chris. How are you?" The door was closed behind him and locked. Did anyone in the street wonder why he was being admitted particularly if they saw Milka in her pyjamas. No cappuccino today, it was straight upstairs, Chris talking normally, asking if the week had been a busy one, had Milka any plans for the day. At the top of the stairs no Toma. Chris had wondered quite where he might fit in. Had he gone out? Surely, he was not in the bedroom. Surely, he was not going to join the couple in bed.

"You look nice, Chris, but nicer not with clothes."

Chris took it as a hint to undress. He caught a sight of himself with Milka in a mirror. Very CFNM again. Lovely Milka in pyjamas, he close beside her naked and, as yet, unerect. He glanced towards the bedroom door. Was Toma in there waiting? It did not encourage immediate erection.

"Come to bed."

Through the doorway as they crossed the sitting room Chris could see the double bed. It was empty; perhaps Toma had gone out for a walk; perhaps to refresh himself having already fucked Milka; recharging his batteries -- his balls -- for more sex after Chris had come and gone. It made Chris wonder how many men Milka could take in succession. He rather got the idea she would be happy to spend a day on her back!

But Toma was not out walking in St. James' Park or around Soho. He was, after all, right there in the bedroom only sitting in a corner on a hard chair; naked and with soft penis. A hard chair as if he was a naughty boy at school. Chris raised an eyebrow at Milka.

"He watch. He watch Milka be fucked."

This seemed a development. Had Toma gone from sullen acceptance that his cock could not provide for all of his nymphomaniac wife's sexual needs, to acquiescing in Chris' 'help' to actually getting a kick from being cuckolded. It was not as if Chris was the bigger man, the younger man, the handsomer man, the man with the bigger cock: quite the opposite. It was not the usual cuckold fantasy, rather Milka being fucked by a man who should have posed no threat to Toma's manliness, his undoubted masculinity. Not the bigger man but the older and smaller man.

Milka's hand reached, her fingers slipped around Chris' soft cock and began to manipulate. Even with Toma's eyes watching expressionless he could not help the reaction; Chris' penis swelling and growing right in front of the other man until it was up in the air with foreskin retracted.

"You undo my buttons, Chris, please."

So, conscious of the watching Toma, Chris' fingers went to the soft material of Milka's top. One by one he undid the buttons and pulled it aside, exposing her full breasts and her hard pink nipples. Dropping to his knees he tugged down the pyjama bottoms and, trying not to think of the watching Toma, buried his face in the soft triangle of curls right in front of his face. Milka's warm scent coming to his nostrils. Could he detect the smell of rubber -- of latex -- had they already been fucking; was he following on? He could not detect that.

Not so easy the foreplay and the fucking; not so easy for Chris to do anything with Toma watching - he rather left it to Milka. And Milka seemed to be going out of her way to do sexual things with Chris; her fingers stroking his tumescent penis very much in Toma's sight; her finger tips slowly making their way up the shaft to pluck at the knob; the way she very deliberately mouthed Chris' balls one by one leaving his cock knocking against her forehead as she did so; the way she kissed him showing her tongue in Chris' mouth; the way she drew him to her breasts to suck upon her nipples and then pushed his head down between her thighs to perform cunnilingus -- all with Toma seeing.

"Looks Toma, how wet Chris' face is. Wet with Milka! Ha ha, I now suck cock."

Chris' eyes met Toma's. The soft penis was now fully hard, standing up before the husband's stomach, aroused by what he was seeing -- watching his wife and Chris. A strained look coming to his face when he saw, and Chris felt, Milka's lips close around Chris' knob. What was the man thinking or feeling?

Chris had seen Toma's eyes flick downwards, watching Milka's face moving towards Chris' penis; seen both the strained look and a jerk from Toma's erection as Milka's lips touched. Was Toma getting quite a thrill from what was happening in front of his eyes? Both hating, perhaps, and yet being aroused by what this other man was doing with his wife? The young man with the clearly larger cock seemingly made to sit in the corner whilst his wife toyed with an older and less well-endowed man.

Milka did not hurry the fellation. It was an exhibition fellate, done for Toma's benefit quite clearly; very much showing her lips and tongue at work. For Chris, wonderful to feel Milka's tongue caress as she drew it up his penis -- very much like the licking of an ice cream cone. Good to watch her open her mouth wide and absorb his knob; remarkable to see just how much she could take into her mouth -- a visual demonstration for Toma. Was she teasing him; was she in some way punishing him -- he looked uncomfortable sitting there seeing all. Yet his strong erection suggested enjoyment; could a man both hate watching his wife being sexually used by another man and yet be intensely aroused by it; or was it simply that Milka was showing off for his benefit and enjoyment; was he enjoying being the cuckold and the voyeur?

It was the same with the fucking. It was not missionary; the sight of Chris' rising and falling arse not what Milka wanted Toma to see. It was reverse cowgirl to start with. Milka getting Chris to lie down, Milka holding Chris' cock up vertically and seemingly looking straight at Toma as she got astride, a knee either side of his thighs and slowly lowered herself. Chris could see around her back; could see Toma staring at Milka, not so much her face as the joining of her legs; quite clearly Toma was watching the sexual connection happen, his legs opening a little wider, perhaps to make himself more comfortable -- maybe he felt his balls getting too warm between his thighs; was that really perspiration on his forehead, was he finding the reality of the imminent sexual intercourse too much to bear; would he suddenly leap from his chair, push his wife back off Chris, leap onto the bed and fuck her as he had done before?

Chris' penis head pushed against hot wetness and he felt the soft flesh 'give.' Delightfully, perfectly -- incredibly really -- Chris was sexually connected once more to the wonderful girl half his age. His penis just inside her. In the corner of the room Toma stared. Was there enough pleasure in such restraint - just watching? It could have been more. Toma could have been tied and his penis, perhaps, restricted and prevented from filling by some sort of male chastity cage; his rather large cock confined and stopped from becoming big -- forced to stay smaller, much smaller than Chris' whilst Chris' free cock fucked Toma's wife

"Toma you wanks cock if you wants." Was she giving permission or merely making an obvious suggestion? Had Toma not touched because he was embarrassed by Chris looking. She had called attention to Toma's tumescence: not that Chris had not been looking at it and wondering. But now Chris watched as Toma reached down, his hand opening to grasp his cock. The man began to wank, his movements in time with Milka's rising and falling upon Chris' erection. So much the wrong way around. Chris should have been the watcher and Toma the man doing the deed.

Milka changed position, very deliberately rising from Chris, holding his penis whilst she turned herself around, even sliding the foreskin wet with her lubrication up and down whilst she did so. Sitting on his hard chair Toma's hand followed suit. Normal 'cowgirl' as the new position, with Toma seeing Chris penis going in and out under her bottom rather than her fair, curly triangle.

So very strange having the man in the corner, an observer, watching every move, every

sexual move made.

Chris kept expecting Toma to join in. Kept expecting the man to rise and take over or, at the very least, offer his cock for Milka to suck. Not a bit of it. He just sat there in the corner, wanking. But not to a finish, not to the fountaining conclusion Chris kept expecting. Toma watched his wife orgasm -- twice; watched Chris when he finally came inside Milka -- Chris so conscious of the watching eyes of the silent man in the corner as Milka's stroking vagina brought him over the brink; felt the man watching even as he shook and groaned whilst the semen left his body; was still watching when Milka rose and let Chris' now limp dick drop from her body.

He could not help it, his eyes returned to the watching man. Toma's eyes were on the disconnection. What was getting him? What made his hand still move. The memory of watching his wife fucking another man, the thought of now fucking his wife or perhaps seeing the evidence of the recent sexual intercourse, the expulsion of Chris' semen into his wife -- it was dripping a little out of her onto his wilted cock.

It was not Toma who showed Chris back to the stairs but Milka; she stood with him as he dressed.

"Coffee machine not on. Can't makes you cappuccino. You like me to makes naked?"

The thought very pleasing. The idea of Milka naked behind the counter; the idea of Milka bringing his cappuccino across to his little table naked; the thought of her bending to place the cup and saucer on the table making her breasts with her sweet pale pink nipples hang and swing; seeing just beyond the cup her delightful fair and curly triangle mounded over her pubis. He could not remember if there were blinds to the café; was it something for another day, another Sunday? A special opening of the café just for him. Would Toma like that? Would Toma wish to be there too? Toma and Milka naked. Perhaps Toma dared by Milka to bring a croissant to him not only naked but erect; what a sight coming out from behind the counter! Perhaps Milka kneeling and extracting Chris' cock from his fly whilst Chris sipped his coffee and took a bite of his croissant.

'A cappuccino, croissant and blow job please.' The idea! Perhaps Toma, condom clad, fucking Milka as she sucked on Chris right there in the café.

Another Sunday, perhaps. He might mention it one day, if he was invited for other Sundays. Would Milka take to the idea? Would Toma?

Milka unbolted the door and Chris passed out into the street.

The week that followed was, again, as 'normal' as before -- if having a regular appointment to fuck a café proprietor's wife could be called normal. And, again, Chris was invited to come there on the Sunday. Very much to come, of course. The invitation made on the Friday. He had walked into the café and immediately noticed just how agitated Milka was. She did not seem able to settle, her movements rapid and when she brought the cup of cappuccino across to his table her hand seemed to be shaking.

"You OK, Milka?"

"Yes, OK, but it's my, my..." she looked momentarily thoughtful, "... ovation time again, I thinks. Toma not able to give me enough fucks today. You drink coffee, then upstairs... please, Chris."

Chris smiled. Her 'ovation' time indeed! She would jump him barely as he reached the top of the stairs. He could see that was what would happen. It would be a 'standing ovation' for her! Him standing, indeed his penis already was, she ovulating; if his semen was not spermless, who knew what might naturally happen when he came inside her.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12