The Café Pt. 05

Story Info
Invited to the bedroom above the café, one last time.
4.2k words
4.54
6.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers

Part 5

On the Sunday, Chris turned up at the café as invited but, unexpectedly, it was not Milka at the door when he rang the bell but Toma. Toma seemingly up for some time as the Expresso machine was in pieces and there were other signs of a major cleaning or re-ordering going on in the kitchen area behind the counter.

"Come," said Toma holding out his hand to be shook, "Milka is ready." He smiled at Chris. "Very ready!"

As surprising as the week before when Toma had been in the bedroom naked and seated on a chair. As Chris came towards the bedroom, he saw Milka spread eagled upon the bed, not simply disporting herself but her wrists and ankles were tied to the four corners, a pillow under her bottom, her pretty mouth gagged with a white handkerchief. Toma had followed Chris up the stairs. That had been surprising as well.

Chris turned and looked at Toma in some puzzlement. "What?"

"We fuck her together. See how she likes a whole hour of fucking."

"I..." But already Toma was undressing and Chris felt he should follow suit.

The way Toma opened his trousers seemed to Chris to say something. Chris felt nervous of exposing himself to the other man, particularly as he was very much erect. There was nothing of that with Toma, not a bit of it. As he revealed his own penis Toma glanced at Chris, a smile, a smile of satisfaction perhaps, as he tugged trousers down revealing his undoubtedly large erect penis and balls. His hand went down and he cupped his hairy and very much hanging balls. A very deliberate act. No vasectomy scar to them -- and Chris felt that was the message. Toma felt himself a real man, a man with fertile balls. So clear he was very proud of his cock, balls, and intact plumbing. Perhaps, or even most likely, that enabled him to tolerate Chris with his wife; the idea, even, that Chris was not really cuckolding him; that he was much more of a man than Chris. Younger, taller, hairier and better endowed. A man able to let his wife enjoy another man, man enough to permit it again and again so his wife could be happy. A strong man, unconcerned at middle aged Chris' fucking, perhaps even seeing Chris as a eunuch -- not a real man at all. Toma permitting himself to be cuckolded -- if he saw it even as that - not out of weakness, but out of strength.

Across the way, the offices on the other side of the road were devoid of people. No one there who might have seen the strange sight of two naked men standing for a moment together with their penises erect; the younger man, the hairier man, then pulling open a foil wrapper and sliding a Durex down his long shaft. It had looked rather better without the now rather incongruous but equally upstanding latex teat at the end. Upon the bed Milka attempted to squirm but she was rather tightly bound.

Tightly bound and revealed. The young woman's sex open and on display; moreover, Milka was very clearly aroused. Looking between her legs, thinking of the softness of her fair curls, Chris could see her lips were engorged and she was clearly wet -- it was a very liquid sex, but there again, when had he seen or felt Milka's sex and it not been like that?

An hour of fucking -- who was to start? Seemingly neither! In Toma's hand Milka's dildo -- a 'third man' at the party. He handed it to Chris. In Chris' mind a sudden flashback forty years to when he was a boy scout being shown the correct way to hand a knife to another scout. Holding the blade of the knife in your hand with the blade facing away from the soft flesh of your palm so that, if the knife was to slip or be pulled away, you would not be cut. The other person taking it by the handle and saying 'mine' as a signal for you to let go. Chris had not forgotten -- nor how to light a fire -- but what was the correct way to pass a plastic dildo? Was it correct for Toma to offer it knob first, or the other way around; and should the knob be fraenum down as a real penis would be or fraenum up to show it was not real? Dildo etiquette indeed!

Toma watching as Chris extended the dildo touching Milka's thighs. The hard end upon the flesh of her thighs, so realistic with its drawn back folds of wrinkled skin, a generous foreskin retracted -- had it been real. The plastic made an indentation in her flesh; a hard poking at her thigh, harder than had it been real.

Chris looked back at Toma for reassurance. Was this what he was meant to do? A nod and smile from the husband, the man's penis rock hard and pointing upwards in its latex sheath. Toma had his arms folded. There was nothing dejected about his manner or pose: quite the opposite, a man who felt himself in control, indeed Chris felt a man comfortable with the situation, quite happy to have the older and less well-endowed man start the fucking. Chris touched the knob end of the dildo to her sex, only briefly, but enough to wet its end, enough to make it slide easily on splayed inner thighs: Chris slid.

Around and around Milka's inner thighs went the hard-plastic knob end. Had it been real the stroking might have been too much for a man, sensitive urethral opening sliding and sliding across Milka's skin. There was no hurry, Chris knew that, Toma expected foreplay and ultimate fucking to go on for an hour -- perhaps more. Teasingly he now brought the dildo closer and closer to Milka's swollen and exposed sex, to touch the edges of her hair strewn and engorged outer labia. A delight to see, female genitalia not coyly half hidden but right there, oval shaped and so desirable. He turned and looked up at Toma. Clearly, he found it the same -- intensely desirable because his erection was as hard and upstanding as Chris' own. Two men with a very clear desire to plunge their penises into that wet and hot oval and release their semen. A fellow feeling. Two men desiring the one woman.

"Fuck her," he said.

Not yet, clearly, with his own penis but the dildo. Chris did not hurry; he prolonged the foreplay before the first of the three penises went in. Holding the plastic penis he ran it over the labia major, running it up and down, pressing down both curls and skin; each circuit just a fraction closer to Milka's centre, until he was running on the very inner edge of the labia. A pause and then a light touch to her clitoris making Milka jump -- as far as she was able in her restraint.

An enjoyable way to spend a morning, poking at a tied up young woman with a plastic penis. Chris was very happy with his task. He knew he would be doing very much the same with his own real penis later. He moved the dildo's head to just lightly caress the soft 'wings' of Milka's inner labia. A light touch to one side and then the other, and then back again; pushing the lips a little outwards to further reveal urethral opening and vagina -- and very much a pool of lubrication. The plastic dildo was clearly going to slide up into Milka like a knife into soft butter. It was time for that.

He turned back to Toma, "Shall I?"

"Fuck her," he said once again. His arms still folded, his penis as hard as before. A man enjoying a sexual show.

And Chris did, a very slow entry. Milka's body suddenly going rigid as she felt the head touch and press. Of course you feel the opening of the vagina, you feel it giving way to the domed end of your erect penis but it was fascinating actually watching it almost for real -- everything real but the penis -- the swollen head being absorbed, millimetre by millimetre and then the shaft inch by inch. In as far as it would go and then Chris drew it back out again.

He fucked, he fucked Milka at different speeds, as fascinated by what he was doing as by Milka's reactions. The girl trying to wriggle, perhaps trying to free herself, even trying to push against the invading plastic. She was tightly bound and could do very little but accept the fucking -- accept what fucking and stimulation was given to her. The first orgasm came.

Chris stood back, stepping back to stand side by side with Toma, and looked down at the girl, the plastic dildo sticking out from her. Toma stepped forward and knelt and began playing with his wife's sex very much as Chris had done. For a while he watched Toma and then sat on the side of the bed and reached across to run his fingers freely over Milka's skin. An opportunity to explore and touch where he had perhaps not touched before. His fingers even touched her face, running over the white gag pulling at her mouth.

It seemed as if his touching of her breasts, his pulling up of Milka's nipples between his fingers set off her second orgasm as much as Toma's work to her sex.

The men paused for a few moments, just looking at the bound woman. Their penises had not deflated at all. Toma's was still as tightly sheathed as before, Chris' as ready as it had been for sexual use. Toma reached and withdrew the third penis and set it aside. It looked to Chris very much like it was time for other penises to be brought into use. Toma's or his first?

"Fuck her," Toma said. What a command -- or was it a request -- Toma telling him to fuck his own wife. Telling him to engage his sexual organ with her -- push his cock into her vagina.

Chris got up off the bed and walked around to its foot. He looked at Toma, "With this?" He reached down and held his own penis.

"Yes. Your cock. My wife."

It could have been truly awful. Milka could have been bound against her will. Unlikely indeed with Milka! But she had not been involved in any of the discussion about what to do with her. All she had said was two days before was, 'We sees you Sunday, yes?' What if he had never met her before? Toma simply inviting him to 'meet the wife' and, actually, fuck. The wife already bound and silenced. Bad thoughts really, but exciting... the girl so tightly bound and gagged -- helpless.

Chris mounted. It was very much that. Milka lying with her thighs held apart there on the bed. All Chris had to do was get up on the bed, position himself over her and then lower himself down. He glanced back at Toma. The man was grinning and watching intently, his hand stroking his sheathed erection. It came to Chris that Toma was really rather excited by what he was seeing -- Chris about to fuck his wife. It seemed he was very much enjoying being the cuckold -- seeing another man with his wife. He wondered, almost thought of asking, whether Toma would like to go one stage further and put his penis -- Chris' penis -- into his wife; not just watch the cuckolding but do it! Was that the ultimate cuckold fantasy? There was no move on Toma's part to do anything like that. Chris lowered himself a little further and again glanced round. Toma was crouching, looking between his wife's legs, clearly wishing to see the moment of contact, perhaps the moment of penetration. Chris obliged, widening his legs so his genitalia hung free; a little further lowering and a gentle pushing forward and he felt soft wetness.

He turned, "Am I on target?"

Toma's teeth were showing through his grin, "Yes, down a few millimetres -- yes, yes. Now!"

Chris thrust and slid in and home. Hot wetness enveloping him. He began to fuck slowly and carefully, trying to keep a little up in the air to let Toma see -- for a time; it was more comfortable in a while to lower himself and lie upon Milka, his body pushing down upon hers, fucking the woman whether she wanted it or not. Of course she did -- he could feel her trying to thrust against him.

Superb steady sexual intercourse and with the unusual and added bonus Chris could take a rest. Indeed, was required to take a rest and prolong the intercourse. Milka was to be fucked for an hour.

He arose pulling himself from the girl, his cock still gloriously hard and very wet. He got off the bed and stood with Toma, his wet cock leaning towards dry sheathed cock.

Toma looked down at Chris' cock. "Yes," he said, "You have good cock. Not big like mine but good. Milka is very happy with it and what you do. My turn."

"Your turn." In effect telling Toma he could fuck his own wife!

Toma might enjoy watching Chris but it was very clear he enjoyed penetrating and fucking Milka. There was also, Chris thought, a desire to show he was more the man. Was he perhaps make a play of having difficultly 'getting in' to show his cock was thicker? Certainly, he fucked for longer and harder than Chris before he extracted his cock. The bulb at the end of the condom had not swelled, it was not full of ejaculated fertile semen. Toma had held back. The condom though had slipped a bit and Toma reached and pulled it back along his shaft towards his body, straightening its wrinkles, making it fit the better. In Chris' mind the amusing thought, had they both been wearing condoms, of two men, in effect, adjusting and tidying their 'dress' like adjusting jackets and ties or pulling down rucked up trouser legs after having been sitting for a long time: or perhaps, the better analogy, of a woman smoothing down her dress after having sat for a time.

Chris' turn and then Toma again. Turn and turnabout. Non-stop fucking for Milka. Strong fucking from repeatedly refreshed men. She orgasmed more than once. She orgasmed a lot more than twice.

Half of the required hour had past, perhaps thirty-five minutes.

"Shall we change positions?" Asked Toma.

"Milka is a bit tied up!"

"Untie her then."

Variety is good in sex. The two men had been busy enough but with Milka released there were three participants. They did not rebind her in a different position. Rather Milka simply rubbed her ankles and wrists and then got up on all fours. With her bottom right on the edge of the bed changing over was much easier and quicker for the men. There is very much something about the act of penetration as well the actual fucking. The men amused themselves swopping over repeatedly. One in, then out, and the other in, change and change about. Multiple penetrations. Swollen knobs parting lips again and again.

Fucking Milka standing; fucking her on the bed not with legs splayed but with her knees heading back towards her chest, bouncing up and down on her bent legs; fucking her as she lay on her front upon the bed with pillow under her hips; fucking Milka in as many ways as the three could think. Pretending that it was Toma and Chris bound. The two of them lying apart on the bed with arms raised up the bed and legs apart, very much how Milka had been when Chris entered the bedroom an hour before; pretending they were two helpless men being used by Milka. She rubbing her clitoris with their hard penises before riding them 'cowgirl,' so like the circus acrobat leaping from one horse to another as the horses circle the ring in the big top. Milka riding the two cocks in quick succession and managing to pull yet another orgasm from them.

Chris' cock had been standing hard for an hour and a quarter. He wanted to come! "Can I, can I come?" He was asking them both, seeking permission to ejaculate, none too worried where! Happy to be brought off by Milka over her breasts; happy to be fellated by Milka and fill her mouth; happy to do the deed whilst fucking as if making a baby.

"Already?" Asked Toma standing still with his condom. Given what they had been doing Chris half expected to see it in tatters! Toma straightened it on his penis and then moved Milka into position. It was going to be the way of the animals. Chris had thought it would be one where Toma could see the moment of ejaculation in his wife. He was clearly correct in his expectation. Chris approached Milka, his balls aching for release. He kept his legs apart and was not surprised to see Toma crouching behind and looking, watching as Chris for the hundredth time, perhaps, that day pushed into his wife. Steady movement, steady sexual intercourse but not this time with the intention of pausing when he felt the excitement too great. This time was it!

Chris clenched his teeth and pounded away and then, at last, the release. No doubt the excitement of the last hour and a bit had its effect; he seemed to spurt again and again, more times than usual. Had they been making babies that would surely have done the trick -- really filled Milka up. It certainly looked like that when he moved back, his tired and over-used penis beginning to droop; Milka's sex open and dripping. Chris looked at Toma,

"Your turn -- if you... I mean she's a bit..."

Toma was staring, his latex covered cock up in the air, paying little attention to Chris. He stepped forward bringing the teat close to Milka and then he slowly pushed himself in. The girl had not moved. She had waited for the second man.

Chris sort of wondered if he should go, should leave the couple to it, to their marital relations. But he stayed and watched. They were paying no attention to him. Toma managed, or was it Milka, to make her come yet again before he followed Chris into orgasm. Their session to Toma's climax had been the longer -- of course.

There was silence. All the sounds of sexual intercourse, wet sounds, the breathing and grunting stilled. Toma reached and held the condom as he withdrew. And there it was, the now hanging Durex, the teat now full, as full as Milka's vagina. It had done its job. Both men had produced -- in their own way. They had worked in concert, as a team.

"I'd better be heading off."

Milka had collapsed on the bed, she turned her head and smiled at him. "I likes you, Chris, you fucks well. Wish we do more."

Not very likely, thought Chris, he was, in the vernacular, 'knackered.'

Toma took him back to his clothes and the stairs.

"That was good, Chris. Milka likes you. I like you." He held out his hand. Chris was dressed: Toma still naked and with his condom hanging. It did seem very full. Chris reached out his hand and they shook.

Chris went home a happy man. A new experience to share a woman with another man. Three in a bed sex -- or at least on the bed. It had been good not being 'on duty' the whole time, it had very much extended the experience -- it had been an hour and a bit of fucking as Toma had suggested. He had enjoyed the visual stimulation of watching a couple 'at it' and, moreover, being so free to join in. Strangely, it felt sort of right to have seen Milka and Toma copulating together properly. For Toma to come whilst he was there.

It seemed to all be becoming more than just helping Toma out with Milka's nymphomania; not just helping Milka with her craving for sexual stimulation; there was something of Toma too, his own desires and feelings -- seemingly a sexual thrill gained from being cuckolded. And Chris had done that repeatedly. What future things might be in store? Even if they did decide to have a baby there was no reason for him to desist from sexual intercourse with Milka, if she did not want. He fired 'blanks,' extra seminal fluid for Toma's little men to swim in! And that, his spermless semen, was, after all, why he had been fucking Milka in the first place. Perhaps even fucking her whilst she was pregnant. Perhaps three in a bed again. No need for Toma's condom! Good thoughts for the future. Good ideas. Chris went home a happy man.

Monday morning 11am found Chris Newman standing outside the green painted café with a very puzzled look upon his face. Behind the door glass not just the sign turned to 'Closed' as the day before but a hand-written sign 'Café closed -- not opening again.' Through the window much looked as it always did only no Milka, no Toma. Worryingly no coffee machine. It was the same on Tuesday, the same Wednesday and, awfully, by the next week workmen were in ripping the place apart, the table he had sat at so many, many times seemingly in the skip. It reopened weeks later as a restaurant, all modern and devoid of the charm of the café; devoid of cappuccino; devoid of Milka.

Twenty years on Chris stood on the other side of the street in Soho from where the café had once been, remembering back. White haired and seventy. Surprisingly, and it would very much have surprised him twenty years before, married again and spending much of his time on cruises with his new, rather wealthy, wife. A very different life from before. A very happy life, as it happened. He had come there to Soho to recall those other happy days, or mostly mornings in fact, and stood there for quite a time remembering back in time.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers
12