The Cage

Story Info
Ashley cures an Incel.
4.1k words
3.52
9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cage

"Ashley, you don't need to do this." Her roommate said with more than a hint of concern.

"Yeah, men are so creepy they'll probably just like it anyway." Her other roommate chimed in.

Ashley Johnson, having been catcalled one too many times, had decided on a radical course of action. She was going to walk down to public square and the entire time on her way there- she was going to catcall every man that she walked past.

"I need to do this, it's the principle of the thing. Besides, I'll make them so terrible nobody in their right mind would like it." Her friends looked at her like she was crazy, but she knew she was doing the right thing by making a statement. She stood up from the chair she was sitting in, grabbed her tiny Uchiha backpack and draped it across her side.

"See, you do this thing all the time where you get really angry, don't think, and then do something stupid." Her roommate interjected. "This is one of those times, hun."

"It's not stupid. It's brave!" Ashley said, flashing a peace sign before running off. She ran down to the ground floor, out the door and onto Euclid Ave.

Once on the street she started strutting like a dude and piercing every man she saw with her eyes, as if to undress them. She started out with a simple "Hey sexy, you got a boyfriend?" at the first man she saw. And then loudly whistled at the next one. As she walked down towards public square, she let loose every last horrible thing she could think to utter.

"I bet your dick isn't too small!" She said to one man.

"I bet you have a real nice asshole!" She yelled at another.


"I wanna motorboat your tits!!!" She giggled after that one because, that was actually something she had heard herself a few times. Ashley's body was soft. She was by no means skinny (but not "fat" either) and her boobs were the size of cantaloupes, if not maybe even a little bigger.

"Damn babe! Nice ass!" She said, continuing her crusade.

"Why don't you smile more? You'd look prettier if you smiled!"

Finally she arrived at her destination, public square. But as she was walking up to the big doors at Tower City, she heard a man shouting from behind her.

"Hey!"

Ashley turned her head and looked back to see a man wading through the crowd to reach her. Oh shit, he's following me! Ashley thought as she sped up, opening the big doors. Then, once inside instead of going to her destination, the train station- which would have required her to make a straight line where she was sure to be accosted by the man following her- she made a left turn into the Jack Casino lobby. Not sure if she was still being followed, she weaved through the casino floor and into a side room where the elevators to the guest rooms and other floors of the casino were.

"Hey! You!"

Shit! He found me! Ashley panicked, running for the elevator. She rapidly pushed the button, calling the elevator but the man caught up to her.

"You're the girl who told me told me she liked my ass!"

Hurry damnit! She thought as the man stopped right in front of her.

"I thought what you said was very kind, and I was wondering- well I was wondering if maybe I could get your number!"

Finally the elevator came and Ashley hurried inside. The man followed her.

"Hi? Can you hear me, I'm talking to you."

"Hey. I don't know what you're talking about. Just leave me alone." Ashley went to the control panel and hurriedly tapped the third floor button, so that she could get out as quickly as possible but at a place with plenty of bystanders.

"What are you talking about? You're the one that complimented me."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I think you're mistaken, you have the wrong woman."

"It was you, I know it was you because I recognize your Itachi backpack."

The elevator was slow, only just now reaching the second floor and so she continued to hit the panel. Suddenly, a loud creaking sound rang out and the elevator shook before it completely stopped. "Damnit damnit, god damn this stupid fucking elevator!!!" She panicked.

"What's wrong, claustrophobic? I am a little too. But don't worry. I'm sure its just a mechanical issue. It'll be fixed soon."

She was trapped, in a cage, with no exit. Ashley clicked the emergency button on the panel, "Hello? We're trapped, please help!" but got no response. She then secretly took her switchblade from her bag and held it behind her back, just incase. The man seemed pretty skinny and not too strong, but you could never be too careful. They were roughly the same height too.

"Well I guess we're going to be stuck here for a little while. Might as well get to know each other! My name's Josh, you?"

"Fucking Ashley."

"Nice to meet you 'fucking Ashley'! Sorry to run after you like that, but what you said- complimenting me- well I don't get compliments very often. That was really nice of you."

"I was catcalling you, its not supposed to feel nice. It's supposed to feel shitty."

"Shit, really?" Josh paused for a moment "I guess- I just feel so starved for attention that any attention, even bad attention, is nice."

"Huh? What are you, some kind of incel? I swear to god, just when I feel like I'm starting to understand men." Ashley groaned with an eye roll as she sat down.

"Incel? That's kinda harsh, don't you think? Making friends is hard enough. Not to mention getting women to have a conversation with you is damn near impossible."

"I know your type though. You think that you're owed something in this world, especially women's attention. And you don't even see us as people, just objects to fuck. I'm sorry you can't get laid and women won't even talk to you. But it's not my problem."

"Damn, you're a fucking bitch. You don't know me? I've been nothing but nice to you."

"Wow, you're such a saint!" Ashley set her switchblade down for a second to clap her hands, "Being nice should be expected, you don't get some award for being a decent fucking human being."

"Well when half the world are assholes, yeah I feel like being kind to others is a valuable commodity these days."

"Fuck you."

The two sat in silence in the elevator for a prolonged time. Before, eventually Josh broke the awkward silence.

"Have you ever been lonely?"

"What? Yeah, everyone feels lonely sometimes. Doesn't give you the right to talk to someone that clearly doesn't want to talk to you."

"No, I didn't ask if you've ever felt lonely. I asked if you've ever been lonely. Day after day its just me, I'm my only friend. I feel like I've lived my entire life in one of those padded cells, solitary confinement. I've tried hard to make friends- but when 50% of the world thinks that you just want to assault them or use them, it really dwindles down who you can connect with. Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean that I can make friends with every male out there. It's just nice to even be noticed. I feel like I've been left behind. The problem just feels so overwhelming and unsolvable, just like losing my virginity."

"Wait, what? You're a virgin? But you're like twenty-five." Puzzled, Ashley studied his face. True he was not exactly "conventionally attractive" but other than his weak facial hair, pale skin and pencil thin mustache he looked like an almost normal thin guy. Albeit one that probably owned a fedora. "I'm sorry. I was angry and stressed out. I didn't mean to take it out on you."

"That's ok. I understand... to a point."

"Being trapped in an elevator with a stranger isn't exactly a comforting situation for a woman."

"Everyone's a stranger until you get to know them!"

He then moved to sit next to her on her side of the elevator. Prompting her to say "Ummm, I never said that you could get near me."

"Sorry!" He blushed "I just wanted to comfort you, you seem really anxious and stressed out."

"Well thanks, and yes... I am."

"Is there anything I can do to help? A beautiful woman like yourself shouldn't suffer in silence."

"No, I'm fine. Just tired of being trapped in this stupid fucking elevator!" Ashley said pounding her fist against the wall.

"Not much I can do about that, I'm afraid. But I'd love to learn more about you or vise versa."

"So are you really... you know, a virgin?"

"Yeah. Hell, I'm 20 and I haven't even kissed anyone yet."

Ashley put her switchblade away in her backpack before dropping the bag onto the floor of the carpeted elevator. She felt bad for him and wanted to give him his first kiss.

"Hey, close your eyes."

Josh obeyed and Ashley leaned in to give him a slow passionate kiss on the lips, before pulling away.

"Now you can say you've kissed someone."

When Josh opened his eyes his face was in shock before a giant smiling grin formed.

"Woah... thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are amazing!! Now I can say I've kissed a hot red head!!!"

"Hehe thanks, you're sweet."

"I just feel like this whole thing- still being a virgin- well, its affected my self-confidence. No woman wants to be with a virgin."

"I'm sure there're some that do. You'll find someone, I promise. Trust me, losing your virginity doesn't even seem like that big of a deal once you've done it. Only virgins care about virginity."

"Well... maybe you could help me with that. Help me get it over with."

"What? No."

"Please? It would make things so much easier, you wouldn't even need to do anything- just lay there."

"You don't want your first time to be out of pity."

"Yeah I do! Well, I just want to have a first time." He said leaning in and kissing her neck. Damnit he's found my one weakness. She thought to herself.

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please??"

"I said no."

"Pleassseeeeeeeeee" He begged, again and again.

Finally, she gave up. "Alright, fine." Ashley sighed. At this point she was tired of fighting Josh off and he had worn down any resistance from her. She unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them down with her panties and was ready to let Josh have his way with her. He pulled his dick out, it was average (maybe 5 inches when hard) but pretty thick, and got on his knees between her legs. He spit on his dick, lined it up with her cleanly shaven pussy, and then plunged into her. At that point, she had pretty much surrendered. Whatever was going to happen, would happen.

At first, it felt underwhelming. Ashley lay there on the floor of the elevator, her panties around her ankles with a wimpy runt of a man thrusting in-between her legs; grabbing underneath her college sweatshirt at her cantaloupe sized boobs. She was dry at first, but then as he went on she got wetter and wetter as her pussy self-lubricated to accommodate the dick thrusting inside of her. It was painfully obvious that Josh was a virgin by the way he fucked her without any kind of rhythm. His strokes were odd and lacked any kind of composure. He was getting pussy for the first time, and loved it. Ashley refused to feign joy but before long, it actually started to feel good.

The man she was surrendering her body to pulled up her sweatshirt and clumsily pushed up her bra so that her boobs would spill out of their cups. "Fuck, they're huge!" Josh really enjoyed the sight of them. And that was a big turn-on for Ashley. Josh squeezed and fondled her tits as he thrust in and out of her tight pussy. It was dangerously tight, he could feel both of her walls hugging around his member as he fucked her. Eventually her pussy got so wet that she was drenched, leaving a small puddle on the carpet of the elevator. Her body was betraying her, she started to quietly moan as she failed to hold in just how good it felt. Just as it was starting to feel great- she was flattered to hear him gasp- Ashley heard a loud moan followed by the sensation of "squirting" inside her. And just like that, it was over.

***

*(SWITCHING FROM THIRD PERSON TO FIRST PERSON)*

***

Afterwards, I returned home to my roommates to explain what had happened.

"You were assaulted?"

"No, I wasn't assaulted."

"So then you wanted to?"

"I... I don't know about that either. I'm still processing it."

But what bothered me more than anything, was that I was embarrassed by the way I had reacted. It was like I couldn't control my body. Did I encourage it in some way? It seemed pretty stupid to accuse someone of assaulting you if you actually enjoyed it! How could I be completely uninterested by someone on one hand but turned on by them on the other hand?? Maybe this dick drought had me going crazy. I need to get laid, properly.

There was this guy, Chaz, that I met in my Economic Statistics class and he was exactly my kind of man. Six foot, muscular and with a full head of angelic blond hair. I think he said he plays soccer. Definitely my type. Or was it football? I don't know, doesn't matter. Hopefully his dick is big.

I heard about a party being held off-campus and asked Chaz if he was going. Much to my delight, he said yes. This was a great chance to get some action. I decided I was gonna go to the party, get drunk and get laid by a real man. Of course I'd have to see Chaz in class every day but this wouldn't be a problem for two reasons. One, maybe after we had sex he'd decide he liked me so much that he'd decide to settle down and have a relationship with me. Two, if that didn't happen then I could just pretend like I had gotten so drunk that I didn't remember what happened. Problem solved.

That weekend I wore the sluttiest outfit I own, a tight blue crop top with a plunging neckline and a short black skirt. I wore a black lace bra with the top, a push-up. Big boobs were both a blessing and a curse, on one hand they don't make as cute bras for larger cup sizes-but on the other hand- they were sure to be the center of attention. Black lace bras were a bit cliche, but they were so for a reason- it looked cute as hell on me.

***

I arrived at the party at nine PM, sharp. Immediately I combed through the party to find Chaz. I looked around for maybe ten minutes, not immediately seeing him. Maybe he's not here yet? I thought. Or maybe someone had already gotten to him first? Nervous, I ran for the kitchen grabbed the first bottle of vodka I saw and gulped down the liquid courage with a chaser of Sprite.

I then emerged from the kitchen and saw it, I was immediately heartbroken. Chaz was being lead, by the hand, to the staircase in the front of the room... by another woman. Fuck that fucking bitch. SHE gets to have sex with him? Chaz was everything I wanted in a man: strong, muscular, college educated, cute blond hair and loved sports. It's not fucking fair. She gets him just because she happened to be at the right place at the right time? What a fucking hoe!

Women scare me. Human beings are, by nature, narcissists. And while men are explicitly narcissistic- women are implicitly narcissistic. Beware anyone that is humble. Humble people are actually quite proud, but hide behind being humble in order to protect their ego from ever being bruised. I am humble.

So... why did I go to Josh? Part of it was definitely because we had already slept together, so it's not like my body count would go up. (Which I'm supposed to say doesn't mean anything to me and is just some bullshit invented by the patriarchy- but in truth it actually means quite a lot to me). But more importantly, when we had sex Josh looked like he was having the time of his life. Like he wanted me. And while I felt indifferent towards Josh, I needed him to have sex with me. I needed to feel valued.

I ran over to where he lived, (I made him give me his number after the bastard came in me) and he met me at the building door to let me in. We went upstairs to his apartment, he complimented my outfit the entire time (not realizing it wasn't meant for him, but alas I must make do) and he put a frozen pizza in the oven.

Josh was my third. To be honest, sex with my first boyfriend was pretty disappointing. I remember that he used to cum really fast, which frustrated the hell out of me. But now I think its kinda a compliment. My second was a one night stand with a man that was in great physical shape but was as narcissistic as it comes. He was a business major that loved sports, which is odd because despite his fitness he hadn't played any sports since high school.

"So what do you wanna watch on Netflix?" Josh asked.

"Don't care, so long as you're fucking me hard from behind." I said as I lifted up my tight blue crop top over my head to reveal the black lace push-up bra I was wearing. I wasn't fucking around this time, I knew what I came here for and was going to take it.

I unbuttoned the back of my bra and held the cups in place over my boobs. The tease was short lived however, as I dropped the bra and they violently sprang out. "Wow. They're so beautiful." Josh said, grabbing my titties- squeezing them before putting them in his mouth. He circled my areola with his tongue. I starred at the ugly little man fondling and sucking my tits, even though he was kinda homely he made me feel good about my chest. I must say, though, that he really seemed to enjoy them. And that, in itself, was a turn-on. Maybe the alcohol had something to do with it, maybe I just really needed to get screwed. But I was sopping wet- I couldn't help it. My pussy quickly became drenched, as usual.

Josh pulled down his pants and, unsurprisingly, his dick was already hard. Honestly, his cock wasn't even that small. On his scrawny frame, it looked... big. Fuck, what is wrong with me?! Is this what Stockholm Syndrome is like?

"I don't really like condoms." Josh interjected while I was thinking.

"How would you know? You've never used one before!"

"I just don't think it'd feel as good with a piece of plastic on my dick. I'll pull out this time, I promise."

Fuck it. I thought. "Fine."

I laid down on the bed and Josh got between my legs and pulled down my panties before throwing them off the side of the bed. He spread them wide so that he could see my hole, before he inelegantly shoved his dick inside my shaved coochie. With how wet I was, it went in quite easily, (honestly I had been anticipating sex for sooo long and just needed to fuck someone, anyone) and it... felt... great. It was like scratching an itch inside of me. Suddenly, he got on his knees and lifted my legs up into the air. (Not behind my head though, I wish I was that flexible.) Now he was fucking me like a pro, I could even hear the faint sound of his balls slapping against me. His dick wasn't big, but it was big enough.

"Get on all fours so I can fuck you doggystyle, bitch." He commanded.

"Yes daddy." I said, obeying him. He was then behind me thrusting recklessly into my wet hole. I could feel just how wet I was and it wasn't long until my wetness started to drip down my leg. I started to even moan a little until I realized, no... I cannot let him have power over me. "Lay on the bed. I want to ride you." I said as he quickly pulled out of my vagina and laid on the bed. I then moved myself on top of him and squatted down on his dick. It went deeper and deeper until he was balls deep in my vagina and I could grind his dick against the inner part of my clitoris. Just as I started to ride faster, he started to rapidly thrust upwards. I was flattered to hear a gasp, "Fuckkkkkkkk, I'm coming!" followed by Josh emptying his load inside of my unprotected vagina. I could kick kick his ass for that. But didn't really feel like it, since it was actually pretty good sex. Or maybe I was just desperate for some dick? Not sure.

"Let's get that pizza from out the oven now." I said as his cum started to drip out of me and onto his bed. A little at first, then a whole stream. I'm definitely buying a Plan B on the way home. I thought to myself.

We sat down on the couch and started eating pizza naked.

"You look so good, you could eat an entire pizza and still be sexy!" He said.

12