The Caged Student Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, I sense my body react to this first intimate touch. My head swims. My breasts now seem to come alive as my areolas crinkle and nipples push hard into my top. A larger hand gently comes to rest on the padding, and yet the touch is nearly unbearable. An entire mound hardens under just that light squeeze. My hips rise up in an urgent desire to press a suddenly tingling spot into a well-muscled leg hovering right above it. All of this and more in one moment. Or is it just the eternity of a first kiss?

Beth breaks away in a gasp. "I can't," she says with her eyes squeezed shut. "This is against all my training..."

But it's too late for me. My desire is near, and I reach up for Beth's cheek. I like wrong. Wrong is what I want: NOW!

Beth moans at my light touch. I know the 'prefect' will get into trouble, and yet she's giving in. The woman's pale eyes look down at my dark blue ones. She gives one last whimper and surrenders to me. I don't know how I know. It's a wild idea that I can barely believe. Even wilder than making out with my supposed 'Prefect'. I let my fingers slide through Beth's fine hair and draw her back down with the barest of efforts. Our lips meet again. This time there's no holding back, and I begin to moan as Beth pushes her tongue hungrily into me. Wrapping my arms around the taut woman, our bodies press together even more tightly.

Not breaking the kiss, Beth's hand moves between us and begins to pull at my belt. In two quick tugs, it unties, and my gi is flipped open. I moan again into the lady's mouth as the strong woman's hand travels up my belly and finds the lower curve of my breast. Only pausing a moment, her fingers lightly trace upwards, searching for... Ah! Even covered in my sports bra, she has no difficulty detecting my hard nipple. She gives it a gentle squeeze between her fingers, and I respond with a groan.

This is too fucking much! My head is swimming as I feel Beth's hands roam over me. My own hands begin pulling at the thick cloth on her. I'm trying desperately to remove what's between us, but having little success. I realize that I'm unashamedly thrusting my hips into the tummy of my tutor, but there are too many layers between us. Almost on command, the strong woman above me shifts, and a hard-muscled leg slides up right into my slickening shorts. The smoothness of her bare leg moving over my nylon-covered clit immediately starts a quivering feeling in my belly. If she rubs harder then I might... I might... I begin to moan under her.

Beth comes up for air, her eyes unfocused. "We'd better go to the bathroom."

I'm so close. Letting the strong woman drag me up, I'm summarily pulled towards the door. Wow! This... This is happening; right now!

Beth yanks the bathroom door open and pulls me inside. She all but throws the gi she's wearing across the room, revealing the silvery tights she wore yesterday. Mine just falls straight to the floor. The two of us embrace each other once again, and with an awkwardness borne of desperation, we begin to pull at each other's remaining clothes.

"It's been so long," Beth whispers as she tugs at my top.

I could sense she's just as desperate as I am, and I slide the leotard off of the blonde's shoulders, revealing those conical breasts. I'm just the right height, and my lips go for a pale nipple. Beth arches her back, letting me take more into my mouth. Her tiny little nips. I feel one of them perk up as my tongue slides all around it. Then I'm pushed back. Beth reaches under my bra. I lift my arms, and first one breast, then the other pops free from their tight constraints. The woman tosses my black top to the floor, and we stare hungrily at each other for a moment. Without a word, we both shimmy out of what remains down our legs. There's no more time to waste.

The older woman pulls me close, and our bodies come together with a slap. Supple flesh meets hard, but I realize that Beth is soft in the right spots. Both of my hands roam and soon begin to grasp at a set of firm cheeks. Pulling Beth's lower body into a very intimate embrace, my heart begins to race at the warmth I'm feeling against my belly.

Beth groans and starts dragging me towards the shower. Holding on to a hand, the woman flips open the box and hits a button. She twists the handle, and the water starts spraying.

I shake my head in protest. "It's too..."

Smirking, Beth easily pushes me into the enclosure. I let a squawk escape my lips in anticipation. The water is...! Carefully, I put my hand in. It's not cold at all! I look back and see that Beth is wearing a wide grin on her face as she joins me in the shower.

"You bitch," I say softly.

"I know," Beth replies as she firmly draws me under the water. In moments, our wet skin begins to slide against each other, and little gasps and moans give ample testimony to the excitement we feel.

"We, ahh; don't have much time." Beth whispers in my ear, giving it a little nibble for good measure.

I don't need any more prompting. I feel Beth's hand tease the side of a full breast on the way down to my lower tummy. I guess that's it for the foreplay. Following the older lady's example, I let my hand slide down the pale, smooth skin and find that being completely shaved did have its advantages.

If I thought I was turned on before, it's nothing compared to now. Our mouths meet again as Beth's red nails carefully slide over my hood to tease out my little button. Her obviously expert hand finds her target, and I find myself thrusting more fully onto them. Then I feel both sets of my lips being parted simultaneously. A moment later, my hand slips into her warm valley as well, and Beth breaks away, gasping.

We're standing face-to-face as our hands move faster and faster. She's looking at me so intensely. I meet her gaze and search further into the smooth woman's slit. Right to her soft, warm hole. The tall woman lets out a shuddering breath and throws an arm out to find support on a tile wall. She's starting to quiver! I begin to gently probe inside, but to my surprise, Beth pushes herself hard onto my out-thrust digit. Even this early, I'm starting to sense something building up. I can feel the tingling right on my clit. I'm really gonna... Shit!

To my frustration, Beth's fingers lose their rhythm. I guess I'm too good at what I'm doing. As I push deeper, my instructor throws her head back, and I press a second finger into her. With that, the tall blonde surprises me as she throws a muscled leg up on the toiletry shelf, giving me complete access to her now-dripping pussy. Fine then! I take over and begin to thrust my fingers into my 'prefect' as deep as I can. Beth leans back, bracing herself as best as she's able to on one leg. The blonde bites her lip as I really put everything I have into fucking her with my fingers. The woman squeezes me reflexively, and my fingers slow. Jeez! Does she work out even there?!

"Hunnnn..."

I try to keep up with the blonde's own thrusts, but I'm getting worried. I cover Beth's mouth trying to muffle her ever-louder sounds. "Beth," I rasp. "He'll hear!"

"Unnhh!" Beth grabs me by the shoulder. "Dnn't stwhp!"

A little bit of me wanted to. To play with her. But no, I want to get on her good side for now. And to be honest, I'm fascinated by watching Beth's reactions to what I'm doing to her. Keeping one hand firmly on my tutor's mouth, I bend over to give my fingers a better angle inside the muscled woman.

I never realized a pussy could be this red before. It might have been the contrast to the rest of the fair lady's skin; or it may be that Beth is just really fucking excited. Whichever it is, I can hear a very sloppy slushing sound that couldn't be entirely explained by just the shower water. No, the heat I'm feeling is coming from Miss Holeman, and even now it's drenching my hand.

Somehow, I can tell Beth is building up to something big. It's time to try something. To really take her over the top. I pull my fingers partially out of the grasping tunnel and reposition my thumb to hover over the woman's hood. Starting to push once again, she allows my nail to flick across the sensitive spot over and over. That's the last straw for Miss Holeman. My once proud and proper 'prefect' shudders with both her clit and g-spot being roughly attacked by her student and surrenders to an urgent need. The dripping lady's moans become frantic, and her strong body starts to move spasmodically.

"U'm gnnuh cmmhh!"

Her unfocused eyes roll up. She squeezes one last time: and then relaxes in a wave of release. The orgasming lady then begins to fall.

"Fuck!" I only have a moment to realize what's happening. Still cupping Beth's flooding crotch, I grab at her torso, trying to slow the fall, but find the fit woman has at least fifty pounds on me. I just manage to stop the worst of it, but Beth's mouth clacks as she lands squarely on her backside. I release the wincing woman and suddenly become aware of the rest of the world. The sound of the shower. My wet skin. Was I that focused on Beth? The wincing woman below me is slowly coming around. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

Beth's eyes slowly open. She's only beginning to realize what had just happened. Still groggy, she leans back against a tiled wall. "Turn off the water," she groans.

I nod. Stepping out of the shower, I twist the handle back until the spray stops. Then I hear it. Footsteps; and they're approaching quickly. I go for a towel and begin to wrap myself in it. With no time left, I have to think fast. There's only one thing to do. "Miss Holeman!" I yell shrilly.

The door slams open, and Mr. Cox barges in. I turn to him, shaking my arms uselessly. "She fell in the shower!"

Cox wastes no time. "Get out of the way!" The old man carefully steps into the enclosure. "Miss Holeman, what happened?"

I can see Mr. Cox stop just short of touching the nude woman. It's strange. There's something familiar about this. I watch as Beth shakes her head slowly.

"I was stretching and slipped."

"Is anything broken? Can you move?" The old man looks back at me. "Get something to cover her!"

I jump at his command. He really did look worried. Grabbing a second towel, I hand it over.

Beth seems to take stock of herself as Mr. Cox drapes it over her. I blink as a sudden image flashes into my brain. Miss Holeman standing over the prone old man. Was that part of my dream last night? Why was he on the floor? Shaking off the weird image, I watch as the tall woman begins to carefully get up. The bedraggled blonde gives the concerned man a faint smile. "Lucky me, I guess," she says, wrapping the towel around herself.

Cox nods but still has a look of concern on his face. "We'll need anti-slip strips, obviously." Glancing back at me, he sighs. "We were lucky again. If you had fallen on your injured backside, I'm sure that would have been the end of this endeavor."

I look back openly at him. 'Old Baldy' isn't ogling me, even though the top of my towel is barely covering half of my prodigious bust. The man actually did seem relieved. That doesn't stop me from crossing my arms, of course.

Mr. Cox takes on a more serious demeanor. "Both of you clean this mess up. I'll give you fifteen minutes and then report to me in the classroom." He turns to the tall woman, and his expression softens a bit. "If anything's wrong, Beth, let me know immediately."

"Yes, sir," she replies quickly.

With that, he leaves and I let out a big sigh of relief. "That was close."

Beth closes with me quickly and covers my mouth. "Yes, I was careless." She points up. "Make sure you don't make any mistakes as well, Miss Yeager."

I become confused. What's above...? I blink. He's recording us? He heard everything we just did? She uncovers my mouth. "Yes, ma'am," I reply. Ah crap! When he listens to what we did...

"We just have to be very careful. Let's clean up."

As we start to collect our scattered clothing, I catch her taking glances at me. I share a conspiratorial smile and bend over to get my shorts. I'm sure I'm giving her a very nice view of my rear.

"Sal... I mean, Miss Yeager!"

My grin grows. "Ooops. Sorry, Miss Holeman."

"Not that!" the woman says excitedly. She pulls me over to the counter and lifts the towel.

Looking up, thinking we're about to start round two, I find that she's looking into the mirror. I turn around and see the reflection of my ass. I do a double take. The welts. They're all but gone! "What the...?" I turn to Beth, but she just looks at me in shock. "What's going on? The lotion?"

She shakes her head. "Aloe and some topical pain relief."

"Then how?"

The tall woman grows guarded. "I don't know. I guess you should be thankful."

"This is literally impossible..."

"We will have to discuss it later. Only ten minutes left."

"But..."

"Later, Miss Yeager."

Sighing, I give up for now. Grabbing the last of my clothes, I wonder again what the hell is going on here; and to me.

* * *

Both of us are just a minute late entering the classroom, and we find Mr. Cox drumming his fingers on top of the desk.

"I'm sorry, Sir," Miss Holeman offers. "The bathroom took longer to clean than the time you allotted."

Mr. Cox stares at both of us for a moment. "I'll excuse the tardiness for now," he says calmly. "If either of you can explain this?" He points at the mats now laying against a wall.

I hold myself under taught control, but Miss Holeman all but blanches next to me. "I... Uhh..." the tall blonde is failing to come up with a suitable answer. "I'm sorry, Mr. Cox. I have no excuse."

The old man looks peeved. "Of course you have no excuse, Miss Holeman. I feel quite put out having to move those heavy mats out of the way for you. So please; tell me why?"

I'm growing more frustrated by the moment. On one hand, I'd just given my instructor what appeared to be a mind-blowing climax. On the other, I'd failed to achieve mine. To top it all off, I watch Beth struggle, trying to come up with a plausible reason why the mats were left out. I had already thought of two valid excuses, just off the top of my head. I clench my jaw as the silence grows longer. I want to yell at the taller woman to say something. Anything!

It's all VERY frustrating!

I can see Mr. Cox's eyes looking at us. Interpreting. Investigating. I feel fairly confident that he wouldn't guess that this young lady had been madly finger-fucking her instructor fifteen minutes ago. Mr. Cox wouldn't need to go that far, though. If he thought that Beth was doing anything to ease up on me...

"I'm sorry, Mr. Cox." Beth tries again. "We left since we had run over the time..."

Mr. Cox shakes his head. "And you thought it would be better that I put the mats away?"

I see the blonde woman begin to sweat. She really isn't a very good liar. It's time for me to take the initiative. Looking contrite, I carefully step forward. "Sir. It's actually my fault."

Mr. Cox raises an eyebrow. "Indeed?"

I begin kneading my hands. "Miss Holeman was showing me Tai Chi, and I think I distracted her."

Mr. Cox watches me inscrutably. "Go on, Miss Yeager. What did you do to distract the very capable Miss Holeman?"

"I... I wasn't very good, sir. She had to keep correcting me." I look down. "I accidentally knocked her over; and hurt her."

If Mr. Cox's eyebrow could have shifted onto the top of his balding head, it would have at that moment. "Really?"

Beth, still looking worried, finally jumps in. "Yes, sir. I had hurt my back and decided to try to stretch it out in the shower." The tall woman grimaces. "That's when I fell."

Mr. Cox looks over both of us one more time. His expression finally softens. "Why didn't you say so in the first place, Miss Holeman? How is your back, by the way?"

The blonde shrugs. "I've been better, sir."

That at least wasn't a lie. She delivered that line perfectly, and Mr. Cox seems to relax.

"Fine then. Miss Yeager will finish putting away the mats then, and we can begin with today's classwork." He turns toward me. "You will find a foldout chair in the cabinet next to where the mats are stored."

"Of course, sir." I breathe a sigh of relief and get the chair for Miss Holeman. While she sits, I begin putting the mats away, doing it as quickly as I can. Returning to where I sit, I see Mr. Cox had placed a few papers on my desk.

"It's finally time for your assignment in math, Miss Yeager." Mr. Cox tries for a friendly smile. "Twenty-four hours can be a very long time here. Don't you agree?"

I nod halfheartedly. It's about this time yesterday that I'd sat down and received my first 'lesson' from the old man. Mr. Cox stands there a moment longer and then just shakes his head. "Let's start fresh, shall we?"

I stare back. After last night? Fuck that! I'll sit here as long as I don't feel anything weird coming from him. Well, as long as Beth... My thoughts are interrupted by Mr. Cox's cough.

"Go ahead and sit down, Yeager. Start your studies."

I sit at the wooden desk and pick up the papers in front of me. Ugh! Calculus! I look up. "Sir, won't I need my textbook?"

Mr. Cox shakes his head negatively. "After finding that book substandard, I've decided to publish my own. What you have in front of you will hopefully be introduced to your school next year. You have the honor, Miss Yeager, of being the first student to have the benefit of my teaching of this subject the proper way."

I'm struggling not to roll my eyes at 'Old Baldy'. I imagine him standing behind a student at the board, cane in hand, waiting for the slightest mistake. Carefully keeping a neutral expression, I begin to read.

The first few pages are an introduction, it seems. It reads like a history book. A history of math. Sighing, I wade through several pages about Archimedes as well as other ancient mathematicians. It's all very dry stuff. I'd rather think about what just happened here. My eyes drift over to Miss Holeman, who is still in her gi. She hadn't had enough time to change into something else. Just under that was the thin, form-fitting leotard. And under that...

Shaking my head, I notice that Miss Holeman is purposefully not looking at me. Probably smart. I get back to the papers in front of me. Now reminded of the pleasure I was denied, it's harder to focus on this tedious task. Just having my tutor sitting a few feet away becomes a distraction that's hard to resist. I try to ignore the erotic images that keep wandering into my thoughts. The subject matter isn't very diverting, and by the time I read about Leibniz and Newton, I start to subtly move my legs together. There it is. Just being in the same room with Beth is getting me excited! I look over again, and now Miss Holeman has her legs crossed, kicking her foot. Was she just as turned on? Maybe I can find an excuse to go to the bathroom.

Mr. Cox speaks up. "Miss Holeman. Can you come up here, please?"

The blonde's expression grows guarded. "Sir? Do you need me?"

"Yes. I have thought up an appropriate punishment for having me remove the mats from the floor."

Oh lord. All the fantasies I'm having suddenly evaporate away. Is he going to repeat yesterday?

Beth stands slowly. "Of course, sir." There's little enthusiasm in her voice. She comes alongside Mr. Cox's desk, and the old man smiles.

"I think a worthy punishment for you will be to put some examples on the board of the differences in differential and integral calculus."

Miss Holeman looks a bit nonplussed. "I, uh, of course." She actually appears a bit daunted by the task all of a sudden. "And if I make a mistake?"

Mr. Cox tilts his head. "Then I'd be very disappointed, Miss Holeman. Especially after all of the tutoring I've invested in you while we've been together."

Miss Holeman nods. "Yes, sir." She then turns to the board and starts haltingly writing.