The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment she locked the bracelet on her arm Octavia felt a surge within her. The veins on her forearm instantly bulged, and then the same happened to her bicep. In an instant, the power spread to her entire being. She stood up feeling that energy. Her halo turned brighter, then began to reshape around the edges. Soon the light above her head was telegraphing less the shape of a halo and more that of two curved horns. Octavia's clothes began to tighten around her as her muscles grew. With no time to notice the changes happening, Octavia charged at Paula with a roar, pushing her to the back wall and smashing her on it, stunning her opponent.

Paula tried to get up but was immediately punched in the face. She tried to punch back but was slammed against the wall by Octavia's powerful arms. She attempted a kick and her leg was kicked out of the way by the huntress before she could even see it. Paula fell on one knee and got punched twice more, losing track of where the strikes were coming from. The difference in their power was no longer small and had switched in Octavia's favor with the demonic bracer.

With impressive agility and power, Octavia unleashed a sequence of blows, pinning her opponent against the wall and completely dominating her with strikes until Sister Paula fell. Her staff rolled out of her hand and Octavia kicked it to the side. Her chest rose up and down, teeth-gritting with rage.

As the adrenaline began to come down, Octavia felt a pain in her crotch. Her clothes became increasingly tight, and her body temperature and heart rate rose rapidly. She began to hastily pull her clothes off, the white tank top and the jeans torn like paper under her strong grip. She realized her nails had grown to menacing claws, allowing her to easily tear off her clothes.

A bulge began to surge on Octavia's lower abs, she felt her pussy drip with juices that ran down her legs, then it began to gush as her genitals were transformed. Slowly the labia swelled into two sacks that merged, and from her crotch a giant cock emerged, flopping out of her body with wet fluids. Her pussy was gone, replaced by a veiny, menacing cock and its set of balls. The shaft was at least fifteen inches long and as thick as her forearm.

But her transformation was far from over. The huntress felt her joints popping, her hip and shoulder bones slowly rearranging. She began to grow taller as her frame widened in every possible way, supporting her ever-growing muscle mass. Her long silver hair floated behind her, lengthening rapidly down her back and past her ass. Her cock and balls continued to swell and grow more than any other part of her body. While she felt some discomfort, mostly she felt blissful pleasure. Moaning in ecstasy, Octavia's wild cries echoed through the now unholy chamber.

As Octavia grew, the bracelet on her wrist molded and gained the diameter it needed to fit. Strains of white light traveled through the metal, feeding it and drawing power from it simultaneously. The rust was being shed out of the metal, replaced with a pristine silver. Octavia and the bracer had entered a symbiotic relationship.

As Octavia changed before her eyes, Kristanna stood up, recovering from the strikes she had to block. Helen immediately ran to her with concern in her eyes, holding the other bracer in her hand and offering it to the demoness, "You can't wait any longer. You have to absorb Orgorath now! Try to focus, like we did at the barn."

With some hesitation, Kristanna nodded back at Helen and grabbed the bracelet. She wrapped the ancient relic around her wrist. Her heart raced as she felt the power of the demonic focus surge through her body, similar to Octavia's. But it didn't trigger an instant reaction. The energy surge was much more in sync with Kristanna's demonic powers; she felt a stable, continuous connection to the bracer.

Kristanna closed her eyes and reached deep into her mind concentrating on the souls in torment within. She heard the deep, ominous voice of Orgorath, "The last time you opened this door you almost lost. You should have left me in the cage, child!"

Ignoring provocations, Kristanna calmed herself and allowed her power to flow through the bracelet and back within her. The air around her began to crack with red lightning. It was as if her body was emanating some sort of demonic heat. Sparks flew all around her, the air was distorted as a breeze blew her hair up softly. Kristanna opened her eyes and they were no longer glowing with molten irises and lizard-like pupils as before, but instead were filled with bright red light. The veins and cracks on her horns began to glow with the same tone of red, shifting from the previous molten orange. The emanating power instantly disintegrated all of Kristanna's clothes and her massive cock surged to full mast in an instant, spurting precum on the floor.

Helen stepped back, witnessing the scene with awe. Her gaze shifted between Kristanna and Octavia as both of them transformed. When she reached the arch leading to the tunnels, Helen bumped into Gweneth who had just caught up to them in the basement. They traded glances for a moment, "Holy shit!" Gweneth exclaimed upon witnessing Octavia and Kristanna completely naked, with cocks at full mast and growing. Helen and Gwen were unable to look away from the marvel they were witnessing.

Slowly, Kristanna could feel the power of all the souls Orgorath had taken merging with hers. She was able to isolate his essence, the voice that kept whispering in her mind, poking at her will for control. But with the help of the demonic focus, she could see it as clear as day. How pathetic he was without all of those souls to hide behind. Kristanna could feel the power, the centuries of experiences of all the humans and Demons alike merging with her essence.

In desperation, Orgorath tried to undermine Kristanna's confidence and focus, "You cannot handle such power, child! Your weak human vessel will break!"

"Shut up and die, you're just a fucking relic!" Kristanna responded as she burned Orgorath's essence away, taking everything else in. She felt the very structure of her mind start to shift and then expand. Even with her eyes closed, Kristanna realized she could now perceive the room she was in, the shape of the hallways leading to the surface of the church, the earth behind the solid walls of the basement and even the nooks between the room's tiles. This perception wasn't anything like seeing or hearing, it was better, thorough. Her extended telekinetic touch emanated in all directions and with so much more detail. With this newfound sense, she could feel the materials things were made of, gauge their density, tell the details along their surface. It was as if she was touching, smelling, seeing, and hearing all of it at the same time.

The power surge also triggered transformations throughout Kristanna's body. She began to grow taller and wider. Veins bulged all over her swelling muscles. Her ass cheeks were the first to swell behind her, followed by the widening of her hips and powerful thighs. Her quad muscles which were already impressive reached another level of size and definition. Her breasts burst forward with increased size, somehow remaining firm. The Sigil of Lilith emerged in front of Kristanna's massive ball sack, its light shifted colors, glowing brightly with a red hue as her testicles rolled around in her veiny scrotum and started to swell.

A few feet away, Octavia experienced the bliss of her body transforming for the first time. None of her huntress training had prepared her for this. Unfamiliar with the pleasures of the demonic world, Octavia became drunk in the sensations, quickly giving in. Her newly acquired cock was already past the twenty-inch mark. However, it was shaped differently from Kristanna's. Instead of being straight and symmetrical like a log of flesh, Octavia's cock was more bulbous and thicker in the middle with a slightly smaller base and head. Underneath the massive monster cock was a pair of basketball-sized testicles hanging low and churning eagerly.

The huntress stumbled, leaning on one of the pillars and breathing heavily as her body morphed, bulged, and flexed. She spread her legs planting her feet on the floor, her spine stretched and grew, her back muscles swelling around it. Her ass cheeks surged back with extra weight as her hips widened. The white light from Octavia's Halo and wing tendrils glowed much brighter than usual, but it was contrasting with streams of pitch-black, dark light that emerged around it. That negative taint enveloped Octavia's halo and wings as the light in her eyes slowly dimmed. Black veins emerged around her eye sockets, her sclera slowly filled with blackness. In the middle of those dark orbs, a white iris remained, glowing with her divine power.

Octavia's previously lean and athletic body was developing into that of a curvy juggernaut. While the huntress kept her feminine hourglass shape, her arms, shoulders, and traps were incredibly developed, more than Kristanna's. The wide, shredded back muscles combined with the strong upper limbs gave her an intimidating look. In proportion, her legs grew marvelously. Octavia's quads were, in fact, massive. Each muscle group within them was perfectly visible, and even the striations under her tanned skin. Her hips widened to match, sporting giant ass cheeks protruding behind her. Her glutes were stacked with muscle and layered with fat in all the right places. Between them, Octavia's asshole blinked as she flexed her muscles and caused her giant cock to bounce up and down, flinging precum on the floor.

Months ago, when Kristanna first absorbed Jenna's soul at the Camp of Blessing, she thought no feeling could compare. If she was honest, her demonic hunger had been longing for that feeling ever since. It took a lot of self-control not to absorb the souls of every partner she had. Now, she finally got to savor the sensation again. Except this time it was multiplied hundred-fold, as she gained the power of thousands of souls all at the same time.

Kristanna hovered a foot above the floor as muscles all over her body spasmed. She clenched her fists and flexed her arms. Any fear and hesitation she once had now seemed insignificant, irrelevant. There was no containing the violent wave of power boiling within. Kristanna simply gave in and allowed her newfound might to spread throughout her completely. The newly gained sense in her mind to take over and grow.

Kristanna's cock pulsed violently. Each time its veins bulged they caused it to grow longer and thicker. In just a few seconds it gained another foot and kept going past the four feet mark. The flesh ridges and bumps surrounding the black monster and its glans became even more pronounced, distributed symmetrically and giving the tip of that behemoth cock a demonic look. With each pulse, her balls grew between her legs until their bottom was easily brushing against the lower half of her calves. Kristanna's giant testicles were each the size of a physiotherapy Swiss ball. Two wide, round, and heavy balls covered in thick veins that looked like a web of tubes in her sack, visibly shifting and bouncing with power.

The ebony demoness was over seven feet tall, and yet her curvy frame looked even wider, as her hips grew disproportionately. As if balancing the giant genitals hanging in front of her, Kristanna's ass cheeks jutted behind her like a shelf, round and massive. Her titanic ass cheeks clasped and clenched behind her as she thrust her hips in the air. She could feel her asshole contracting and her cunt squirting behind her like a geyser when she flexed her muscles. Her clit was a foot long, pressing against the back of her ball sack as she flexed her pelvic muscles, gushing juices on the floor behind her. It was as if her pussy was providing a small sample of the torrent of cum that was about to come.

With a life of their own, Kristanna's balls clenched and lost a third of their size while pushing up closer to her crotch. She was cumming without ever touching herself. What followed could only be described as a beam of blasting cum. Her cock looked like a cannon, the slit on her cock glans opened so wide a fist could fit in, cum shot out of her bulging cock and across the room to the wall. It hit the tiles Paula had cracked when she got slammed before. The force of the cum began to peel tiles off the wall, blasting in every direction with loud sounds of splashing goo. The first cum jet lasted for five long seconds. Kristanna let out a guttural, demonic scream for the same duration as she braced herself and firmly planted her feet on the ground to contain the recoil of the powerful cum blasts. Her balls relaxed for a split second, falling back in her sack, but soon clenched again as another jet followed, accompanied by Kristanna's demonic cries of pure ecstasy.

Thankfully for the demoness, they were so deep underground that no one at the church above could hear the wailing, layered screams of her demonic voice or the loud cum splashing noises. Kristanna's balls kept rhythmically bouncing in her sack as her cock kept pumping gallons of demonic jizz. It wiggled from side to side as Kristanna convulsed and shifted her hips. Her cum sprayed all over Octavia, Helen, Gweneth, and even Sister Paula's unconscious body as she painted the walls and the ceiling with yogurt-thick cum. If there was any chance of that holy basin being cleansed before, she made that impossible by filling it with more cum than water. The powerful streams of demonic jizz knocked the relics off the pedestals and caused a mess in the entire chamber.

Every time it looked like her climax might be over, the demoness' balls would clench again and another cum jet would follow. She ended up covering the chamber walls with demonic jizz for over two minutes straight before finally stopping. Her rock-hard black cock drooled thick cum on the floor. The demonic black beast hanging from her crotch had to be at least four and a half feet long (55 inches) and as thick as Kristanna's powerful thighs. A third leg for all effects and purposes.

As she came to, Kristanna looked around to see everyone covered in a layer of cum, lying on the equally-drenched floor. They had either been knocked down by blasting cum or slipped on it at some point. Octavia was the first to get up, wiping some of the cum from her face and eyes and then licking her hand sensually. Her cock jutted up immediately and seemed to grow an inch as she scanned the room with her newly tainted eyes.

Gweneth sat down and leaned against the wall at the tunnel entrance. She was paralyzed and overwhelmed by the surge of pleasure she felt from having so much of Kristanna's cum on her skin. Her mind tried to comprehend what had just happened. But it couldn't, none of this could make sense to someone who hadn't been initiated into the marvels of Kristanna's demonic powers. Gwen had a few seconds to process everything before Octavia approached and grabbed her wrist without hesitation, effortlessly lifting her as if she were a doll, "You're mine!" the huntress said with a lust-loaded voice.

Kristanna's lust aura had never been this powerful, permeating through the entire underground complex beneath the church. The transformations they had gone through combined with the effects of Kristanna's cum all over their bodies, made the demoness and Octavia succumb to unbridled, demonic lust. Helen and Gweneth found themselves similarly crazed with an unquenchable desire to be ravaged by cock. There was plenty of that to go around.

Gweneth immediately wrapped her legs around Octavia's waist and began passionately kissing the huntress. Their lips locked and tongues entwined. Saliva mixed with the cum all over their faces, lips, and mouth creating strings of sticky goo that dropped to their cleavage. Octavia groped and slapped Gwen's ass cheeks. Both women breathed heavily, savagely kissing, barely able to contain the lust within. Gwen's petite breasts were no longer visible as Octavia's huge orbs dwarfed them in size, pressing them down.

Octavia's thirty-inch-long cock ground against Gwen's crotch as she sat at its base. The huntress realized for the first time the power of her cock holding Gwen's weight on its own. She grabbed Gwen's ass cheeks with both hands, massaging and slapping them as they kissed. Coated in Kristanna's cum, Gwen's skin felt smoother than ever. The energy of her lost youth gradually returned to her body. The mild transformations had caused her breasts to perk up and her ass to gain some padding. Gwen was progressively morphing back into how she looked when she had first met Octavia.

Unable to hold back, Octavia curled her powerful biceps lifting Gwen's entire body weight. She began to peel her clothes off, with Gwen hastily assisting, eager to receive what Octavia was about to give her. The movement allowed her cock to point up, and the huntress sat Gwen's naked body on the tip. Gwen moaned repeatedly, holding on to Octavia's muscled shoulders and traps with her delicate hands. The bartender knew what was about to come, the anticipation made her heart race. She felt her cunt starting to stretch open as the head of Octavia's cock pushed in.

Gwen looked down at the bulge surging on her lower belly as she was slowly lowered and impaled. She couldn't believe her eyes, that cock should have killed her and crushed her insides. Yet somehow it just kept moving deeper. And every inch felt like heaven. Gwen had played with huge toys in the past and pushed the limits of her pussy and asshole while alone at home. She was no stranger to extreme sizes. But Octavia's cock redefined the concept of extreme for her. It was at least twice as big and thick as anything Gwen had ever taken.

Octavia looked up to Gwen's eyes, savoring the lustful moans, gaping mouth, and expression of disbelief on her face. The extreme sensations set a new standard of "bliss" for the two women. Octavia basked in the delicious feeling of finally having her real cock engulfed by Gwen's warm, tight cunt. The huntress could feel every crevice, every bump and fold within her partner's pussy. She felt her glans slide deep and poke against Gwen's cervix, the head starting to spread it open. The overwhelming pleasure made Octavia question her entire life. Was this how every succubus felt? How could anyone resist these sensations? She certainly couldn't.

Somehow knowing what to do, Octavia began to bounce Gwen on top of her cock, following her instincts. "Ahh... God! It's so fucking good! Nfff... I have to go deeper!"

The world faded in the background as Octavia could only feel the desire to have her entire cock lodged deep into that cunt. With each bouncing, her cock kept ramming into Gwen's womb entrance. It stretched and pushed into her cervix until it finally slid inside. Octavia tossed her head back, clenching her muscular ass cheeks and letting out a guttural scream, "Gaahh! Yes! That's it! Oh my fucking god!"

A few more thrusts and persistent pounding later, Gwen felt her crotch touch Octavia's pelvis as her pussy and womb engulfed the entire monster. She embraced Octavia, tossing her head back as she instantly came, "Octavia! Don't fucking stop! Give me that cock!!" Gwen screamed, convulsing in Octavia's arms and gushing cunt juices all over her crotch.

The cock bulge surged between their bodies, protruding outwards from Gwen's belly and sliding between Octavia's cleavage where it disappeared. Gwen's entire being was dominated by Octavia's two-and-a-half-feet-long cock. Her torso and womb wrapped around that shaft like a condom. Gwen was losing her mind, she felt as if she could die right now and be in heaven, screaming during the longest orgasm she had ever experienced. Savagely taken by her lover in ways she never imagined possible.