The Camera loves Brianna!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calming down after seeing the photos, Brianna asked: "Can I sleep on it tonight, assuming I can actually get to sleep? I wasn't expecting today to be as crazy as it's turned out, but have to admit I like a lot of the photos."

"Sure thing, let me know tomorrow...you will still be here tomorrow, right?'"

"I guess so, but I hope it turns out to be a little less intense than today!" said Brianna as she left.

Maureen caught up with her as she was leaving, thanking her: "You really stepped up today; I know it wasn't easy for you. I appreciate your willingness to go outside of your comfort zone. God knows I couldn't do what you did today, couldn't have even when I was your age and definitely not now that I'm on the wrong side of Fifty."

Brianna looked Maureen in the eye and told her: "Yesterday I'd have thought I couldn't do much of what I did today either, but I guess in the right situation anything can happen. I never would have taken this assignment if you hadn't forced me to, but it's been an amazing experience; I've gotten in touch with parts of my psyche I never had a clue existed."

"But the photos you took of yourself that impressed Roger Holliman so much, they seem fairly similar, no?" asked Maureen.

"Whole different thing." said Brianna, "They were intended to only be seen by my husband and nobody was present to see me creating them. Having this whole crew watching me and knowing at least a few of these photos will be seen by tens of thousands of people, I can't even begin to explain how that feels. By the way, as for your age, I can only hope to hold up as well as you when I reach it. You could be the model for a new line at Holliman for a more experienced demographic who've risen in their careers and can afford to treat themselves to some luxurious lingerie!"

Maureen laughed at the suggestion, but Brianna thought it seemed like a nervous laugh.

Reaching home at close to her usual time, Brianna told Andy she was feeling drained from a hard day at work, skipped dinner and got to bed early, dropping off to sleep much earlier than she expected given the agitation she was experiencing.

Thursday morning Brianna arrived at the studio and was greeted by Maureen and Dana. She was surprised by what she didn't see; the elaborate lighting setup, laptop, and cases of camera equipment were missing; even the bed was gone.

"Did I miss something?" she asked, "I thought we had more shooting to do today."

"We definitely do." said Dana, "We're going to shoot at a different location today. Everyone else is already at our van outside, we'll fill you in on the way. Why don't you get out of your street clothes and get into a robe for the trip to our location, that way Ruth and Pam can do your makeup and hair on the way."

Once underway, Maureen explained today's concept. "The slogan Holliman seems to have settled on for their ad campaign is "Stand out from the Crowd!" so today we'll be shooting you in a few different outfits in an actual subway car while surrounded by other commuters."

Brianna sputtered trying to verbalize all the ways this was a bad idea; too much risk of being seen by someone who knows her, being undressed in public, the likelihood of being arrested, the chance of flashing children, and several other reasons this just wasn't possible.

Dana went through her list of objections one by one and explained why they weren't really an issue; most of Brianna's concerns were overcome by the fact that Maureen had rented a subway car, complete with a couple of transit authority staffers to drive and keep the general public from boarding the car. The odds of meeting an acquaintance were low given how Maureen arranged for the fake commuters; she'd found a convention in town with visitors from all over the country and offered $250 each for a couple hours of their time. Even after turning away a few with local addresses, she had no problem signing up 30 men and women to act the part of commuters.

Brianna still was pretty nervous about being seen in such skimpy outfits by so many people, but with her main objections overcome she agreed to the plan. The crew all climbed into the van and set off for the Forrester Street subway station. Brianna cringed when she heard about their destination since she often used this station herself. In the 40 minutes it took to get to the station Ruth and Pam prepped her hair and makeup, no easy feat in a van moving through stop and go city traffic.

Alice provided Brianna with a long raincoat once the van was parked near the entrance to the station, offering her the choice of having it replace the robe or wearing it over the robe.

"Let's see, stay covered up or get naked in a van full of windows next to a crowded sidewalk; I think I'll keep the robe on for now!"

Maureen called one of the transit employees she'd hired; he met the crew as they reached the platform and guided them to the rented subway car.

"Are we going to do this shoot right next to the platform?" asked Brianna nervously, "That seems a little too public."

"Relax," said Maureen, "once we're aboard the car will start rolling; I had hoped we could just be parked on a siding somewhere out of sight but was told that wouldn't be possible for safety reasons. We've been promised a slot right behind express trains to and from the airport, so we shouldn't even need to slow down at any stations for 30 minutes or so at a time. That should give us enough privacy, and Dana thinks a couple of round trips ought to take long enough to get the photos we need today."

Satisfied that she wouldn't be exposing herself to people waiting on the platform at a dozen different stations, Brianna stepped aboard their private car, though it didn't feel very private at all with more than two dozen people already seated in it. Most of the understandably curious fake commuters turned to have a look at Maureen, Brianna and Dana's crew as they entered.

Maureen welcomed them and thanked them for participating, before giving them basic instructions on what they were to do during the shoot. The instructions were pretty simple, they just needed to act like they normally would on a subway commute; read their books and newspapers, stare at their phones, nod off for a quick nap, whatever they typically would do.

She continued, "The only challenge for you all will be ignoring our model, acting as if she wasn't there until we tell you to do otherwise. When we give you the word, you can take notice of her and act accordingly; I'll let you know when to treat her as Visible or Invisible. One last thing, please stay seated at all times to keep from interfering with the model's movements or the photographer's."

Less than 15 minutes after they arrived at the station, what the crew was calling the Holliman Lingerie Express began to roll. Brianna realized for the first time there was no separate area for her to change clothes; Maureen had the crew all huddle together holding up a sheet Dana had packed to give her as much privacy as possible. Alice handed Brianna the day's first outfit, a shiny satin bra and panty set, fairly conservative compared with most of what she'd worn the day before.

Brianna was especially happy to have something not too revealing to start with when Dana asked her to make a slow trip up the length of the car and back, pausing to pose in several spots. She posed holding onto one of the hanging straps, leaning on a seat, standing at the door, looking up at the ads above the windows and several other variations on the theme of being a commuter who just happened to be only wearing lingerie and heels.

With all her fellow commuters ignoring her Brianna began to be more comfortable strolling around the car full of people; she couldn't forget she wasn't really invisible, but it did almost feel that way.

Until Maureen called out: "Visible! You can see her now."

Dana told Brianna: "Repeat all the poses you just did, ignoring the others as if THEY weren't there."

Suddenly Brianna's private fantasy of being invisible was swept away by dozens of people gawking at her, losing all interest in whatever they had been reading or viewing in favor of staring at the barely dressed sexy young woman wandering up and down the car. She had enjoyed her invisibility but had to admit this was much closer to how people would really act if she ever did this in real life. She wondered if anyone had ever done something like this in real life, and whether she could bring herself to.

Dana called Brianna back to the crew after she'd made a couple trips back and forth, telling her: "I'd like to get a few shots with you wandering around looking like you're going to take off your bra, not necessarily getting it off but getting it unhooked and off your arms."

Brianna quivered as she asked: "I don't have to take it completely off?"

"Not if it's too much for you, and if you do you can cover up with your hands and arms."

"Okay, I guess. Doing this in front of so many people watching is...scary."

"Invisible!" Maureen shouted as Brianna walked to the middle of the car.

Trying to look as casual as if she were at home changing after work, Brianna studied the route map above the door, popping loose the hooks of her bra with one hand while hanging onto a pole with the other. She paused to let Dana get a shot of the loose straps, then moved on to slipping her arms free of the shoulder straps. She had to let go of the pole briefly to get the straps off her arms while still holding the cups in place, but managed to keep her balance. She made a tour of the car posing in several spots, all the while keeping the bra covering her breasts.

"Visible" shouted Maureen.

Brianna made one more lap around the car, this time being watched eagerly by her fellow commuters; she knew they must be wondering if she was going to show even more skin. She was wondering the same thing herself, rapidly cycling between embarrassment at her current state and a growing urge to just let the bra go! Just as she was deciding she wanted to see how it would feel to be topless in front of the crowd Dana called her back to change outfits.

Brianna hadn't even noticed the car had stopped; they had reached the airport but were well short of the platform so the only possible spectators outside were a few men working on the tracks. She asked Alice what she would be wearing on the trip back to town. What she received pleased and scared her in about equal measure; A pair of cheek-baring boy shorts, not as blatant as a thong but not too far off. The front panel was a pink lace with a very sheer back half in the same color; the bra matched the look of the shorts and was just as skimpy, looking to Brianna like it might be meant for a woman considerably less well endowed than she was. Alice insisted it was the correct size, with plenty of stretch in the fabric.

After Alice helped her squeeze into the new outfit Brianna made a tour of all the same spots and poses as she had in the previous outfit. When Dana called her over to discuss how to proceed now that they'd covered the basic poses, she was surprised at not being told to experiment with the bra; instead, she was asked to concentrate on showing off her mostly uncovered butt. Brianna did as she was asked, going through several poses featuring her ass, including a couple with the shorts pulled even higher in back, nearly getting into thong territory.

By the time she and Dana had done all the butt centered photos, the car had almost returned to their starting point. As much as Brianna was interested in maybe, possibly getting out of her bra, doing so during the train's slow trip back through the station didn't seem like a good idea at all. She resigned herself to waiting for another opportunity to be seen wearing even less than she was right now, amazed that this had become a goal for her! She retreated behind the sheet to prepare for the next run out to the airport.

Alice handed her the next outfit, a black mesh bustier with a few strategically placed pink floral lace panels. The panties matched, with pink ribbon ties at the sides instead of elastic. She put the new outfit on, finishing just as the train began its return trip.

"Invisible!" shouted Maureen.

"Awwww..." responded one of the passengers, drawing a chuckle from Brianna as she strolled up and down the length of the car for Dana's first round of shots. Brianna noticed how much lighter the new outfit was than the previous one. Despite technically covering much more of her, the mesh and lace let a lot more air flow through; she noticed for the first time a few locations where fans were blowing the cold air from the AC directly on her as she walked by and wondered if any of the commuters could see the effect the freezing air was having on her nipples.

"Of course not," she thought as she quietly chuckled, "I'm invisible! No one can see me!"

"Visible!" yelled Maureen, intruding on Brianna's latest bit of fantasy.

After another round trip up and down the car with Brianna and her new outfit being studied carefully by her fellow commuters, Dana called her over to discuss what to do next:"I'm not sure what else we can try with the bustier opening in the front, maybe you could partially unhook it? It might be interesting if you played around with the ties on the panties, what do you think?"

"Interesting is one word for it, I suppose. Petrifying is probably closer to reality, but I'll see what I can do." Brianna said in a shaky voice, adding, "If you want me to be more daring, staying in Invisible mode might help."

"Invisible!" shouted Maureen, smiling.

Brianna moved to the middle of the car, thinking that at least in this spot whatever she dared to reveal would only be in sight of half the commuters. "Then again, I'm invisible now, so it really doesn't matter what I wear. Or what I don't!" she told herself as she turned to face Dana's position. She began to undo the hooks on the bustier, starting at the top and slowly working her way to its bottom just above the panties. Holding it in place as she undid the last hook, she opened the front enough to show a lot of her chest, stopping just short of revealing her nipples.

Feeling her pulse rising Brianna shifted the loose garment to hang sideways over the front of her body, holding it now with one hand just above her breasts. She turned slowly, showing Dana her naked back and barely covered ass. Noticing that as far as she could tell from her vantage point the bottom edge of the dangling bustier completely concealed the front of her panties, she decided to keep her striptease going, reminding herself: "It doesn't matter now, I'm Invisible!"

With her free hand, she tugged at the tie holding the right side of her panties together, looking down as the front and back fell apart. She took a deep breath and did the same on her left side, ending up holding the panties at her side by one of the ties. Now completely nude but holding the bustier loosely in front of her, Brianna strolled to the far end of the car, more or less daring the commuters to acknowledge her presence. She realized that with one garment in each hand she had no way to put either one back on without flashing either her breasts or her pussy! She looked back to the crew at the other end of the car, made eye contact with Maureen and nodded.

"Visible!" said Maureen, a little shakily.

Brianna strolled around the car, twirling slowly around a few times allowing her fellow commuters to see, and Dana to photograph, both her more or less covered front and her completely naked body from behind and either side.

Maureen noticed Brianna starting to lower the bustier, already revealing a lot of her breasts, not quite to her nipples but clearly getting close!

Maureen called out: "Brianna, sweetie, are you sure about this?"

Brianna blushed as deeply as she would have had she actually gone through with dropping the bustier instead of being interrupted by Maureen's question. She pulled it tight to her chest and slowly walked back to the crew at the end of the car; she stepped behind the sheet, flushed and breathing heavily.

Maureen sat down next to Brianna, telling her: "If you really want to get naked in front of everyone on this train, you're welcome to do so during our last trip back into town. I don't have a problem with it, I think I even kind of understand it having seen the look on your face a minute ago. I just wanted you to be sure before you let go of the bustier; so far today the only truly outrageous thing you did was letting the crowd have a look at your ass, but it looked like you were about to go way further. I'll set out an outfit for your last set with plenty of options, okay? As long as Dana can get the required photos, what you do with it is entirely your choice."

'Sure..." said Brianna softly, "and thanks. You're right, I was really close to dropping the bustier entirely a minute ago! I honestly don't know what I'll do next, I just keep surprising myself. Do you have anything less racy for the next trip?" she asked, "I think I need to calm down a little, or maybe a lot; I'm not sure if I trust myself if you put me into another sexy outfit."

"Sexy is what Holliman does and what they want from us." Maureen reminded her. "That said, I think we have something less obviously bold you can wear. This will be the last leg of our trip, so you're almost done."

"Thanks for being understanding; with a pause to settle myself down and something a little more modest to model I'm sure I can get through this."

Maureen talked with Alice a couple of minutes; the wardrobe manager checked her inventory and presented Brianna with exactly what she wanted. Brianna practically cried she was so happy to have Alice hand her a beautiful loose, flowing silk pajama set, with a long top, long pants, long sleeves, and buttons right up to the collar. Besides the pajamas, the ensemble included a lacy nude colored bra and thong set. She put it all on and began to relax as she stepped out from behind the sheet for her final photo session.

"Visible!" Maureen shouted.

As the car left the airport behind Dana coached Brianna through all the familiar poses and locations available in their rolling studio. Brianna enjoyed the feel of the fine silk fabric on her skin as she posed, even enjoying the effect the combination of the bra's lacy fabric and the AC had on her nipples, which made the top sexy in a slightly less subtle way. The admiring looks from the thirty commuters in their Visible mode added to her enjoyment and encouraged her to be bolder.

Dana called Brianna over after getting a good number of shots to ask her: "I know you don't want to get too explicit, but do you think we could take a few either with some buttons undone to show the bra and thong, or maybe do without the pants? The jacket seems long enough to keep you well covered."

Brianna had actually already been considering undoing a couple of buttons, thinking it would be sexier but still be pretty modest, so she nodded in agreement and walked towards the middle of the car. Looking back towards Dana she began to unfasten buttons, stopping after undoing the top three, leaving five more still securely in place. She pulled the jacket's lapels to the sides, but realized that with the top still more buttoned than not she couldn't open the front enough to really show off the bra. She decided to forget the buttons for now and try something else; she pointed at her pants while looking at Dana, who nodded.

Brianna untied the drawstring and began to slide the pants down; despite having a thong on instead of full panties Brianna practically couldn't feel the pants slide down over her ass, the fabric almost felt like it wasn't there; she only knew for sure how far down they'd traveled when she could see a bit of her thigh between the hem of her jacket and the waistband of the pants. She let the pants drop to her feet and stepped out of them, carefully crouching down to pick them up and draping them over a nearby empty seat. She checked her reflection in the glass door and decided that though she was now showing a lot of leg, the jacket was more than long enough to keep her well covered everywhere it mattered below the waist. She moved to do several poses without the pants, which she left behind as she worked her way back to her crew.