The Camera Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Tina loves her Little Black Dress.
5.7k words
4.49
3.9k
8
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers

All characters are adults over 18

--------------------------------------

Tina was girly.

All the women who posed for Don were very sweet and ladylike, but Tina was special. On a scale from 1 to 10, Tina ranked 11 on the femininity scale.

She always wore an impish little smile. She giggled a lot. She loved wearing sexy outfits, and she loved when Don looked at her in a way that made her feel beautiful. Anytime Don needed a model who looked bubbly and uncomplicated, he knew he could rely on Tina.

She was a 19-year-old freshman at the university where Don found most of his models. She'd never lived away from home before, and she was enjoying everything about her new independence. Tina felt that her life became perfect when Don asked her to model for him. She'd always wanted to be a model. Being paid to pose in pretty clothes was almost unimaginably wonderful.

"I like the way that dress makes you look older," Don said. "Give me a more restrained kind of smile. Don't show any teeth. You are a confident, sexy, dynamic woman. That dress says it all."

Tina was wearing an item of clothing called "a little black dress." They are based on a simple, classic design that is appropriate for functions from parties and clubs to upscale restaurants. She loved it, and she loved hearing Don praise the way it made her look.

"Can I keep this one?" Tina said. Don had already explained that she could keep anything after she posed in it, but this dress was particularly expensive, so she wanted to make sure.

"Of course you can keep it," Don said. "Honey, I've got a whole room full of clothes I've already photographed, and I'm going to give all of it to charity. Take anything you want. You'll be doing me a favor."

Tina flashed the girly grin Don had seen so many times. Don hadn't had sex with Tina - yet - but he had a feeling that would happen eventually. Don could tell modeling aroused her.

He could also tell she was attracted to him. To Tina, Don was a sophisticated older man who knew how to make her feel good about herself. He was fit, well-dressed, and listened to every word she had to say. He really makes my heart go pitter pat! she thought to herself. Tina worried that Don would never want to spend time with her because he might think she was just a kid.

"Thank you. I love this dress. I wish I had someplace to wear it," she said.

Don paused. Was Tina letting him know she wanted Don to ask her out? That's the kind of comment Don's older, more worldly models made if they wanted to show interest in him. Tina seemed a bit young and innocent to use her feminine wiles in such a way. Don decided to act on her comment.

"Tina, there's a fancy restaurant I like, but I haven't been there in a long time. I'd love to take you. It's a perfect place to wear that dress."

Tina could barely believe what she'd just heard. She hadn't been fishing for an invitation when she said she had no place to wear the dress. She was just stating a fact. But the idea that Don wanted to take her out was unexpected and thrilling.

"That would be wonderful," she said quietly. "I'd love that."

"Then it's a date," Don said. "We can go anytime you want. Let me know when to make reservations."

"Friday?" she asked.

"Friday would be perfect," Don said. He smiled at Tina in a way that she thought seemed to convey feelings of attraction. Tina needed to know if that's how he actually felt.

She walked over to Don and stood very close to him. "I think you can probably tell that I really like you," Tina said. "It would be very nice if you felt that way about me."

Don knew that what he said next would be very important to Tina, so he wanted to get it right.

"Tina, I love it when you come to my studio," he said. "You bring a happy, sexy vibe into this place. Being with you is a joy. Of course I'm attracted to you. Hearing you say I can take you to dinner makes me happier than you can know."

Tina swooned. Lots of guys pursued Tina, and she'd had a few boyfriends. But none of them were anything like Don. They were all boys. Don was a man. She'd never been with a man.

"I wish the shoot wasn't over," she said. "I don't want to leave."

"Then stay," Don said. "Let's have a drink and talk."

Don hadn't been on many dates since he started his photography business. He worked long hours seven days a week. He didn't want a steady girlfriend because he didn't have time for one. The fact that some of his models liked to sleep with him meant he didn't lack intimacy. But he had enough dating experience to know that the thing women like most is a man who listens to them.

Most men spend so much time talking or bragging about themselves that women often feel ignored. Don had become very good at listening - really listening - to things women said. When there were silent moments in the conversation, Don was happy to remain quiet and wait. That usually got women talking again, and once they realized Don cared about what they had to say, they went on and on and on. Tina opened up to him, and he was genuinely fascinated by everything she said about herself, her life, and all the dreams she hoped to achieve.

Don said little and listened a lot. He preferred it that way. Don spent more than enough time thinking about his own life; hearing about Tina's was a wonderful change. He gave her one cocktail, followed by a second, and saw her become increasingly happy and relaxed.

She was charming. Don enjoyed having a beautiful woman visit. It was almost as pleasurable as having a girl stay for sex. Don didn't think Tina wanted to have sex that night, although it seemed likely that she'd want that someday. Maybe even Friday, when he took her to dinner at the fancy restaurant.

Things happened faster than Don expected.

Tina kept admiring her dress. She ran her hand over the fabric, marveled at how well it fit her, and she repeatedly thanked Don for letting her have it.

"I'm so glad you like it," Don said. "You look wonderful in that dress. You should never take it off."

Those words gave Tina an idea. Don's comment made her want to say something, but it was very bold, and she didn't usually have the courage to be that bold. The two cocktails gave her liquid courage, and she decided to say what she thought.

"I wouldn't mind taking it off right now, if you helped me."

There. She said it. Tina worried that she might have just humiliated herself. It was such a clumsy attempt at seduction. She wished she'd waited for a better time.

Don felt flattered and surprised, and he decided to give Tina exactly what she wanted. He stood in front of her, took her hand, and beckoned her to rise to her feet. He unzipped the sexy little black dress, then ran one hand up and down her exposed back. It made her shiver.

"Let's go," he said, leading Tina to his bedroom.

Tina hadn't had sex since she moved away from home and said goodbye to her high school boyfriend. She was ready - more than ready - for romantic time with Don.

He took the dress by the hem and lifted it up. She held her arms over her head so he could take the dress all the way off. She stood there wearing a very revealing white lace bra with matching thong panties. It was the prettiest underwear she owned, and she picked it because she wanted to feel sexy when she posed for Don. She was glad she wore it, because it was the first thing he saw when he took off her dress.

Don put one hand behind her head and pulled her in for a soft, gentle kiss. He kissed her again, and again. Each time he kissed her with more passion, and Tina was almost overwhelmed with arousal when she felt his warm, wet tongue probe a tiny bit beyond her soft lips.

Tina unbuttoned Don's shirt and removed it. She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down. The fact that she was about to have sex made Tina happy. Being a college student living on campus, where she was free of parental restrictions, made her feel like an independent woman. Being alone with Don in his bedroom made her feel bold and free.

She felt bold enough to do something new when she saw the bulge in Don's boxers. Tina reached inside the waistband and wrapped one hand around his hard cock. It felt like granite wrapped in velvet. She ran her fingers from the base to the head, noting with satisfaction that her touch made Don gasp with pleasure.

He was ready for more. Don unhooked her bra and pulled it from her body. He lowered her panties and tossed them aside. "Lay down," he whispered, guiding her to the center of the bed.

Don suspected - correctly - that a girl as young as Tina probably had very little sexual experience. His heart was racing, and he heard his heartbeat pounding in his ears. He was tempted to ravish her, eat her pussy and throw her all over the bed into all kinds of different positions. He wanted to make her cum and cum and cum. But this was their first time in bed, and Don didn't want to overwhelm her.

Tonight would be slow, gentle and caring. He wouldn't try anything more exotic than the missionary position, and he would be careful to make everything as satisfying as possible for Tina. He expected they'd have sex a lot in the future; he wanted their first time to leave her with warm, lasting memories.

He laid beside Tina and kissed her lips as one hand caressed her cheek and neck. He worked lower slowly, and Tina sucked in a deep breath when she felt his hand squeeze one breast and feel her nipple. She reached up to put her hand on top of Don's, then pressed him harder to her breast. Don got the message; Tina wanted more. He'd do his best to give it to her, but he'd make her wait.

At times like this, Don liked to pretend he was making love to a virgin. It helped him avoid feeling so excited that he made moves that were too fast or clumsy. Tina moaned when Don's hand moved down her flat, smooth belly. She felt him touch the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, then use one hand to coax her legs apart. With her legs spread, Tina's feminine scent filled the room. It made Don's mouth water. He wanted to eat her pussy, and he almost gave in to the temptation, but he wanted to save that experience for later. Maybe he'd do that the second time they had sex. Or the third.

He cupped her mound and reached lower, finally resting his palm on top of her pussy. Don didn't make any moves to probe deeper. He wanted to massage her outer lips first, making sure that she was aching for more before he gave it to her.

It was working. Tina gradually began moving her hips up and down in a way that invited Don to slip in to her hot, wet pussy. Don took longer than she would have preferred, and she groaned loudly when she finally felt one finger dip inside.

She was surprised he was moving so slowly and deliberately. Tina expected Don to act like her high school boyfriend, who would have whipped out his cock by now and thrust it roughly inside her. He'd always made love quickly, acting as though Tina was so sexy he could barely control himself.

Tina had liked that. She'd enjoyed the way his cock felt inside her. She liked knowing how much she excited him. But it was always over before Tina could climax.

Don hadn't even touched her clit, and she ached for it. He seemed to take forever. She moaned with relief when she finally felt his thumb rub back and forth across her little button. One of Don's fingers moved in and out of her vagina, and he planted a hot, excited kiss on her open mouth.

She realized he was finally removing his boxer shorts. Tina reached for his cock, and she was glad when her touch made him twitch. It was the first time she felt a cock throbbing in her hand. That's going to feel sooooooo good, she thought as she imagined Don's cock moving inside her.

Don got on top of Tina, placing his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He pushed forward, then did it again, and again, and each time the head of his cock slipped a tiny bit deeper. It seemed to take forever before the head of his cock pushed all the way inside.

The pleasure was intense. Tina wanted more, so she tilted her hips upward, moving in response to Don.

Don went deeper, and deeper, and eventually his entire cock was lodged inside her. She was tight, but she was so wet there was no pain. Each time he pushed all the way in she felt a gentle push as the head pressed against her cervix. She'd never felt so full.

Tina realized an orgasm was building inside her. That was new. She'd had plenty of orgasms from touching herself and using her vibrator, but never from having sex. She'd read enough women's magazines to know that lots of girls never cum during sex, and she imagined she must be that kind of woman.

Apparently not. She wrapped her arms around Don and marveled at the intensity of the powerful feelings building between her legs.

Don felt Tina's pussy start throbbing just as she started to moan.

"Oh . . . Don . . ." she said as her climax began. "Oh . . . oh . . . ." Soon her whole body was shaking. Don didn't think her orgasm was particularly powerful, but he had no way of knowing it was the first time Tina experienced a climax with a man.

Still, he could tell he'd done a good job satisfying Tina. He held her close as her body slowly relaxed. He stopped thrusting when she was cumming because he knew some girls become hypersensitive right after an orgasm. Don resumed slow, gentle motions after Tina had some time to recover.

Now it was Don's turn to cum. Feeling Tina climax beneath him was so erotic that it left him with an overwhelming urge to climax. He tried not to pound away like an over excited teenager, but he couldn't resist the desire to get a little rough. It didn't matter; Tina loved it.

"Give me your cum, baby," she said to Don. "Let me have your cum." She got her wish as she felt Don start to fill her pussy. He climaxed again and again, and it seemed that he dumped a huge amount of hot wetness inside her.

"Yes . . . oh yes. . ." she said as she savored the feeling of fullness. She felt the tension drain from Don's body. His cock stayed hard for a long time; she liked how warm and firm it felt. She never wanted to let it go, and she was disappointed when it finally slipped out.

"You are an amazing, sexy woman, Tina," Don said. He kissed her passionately, then kissed her again. He could tell she was very happy with what had happened. Don had hoped to give Tina a good experience that left her with a nice memory, and he was sure he'd done that. And he'd enjoyed himself thoroughly. Tina had a beautiful face, a marvelous body, and a tight pussy that fit his cock perfectly. She'd responded to his touch, making it easy for Don to feel he had been a good lover for her.

It seemed likely that they'd have sex often. He hoped so. She was special.

"That was wonderful," Tina said quietly. "That never happened before."

Don didn't know what she meant.

"What never happened before?" he asked.

"I never had an orgasm during sex before," she said. "You made me feel better than I've ever felt before."

"I'm so glad," Don said. "I love how it feels being intimate with you. I hope it happens again."

"It had better happen again, Don," she laughed. "You'd better not think you can make me feel this good, then never do it again. My pussy wants to get a lot better acquainted with your cock."

They both laughed.

They laid together, wrapped in each other's arms, for a long time. Tina had a happy little smile on her face when they finally got out of bed. It was charming. Her girlish energy always seemed to fill the room. She saw that Don was watching her as she got dressed. It was just another way he made her feel sexy.

"I'll pick you up before dinner Friday," Don said after he kissed her goodbye.

"I can't wait," she said.

Tina felt good as she drove back to her dormitory. She had a box full of clothes in the trunk, including the little black dress she liked so much. Her roommate could tell Tina was unusually placid and subdued.

"You just had sex, didn't you?" she asked Tina. "I can tell. You've got that freshly fucked look on your face."

Tina laughed. "I was with the nicest man," she said. "He was just wonderful."

"Are you seeing him again?" the roommate asked.

"We're going out for dinner Friday," Tina said.

"Damn," said the roommate. "Why can't I get any? I'm available, but nobody asks me out. Maybe I should do more to let guys know I put out. I put out a lot."

"I'll be sure to tell that to all the guys I know," Tina laughed.

Tina was the first thing Don thought about when he woke up Friday morning. He had an early shoot with a model named Kathy, and they'd been having sex regularly for months. Kathy was a very fit girl who played on the lacrosse team. She put her athleticism on display every time she and Don went to bed. On this morning, Don was able to make her cum three times before he lost control and climaxed himself. The room smelled like hot sex afterward.

He was spent, lying exhausted on his back while Kathy bounced out of bed and got dressed. "Get up, old man!" Kathy said. "I need a ride! Up! Up!"

Kathy liked calling Don "old man." He thought she liked it a little too much. Don was still in his 20s. He was unusually fit, and he knew that women thought he was handsome. But things had changed in the years since Don graduated. The college girls he photographed listened to different bands than the ones he'd followed when he was a student. They wore different kinds of clothes and watched different TV shows. They used different types of social media.

The age gap would keep growing year by year. He wondered how long it would take before his models stopped wanting to have sex with a man older than they were.

Don hadn't planned it, but the fact that he'd scheduled Kathy to model that morning meant he'd have sex with two different women that day. That happened sometimes, and Don never felt guilty about it. The girls he took to bed almost never expected to have an exclusive relationship with Don. They liked being free to pursue any man they liked, and they imagined that Don was the same.

Still, he knew that Kathy and Tina wouldn't like it if they knew he had sex with both of them on the same day. He changed the sheets, sprayed the room with air freshener, and cleaned his kitchen and bathroom. Everything had to be perfect when Tina got there.

Don showered and dressed up before the date. Years earlier, he'd read The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, and he'd been impressed by something Franklin wrote about his years as a young man working to get started in the printing business. Franklin worked hard to project an image of success. He believed that if he appeared to be prosperous, it would convince customers to come to him instead of a competitor.

Franklin used a tactic that was particularly impressive to Don. Whenever Franklin needed more paper for his business, he made sure to get his wheelbarrow and visit his supplier at an hour when the streets were full of people. He'd get a fresh load of paper, then roll down the street in an effort to let as many pedestrians as possible see the big load and recognize that Franklin's business must be booming. He always took an indirect route that maximized the number of people who saw this conspicuous display of success.

Franklin thought it helped, and Don believed the principle still applied. Don always dressed in stylish clothes when he met clients, models, suppliers, and even the guys at the warehouse where he picked up clothing shipments. After a few years, when Don had been able to save enough money for a nice car, he picked one that projected an image of success.

Don drove a red Tesla Roadster, a little two-seat sports car that was very sexy. Car enthusiasts knew the Tesla was faster than a Porsche or Lamborghini, and it almost always put a smile on the face of people when they saw it for the first time. It was an expensive car, but Don got an unusually good deal. His father bought it, loved it, and decided eventually to upgrade to a bigger, fancier Tesla.

KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers
12