The Camera Man Pt. 05

Story Info
April discovers kink.
5.9k words
4.68
5.3k
6
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers

All characters are adults over 18.

----------------------------------

April was very honest and clear. "I can't be in love with you," she said. "I just can't."

She let Don know that she was thrilled to have sex with him. April felt no embarrassment about the fact that she was married to a man who didn't try very hard to satisfy her. She confessed everything to Don, including all the complicated details of her life.

"I want you to know that I don't expect you to love me just because we're having sex," April said. "I wish I could feel love and passion at the same time, but that's just not something I'm able to do. My daughter needs to grow up in a home with a mommy and daddy who love her. She's got that now. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep things exactly like they are right now.

"But that doesn't change the fact that I'm crazy about you. Don, I've never felt like this before. I can't fall asleep at night because I keep thinking about you. I want to keep doing this as often as we can. Just know you don't have to worry about being stalked by a married woman."

Don appreciated April's honesty. "I've only been in love once," Don said. "We had a very passionate relationship. She was my college girlfriend. I lost my virginity with her; it was the best possible way to have sex for the first time. But then she graduated and moved away. Since then I've been fortunate to have had relations with some wonderful women, and I've felt lots of affection for them, but I haven't been in love.

"When I was a kid I believed that I shouldn't have sex with someone unless I loved them. I changed my mind the day my first girlfriend moved away."

April nodded. "I don't plan to spend any time bitching to you about my husband," she said. "We have problems, but those problems aren't your problems. I just want you and me to have fun."

"We can have fun. Lots of fun," Don said.

And they did. They soon arranged a schedule that allowed them to have frequent sex. The new schedule had April come over every Monday morning to pose for Don, then go to bed afterward. She visited on Wednesdays and Fridays for the sole purpose of having sex. Don continued sleeping with other girls who modeled for him. One day he looked at his calendar for the previous month and did some calculations.

On average, Don had sex with five different women each week. On Wednesday he had sex with two women; he saw April in the morning and Maria in the afternoon. It seemed to him that he was getting sex often enough that his desire for it should diminish. The opposite happened. The more Don got, the more he wanted.

His models usually started having sex with him so he'd have a reason to keep using them in his studio. It was an effective tactic. Don made a greater effort to retain the models who slept with him. Don's clients didn't like seeing the same models season after season, so he began doing extraordinary things to alter their images, making it appear they were different women. He used Photoshop to change the color of their hair, darken or lighten their skin tone, and make little adjustments to their facial features. He discovered that if he simply enlarged Maria's eyes slightly, and asked her to use a different hairstyle, she looked like a completely different girl. The models could see what he was doing, and they appreciated it. They were flattered that he worked so hard to keep them on as models - and as lovers.

But April was different. At 25, she was a few years older than the college girls who posed for Don; her life experience made the difference seem greater. She'd survived some serious emotional and financial problems that stemmed from her early, unplanned pregnancy. April had a level of maturity Don had never seen in a woman. It was alluring.

She was also more aggressive sexually. Don's other models were primarily submissive girls who liked to lay back so he could take the lead in bed. Not April. She regularly took charge of their lovemaking. She was so fit that she sometimes acted as though sex was an aerobic activity. She could tire Don out more than any girl he'd known before.

And she was relentlessly curious about types of sex she'd never explored. April's husband was a thoroughly vanilla man who was slow to do anything more exotic than the missionary position. She'd tried for years to get him to try new things, and she'd had so little luck that she stopped trying. But Don was more adventurous.

The second time they made love, Don went down on April. She'd never experienced that before. April got very excited when he began kissing around and around her pussy lips; it was thrilling to think about what he was about to do. A blinding wave of pleasure coursed through her body when his tongue finally dipped into her wet pussy. She moaned over and over as he worked to please her.

Don sucked her clit between his lips and flicked the end of his tongue over it. She climaxed immediately. It was a good, strong orgasm that made the muscles of her vagina contract over and over. Don got a close look at the throbbing of her pussy, and it made him want to keep going.

He spent some time sticking his tongue as deep as he could, and he used both hands to spread her lips apart. Don went on, and on, and April felt another orgasm growing inside her.

"You're going to make me cum again," she groaned just before her second climax.

April thought Don had given her all the pleasure she could stand, but he still didn't quit. It was obvious that she loved to eat her pussy; he was determined to give her all she wanted. Her pussy throbbed again during her second climax, and when the throbbing stopped Don resumed kissing, licking and nibbling her sensitive wet flesh.

It took some time, but April gradually became excited again. She could barely believe that he could make her cum a third time, but that's exactly what he did. Her third climax was stronger than the first two. She cried out, her body shook, and Don saw the muscles of her pussy clench, unclench, and clench again. This time he saw the muscles of her ass also throbbed. April was so strong and fit that every muscle in her body was strong and toned, and that included the muscles between her legs.

She was drained of energy by the time her third orgasm was over. Don raised his head from April's pussy and began kissing his way up her belly and to her breasts. His face was covered with pussy juice, and it was slick and shiny when he finally looked into her eyes.

"Are you going to give me your cock?" April said through half-open eyes.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"Oh God. Yes. I want it. My pussy is hungry for your cock," she said. Don put the head of his cock at the entrance of her vagina and pushed. After three orgasms, she was so wet and relaxed that it was easy for him to push the head of his cock inside. He worked his cock in and out slowly, going slightly deeper with every stroke. April made contented little cooing sounds as she felt more and more of his erection slide inside her.

They both realized that April couldn't possibly climax a fourth time. She'd expended all the erotic energy she had. Still, it felt good when Don moved in and out, and she particularly enjoyed how it felt when he was so deep that she felt the head of his cock press gently against her cervix. It was thrilling to feel so full.

Don moved harder and faster. He needed to climax. April whimpered when she felt his cock start to throb and fill her with cum.

"Ohhhhh... Don... that's so good..." she said. He laid on top of her for a long time afterward, kissing every part of her face. "Oooooo!" she said when his cock got soft enough to slip from inside her. She felt wetness dripping from her pussy, and she liked the sensation.

Don rolled off April's body and laid beside her. They said nothing for several minutes as Don caught his breath. He enjoyed making love to April more than he liked doing it with any of the other girls. They were sweet, enthusiastic, sexy women, but there was something special about April. She exuded a sexy sensuality that was like nothing he'd experienced before.

Every time April got home, she was careful to douche, take a shower, and put on fresh clothes. She knew it would be disastrous if her husband got suspicious, so she made sure to wash away all the evidence of her affair. It wasn't really necessary - April's husband wasn't a particularly curious man. He never worried his wife might be cheating. He never felt a reason to check up on her. But April thought it was important to be as cautious as possible.

Now that she had an experienced, sophisticated lover, April began reading what other women had to say about the kind of sex they liked best. She became an active reader of fiction published on an online site called Literotica. She read about bondage, spanking, and role playing. She wanted to try it all. But the first thing she wanted to do was give Don a first-class blowjob.

She knew women who complained that their men wanted blowjobs, but were reluctant to return the favor and eat their pussies. Don ate April's pussy all the time. She realized she needed to show her gratitude.

But she had no idea how to give a good blowjob. She'd sucked her husband's cock a few times, but he didn't seem to enjoy it much, so she'd stopped. She'd never let him cum in her mouth. Since she needed help figuring out what to do, she looked for information online.

The web was full of tutorials about the best way to suck a man's cock, so April studied the topic. She particularly liked a sex video called Ten Steps to the Perfect Blowjob. When she was finished she erased the part of her browser history that left evidence of her research. Her husband wasn't very tech savvy, and he had no reason to check April's online activities, but she wanted to be careful.

The next time she saw Don she was ready to surprise him.

"I want to do something special for you," she said.

They both removed their clothes. April read that men liked the way it looked when a naked woman knelt between their legs, so she got down on her knees. She took his cock in one hand and licked the head, regularly looking him straight in the eye and smiling. Eye contact, smiles and enthusiasm were essential parts of a good blowjob, she'd learned.

Don could tell April was on a mission to make him feel good. She sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, then winked. It was a sexy little move. He'd never seen it before. Having sex with April was endlessly surprising. He suspected the day's surprises weren't over.

April got to work sucking his cock all the way into her mouth, backing off, and sucking it in again. She used one hand to stroke the part of his shaft that didn't fit. She knew that some women were able to suck a man's cock all the way into their throat, and she tried, but she was unable to do it without gagging. She'd read that deep throating took practice. It would have to wait until she'd mastered the basic skills of cocksucking.

She went on, and on, trying to avoid rushing. Men liked nice, long, relaxed blowjobs, she knew. She'd read that sometimes women sucked their men for such a long time that their jaws were sore afterward. April hoped that didn't happen, but she knew she'd accept it if that's what it took to make Don's cock feel as good as possible.

April was giving Don an amazing blowjob, and he wasn't even slightly surprised. She was always a great lover. It only made sense that she'd be good at sucking his cock. He watched her head bob up and down in his lap and felt the artful way she used her tongue and lips. He knew she'd make him climax quickly.

"I'm going to cum," he said softly, giving her plenty of warning so he didn't accidently cum in her mouth. April lifted her head off his cock, gave him a big smile, then said "Good. Cum for me. I want to taste it."

Wow.

April went back to work even more energetically than before, letting Don know she was anxious for him to climax. He laid his head back in the chair, closed his eyes, and relaxed. A few seconds later he felt his orgasm begin. He came, and came, and came, shooting one shot of cum after another into April's warm mouth.

April started sucking harder when Don's climax began. She'd read that the best part of a blowjob happened when the man felt his woman forcefully sucking the cum right out of his balls and swallowing it down her throat. Don had more cum in him than she expected, but she managed to gulp down every drop. She knew that some women hated the taste of cum, and she'd worried she might feel the same way, but the taste didn't bother her. It was bland and salty. She realized that she would have no problem swallowing Don's cum as often as he liked.

Don's orgasm ended, and his cock began to get soft, but April kept sucking. She was determined to keep bobbing up and down on Don's cock until it became too soft to continue. She felt one of Don's hands stroking the top of her head. He was pleased with her. She made eye contact again, smiled around his shrinking cock, and felt proud of herself. The contented smile on Don's face reassured April that she'd done everything the way the tutorials suggested.

"I hope you liked that," April said when Don's cock was finally too soft to suck.

"God, April. That was fabulous," Don said. "It was such a nice surprise. Thank you."

"We can do that anytime you want," she said.

April had read that men tend to be exhausted after a blowjob. She was aroused from what had happened, but she didn't think Don would be able to do anything about it. She expected that it would take some time for him to recover enough to have sex with her.

So April was surprised when Don lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He dumped her on the bed, spread her legs forcefully, then dove between her legs and began to eat her pussy.

Her eyes went wide when she felt the energetic, aggressive way he pulled her lips apart and started to lick. He ate her pussy like a starving man.

The tutorials hadn't predicted this. Instead of being sleepy and lethargic, Don was frisky and dynamic. The arousal that began when April was on her knees grew, and grew, and soon she realized she was going to have an orgasm. It had only been a few minutes, but Don's spirited attack on her pussy was driving her over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...'' she said as her climax began. It was completely unexpected. She thought that giving Don a blowjob was something for him to enjoy, and nothing more. She never imagined it would ignite a passionate fire that drove him to thrill her with his tongue.

Her orgasm had barely ended when Don climbed up April's body and lined up his cock with her pussy. He was hard! Already! None of the tutorials said she should expect this to happen. She felt him thrust his cock deep inside her, then thrust again and again.

Because he'd just had a wonderful blowjob, Don felt no urgent need to climax again. He pounded into April over and over, shocking her with his fiery enthusiasm.

"You're the sexiest woman alive," he whispered into her ear. Don was grunting in a way that let April know that fucking her was the only thing he wanted right then. It was as though no man ever wanted a woman as much as Don wanted April.

It went on, and on, and April realized she was going to climax - again! She didn't think Don was trying to make her cum - he seemed to be fully focused on his own pleasure - but the animalistic way he moved and sounded was irresistibly thrilling.

April wailed as she came. It lasted a long time, but Don lasted longer. She laid back on the bed, completely drained of erotic passion, and Don was still hammering away. Where is he getting all this energy? she asked herself. Is he ever going to run out of gas?

Don finally came again. He didn't have a lot of cum because April had already drained his balls once, but she could feel his cock throbbing weakly after he pounded into her for the last time. She wrapped her arms around Don's back and felt all his energy drain away.

They were so tired they fell asleep in each other's arms. When April woke, she opened her eyes and saw Don looking at her and smiling.

"Welcome back," he said. "I hope you slept as well as I did."

"How long were we asleep?" April asked.

"An hour. A little less than an hour," Don said.

They both felt refreshed from their little nap, but they had no desire to try having sex again. They'd scratched that itch. They got out of bed and went to Don's kitchen, where he fixed them smoothies. Protein smoothies were one thing that fit into April's disciplined diet, and after he got all the ingredients, Don found he liked them, too.

They sat in his living room and held hands. Music played in the background. It felt relaxed. Affectionate. Endlessly pleasant. Don's cock felt good, and so did April's pussy. It was as if their private parts were taking a nice little nap. Don put one arm around April's shoulder so she could lay against him and enjoy the hazy afterglow.

They continued to explore increasingly exotic and kinky sex. Bondage. Spanking. BDSM. Role playing. They liked it all. April felt she was experiencing things that had been kept from her for too many years. They were doing things she'd read about in women's magazines and Literotica, never imagining she'd do any of them someday.

There was one particularly enticing thing April wanted to try. Of all the practices she'd read about and imagined, one seemed especially taboo and forbidden. She waited and waited for Don to suggest it, then decided she didn't want to wait any longer.

"There's something I'd like for you to do with me," she finally said.

"Sure," Don said. "What?"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Oh," Don said. "Ok."

"I've read that some women love it," she said. "It sounds intense. Have you ever done that?"

Don chose his words carefully. He never spoke about what he did with individual women. Don thought that men who told other people about having sex with wives or girlfriends were jerks. That stuff is supposed to be private. He wanted to speak in a way that let April know he'd never discuss their private life with anyone. Don figured he could talk about generalities.

"I think most women are opposed to the idea of anal sex," he said. "But when they try it, they usually see it's not as bad as they expected. Some of them end up liking it more than vaginal sex. I think everybody is built differently. For some people, it's unpleasant. For some, it's not a big deal. For some, it's the most pleasurable thing they ever do."

Don stopped talking. He refrained from telling April that he liked to introduce women to anal sex without warning. He knew that if he asked permission, they'd probably say no. Instead, he'd surprise them in a way that they didn't know what he was doing until it was happening. It was a shock that way, but no one had ever complained. No one said he should have gotten consent first. They knew Don well enough to know he would never do anything to hurt them, and they realized that although anal sex usually hurt a bit at the beginning, there was no lasting pain or damage.

And on occasion, Don's approach yielded wonderful results. He was currently working with a model named Joyce. If he'd asked her in advance, she would have declined allowing him to fuck her ass. But because he didn't ask permission, Joyce was able to discover that she loved the intensity of anal sex. It always gave her orgasms that were more powerful than she could get from vaginal sex, oral sex, or even her vibrator. When Joyce visited, she invariably wanted Don to give her anal sex because she loved it.

"I have an idea," Don said to April. "Maybe we should do some role playing."

Since anal sex is a particularly powerful way for a dominant man to "force" himself on a submissive woman, he suggested they create a scene that played out along those lines. April had already let Don know she enjoyed pretending she was an innocent young virgin and he was a predatory older man. Don suggested they try that particular fantasy when he introduced her to anal sex.

KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers
12