The Camera Man Pt. 06

Story Info
Don and April tackle erotic photography.
4k words
4.34
4.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers

All characters are adults over 18.

-----------------------------------------------

As Don's emotional connection to April grew, he realized something important was missing from his life. He got lots of hot sex from several hot women, but he felt almost no emotional commitment. April was the only woman who inspired feelings like that, and her status as a married woman meant they could never be together. Don got plenty of sex during the day, but slept alone every night.

Don felt this wasn't a big problem - yet. Like any healthy man in his 20s, Don had a strong sex drive and a deep appreciation for the fact that he got a lot more pussy than most men his age. He did not want to trade what he had for a life with just one woman. At least, he didn't want to do that until he was older. As time went by, Don realized that someday he'd want a monogamous relationship.

Until then, April was the closest thing he had to a soulmate. She was closer to his age than the college girls who modeled for him; some of those women were as young as 18, and he found that he often had nothing to talk about with them. They'd pose for him, have sex, then go back to their dorm rooms. He didn't think about them until the next modeling session, and they didn't think about him. It was glorious when it started, but it eventually became a familiar routine that wasn't such an adventure.

As the relationship with April deepened, they both looked for ways to become more intimate. Since Don loved photography - and took a lot of artistic photos when he was in art school - he got the idea of taking erotic photos of April. He didn't plan to sell them; he wanted the photos to serve as mementos of the times they spent together.

"I've always liked seeing swimsuit pictures that show models all covered in lotion and sweat," April said. She liked the way moisture enhances the tones of their skin and highlights the curves of their bodies. "Could we do that?" April said.

"Sure," Don said. "I'll get some baby oil tomorrow."

Don decided to shoot the photos against a black background instead of the white he used for fashion photography. He also picked a darker, moodier lighting that was more appropriate for sexy pictures. Since April was an enthusiastic practitioner of yoga, they decided Don would photograph her as she assumed one yoga pose after another.

"You look gorgeous in these images. Just gorgeous," Don said as they reviewed the images. April saw that Don managed to find elements of sexy sensuality that she didn't realize she possessed. She saw no difference between Don's images and the work of famous erotic photographers.

"I wish we could publish these photos," Don said.

"So do I," said April.

Don was proud of the work he'd done, and April was thrilled with the way she looked. "But there's too much risk of somebody recognizing me," April said. "I wouldn't want to have to explain why I posed nude for you."

It was a secret she had to keep from her husband, so the pictures couldn't be seen by anyone. Don processed the images he liked best and arranged for 12 of them to be printed. He used an online photo lab so there was no chance any of the photo techs in a local lab recognized April. He put the prints in an album he gave to her.

"You made me look beautiful," she said.

"All I did was point the camera and get out of the way," he responded.

As weeks went by their thoughts frequently returned to those photos. They talked about the possibility of hiking out to some remote area in a nearby state park so they could take nude photographs in nature. But it was too dangerous; they couldn't risk the chance of April being seen with a man who wasn't her husband.

One afternoon Don showed her a website that featured high-quality erotic photography. "I wish we could submit your pictures to an outlet like this," he said.

"That would be nice," April said. "I'd love that."

Finally, Don got an idea.

One evening when Don had some free time, he opened Photoshop and began manipulating April's pictures. He changed the color of her hair from strawberry blond to a lustrous dark brown. He darkened her skin several shades and used a filter to get rid of her freckles. He widened her eyes, elongated her face, and changed the shape of her nose. As a final touch, he put a tattoo shaped like a star on the back of her right hand.

By the time he was done, April was unrecognizable. From the neck down, she looked almost the same. But there were so many changes that it was impossible for anyone to connect April to the photographs. Don had created beautiful pictures that presented most of April's sensual beauty, but were safe to submit to erotic websites.

It took some time to find a place for the photos. Don had no professional connections in that particular industry. The job was complicated by the fact that it's so easy to find medium-quality nude photos online for free. There's not much demand for high-quality work.

Don eventually found a website that wanted to publish April's pictures. The payment wasn't much, but that wasn't important. He just wanted the world to see April the way he saw her.

On the day the pictures were published, Don and April logged on to the website and looked at them. They were beautiful. Sensuous. Hot. April noted that every one of the models on the website was stunning, and she felt proud to be in their company.

"We did it," Don said. "I hope you like it."

"I love it," she said. "Thank you for this."

April kissed Don on the cheek. He turned toward her, grasped her chin, and pulled her to him for a deep kiss. They made out like teenagers, grasping and groping as they sat at Don's desk. They finally wanted more, so they walked to the bedroom and took off their clothes.

Don thought it was a good time to eat April's pussy. He spread her legs, kissed around and around her lips, then settled in for a lengthy, relaxed session of cunnilingus. April knew Don well enough to realize that he was going to be down there for a while, so she closed her eyes and relaxed as she concentrated on the way he made her feel.

Don's tongue licked up and down her wet slit. She writhed on the bed beneath him, luxuriating in sensation. He knew exactly how to make April climax, and it wasn't long before she was calling out joyfully as the orgasm shook her body. He paused long enough to let her catch her breath, then resumed kissing, licking and nibbling her tender, sensitive flesh.

He made her cum a second time, then moved up to have some missionary sex. April had other ideas. She rolled Don on to his back and climbed into the cowgirl position. She sat up, pushed his cock all the way inside her, then moved like a belly dancer. April saw that Don was gazing upon every inch of the front of her body. He had so many ways of making her feel desirable. She felt his hands caress her sides, her breasts, her thighs, and her undulating belly.

She was trying to make Don cum, but that's not what happened. Sometimes Don did a particularly good job delaying his orgasm. This was one of those times. The harder April tried to squeeze his cock, the more she ended up rubbing her clit against his body. She moved up and down, right and left, forward and back, and still he didn't cum. She finally felt an orgasmic wave erupt inside her pussy as her own climax began.

April fell forward. Don wrapped his arms around her body and rolled her onto her back. Finally, he was ready to cum. He moved in and out as slowly and gently as he could, but it wasn't easy because his cock had other ideas. It wanted to slam into her pussy as hard and fast as possible. April put her hand on the back of Don's head and encouraged him.

"Give it to me," she said. "I want it. Give me your cum."

April felt Don's cock throb and fill her up. It left her pussy feeling good. Sometimes, as April drove back home, she savored the feeling of having Don's cum inside her. She particularly liked it when he came in her ass; the sensation of fullness was more pronounced, and there was the added pleasure of her delicate little butthole feeling tender after being stretched by Don's hard cock.

Don had hoped he could make April climax a third time, but her first two orgasms finished her. She thought it was fine to just lay back and enjoy the feeling of Don's cock inside her and the way it throbbed wetly when he finally climaxed. April felt sure that none of the women she knew enjoyed so much good sex.

"Deciding to have sex with you was the best decision I ever made," she told him.

They were both aware that their intimacy had grown in ways that had nothing to do with sex. April cared about Don's thoughts, and he cared about hers. The work they did on the nude photo project was a good example of the fact that they shared a lot, and wanted to share even more. As they lay in bed recovering from having sex, they thought about how good April's pictures looked online, and they wished it was possible to post unaltered pictures that showed her exactly as she was.

"I hate that you have to go," Don said as he kissed April goodbye.

"I'll be back soon," she said.

The studio seemed very quiet after April went home. She left Don enjoying a warm, satisfied feeling that seemed like it would last forever. But he knew it wouldn't last long at all. That afternoon Maria would model for him. She always made him feel aroused and ready for more.

Don showered, made his bed, and spent a few hours processing images on the computer. The workload never stopped. He had to be disciplined about taking lots of pictures, processing them quickly, sending the image files to his clients, then getting up the next day and starting all over again. He'd taken so many of these assembly-line pictures that he seldom felt any artistic satisfaction. He'd mastered the task completely. There was no creative challenge anymore.

That might have been one reason Don was increasingly focused on enjoying sex with his models. Maria knocked on his door, and walked in with a big smile on her face.

She loved modeling. She loved the pretty clothes, the steady stream of compliments from Don, the paycheck, the chance to see herself online, and she loved having sex with Don every time they finished shooting for the day. Maria was 20, a college sophomore, and she knew her life was more exciting than most other coeds.

"I guess that's it," Don said after they finished taking pictures of the last outfit.

"Good," Maria said. "I've been getting impatient."

Maria had developed a pleasant habit. As soon as Don took the final photo after a shoot, Maria liked to stand in front of him and take off her clothes. Being completely naked while Don was completely clothed felt wicked. It was a reliable way for her to inflame her own desires, and it always had the same effect on Don.

"What would you like to do now?" she asked, wearing nothing but a sexy smile.

Don felt lust well up inside him. He knew he'd made love to April that morning. It seemed as though that should have quenched his desires. But the sight of Maria, naked and seductive, made him feel as though he hadn't been with a woman in months. He picked her up in his arms, carried her to the bedroom, and tossed her in the middle of the bed.

"Help me! Help me! A man is coming after me! He must be stopped!" Maria said jokingly.

"Nobody can hear you, young lady," Don said as he took off his clothes. "You may as well just lay back and enjoy it. There's no point in fighting."

There was something about this familiar routine that was endlessly satisfying for both of them. For Maria, part of the stimulation came from the fact that Don was the only man giving her sex. She'd broken up with her boyfriend months ago and hadn't found a new one. Maria liked cock as much as any healthy young woman, and her weekly sessions with Don were barely sufficient to keep her satisfied. Maria's desires were intense by the time she saw Don. It made her anxious for him to give her the kind of attention she wanted so much.

As soon as Don got into bed, Maria moved to suck his cock into her mouth. She was proud of her skills giving blowjobs, especially her willingness to swallow a man's cum. Some of her girlfriends wouldn't let men cum in their mouths. She thought that any woman with any self respect should be willing to enthusiastically suck her man's cum right down her throat. Besides, she liked the way Don's cock fit in her mouth.

Don knew that Maria was hungry for sex. It was tempting to think she acted like that because he was so sexy, but Don wasn't that dumb. He understood that she was a bit desperate for relief, and he was the only man she had right then. She'd been a good model and a great sex partner. He'd do anything he could to satisfy her.

"Not so fast, young lady," he said, pulling her head off his cock. He would not let her suck him off. Don had already had sex with April that morning, and he felt little urgency to climax immediately. He knew it would take some effort to satisfy Maria. It didn't make sense for him to shoot his cum down her throat. She needed him to fuck her. He planned to devote every bit of stamina he had to making her cum and cum and cum. It would be a waste of a good orgasm if he came in her mouth.

He threw her on to her back and reached for her pussy. He'd barely touched her, but she was already wet. This girl wants it, he thought to himself. Maria doesn't get nearly as much cock as she needs. She should spend the night so we can have sex in the morning.

He ran one finger up and down the length of Maria's pussy. It made her moan with relief. She thrust her hips up and down, inviting Don to stick his fingers inside her. He inserted one finger, then added a second one, and finally began using his thumb to stroke her clit. She was so excited that she climaxed. It was a small orgasm, but they both knew she'd have more.

"Let me have your cock," she whispered, anxious to get on with it.

Don climbed on top of her body, slipped his cock inside her, and began moving in and out slowly. She was extremely wet. Her pussy felt hot inside. She gasped when Don pushed deep into her. She wrapped her arms around him when he pulled most of the way out. Again and again, he moved in the way men have always moved when they work to please their women.

Maria moved in response, matching the motion of her hips to his. She thrust her pussy upward when he pressed his cock down. She felt another orgasm building inside her; this one would be a lot more powerful than the first.

Because he'd already had very satisfying sex with April that morning, Don knew he could stay hard a long time for Maria. It would take a bit of concentration to avoid becoming too excited, but he'd had plenty of practice.

Maria's body stiffened as her climax began. She cried out as her pleasure peaked. Then she lay back, limp and exhausted, when her climax was over.

Don stopped thrusting for a while. He wanted to give himself time to relax while Maria recovered. He planted little kisses all over her face, then whispered in her ear. "You are such a sexy woman, baby," he said. Don often called his women "baby" because he was afraid that he might get their names wrong. The fact that he slept with so many women made that more likely, and calling all of them "baby" reduced the risk.

She returned his kisses, then sighed as she felt his cock begin moving again. Maria knew Don hadn't cum yet, and she was glad. He could have sex longer than any man she'd known. She could always count on him to make sure she left satisfied.

Their excitement grew, and grew, and continued to grow. Before it was over, Don was pounding against her body, slamming his cock deep inside with every thrust. He needed to cum, but he waited until he felt her climax begin.

She began groaning when it finally happened. Don felt the contractions in her pussy squeezing his cock as her orgasm began. "Oh... Don... I'm cumming..." she said. "... you made me cum... again."

That was what Don was waiting to hear. He finally allowed his own climax to begin. It had been building for a long time, and it felt like a tremendous relief when it happened. He thrust into Maria as deep as he could, and she felt him fill her pussy with warm cum. It wasn't a lot of cum because April had drained him earlier, but it was enough for Maria to enjoy.

They were hot and sweaty by the time it was over. When Don and Maria had sex, it was like a marathon. Don felt an ache in his abs and hamstrings. It would take a few minutes for his muscles to recover.

But they weren't done. Don knew that Maria would want to have sex one more time, so he began following their normal routine. He got up on one elbow, smiled down on Maria, and asked the question she was waiting for.

"Would you like a cocktail?" he asked.

"Yes please," Maria answered. "Can I have a gin and tonic?"

"Of course you can," Don said. "But I have a suggestion for something different."

Don regularly made smoothies for April. She never ate junky food, and protein smoothies were a nice healthy snack that she enjoyed. Don's kitchen had all the ingredients, ranging from bags of frozen fruit to protein powder. One day he discovered that adding vodka to a smoothie produced a particularly delicious cocktail that was especially popular with girls who liked to drink, but weren't fond of the taste of alcohol. A vodka smoothie satisfied those girls, and Don liked them too.

He filled his blender with all the healthy ingredients, a handful of ice cubes, a few ounces of vodka, and hit the button. Soon he was back in his bedroom, handing a glass to Maria.

"Wow! This is great!" she said.

"I think so too," Don said. "But don't be fooled. There's more vodka in there than you realize."

Soon they felt a nice buzz. Don took Maria in his arms and asked her about her life. She thought it was nice that Don was always so interested in her, and she liked having a chance to talk with a man. It wasn't the same as talking with her girlfriends.

They talked for a long time, and Don finally decided they were ready to have sex again. Maria was wrapped up in Don's blanket. He grabbed the edge of the blanket and slowly pulled it down and off her body. First he exposed her breasts. Then her belly. Then her pussy. Finally, he exposed her legs all the way to her feet. She felt his gaze wander up and down her naked body, and it made her begin to feel warm between her legs.

"Roll over on your belly," Don said, turning Maria until she was face-down on the bed. He lifted her bottom until she was on her knees. Getting behind her, Don slowly pressed his cock into her wet pussy, and began to fuck her doggy style.

Don and Maria both liked the position because it was so comfortable when they had sex for a long time. Maria rested one side of her face on the mattress and relaxed as she enjoyed feeling Don's cock slowly moving in and out. He spent so much time admiring the front of Maria's body that she knew he had to be admiring her from the back.

Maria didn't need to be told she had a sexy little ass. She knew Don was surely enjoying the view he had right then. She realized that from his vantage point, Don had a particularly good view of her tight little brown pucker. She doubted that he'd want to fuck her ass right then, but she wouldn't complain if he tried.

If their first sex had been like a marathon, this second session was like a comfortable hike. Don wasn't sure he'd be able to climax again. He knew he didn't have much gas left in the tank. He wasn't even sure if he could make Maria cum another time, but he'd try. It would feel good for both of them whether they climaxed or not.

They went on, and on, and gradually Maria became excited again. She made sexy little noises. She twitched her little ass around in circles as Don moved in and out. Don reached down to stroke Maria's clit, and she let out a loud sigh when she felt it. Don kept it up, and pretty soon he could tell that Maria was beginning to cum - again.

KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers
12