The Camgirl Pt. 53

Story Info
Liam makes a decision.
3.6k words
4.75
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIII: Go Cuddle Lt. Dan

Liam and Blake

Fuck, I want him so bad.

***

Liam

Liam's hand gripped his cock as he watched Blake ride out the throes of her orgasm.

Fuck...and I thought the last two were intense.

Per Blake's text, Liam had finally wrapped his hand around his cock a short while after Blake's last orgasm. His cock was so slick with precum that it felt more like someone was giving him a hand job than like masturbating. He'd been getting close but had stopped as Blake had started cumming.

Spellbound, he watched as Blake lay back against her pillows, chest rising and falling heavily as tremors coursed through her at random intervals. Blake's eyes fluttered as soft whispers and gasps passed through her parted lips. Her entire body seemed to glisten under a thin sheen of sweat.

"Fuck," Blake breathed, abs tightening again as her fingers clawed at the sheets. Her eyes were far off as she raked her fingers through her hair. Her other hand still worked her pussy, though slower now. Liam wondered what she was thinking about.

"Wow," Blake said, straightening. Her eyes didn't look entirely focused and her face was flushed, but a hint of a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she shook herself, "That was...intense, dudes."

Fuck, Liam thought, a little intimidated. He knew he was pretty good in bed, but he'd never left Marie...well, like that.

Liam watched Blake sway a bit as another tremor hit her. She leaned forward, supporting herself on her elbows as she continued to recover from her orgasm.

Liam flexed his hands as he watched that. Seeing Blake like that made him want to be there with her, holding her while she recovered.

"Holy shit," Blake breathed, running a hand through her hair as she straightened again. She blinked a few times, shaking her head, "Damn, dudes. My head is still all fuzzy from that." She grinned, "Since my cognitive abilities have definitely been compromised for the time being, I'm just going to keep fucking the Lieutenant, here."

She leaned toward the camera, tilting it up a bit, "I'll give you guys a different view this time, though.

Liam watched Blake turn as she pulled back, reorienting the torso. His cock twitched when she brought her ass into the frame, large, sparkling base of her gem plug spreading her cheeks just above her dripping pussy.

Blake got in position on her knees, thigh-high socks outlining the curves of her legs, and reached underneath her to hold the dildo steady as she lowered herself onto it. Her moans sent shivers through Liam as the cock disappeared between her glistening lips at an agonizingly slow pace.

Liam realized he'd never had this view of Blake's ass before and found himself unable to look away from her incredible curves. When Blake sank all the way down onto the cock, her body shook as though another aftershock had hit, then ground her hips against the torso before raising her ass back up only slightly faster.

Liam's cock twitched at that and he finally moved his hand again, matching Blake's pace. His cock ached with the need to cum, making the slow pace even more difficult, but Liam kept it. He wanted to see Blake cum again.

As he watched Blake fuck the fake cock, her movements so fluid and sensual, Liam wished he could see both her face and her ass. Though that likely would have made him cum much faster than he wanted to. Watching Blake do something like this was arousing enough, but when he could look into her eyes while he did it, his blood seemed to boil with desire.

About a minute in, Blake stopped for a moment and flexed her ass cheeks one after another, giving it the appearance of wiggling, but somehow much hotter. A growl rose in Liam's throat, surprising him to the point that he stopped stroking for a moment before syncing back up with Blake's pace.

Blake's moans, rising higher in frequency and desperation as she continued to ride the dildo, made it increasingly hard for Liam not to speed up and surpass Blake's pace.

After stopping to flex her ass again--this time, Liam's grip on his cock tightened--Blake started taking longer strokes, drawing her hips all the way up until only the head remained hidden inside her before she brought her ass back down on the shaft.

Liam wished that was his cock she was riding--that she was here on his lap, riding him. Then he could kiss her and run his hands down her back or squeeze her ass or her thighs.

"Fuck," Liam gasped, loosening his grip a bit as he cleared those images from his head. He'd felt his orgasm already starting to build.

Liam didn't think he'd ever wished it was him while watching porn before. He used porn as visual stimulation, but he'd never really wanted to put himself into it and switch himself out with the male actor. Not like this.

"Mmm. Oh, fuck," Blake moaned, capturing Liam's attention as she sped up again. Her toes rested on the edges of the torso, but as her thrusts became more aggressive, she pulled the torso up a bit with every thrust.

Her moans became more erratic as her pace quickened, alternating between long and shallow thrusts, and Liam matched her pace. He could feel his orgasm approaching now. His abs and thighs tightened as he tried to prologue it. He could feel the pressure building as more obscenities started to slip out with Blake's cries and moans, until she slammed her ass down on the dildo, hard.

"Oh, fuck," she cried, shaking. Her toes curled and her legs started to twitch, and Liam couldn't hold back anymore.

He'd gotten out some tissues earlier, but couldn't get to them in time, so he just let himself cum. Liam's cock exploded with pleasure, his abs, legs, ass, entire body clenching and convulsing, heart pounding, as the first shot landed on his chest. The next one hit a bit lower down on his stomach, and two more followed until the rest just oozed out of his cock over his fingers. Liam continued to stroke his cock, milking his orgasm all he could as Blake threw herself off the dildo and flopped down next to it on her back, fingers working furiously at her pussy as her chest rose and fell along with a stream of curses and ragged gasps for air.

When Liam's orgasm finally subsided, he collapsed back into his chair, cum still dripping down his front, and watched Blake ride out her orgasm.

***

Blake

"Oh fuck," Blake gasped, slapping her pussy.

Her brain had exploded--it continued to explode. It just wouldn't stop. Her pussy was on fire, the waves of her orgasm beating the shit out of her and doing nothing to put it out.

"Fuck," she gasped, convulsing, as she no longer had any control over her body. Her orgasm had taken over, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

She'd wanted to keep the dick inside her so bad, but it had just been too much. She'd been afraid she would black out. Though right now her head was so fuzzy she didn't know if this was any better.

And yet she continued to work her pussy furiously. It was too much, yet not enough. Blake's orgasm overwhelmed her, but she wanted more. She wanted Liam's cock exploding inside her, coating her pussy with his cum. She wanted his arms around her, her legs wrapped around his waist, keeping his cock buried inside her. She wanted his lips on hers or at her throat, kissing and nipping at her.

Instead, Blake had to settle for finger blasting herself until she'd squeezed her eyes shut so hard that she was afraid she might not be able to open them again.

Blake's entire body continued to explode with pleasure, fingers sending firework after firework out from her pussy.

"Oh, my fucking fu--!" Blake cried, unable to even finish the word as she finally tore her fingers away from her pussy. She flopped back onto her bed, shaking, heart pounding, sixty-nine percent sure she'd given herself brain damage by orgasm. Her fingers tingled as she raked them through her hair, then, groaning with the effort, grabbed Lieutenant Dan by his cock and flung him out of the way. About a foot away. She'd been aiming for off the bed, but that would have to do.

Panting, Blake stretched out on her bed. She didn't think she'd ever really understood the expression "blood roaring in her ears" until now. She brought her fingers back to her pussy almost by reflex, then gasped, immediately overwhelmed. Her abs contracted, folding her body in on itself as she half-rolled over. Blake took her hand away for a moment, but then returned it to her pussy carefully. She massaged her outer lips in slow circles, careful of her clit, vaguely aware of more tips coming in.

Blake rolled to her side, hand gripping at the torso next to her as she brought her pussy back down from outer space.

Fuck, I want Liam so bad right now.

Blake didn't know if she wanted him to cuddle and pet and hold her as she came down from orgasm, or to slip his cock inside of her and fuck her until she couldn't cum anymore, but she knew she wanted him.

Blake smacked her ass twice in quick succession, gasping at the sharp impact. She didn't know why she'd done it--the impulse had just struck her, and apparently, she'd lost impulse control for the time being.

Hehe..."struck"...Blake thought, rolling halfway onto her back, smacking arm flopping back onto the pillows, Yep, impulse control is definitely gone...

Blake turned back onto her side in an effort to push herself back up, but ended up just staying like that for a bit, supporting herself with one elbow.

I need to hold onto something, she thought, blindly reaching her hand out.

After a moment, she caught something, closing her fingers around it. It was slightly hard, spongey, and a little slimy.

Lieutenant Dan's dick?

The thought floated through Blake's mind as she squeezed the fake cock a few times, then lowered her grip, grabbing the base, then going even lower to lightly grab the balls. She reversed her grip a few times, flexing her fingers, and tried looking back up at the screen. It was blurry, but Blake didn't know if that was because it was too far away, or because her head was also blurry.

All she knew was that she needed to keep touching that dick.

Mmm...Liam's dick...

That thought gave Blake the resolve to push herself up. Looking at the camera--or where she thought it was, at least, Blake pulled herself over and gave Liam's cock a kiss. It wobbled a bit, and she frowned, taking the cock by the shaft in one hand, then sealing her lips around the tip. She gave it a few good sucks and licks, then frowned again.

This is way too rubbery to be Liam's cock. It's not hard enough, either.

Blake popped the cock out of her mouth and stared at it until some of the fuzz cleared from her head.

Oh, right.

Letting go of Lieutenant Dan's dick, Blake pushed herself up a bit more and looked at the camera until she could see that she was in fact, looking at her camera. With a sigh, she pushed herself all the way up into a sitting position and held her face in her hands for a moment. That proved to be a mistake, as sitting upright proved way too difficult at the moment.

"Yo, guys, what the shit? I just cuddled my fake dick...dildo...mannequin...thing..." Blake moaned, going down on her elbows again.

She took a few deep breaths, then tried again.

Nope.

This time she just went down on her hands, at least, still mostly upright. She shook her head for a moment, then took another deep breath and whipped her head up. Her vision spun for a moment, but it worked.

"Someone make a meme," she said, "That's the one time you guys can screenshot and I'll be okay with it. Just me cuddling with the dick and the text is...'When the dick's so good, you gotta cuddle it, even though it's fake."

Blake stared at the screen for a while longer as a few more tips rolled in, tongue hanging out for a bit as she continued to catch her breath.

"Holy fucking shit," she breathed, scooting herself back up in front of the camera. She raked a hand through her messy hair, then raised an eyebrow at one of the tip-comments.

"Yeah, I can fist the Lieutenant for you, Pete," she said, reaching back to grab the torso by the dick. Thankfully, the asshole was still wet enough from her that she didn't have to get any lube as she slid her fingers into the torso's asshole. She held it up, fitting her entire hand inside, up to the wrist, then pulled her hand back out and dropped the torso to the bed before moving back over to the camera. She adjusted the camera a bit, then tousled her hair, making sure it was out of her face and looked sexy-messy instead of just regular messy.

"Okay," she said, looking at the camera. Then she forgot what she was going to say. She shook her head, trying to further de-fog it, then flipped her hair back over her shoulder.

"Guys, that felt just...insanely incredible. I'm sorry if it didn't last as long as you guys wanted it to, but you guys got me so worked up that I could not stop myself from cumming anymore, so..."

She blew out a puff of air, then flipped her unruly blue locks back over her shoulder.

"I tried my best, dudes," she said, "I'm gonna go put like...some epsom salts on my pussy now though, or find some sort of orgasm-hangover cure. You guys are awesome, and I love you, and I'll see you all later."

Blake waited a bit for most of her regulars that were still online to log off, then turned off her feed and fell back onto her bed with a sigh.

Her pussy ached, but somehow it still wanted more.

Liam had better fucking enjoyed that.

Blake blinked. Liam!

Blake started, trying and failing to rise up again, feeling a bit like a turtle for a moment as she floundered, groping around for her phone. When she found it, she immediately opened up her messages and texted Liam.

"You saw that, right? Because I'm not sure I can recreate that without serious brain damage."

Blake grinned when the typing dots appeared.

"Yeah...that was incredible."

Blake's grinned widened.

"Did you cum?" she asked, "Really hard?"

The dots appeared and disappeared a few times before his message came through.

"Really hard. I had to wipe it off my chest and stomach."

Blake closed her eyes, gasping as her pussy and ass clenched hard at the images that spawned in her sex-crazed mind.

She imagined licking Liam's cum off of him. Sucking his dick clean after he came was obviously hot but licking his cum off his chest and his stomach...Blake shivered, pussy twitching again.

"Okay, you can't say things like that to me when I'm still super horny and not allowed to do anything about it."

She added the suggestive-face emoji for effect.

This time, it took a bit longer for Liam's text to come through.

"Are you alright? That looked really intense. I feel like I should come over and give you a hug or cook you dinner so you can just recover from that."

Blake moaned, rubbing her legs together at that. She wanted that so bad. She wanted Liam to come over and fuck her slowly while he held her and pet her and gave her kisses, then shower with her like in her fantasy, but fuck her again while the water poured over them. Then he could cook something as orgasmic as that steak and then fuck her again, and then she could fall asleep in his arms.

Her pussy throbbed again, and Blake glared at it.

"Don't you fucking start with that shit again," she grumbled, "I gave you what you needed, just go to sleep already."

Blake stared at her phone for a moment before typing her response.

"You're so sweet. I'm fine, just exhausted. You being anywhere near me right now is a terrible idea, though. Even if Marie wasn't in the next room. I'm still somehow super fucking horny, so I would break all the rules we established if you were to come over right now."

"Oh. Got it. Go cuddle Lt. Dan, then?"

Blake rolled her eyes.

"You're not as funny as you think."

He just sent one of the silly-face emojis in response. Then:

"I'm gonna go shower. See you in class then?" He responded after a bit.

Blake bit her lip. A part of her wanted to call Liam and just talk until she felt capable of leaving her bed. She almost did it but knew that interacting with Liam that way after something so intense would probably just complicate her feelings even further. Especially with the idea she'd been mulling over the past few days. She wanted Liam. Bad. But she wanted something more first.

"See you in class." She sent back.

Blake stared at her phone for a while, hoping Liam would text her again, wanting to talk. After a few minutes, she put down her phone with a sigh.

I should probably shower, too.

Blake wanted to just lie in bed the rest of the night, but she was gross, and so was Lieutenant Dan, and her ass needed a short break from having something inside it after a show like that.

Mind and body protesting every step of the way, Blake grabbed the torso and a towel and crossed over to the bathroom, thankfully without encountering Sophie or Marie.

As she showered and came down from her orgasmic high, microwaving a bag of assorted veggies and some grilled chicken for dinner, Blake became more certain about what she wanted to ask of Liam if he still wanted to be with her, and more afraid of what he might say when she asked. That, she could distract herself from. Unfortunately, her pussy had gone into overdrive during the show and refused to calm down even after two more orgasms.

Just fucking wonderful.

***

Liam

Someone knocked on the door to Liam's dorm room just as he came out of the bathroom.

"Just a sec," he called, heading over to his bed to pull on some pants. Looking down as he unwrapped the towel, Liam decided to throw on one of his tighter pairs of boxers as well. He was still semi-hard again from jerking off in the shower.

"Dude, you've been jerking off long enough, let us in," Eli's voice called.

"Yeah, Liam," Swar's voice echoed, "One dick can only take so much."

Rolling his eyes, Liam went over and unlocked the door. They all had keys but seldom used them if they knew one of them was in the room.

Swar and Eli came in a moment later with shit-eating grins on their faces. When they got to the main part of the room, however, they looked around, confused, then glanced at Liam.

"Shit, dude," Eli said, "Were you actually jerking off that long? When Blake told us to clear out for a while, I definitely thought you two were fucking."

Liam felt his face turn red as he scrubbed a hand through his hair, "Yeah...not yet. I wasn't jerking off the whole time, but, uh...she wanted me to watch one of her shows to see if I could deal with that before we actually go out or do anything together."

"Can you?" Swar asked, setting his backpack down at his desk, "The internet is a pretty disgusting place, dude, and it usually just gets worse when sex is involved."

"Did you spot any white knights?" Eli asked, laughing.

"A few," Liam said, "And most of the comments and stuff on the social media she uses for it were more cringe-inducing that anything. I think I can handle it, though. I was mostly just wondering if there were any red flags you guys could think of that I might be missing. I know you guys don't know Blake too well, but--"

"Liam," Eli said, "You do realize that you guys have basically been dating since you met, right? You just haven't been fucking."

Liam felt his cheeks turn red at that.

"And you're pretty good at just noping out when you see something that won't work or signs of crazy," Swar added, "Plus, she seemed pretty chill when she came looking for you."

"Though she has yet to follow up on her implication that she'd destroy us in Halo," Eli said, laughing.

Liam blinked at that, glancing over at the Xbox. He thought he'd mentioned the game a few times, but Blake had never shown much interest in it.

12