The Camp Again

Story Info
A young man, a rape, but life gives him a lover.
11.8k words
4.77
5.7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a work of fiction entirely imagined by the author. Although the names of the locations referenced in this story exist, the mining site, the Camp, the companies, the people and the events are pure fiction.

Warning!! The main character, Sam, recounts his unfortunate rape. This may offend some people.

© Copyright whitebeard50, 2023 - All rights reserved

Mid-June

Phil, the manager of Material Control of Hough Lake Lithium Mining Project, waits for a newly hired recruit at Thunder Bay Airport. Finally, HR found someone to help him out. A young man of 22 y/o, apparently fairly intelligent but lacks experience in this matter. No sweat, he thinks, I'll show him the ropes. He's got a photo of the young man, this is not Toronto, so shouldn't be too hard to identify.

The airplane has already arrived, and the people are starting to come out. There he is. The little guy only has a medium size suitcase. Umm... No matter, he can always buy locally at Savant Lake.

"You're Sam, right?" Phil says extending his hand with a smile. His pale blues eyes examine the youngster head to toe.

"Yes, I'm Sam. You must be Mr. Armstrong?" Nice welcome from this good-looking older man. I smile back. First time since I left home.

"Call me Phil, Sam. Want me to get that?" pointing at the luggage.

"No, thanks. I'm fine. It's a small case, but I figure I can buy what I need at the site, or I saw there's a little town not that far from the mine." Sam replies.

"I see. You did your homework, haven't ya? We have a long drive ahead of us, it's about 365 km. We'll stop on the way for supper. But lunch first. I know a brasserie with good food and good beer here in TB. Do you drive, Sam?"

"Yup, I do. I'm a fairly good mechanic too. In case you ever need one."

"That's good. I'll let you drive once we are out of TB. Very simple driving when there's only one road to follow." Phil laughs his typical energetic laugh.

4 hours later.

"Thanks for driving, Sam. Sorry if I slept most of the way." Phil gave the wheel to Sam as they reached the Trans-Canada highway just out of TB.

"No sweat, the drive went smoothly, little traffic. But I'm hungry and I need to go." I answered.

Phil looks at his watch, "Oh, nearly 6. Ok, next town is Ignace, I think. We'll stop there. There's a burger joint at the other end of town. It's good. There's not much else, it's a little town. Ok with you, Sam?

"Yup, that's fine." A little while later, I find the place, not hard since there isn't much else.

We get out of the car, stretch, and walk into the place. Small, nice, and clean. I dash to the restroom. Phil goes after me. We order our burgers and homemade fries. The food is very good like Phil said. I like Phil. Nice man, jovial, and easy to talk to. He likes to talk about anything and everything. He's that kind of fellow who gets along with everybody.

We finally arrived at Hough Lake, where the camp is located, just after 10:30 PM. I get checked in, so to speak. Exceptionally, I will have a single room, but only temporarily. There are bathroom facilities, sinks, toilets, and shower stalls, on each floor in the trailers reserved for the workers. Supervisors and management's trailer have single rooms with private bathrooms. I will have a single room depending on how many new workers arrive and if additional trailers get here on time.

The camp and the mining site are under construction. It's a brand-new project. The lithium mined here will only be concentrated and then shipped out for further processing. Probably outside the country, again. That's really sad. Foreign countries mine our resources with minimal processing and ship the product out of the country, transform it and resell it through finished products with a large profit, while they pay little or no royalties and pollute our country. What a bargain. Most third-world countries do better than us on this.

The large trucks and giant shovels are currently being assembled on-site by the company renting them to the mining company. They are gigantic. The construction and preparation of the site will last for a good 6 to 8 months. Then the construction workers now on-site will leave and be replaced by mining workers who will live in a village about 5 kilometres away. The actual trailer complex housing the workers, except for a few of them, will be dismantled.

***

Two weeks later

"Phil, how's your recruit doing?" His boss, Roger still in Toronto, asks him.

"Well, Roger, the young man surprised the stuffing out of me. He's rolling like a pro. He's got the hang of it, and he also developed some kind of control sheet on Excel. Remarkable young man. By the way, you can see his worksheet on our intranet. Have a look. You're an expert on that, aren't you? Let us know what you think."

"Ok. That's encouraging. We'll increase his salary when he reaches 30 days. I don't mind encouraging performers like him. Just put the request through and I'll approve it. How's everything else, Phil?"

"By the way, Sam says that he can program a simple control program on something called Dbase IV that can be used by almost anyone. Especially here, it's a small inventory and we can use a simple bar code to identify all the stuff that comes in here and follow it all the way through its cycle. So, think about it, Ian, cost little and we have the guy who can make it happen fast."

"Let me have a look at his Excel worksheet. I'll get back to you shortly."

They talk every day briefly covering the day's plan. Roger will move here when the administration building currently under construction is finished and the management trailers are installed. Single-family trailers with 2 or 3 bedrooms will only be available when the mine starts production. Another 6 to 8 months.

I get back into the office as Phil hangs up the phone. He's smiling. He's always smiling, but this particular smile is different. I frown, but I don't ask. He'll tell me if he wants to.

"Everything ok out there, Sam?"

"Yup, John and I made a change or two about the temporary storage of small items to make it easier for the guys to handle. Actually, they're the ones who pointed out the difficulties. So, we all had a discussion and arrived at a solution. Everybody's happy. Perhaps I should have asked you first. I didn't think about that. Sorry!"

"No sweat, Sam. I trust you. That sort of day-to-day problem is more your thing than mine. Keep it up. You're doing well. Hell, you're doing great, Sam." Phil winks at Sam and picks up his phone. "Phil here." He listens, "Ok. When will that get here?" More listening, "Two days. Ok, we'll get ready, and I'll inform the contractor that 4 trucks and a shovel will be here the day after tomorrow around 4 PM. Ok. Bye!"

"Sam, you heard?" I nod. "Ok, I forgot the name of the guy who assembles those monsters. Can you call him? The details will be sent to your email as usual."

"Yup. I just got it. I'll take care of it, Phil."

Phil gets another call, sounds like a private call, so I leave to give him some privacy. May as well get a coffee. Even when it's business, I dislike listening to the conversation. The difficulty is that we share the office. I want to ask him about that book that he has about inventory management. He has it in his room but always forgets to bring it in.

"Ah, there you are. Oh! Thanks for the coffee. Sam, you don't have to leave every time I get a call. Let's make a deal here, ok? If it's personal, I'll just wave you out. OK?" He makes the gesture so there's no confusion. "About that book, I keep forgetting. Well, come to my room after supper. This way you're sure to finally put your hands on it. Works for you?"

"Yeah, but I'm training tonight. Can I come by later, probably after 9?

"No problem, Sam."

Phil knows I like him. He caught me looking at him often enough. I see sometimes part of his hairy chest, a forest of long blond and grey hairs when he wears his shirt with two or three buttons undone. His bulging crutch which he never tries to hide. His strong thighs, firm small bum, hairy arms, and he's good-looking. Sometimes, he looks over my shoulder when I'm working on my Excel spreadsheet, with a hand on my shoulder. Nice warm hand. I love that. I had sex with a guy once, at college and it was only a quick taste of our cocks and mostly masturbation. Man, I'd like to have sex with Phil. Maybe tonight, who knows?

After supper, I hurry to my room to change into my gym clothes. I always slip a pair of light sweatpants on top because I hate walking through the complex in gym shorts. As I get there, Bill is preparing the equipment, towels, and the rest of it. I give him a hand and a few minutes later, we're ready for my bodybuilding program. He wants me to gain weight to increase my muscular mass. I try. He often comes and eats with me and helps me with the choice of foods to help me gain weight. So far, I've gained 5 lbs in two weeks. My goal is to reach 145lbs, lean no fat all muscles. So, I have 10 lbs to go. The program is excruciating. He pushes me to my limits for every exercise I have on my program. I like him, he's a good man and keeps me on the right path. He has everything I like in a man: maturity, hairy, masculine, strong shoulders and chest, extraordinary ass, a bulge that invites touching, and green eyes. Beard and mustache well maintained. A rough facial feature, an oval face, and large dark eyebrows.

Most of the time I shower in the facilities where my room is. But sometimes, I shower at the gym when I'm the last one to leave. Bill is around cleaning up and he will occasionally shower with me. I admit that when he does, I always get a hard-on. He knows I look at him and it doesn't seem to bother him. I think he gets quite hard as well. But I'm way too shy. I usually shower quickly and leave. He never lets me shower when the gym is full. He keeps reminding me that this is a work camp, and the guys are lonely. Some of them will be tempted to seduce me. They want sex, not a relationship and they take what they want, and sometimes a bit roughly.

He has the perfect body, muscled but not like a bodybuilder, lean with a little belly. A dark abundant fur covers his entire body. That, I must say, turns me on. He's particularly well-equipped and has a killer butt. Man, I can only imagine what having sex with him would be.

I leave the shower, dry myself, get dressed and leave to pick up the famous book Phil wants me to read on material and inventory control. I'm a bit late, it's 9:30 PM. I hope that it's not too late. I'd hate to disturb him. Phil's room, like mine, is in the last trailer section at the south end of the complex. I'm in the section « worker », he's in the section, « management. » It's a good five-minute walk. The trailer complex is quite large. It houses around 900 to 1000 workers. I see a man at the end of the corridor. As I approach, I realize the man is Phil and he's entering his room.

I knock on the door and wait. Phil, wrapped in a towel coming out of the shower, opens the door and looks surprised to see me. He taps his forehead and says, "Oh, christ! I completely forgot about you. Damn, Sam, I'm sorry. I didn't plan this, I swear." He's genuinely surprised.

I just shrug, "It's ok, Phil. No problem. Want me to come back another time?"

"Of course not. Come on in, young man," he lets me in. Nice large room. The bed is a double bed, not a single bed, and is tucked in an alcove on the right side as one enters the room, he has a small sitting area with a sofa, a kitchenette and a large TV mounted on the wall, a desk near the window, and a deluxe bathroom all tiled white with a glass walk-in shower. Wow!

"I'm having a beer. Would you like one? Or a cola maybe?" He points to the sofa, so I sit down and tell him that I'll have the cola. He hands me the can of cola, opens his can of beer, and takes a sip. "Aaah... that feels good. Let me get that book. It's up there on the shelf." He moves right in front of me and extends his hand to get the book on the shelf above his desk, next to the sofa, where I'm sitting. The towel covering his lower body falls to the ground and I have his cock, a nice thick limp cock, and a full hairy sack, right in my face.

"For christ's sake, I swear I didn't plan this, Sam. I'm so sorry..."

I interrupt him, "Phil, I don't mind." I say smiling, "You look fantastic. Don't be embarrassed." My eyes are on his hairy naked body right in front of me, inches away. His cock starts to get hard, and he blushes. He's a reddish blond guy, his pale skin makes his blush quite apparent.

Still sitting, without thinking, I take his growing member in my hand and kiss the head with wet lips. It only takes seconds for his dick to get really hard. I lick the knob and its sensitive outline ridge. Something I thought about doing so many times in my daydreaming episodes.

Phil moans, and whispers, "Sam, my boy, you don't have to do this." A weak plea. I continue licking his hard thick shaft going down to the root and I take one of his balls in my mouth and suck gently. My tongue goes all around it and I jump to the other ball and do the same thing. His sack is too large for me to fit in my mouth. Phil moans.

He looks at me, puts a hand under my chin and says, "Sam, let's move to the bed." I have never sucked a cock before. I just imagine what I should do. Ok, I'm inspired by the porn I look at. I can't believe I just kissed his dick.

As I get up, Phil takes my t-shirt off and undoes my pants and pushes the zipper down. "My turn to see you, my boy." I take the pants and my underwear off swiftly. I just stand in front of Phil with my full erection pointing up. He looks me up and down, gets closer and kisses me softly on the lips while his hand explores my firm hairy little bum. His tongue licks my lips and pushes inside my willing mouth. I let him ravage my mouth and tongue. Mouths locked, we move to the bed, and he pushes me on it and gets on top of me. Ummm, I love the touch of his furry warm body on mine. I'm as furry as he is, a little darker, but not much. He kisses me all over progressing slowly to my lower body.

His hands are busy rubbing everywhere. Then his tongue finds my knob and goes to work. Aaaah... He slurps, licks, and sucks my manhood for a few minutes. He rolls on his side, facing me, takes my face in his hands, "I like you, Sam. We'll have sex, no penetration, as you are so willing, but we won't get into a relationship, Sam. As tempting as you are, I have a sex partner, Reg a big grizzly bear of a man. A friend I've been working with on many jobs like this and we have sex regularly. Well, he's more than just a friend. I know you like me, Sam. So, let's enjoy this, tonight. This once, only."

He looks at me, he sees disappointment. "Promise me, young man, that you are not going to rush to any men just to have sex. A place like this camp can be dangerous. I know most people here, so, promise me that if one man interests you, or one targets you, you'll consult me first. Promise me, Sam."

"Yes, Phil. I promise you. But I'm not the type to do that kind of thing. I'm usually shy and not this forward. I'm not sure what prompted me to do this. I'm sorry, Phil."

"Most of these men are good hard-working men. Loneliness is what troubles them and they look for some comfort, and sex is their relief valve. Masturbation has its limits."

"Hey, my beautiful Sam, let's have sex, I'll show you the basics and we'll have a wonderful memory we can privately share. Who knows what might happen later?"

He rolls me on top of him and we kiss. Then he rolls me back to the bed and leans over me. He starts kissing my shoulder, moving to my neck, up to my ear which he licks and sucks, Ummm. Our mouths meet again, and the kissing becomes more passionate with tongues swirling and sucking. His hands are all over my hairy chest and belly and that makes me squirm with pleasure. His hard cock is pressed against my thigh which I rock in slow motion trying to rub his gorgeous thick cock. Phil lifts himself on his elbows and starts kissing and licking my chest paying special delicious attention to each of my erect nipples. My excitement increases as he's getting closer and closer to my groin.

My heart starts beating faster and harder. I've never been touched that way. All my senses are on high alert. I can see his big tool hanging down from his lower body. Oh, my! I wish I could get it in me. I want him to fuck me just then, but I know it's not going to happen. Then, Phil lowers himself between my legs and looks at me, his beautiful pale blue eyes locked on my brown eyes, and he takes the swollen head on my cock in his mouth and slowly moves it around my glans. Oh, my! I can't believe the sensation running through my entire body. I tense with pleasure. He knows that all this is new to me, and he takes his time letting me savour the intense feeling of what he's doing. His eyes still locked into mine. Hypnotized, I can't let go of his eyes either.

My knob pops out of his mouth and his tongue gets busy from my glans to my balls. Phil grabs my hips to control my squirming around. Intense pleasure rocks my entire body. My cock disappears into his mouth. His head goes up and down my dick, his tongue licks, and swirls around it at the same time and he sucks lightly on the way up my cock. I can't take it anymore. I whisper to him, "I'm coming, Phil. Aaaahhh, so gooood...."

Then my brain explodes, my body gets rigid and bang, my cum bursts into his mouth and throat. Burst after burst of cum erupts from my cock. I'm floating on a cloud of lust and unbelievably intense pleasure. My cock is still in his warm and wet mouth full of my cum which Phil expertly swallows. For a while, I'm not sure where I am. I slowly come down from that incredible high and Phil has moved on top of me and he's looking down at me with a smile of intense satisfaction.

"You liked it, didn't ya, my sweet, gorgeous Sam?" He kisses me with tenderness for a long time. He lets me taste my cum in his mouth and I lap every bit of it.

"Now, Sam, it's your turn to make love to me. You didn't even lose your erection, you little devil. You're ready or would you like to take a break?"

My answer, I start kissing and licking him from the other end of his sexy hairy body. From the toes, I slowly moved up to his inner thighs. I teased him with an occasional lap of his balls. His eyes never waiver from looking at me, lying with his hands behind his head comfortably resting on a couple of pillows. Before sucking his balls, I surprise him by licking his perineum and the edge of his anus. He jumped, just a little when he felt my wet tongue down there. I smile at him, he winks back. I gently swallow one of his balls and suck it gently as he did to me. What a sensation, oh, damn that feels so wonderful. His groan of appreciation got me more excited.

I try to take the whole sack, but it is too large, or I lack experience. I lick and suck and kiss his 8" hard penis and I spend a lot of time on his gorgeous knob. I love it. It feels perfect in my mouth and obviously, he likes it, a lot judging from the sweet noises he makes. I'm so excited that I come close to ejaculating.

"Let it come, Sam. It's ok to come while making slow love like this. Especially when you're young."

I breathe deeply and continue licking, kissing, and sucking going up his body. I love his hard nipple, quite a bit larger than mine. His hairy body, his furry chest with long hairs covering his nipples. I rub my face in his thick forest. Phil is covered with a light sheen of sweat. I climb further up and start kissing him all over his face, cheeks, ears, neck, and shoulders while I rub my cock and my body on his glorious hairy, massive body. As we are kissing hard and deep, with lust and passion, we rub in unison with increased energy. Phil moans, groans and whimpers and he starts pumping his hips frantically and we both come almost at the same time. Fuck that's good. My mind blows, my body tenses, and fireworks burst I'm floating in total lust and pleasure. It takes several minutes to come down from our high.