The Camp Bitch(es)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me for a moment, then moved himself over my face, not in 69 position, but straddling me., and facing Chris on the other side. Chris moved up just as I was licking Ben's rosebud, and took Ben's cock into his mouth. I wasn't sure if Ben was capable of three in a row, but it really didn't matter as I lapped at his hole and did my best to rub and massage his balls as Chris laid over me and did his best to suck a third load out of Ben's cock.

Ben's cock was so hard, at least from my touch as I stroked it to Chris's sucking, that I couldn't believe it. It had to have hurt by this time to have such a hard on. Chris sucked, I stroked, and I stuck my tongue as far as I could into his ass. His moaning reached an uncomfortable volume, even though we were assuredly alone, and then from below I felt hum clench up on my tongue, and then the third volley passed across my massaging hand and entered Chris's mouth. All three of us moaned in absolute delight as the sexual experience between the three of us reached trifecta.

Ultimately, Ben subsided, Chris released him, Ben got off of my face, and everyone just sat there for a moment. I got up, grabbed my pants and underwear, and stepped out of the tent. I put my clothes on outside, stepped into my shoes and said good night before walking over to the pop-up to go to sleep in my own bed. Neither Ben or Chris said anything in response, and I imagine that they didn't talk all night long.

After what had just happened, they would never have the same relationship with each other, or me, for a long time. I am hoping they invite me on campouts and hunting trips whenever they plan one.

Now there were three camp bitches, but I'm proud of being the original.

12