The Campaign Manager Pt. 03

Story Info
The campaign manager gets detained at the airport.
4.4k words
4.37
7.3k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey walked towards the sliding glass doors of SFO's Terminal 3 in the foggy morning dampness, her black high heels clicking along at a quick pace. "I don't need to rush, I'm not late," she chastened herself as the doors whooshed open, her footsteps quieting as she stepped indoors onto the carpeted floor. She wasn't late, she was nervous.

Towing her pink rolling suitcase behind her she sighed and tried to not think about what was inside, the small mesh bag causing her current wave of anxiety. Audrey was normally self-assured and confident in her own abilities to talk her way out of any trouble, but having something to hide from the TSA was another level.

She steered her way towards the security line and narrowed her eyes in concentration, examining each of the four stations to analyze the TSA agents stationed at the scanners. Three of the four lines were staffed by men so she ruled them out immediately: "I really need to avoid ending up in an awkward situation," she strategized. She set her sights on the third line from the left, staffed by a thirtysomething woman with blond hair pulled back into a sleek ponytail.

Audrey joined the crowd navigating the lines and veered towards the right, heading towards the woman's station and steadying herself with a deep breath and mini silent pep talk, "You got this, no one cares what's in your suitcase anyway, this is San Francisco." She began loading her purse and suitcase onto the long snaking roller belt leading to the machine. As she focused on getting her laptop into a gray bin and her high heels into another, she overheard the ponytailed woman say to an approaching man, "thanks John, see you in 30," as a slightly pudgy middle-aged redhead took position at the scanner.

"DAMMIT," thought Audrey, glancing around to see if it was too late to switch to another line, but she was already getting near the front and the other stations were all staffed by men anyway.

"I'll be fine, this will be fine," she repeated, but she watched the redhead's face closely and felt unnerved when she saw him nod conspiratorially at a male coworker stationed at the metal detector. The coworker smiled back and she could see them both relax their posture a bit, like they had some shared secret. Then the redhead turned to glance down at his line, evaluating the passengers heading towards him, and with Audrey the only one momentarily undistracted by luggage and shoes, his eyes met hers and she suddenly felt her stomach turn as he smiled a lopsided, joyless grin.

Barefoot and feeling very exposed, Audrey shepherded her pink suitcase along the rolling belt slowly as the line moved, and when it was her turn she took one last calming breath and adopted a faux smile of confidence, "just go, just go" she told herself as she stepped through the metal detector without incident. Her shoes were just coming through the x-ray machine and she started to feel relief until suddenly the roller belt stopped with her pink suitcase inside.

"Fuck," she thought.

She distracted herself with putting on her shoes and throwing her purse over her shoulder but she instinctively glanced over at the redheaded agent and saw his eyes twinkling with a hint of delight. This time his lopsided smile was bigger as he watched his screen. Then he raised his eyes and looked towards her, "any liquids in here?"

"Just a few lotions in the approved quart-sized bag," she answered casually, but he looked at her knowingly and said, "I'm going to have to take a look inside. Please step over here." He brought the rolling belt back to life long enough to spit out her suitcase and another agent took his place at the controls before she trailed behind him to a metal counter away from the crowd.

"I'm going to ask you to not touch anything as I do my inspection," he ordered and she nodded as he unzipped the shell, revealing her pristinely organized clothes, the bag of liquids, and a white mesh bag. He roughly reached for the mesh bag and asked, "anything dangerous in here? Any metal?" and she vigorously shook her head, "no, absolutely not. My bag of liquids are right there."

"I'm not concerned about the liquids, but I did see some unusual items on the scanner. I'm going to need to open this." His tone was affected with self-important authority but his leering gaze revealed his intentions: he knew exactly what was in that bag and planned to publicly humiliate her with it. The sideways smirk of his colleague their way made her sure of it.

But Audrey knew her rights. "Excuse me, I'd like to request a private inspection," she smiled, but he smiled back, "sure, follow me right this way."

What now? She could request a female inspector but they weren't asking to search her body, just her luggage. She couldn't ask for a woman without revealing her embarrassment and she refused to be embarrassed. She was an adult, she could own and travel with whatever adult items she wished. At least that's what she kept telling herself as she followed him through a black door in the wall and into a small but high-ceilinged room. He spread her suitcase across a small silver counter and asked her to sit in a nearby chair next to a larger white table.

His busy, bureaucratic manner had shifted into a slow, relaxed style. He still held the mesh bag in his hand but now held it up high in the air, sneering at her. "Now that you have privacy I'll go ahead and open this up." She steeled herself.

"Can you explain what this is? It seems suspicious because it clearly has some kind of gel or liquid in it." He had pulled from the bag a transparent blue tube with two finger handles at the end. "It's an... applicator," she answered.

"Can you explain its use?"

"Well, it's for lotion. It allows for lotion to be put in hard-to-reach places," she was fumbling to find an innocent explanation, "I have... dandruff... behind my ears and at the base of my scalp so this makes it easier to reach to apply lotion." She nodded confidently.

"I see," he answered, putting it back in the bag, but it was obvious that he didn't believe her, because he had already seen the shapes of all the items in this mesh bag and he was clearly going to savor making her explain each one. "Next time you need to keep this with your bag of liquids since it still has... lotion... in it," he intoned, but she could tell he was enjoying making her squirm. Her only consolation was that she had a flight to catch and this could only go on for so long.

"How about this," he asked, "what is this?" He held up a strand of anal beads with a large ring at the end. "That's an adult toy," she answered coolly, "there's nothing dangerous about that." He smirked, "I guess not, but there are regulations about traveling with power sources such as batteries. And I'm quite sure that something in here has a battery that triggered the alert at my checkpoint. Can you tell me if anything in here has a battery?"

She sighed but gathered up her confidence to reply, "yes, there's a pink colored silicone item in there that has a battery. You can find it in the very bottom." He made a show of peering into the bag and slowly reaching through the contents to get to the bottom, where he found a pink item -- narrow in the middle with two bulbous ends, one larger than the other. "This kind of device can be very dangerous on an airplane, I'll need you to show me how it operates before I can let you travel with it."

At this point Audrey was tempted to just surrender it to TSA and be done, but it had been a gift from Adam and one that she was very much looking forward to exploring with him. Amidst all of their campaign travel and their need to be in different places, Adam thought it would be a fun way for them to maintain their connection while apart. Now that she was boarding a flight to see him they were finally going to be able to play with it in person, together, and she just couldn't bear to trash it.

"Fine. It's a personal vibrator. She took it from him gingerly and pushed a hidden button that brought it whirring to life. She quickly pushed the button again to turn it off.

His eyes widened in feigned apology, "Oh I see, thank you for demonstrating. But it seems to have an antennae feature here? You'll need to explain how that works -- Bluetooth signals can interfere with the safety of an aircraft. We have to be thorough."

This was completely out of line and they both knew it, but it had gone this far and she wasn't going to let him win. "It connects to an app on my phone," she said patronizingly, as if he were too ignorant to possibly understand, "so it can be controlled remotely."

"Ah, how fascinating! The things you can find these days," he exaggeratedly marveled. "But still, I'm going to need you to demonstrate it."

"I already did."

"No no, I need to see that it's not a danger when it's being used as intended."

"Excuse me?" she inhaled.

"Show me how it's used," he commanded.

"It can be used anywhere -- it's great for this pain I sometimes get in my shoulders," she improvised, turning it on again to buzz against her left shoulder blade. "See?"

"I'm sorry, I see an instruction manual in here that's showing it being used quite differently. I'm going to need you to demonstrate it properly." She saw him fingering the tiny paper pamphlet that she and Adam were going to consult later to figure out how to set him up with remote control of it. It showed a clear picture on the cover of its intended use.

"I seriously don't understand."

"SHOW ME." His voice was unwavering now. "You can remove whatever clothing you need to remove, the door is locked and you'll have total privacy, as requested."

Audrey glanced around. It was private all right. Upon closer inspection it was distressingly private -- the walls looked like they might even be soundproofed, and the door's deadbolt had been engaged without her even noticing.

No toy was worth this trouble, this was insane. "Fine, just trash it, I need to catch my flight."

"I'm sorry, we can't just 'trash' a potentially hazardous item. You're going to need to follow my instructions or you'll be detained by TSA for further interviews."

He had to be kidding. Was he seriously threatening to keep her here and put her through an extended interrogation? She would miss her flight and it's entirely possible that word of this would get out to the press who were following Adam's campaign so closely. He'd never blame her for a situation like this but it wouldn't matter, it would create chaos and bad publicity and have the potential to reveal their hidden relationship.

She felt trapped.

"FINE. Turn around so that I can have some privacy please."

"During a TSA inspection the agent cannot leave the passenger unsupervised. Please proceed."

"Unsupervised?!" she countered. "You're right there!"

"I have to follow strict protocols to keep everyone safe. Remove your skirt and underwear to insert the device and demonstrate it."

She froze for a moment in a panic, but she thought of Adam's face and of how she'd do anything to get to him as fast as possible. There was no other option.

She would do her best to make this as clinical as possible. She laid her purse gently on the table next to her. Should she remove her shoes? It felt more clinical to do so but she prioritized speed and left the heels on. She began to hike up her pencil skirt around her waist but he stopped her, "no, I'll need you to remove that entirely please."

At this point she was done arguing and just wanted to keep things moving, so she reached behind her waist to unzip the black skirt and tug it down. As much as she wanted to keep things clinical she couldn't deny how sexy this must look -- there's only one way to get a pencil skirt off when you have a round ass and that's to wiggle around and tug it, which, when done wearing black heels, has the look of a striptease whether intentional or not. She had to lift her chest forward as she tugged the skirt down from behind. She looked at the ceiling rather than down at her breasts, which she knew looked particularly large in a tight blue sleeveless top. She had dressed a little sexier than normal because she knew that Adam would be picking her up directly from the airport.

"Oh fuck," she thought, "I wore that fucking g-string that he loves."

She lost her concentration and found herself looking right into the agent's eyes, who at this point was barely containing his glee and was gazing lasciviously at her as she struggled with her skirt. His eyes followed it as it fell into a pile on the floor around her feet and she stepped carefully out of it in her heels. Then they both glanced at her exposed legs and the front of the lacy black panties that hung on her curvy hips by single thin strands.

She had no choice but to keep going.

Rather than remove the g-string completely she decided to slide it down her thighs to just above her knees. Her shaved vulva was now completely exposed and she couldn't bear to meet the eyes of the agent training his attention on her sex. So she looked only at the pink toy and its larger bulbous end. It was a challenge to slide it inside of her tight pussy even when she wanted to, but now, under the fluorescent lights and obscene "supervision" of this stranger, she knew she had to summon all of her focus on getting it in.

She used the perfectly manicured fingers of her left hand to reach between her legs and touch the long, flowery lips of her pussy. She let her middle finger slide between the innermost labia and hoped that there would be a hint of lubrication and found that her unusually wet pussy was, indeed, wet enough. She took a step to the side so that she could lean her ass against the edge of the white table while she leaned forward to insert the pink toy.

She took a few small steps in her high heels to spread her legs apart enough for her fingers to unfold her pink inner lips, and with her other hand brought the toy between them. The large toy met the resistance of her tight pussy walls and she tried a few times to push it in before pausing for a moment to slide it around in her wet lips, lubricating it a little.

She took a breath and tried again to slide it in, this time spreading her thighs even further apart, her fingers stretching her labia wide open, and giving the bulb a strong push to begin letting the toy work its way inside of her. Even though she wasn't looking at him she could feel the excitement of the agent watching her, his breathing suddenly audible, but she didn't dare to glance his way.

The toy pushed deeper and deeper inside of her, stretching her wide open and getting deep enough that her labia began to pull around it as the bottom side of it narrowed. She felt embarrassed by the sound of her increasingly wet pussy pulling it deeper -- her juices making squishing sounds around it as she wiggled it around, waiting for it to cross that final threshold into her full depth.

When it finally popped in all the way, they could both hear it, and she involuntarily gasped at the feeling of it filling her up. She felt luridly exposed, looking down to see her black heels supporting her naked legs and her pussy spread open with just the toy's smaller pink bulb emerging from her shiny, moist pussy lips. Would this be enough, could she be done?

"Turn it on now," the agent instructed.

Oh, fuck. There was no way that turning it on wasn't going to get her juices flowing immediately. This toy was powerful and in the one time she'd practiced using it alone she had come almost instantly. She had already warned Adam that with the vibrations inside and the smaller bulb resting on her clit she was going to convulse wildly. Maybe if she could turn it on without the small bulb touching her clit she could manage it.

She reached down to the tip of the small bulb and found the button, squeezing it and closing her eyes as the vibrations immediately took hold. She was fumbling to immediately turn it off but the agent stopped her, "these types of items need to run for at least 60 seconds so that we can see that they haven't been corrupted in any way."

"Corrupted?!" she thought to herself. "Good lord, this guy is sick."

"Please demonstrate how that smaller side is intended to be used," he instructed casually.

"What do you mean?" she asked dumbly, desperately trying to ignore the vibrations coursing through her increasingly wet pussy. They could both see her heaving breaths and her trembling thighs struggling to stay spread.

"Don't make me take out the instruction manual. I'm sure that you know how to use this device properly."

Weakly she leaned back harder against the table's edge and slid her ass up over it just enough that she could sit and relax her straining muscles and unbalanced legs, but unfortunately doing so resulted in her pussy angling upwards, spreading open further to the agent's hungry eyes. She leaned back a little and rested her weight on her left hand behind her, which forced her breasts higher once again but enabled her to use her right hand to position the small bulb directly over her clit. She couldn't bear to imagine how she looked right now, completely spread open and exposed, but with her pussy grasping around the large bulb's intense vibrations and her lips now almost dripping wetness onto the table.

The small bulb's vibrations were concentrated and strong so she knew that when it touched her clit she wouldn't be able to completely control her response. She held her breath as she brought it closer and closer to her clit, until at last the pulsing toy touched her hard pink nub and made her audibly gasp. The agent breathed in deeply and took a step towards her.

She wanted to tell him to stay away but the toy's vibrations simultaneously deep in her pussy and against her sensitive clit were completely overwhelming. She wanted to maintain her guard but her only associations with this device were her fantasies about Adam, so she couldn't stop her thoughts of him from beginning to take over. His blond hair, his rough stubble, the brightness of his blue eyes... and oh, his strong naked shoulders, his long hard cock... she was losing herself in him.

"I'm going to need to inspect this device while it's running," the agent said roughly without any of his feigned control left. His voice sounded gravely now, quieter, and even amidst her arousal she noticed a bulge in his pants and his hand wandering over it.

"I'll need you to move your hand away so that I can further inspect," he whispered and she couldn't resist obeying, then let go of the small bulb against her clit as he grasped for it, tugging on it gently so that she could feel the large bulb inside pulling against her snug pussy channel, causing her muscles to spasm around it tightly, clinging to it inside of her.

Her breathing was irregular now, coming in short gasps and long drawn out moans. He watched her face, her eyes shut as she clenched around her toy. He tugged at it gently a few more times, enjoying how her labia spread around it, opening and closing as he pulled. He couldn't resist touching her, her shiny wet lips were perfect and swelling slightly. As if he were inspecting the connection between the two bulbs he let his fingers slide down from the small bulb towards the larger one, so that his index finger was now just breaching her pussy's entrance so slightly, the tip of his finger just gently touching her wet inner lips.

He paused, and she wondered if he was waiting for her to object, but she didn't have the strength to ask him to stop and at this point all she wanted was more touch, deeper touch. She almost imperceptibly spread her legs further apart and opened her eyes briefly enough to see him gawking at her pussy, exploring it with his fingertip, running it up and down her snug entrance around the protruding toy.

She was impossibly wet now and with every touch her pussy made juicy, slurping sounds around his finger, burrowing deeper into her. He lifted his other hand from where it rested on his pants and used it to position the small bulb just over her clit again, she could sense it close and opened her eyes to watch him bringing it closer to her swollen pink nub. She was desperate for it to touch her and when it did she moaned once and then started breathing in short gasps as the pressure built.

12