The Campaign Manager Pt. 08

Story Info
Adam makes one of Audrey's role-playing fantasies come true.
5.2k words
4.5
2.8k
4
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey and Adam's first night in Maui was a haze of exploration and pleasure but when they awakened the next day together they were energized for more adventures. "What time zone am I in?" Adam moaned as the sunrise woke him from a deep sleep. "Who cares," Audrey replied from the kitchen, "I'm making you coffee and we're in paradise."

Adam swung his feet to the floor and stumbled towards Audrey in the golden brightness, coming up behind her at the kitchen counter and encircling her in his strong arms. Even half-asleep he was drawn to pull himself closer to her, and she teasingly stuck her butt out to greet his hardness with a sultry wiggle. "Good morning," she breathed, "Aloha," he replied, "And what do you have planned for us today?"

"You think I have everything planned out?" she feigned incredulously. "You know me, I just like to relax and play things by ear!"

"I do know you and no you do not," he laughed. "That's what I like about you. You're always a few steps ahead of everyone else."

"Well, this morning especially," she smiled, turning and handing him a steaming mug of coffee. "Drink this so that you can catch up."

"Mmmmm, thank you," he murmured as he took a sip and looked at her watching him. "So, are you going to make me guess? Ziplining? Parasailing? A hike? Or maybe a dozen hours here in bed?"

"No, no, no, and, reluctantly, no."

"No to hours in bed together? Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yes I'm serious," she answered, "I have a really unusual idea but I'm pretty sure that you're going to like it."

"Mmmmm I love your unusual ideas," he replied, "Tell me what you're thinking."

"Well, in Venice Beach we shared a lot of fantasies. And then made a couple of them come true. You remember I told you about one of my most persistent ones -- it was an erotic story I shared with you, the one you read to me out loud, about a doctor's exam?"

"Oh yes I remember that one. About the woman getting taken advantage of by her gynecologist and his assistant?"

"God I love that one... I've always felt kind of depraved for liking those fantasies where a woman is completely vulnerable and gets dominated by an aggressive man. I know that you're not inclined towards those stories but once you were reading it..."

"... Once I was reading it aloud I got into it because I saw you getting into it. I don't think you're sick... you're always so in control all the time, it makes sense that you like to let go and imagine being in no position to make any decisions."

"Mmmmm you mean so many positions and all of the decisions are yours," she smiled.

"I'm more than happy to make all of the decisions. But first you just have to fill me in on exactly when and where I'll be making them."

"Well, this is really strange so you'll have to just give me the benefit of the doubt," she told him shyly, suddenly feeling awkward despite knowing that he'd be game for anything. It's just that she had never acted out her fantasies in a real way before, and even though he had assured her that role-playing would be fun, she knew that it would be weird at first. And having to tell him the details to get it started, before they were playing, felt so clinical.

"Ok, so, the friend who hooked us up with this condo lives upcountry and runs a small medical practice. She's an OB/GYN with an office in Makawao and a smaller one just down the road from here in Lahaina. The office here is closed on weekends so it's just... empty."

He looked at her with widening eyes, "You have a friend who's going to let us go use her actual doctor's office?! How did you even arrange this?!"

"We're... close," Audrey replied. She didn't want to get sidetracked explaining to him her long history of mutual flirtation with the lesbian doctor, Rosie, who was widely known to be kinky and adventurous. Audrey knew that she had used the office in the past for her own little parties and role-playing scenarios so when Rosie had offered her the condo to borrow it didn't feel completely inappropriate to ask if the office might be empty. Ok, it had been slightly inappropriate, but Audrey was testing all boundaries of appropriateness lately and she couldn't resist.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a key which she dangled in front of Adam's face. "What do you think?"

"I think YES," he assented, and reached his arms around her waist to pull her body close against his. "I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous about this, but I'm game."

"You're always game. That's what I love about you," Audrey offered. "So... I'm not exactly sure how we go about this."

Adam took a deep breath and adopted the serious, analytical expression that she adored because it always meant that a good idea was coming. "Ok, we need to eat something. And we need to get a little fresh air. And then we need to set our parameters and jump into this fantasy completely, with no hesitation."

Audrey felt reassured, she could tell that he was invested already and he was taking care of her to make sure that she ate something and had a chance to clear her head with some sunshine. He was always doing that, taking care of her, and it felt so good. He had so many ways of making her feel good.

A few scrambled eggs and one beach walk later, they were back in their condo sitting on the couch looking at one another expectantly. Adam began, "We already have our safe word, 'filibuster,' which we might want to consider changing because if you ever use it I'm going to crack up." "I know but I can't change it now," Audrey insisted, "It's hilarious and if I do use it we'll laugh and then move on. But I haven't had to use it before and don't expect to today."

"Fair," Adam replied, "So, thanks to your favorite fantasy story I have a pretty good sense of what we'll enjoy. You'd like me to conduct a full exam and take advantage of you along the way. And maybe by the end I'll be giving you more than just an exam..."

"Yes," Audrey chirped enthusiastically, "Yes yes. That's what I want."

"Ok," Adam nodded, "So let's drive over there and take a look around. And then I'll have you sit in the waiting room for a bit so that I can get a few things ready, and when I come and get you you'll call me 'Doctor' and I'll direct you from there."

"Yes, yes," Audrey was breathing harder now, already excited just imagining this scenario in which he would adopt this role with confidence and seriousness. All in.

They drove down the highway, making a left before hitting the main roads of downtown and driving just a few blocks uphill to a quiet open-air office park. The parking lot was mostly empty so they found a spot close to the building marked "Wahine Clinic" and walked up to the door, unlocking it and stepping inside to a darkened waiting room. Audrey found a switch and flicked on the light, relieved to see that the windows were tinted so that no one could see inside.

"Let's check it out," Adam offered and she followed him past the reception desk into a small hallway that connected four rooms. The first looked like an office but the others were exam rooms, each with a large examination table, a rolling stool, and an instrument tray next to a small counter. Adam nodded in satisfaction and Audrey smiled nervously. "Go sit in the waiting room. When I come to get you soon I'll only call you 'Miss" and you'll address me as 'Doctor Green.'" Audrey nodded. She wanted to touch him once more, remind herself that he was still her Adam, but he was already casting a spell and she knew to turn around and tread back to the entry area.

She shifted nervously on a small couch while her ears strained to make sense of muffled sounds: a door opening and closing, something metal being moved, maybe a stool being rolled? She had no idea what he was doing and then started to worry about if she should have asked Rosie for any info on where things were or if she should have given Adam more detailed instructions. But then she realized she was worrying and could just imagine Adam rebuking her, "No, stop worrying, I've got this," and so she stopped and just sat, breathing, trying to be patient.

In a few moments she heard his footsteps approaching and she looked up at him as he entered the waiting room. He was somehow dressed in a white lab coat that he must have found, and he was even holding a clipboard with papers on it, and a pen in his hand. He looked so gorgeous -- his blue eyes twinkling and his golden blond hair swept to the side with a little gel. He wasn't even wearing the same shorts he had come in with -- he had on a dark blue pair of what looked like scrubs. She looked at him searchingly.

"Miss, are you here for your annual exam?" he asked her, as if he didn't know her. She was tempted to wink but she didn't dare -- he was her doctor now, he wasn't Adam, and he definitely wasn't acting like Adam. She nodded and stood up and, without any further comment, he turned around and walked purposefully down the hallway to the last room on the left, Audrey trailing behind him expectantly.

He stopped at the doorway, "I'll give you a few moments to get ready as I read through your chart. Please take off everything and put on the gown that's on the table, with the opening in front. I'll be in shortly," and, without giving her a chance to reply, he ushered her in and closed the door behind her, leaving her alone in the small room.

She looked around and saw that a pale pink paper gown was folded on the table, and marveled at how realistic he was making this. She kept trying to appreciate his realism but honestly she felt a bit unnerved, it didn't feel at all like he was playing. He seemed like a different person and he seemed to know what he was doing. So she stepped towards the table and cautiously unfolded the gown -- a crinkly thing with openings for her head and arms and completely open in the front. There was a small plasticky string.

She began to remove her clothes, first pulling off her shirt and folding it carefully to lay on a chair in the corner, then doing the same with her bra and skirt. All she had left were her cotton panties which she peeled off quickly and added to the pile. She hurried to put on the paper gown before he returned, feeling the standard strange sensation of air on her torso before an exam. She looked around, not sure where to sit, so she decided to climb up onto the exam table and sit sideways on it facing the door, her legs dangling, pressed tightly together, waiting. She shifted nervously, the slightest movement of her ass making the plastic gown crinkle loudly.

After an interminable few moments she saw the handle turn and Adam was walking through the door with purposeful disinterest, offering no smile as he efficiently pulled over the rolling stool to sit at the end of the table. "Miss, you're new to my practice so I'll be conducting a standard annual exam today for you. Based on chart I can see that you haven't had any unusual gynecological history so I'll conduct a full basic exam."

"Ok," she nodded, wondering what that entailed.

"Please lie back on the table and raise your left arm so that I can begin with the breast exam," he directed. "Hmmm," she thought, "I guess he does know what he's doing."

She swung her legs up onto the table and laid back, putting her right arm at her side and lifting the left one above her head. He stepped next to the table and pulled open the top of her gown without untying it, exposing her left breast to the cool air. "I'm going to check your breast for any unusual lumps, so please relax as I examine it."

"Relax," she thought, "Right."

Adam rested his large hand on her breast and then pressed his fingers deeply into it in small circular motions. He was rotating his hand, pushing in roughly and then lifting his fingers lightly to trace the outline of her areola. "I'll examine your nipple now for any unusual discharge," he explained before giving it a long, hard pinch as it hardened between his fingertips. "Now I'll examine your right breast, so please lift up that arm." Audrey did as instructed and felt his hand begin to prod at her, followed by another tight squeeze of this nipple. Audrey was feeling aroused and was suddenly distracted by a growing feeling of wetness between her legs that was beginning to just dampen her paper gown.

"One thing that many doctors overlook is proper blood flow to important bodily systems," Adam intoned professionally. In our practice we check for this by measuring certain body parts before applying a gel that stimulates blood flow and engorges tissue, then measuring again. This way we can confirm through the resulting swelling that blood is flowing properly. The swelling and measuring can be slightly uncomfortable but shouldn't be painful."

Adam walked to the instrument tray and picked up a metal tool. There were two small silver plates connected by a screw that seemed to enable the plates to be brought together or pushed apart. He raised it up and explained, "This is what I'll be using to measure your nipple as I check for blood flow. Please keep your arms raised and lie still as I measure."

Audrey took a deep breath as Adam turned the screw to bring the metal plates closer together with just enough space for her nipple to fit between. He then began to turn the screw further and Audrey felt the cold metal begin to press into her nipple from both sides, crushing it as it got painfully tight. "Just a moment more," Adam reassured her as she began to moan slightly at the pressure of it. He let the instrument rest there on her breast, clinging to her nipple, as he reached for his clipboard and pen, presumably to write down whatever measurement he had taken.

Adam loosened the tool and Audrey felt a rush of pain as the feeling began to return to her crushed nipple, and then he began to do the same to her other nipple, with Audrey beginning to emit small gasps of discomfort. Adam twisted the tool slightly, ostensibly to get a proper measurement, but Audrey sensed that it was to just tug at her sore nipple harder. He loosened it and then laid it back down on the tray and picked up a tube of gel and a small brush.

"This is the engorging gel," Adam stated, "I'll be painting it onto your nipples and giving your body a few moments to increase blood flow to your nipples before I measure again." Audrey was curious about whether this gel would actually cause swelling or if it was just an imaginative part of the game. She watched curiously as Adam opened the tube and held it above her left nipple, squeezing out a large drop onto her sore skin and then quickly using the brush to spread it all around her areola and the tip of her nipple. He did the same with her other breast and suddenly Audrey began to feel an intense tingling sensation. She began to squirm slightly as the feeling intensified.

"You should be feeling some light throbbing in your nipples as the gel soaks into your skin," he offered as they sat waiting, their eyes on her pink nipples. Within a few seconds they could both see the pale pink beginning to deepen into a light rose hue and then an almost irritated red. They were beginning to get puffy. After a moment both of Audrey's nipples looked as though they'd been stung by bees: swollen, red, and engorged. They were throbbing almost painfully now.

"I'll need to measure your nipples one more time now that they're fully engorged," Adam stated, "Please stay as still as possible so that I can minimize your discomfort." Audrey braced herself for the feeling of the metal plates against her painfully swollen nipples, and Adam made no effort to be gentle as he twisted the screw and crushed her nipple again, this time causing her to yelp in pain. "I'm sorry," he apologized, "Only a moment more on this one." She was squirming as he let the metal instrument hang off of her nipple, pinching it tightly. She breathed out in relief when he loosened it but gasped again when he repeated the same rough treatment on her other nipple. He laid down the instrument back on the tray and they both looked at her irritated, abused nipples. "The throbbing should subside in a few minutes," he explained, "So while you recover I'm going to begin the pelvic exam. Please scoot down to the edge of the table."

Audrey shifted in the loud crinkly down and slid down the table to the very edge, her ass hanging slightly off the bottom of the table and her legs dangling down to the floor. Adam grabbed the rolling stool and slid it in front of her legs, which were still pressed together tightly. "I'm going to extend the stirrups so that you can rest your feet as I spread your legs for the exam," Adam said as he reached out to grab the metal footrests that were folded into the sides of the table. He stretched them out widely from the table and then leaned forward to grasp her ankles tightly, lifting them straight up into the air and then pulling them apart to rest her feet on the stirrups. He put a hand on each of her inner thighs to spread her knees outward, exposing her as widely as possible. Audrey felt both extremely vulnerable and incredibly aroused.

Adam reached for a small goose neck lamp that was tucked into the base of the exam table and stretched it out to aim it directly at her exposed pussy. The halogen light was bright and warm as he flipped on the switch to shine it onto her, and Audrey could feel him taking her in, visually examining every inch of her. She breathed unevenly, the excitement and anticipation building. Her nipples were still throbbing.

"If you consent, I'll avoid using gloves. I find that it inhibits my ability to properly examine," Adam said.

"Sure, that's fine," Audrey replied.

"I'm going to examine your vulva first, you'll feel me palpating your labia first and then sliding my fingers inside of you to examine your vagina."

Without waiting for her to reply, Adam began to touch her sensitive, wet pussy lips. She was so moist with excitement that his fingers were slipping across her skin as he pulled at her labia and squeezed her lips between his fingertips. He ran a single finger from the very bottom of her opening all the way up to the top, just below her clit, and his finger was wet with her juices as he lifted it and stood up. "It's very important for women to be in touch with their bodies and be comfortable examining themselves for any unusual changes. One of the ways I recommend is for women to smell and taste their vaginal secretions to ensure that nothing abnormal arises."

"I'm going to lift my finger to your nose so that you can smell your juices," Adam continued, and raised it up just above her mouth. She inhaled and smelled the fragrant scent of her pussy from his moistened finger. "Now please open your lips so that you can taste," Adam instructed, and when she did he slid his finger between her lips and across her tongue. She couldn't resist closing her mouth around him but before she could suck his finger he removed it.

He positioned himself with his hands back between her legs and said, "You'll now feel my fingers begin to enter you for the internal exam." He placed two fingers at the wet entrance of her pussy and began to slowly, painstakingly slide into her. She was breathing fast and moaned slightly as his fingers reached halfway into her, and she felt her muscles involuntarily contract against his intrusion. He pushed harder, further into her, and then rotated his hand so that his fingers were curling upwards into her, touching her g-spot and causing her to emit a high-pitched hum of surprise and pleasure. He stroked her gently there a few times, rhythmically, and then began to slide his fingers back out. Rather than clean his wet, sticky fingers, he wiped the wetness onto her inner thighs, leaving trails of moisture in the paths of his fingertips.

"As I mentioned during your breast exam, blood flow is a crucial part of the annual exam. I'll now be using the engorging gel again, this time on your labia and also your clitoris. That can be a very intense experience so I want you to focus on taking deep breaths and remaining as calm as possible. It shouldn't be painful."

12