The Camping Trip

Story Info
A storm wasn't the only thing brewing on this camping trip.
5.1k words
4.5
29.8k
49
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Brad, please."

"No Tina it's only a storm go back to your tent."

I had just settled down in my tent when the storm started, Tina rushed in shortly after the first clap of thunder, I'm now sitting up in my sleeping bag as Tina kneels beside me pleading to share it.

At that moment a loud crack of thunder overhead makes everything vibrate, Tina throws herself against me wrapping her arm around my chest, her body trembling.

Tina is terrified of storms, absolutely terrified, it's so bad that at it's worst she needs to take a sedative to calm herself down but even then she can be a basket case. When she was younger she would always crawl into my bed when it was storming.

"Please Brad it's yours and Dad's fault I'm here, I would have been happy staying at home."

A bright flash of lightning lights up my tent, I can clearly see the scared look on Tina's face before it goes dark and another crack of thunder makes our world vibrate and makes Tina squeeze me harder.

"You know we always go on a family camping trip on the long weekend, it's tradition."

"Well I'm 20 time for tradition to change, besides Mom's not here this year."

"That's because she looking after Gran following the operation."

More lightning and thunder, I can hear the rain now falling on my tent.

"It's raining now Brad, I'll get wet going back to my tent, please let me share your sleeping bag, it'll be like the old days when we were little."

The only problem is we aren't little now and nothing made that more obvious than when Tina came into my tent tonight. She is only wearing a little nightie and as she ducked inside a flash of lightning silhouetted her full perky breasts as she bent over, clearly braless she rushed over wrapping her arms around me, pressing her breast against me. As if that wasn't enough as she squirms against me her nightie pulls up and with each flash of lightning I see her long sensuous legs and the curve of her juicy ass.

I know Tina is attractive, she's the reason that most of my mates come round to my place. They like to perv on her and she likes to tease them by running around the house in her tight skimpy outfits showing off her tits and ass.

Before this moment I wouldn't have hesitated to let Tina share my sleeping bag, it's a double bag plenty of room, it's just that the smell of her perfume, the feel of her body pressing against mine and the sight of her perfect tits and juicy ass has given me a raging boner.

More lightning and thunder has Tina squeezing the life out of me plus she is also managing to squirm her way into my sleeping bag and I can feel her long smooth leg rubbing up against mine.

Oh fuck to add to my discomfort I'm naked, butt naked with a raging boner for my sister.

"Alright for tonight but stay on your side of the bag."

I feel a kiss on my cheek, a flash of lightning shows one of her tits has become uncovered with her squirming and I see a beautiful long hard nipple. Another clap of thunder has her wrapping her body more tightly around mine, her leg brushing against my cock.

I loosen her grip rolling onto my side, my back towards her, "Remember stay on your side."

That lasted until the next crack of thunder, her arm wraps around my chest as her body presses up against my back.

I can feel her warm breath on my neck, her chest heaving as she presses against my back, her long slender leg lying over mine, her nails digging into my chest with each clap of thunder. I try not to think about her but I can't get the image of her perky tit and hard nipple out of my mind, I'm desperate to jerk off but instead I lie motionless too scared to move.

The storm abates, Tina releases her grip on me rolling over and going to sleep, I lie for a while longer thinking about Tina and her body before eventually dropping off to sleep.

Next morning I wake to find myself pressed up against Tina, an arm wrapped around her body my hand cupping her tit, my morning wood nestled snuggly between her butt cheeks.

"Fuck," I mumble quickly rolling over, I look at Tina she hasn't moved, 'Thank God she's still asleep,' I think.

I lie silently listening to Tina's steady breathing as the camp site comes to life, Dad is up getting ready for a day on the lake.

"Right you two up and at them times a wasting."

I can see Dad through a gap in my tent flap, his back is toward our tents as he stares out over the lake at the rising sun. I don't think he knows Tina spent the night in my tent.

Tina squirms adjusting her nightie before getting out of the sleeping bag, she doesn't say anything as she makes her way to the opening, my cock stirs at the sight of her ass as she bends over leaving the tent. "Good morning to you too," I say as she disappears from sight.

"C'mon Brad time to get up your breakfast getting cold."

"Yeah little bro hand off snakey time to rise and shine."

'Bitch' I think, she's only 8 minutes older than me but treats me like a baby and it's her fault my hand is on snakey as she says, the memory of last night fresh in my mind as I jerk off.

After cleaning up I step outside, Dad is down at the lake putting the boat in the water, my breakfast sits on a camp table near the fire but I don't see Tina anywhere as I look around. Moving to the table I sit down and start eating, a movement out of the corner of my eye catches my attention, turning my head I see Tina stepping out of her tent.

As Tina steps out of her tent in a little pink bikini my cock twitches, it's not a new bikini, I've seen her wear it a hundred times and it's never affected me before but now, now the sight of her perky tits pressing against the top, her flat stomach and long legs have me hard and I think I'm about to come at the sight of her ass as she turns around bending over to pick up her towel.

"What ya looking at squirt."

"A little baby scared of a little bit of thunder and lightning."

"Piss off squirt."

"I wasn't your squirt last night Princess, I was your Knight in shiny armor protecting you from the thunder monster," I say laughing.

"Piss off and I told you not to call me Princess."

"What are you two arguing about?"

"Nothing Daddy, it's just Brad being mean as usual."

"C'mon Brad be nice to your sister we want to have a fun weekend."

"Yes Dad,' I glare at Tina with her sweet innocent smile on her face, 'Bitch.'

"Princess come help me pack the boat, Brad when your finished eating clean up and come to the boat."

Shit, Tina's always Dad's perfect little angel and I'm the problem, I wish Mom was here at least then I'll have someone on my side.

We spend most of the day on the lake, Tina and I swim around while Dad fishes, Dad tows us around on a rubber tube, Dad and I fish while Tina sunbakes and me, well I have a boner for most of the day.

The water makes Tina's bikini cling to her body, it also makes her nipples hard poking out against the bikini top, when she lies on her back her legs spread slightly showing the bikini hugging her pussy, being sucked in between her lips leaving her with a delicious camel toe and as my eyes travel over her stomach to her tits two little mountain peaks stretch up towards the sky. The view when she lies on her stomach is just as glorious, her long legs and that ass, that glorious ass, the bikini bottoms lost between her cheeks, two firm juicy cheeks that I want to spank.

As we moor the boat back at the wharf you can see the thunderheads peaking over the top of the mountains, "Looks like another storm brewing kids."

I look at Tina mouthing "No."

We have freshly cooked fish for dinner, as we eat we are serenaded by the low rumble of thunder in the distance, as darkness falls the flashes of lightning providing us with our own private fire work display.

Tina sits close to me the scent of her perfume filling the air, she's wearing a little summer dress, her tits jiggling as her body shakes with the approaching storm, her dress has ridden up showing off her firm thighs, her hand is holding mine squeezing it with each approaching clap of thunder.

"I suggest we all go to our tents now before the rain gets here, see you in the morning."

"Night Daddy."

Night Princess, night Brad."

"Night Dad."

"Alright Princess off to your own tent now."

"Please Brad just until the storm passes."

"No, go put on your big girl panties and stay in your own tent.'

"Please Brad I'll do anything, just let me stay in your tent."

"Anything."

"Yes anything, just let me stay in your tent."

"Okay then go put on your little nightie again."

"Yes, I'll get changed now."

"Wait, one more thing no bra or panties."

"What, no, what are you a sick perv or something, your my brother."

"That's fine stay in your own tent then, night."

"No wait, is that all you want, you... you don't want me to do anything else."

"Tina if you want to come to my tent you will be my bitch for the night and do whatever I tell you."

The fear in Tina's face is obvious, her shaking becoming worst and she can't stop fidgeting around.

"Tina go take one of your pills then come back and tell me your decision, don't be too long the storm will be here soon."

I'm confident I'll get what I want, with the storm around she'll be putty in my hand, what I'm going to do with this putty I'm not sure, see her naked is a given but after that I don't know. A few seconds later Tina steps out of her tent, I can see in the flashes of lightning that he is wearing her nightie, she stand there until a loud clap of thunder chases her to the fire and me.

"There perv I'm in my nightie naked, can we go to your tent now.?

"Take it off."

"What!"

"Take it off, I want to see your naked body before we go to the tent."

"No, what about Daddy."

"He's in his tent, he won't be coming out, now take it off before it starts raining."

Tina takes off her nightie to reveal her glorious naked body with her perky tits, long hard nipples and unshaven trimmed mound of pussy hair. A sight to behold and a sight to get my cock hard.

"Alright lead the way Princess."

Tina rushes off to my tent giving me a lovely view of her delicious ass bouncing along in the lightning flashes.

There is a small lantern illuminating the inside of my tent, by the time I enter Tina has already squirmed into the sleeping bag pulling it up to hide her body. "C'mon Princess time to show your knight what his reward for rescuing you is."

"What are you going to do?"

"Just uncover yourself, you promised to do anything I wanted."

"Perv," she says as she opens the sleeping bag to show me her body.

I start to undress.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready to go to bed," I say pulling my shorts and briefs down to stand in front of her naked.

"Aren't you putting something on?"

"No, I sleep naked."

I stand beside the sleeping bag with my hands on my hips, "Actually Princess you should give me a good night kiss, get on your knees and kiss my cock."

Tina didn't argue, she has obviously become resigned to the fact that she made me a promise and I own her tonight. She runs her tongue around the head of my cock before kissing me, holding her lips against me she slowly opens them sliding them along my cock swallowing me.

"No stop, just lick and kiss me."

"Why, don't you want a blow job."

"Just do as your told Princess, lick and kiss my cock."

Normally I wouldn't think twice about her sucking me off but not tonight, not with the storm and thunder, every time there's a clap of thunder she jumps and that's only going to get worst with the main storm approaching, I don't want to risk a nasty accident with my cock in her mouth.

The sight of her on her knees worshipping my cock with her lips and tongue is incredible, I swear her nipples are even longer now as I stare at her perky tits, "Jerk me off, jerk me off over your face."

"Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a blow job?" she asks just before she locks her lips over the head of my cock.

"No I want a hand job," the fear of her biting down on my cock after a clap of thunder is just too much.

Her hand glides up and down by shaft, circling around and over my head, a twitch of my cock releases a drop of precum, Tina leans forward scooping it up with her tongue as her hand pumps me faster. She looks up at me opening her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out, my cock aimed at her face as she strokes me faster. "Oh fuck," I moan my cock exploding in her hand, streams of cum hitting her on the forehead, over her eye and nose, she adjusts her hold directing my cum into her mouth and onto her tongue.

Tina remains on her knees holding my cock with her mouth open showing off her cum covered tongue, she closes her mouth to reopen it to show it is now empty, with her free hand she runs a finger over her face scooping up my cum placing it into her mouth, when she finishes cleaning her face she kisses the tip of my cock before lying back down.

"What disgusting thing are you going to now perv?"

I don't say anything lying down beside her, I move my head to her tit taking her nipple in my mouth as my hand moves to her other tit playing with it's nipple, a soft moan escapes Tina mouth.

Her nipples are incredible they must be an inch long at least and rock hard, they are very sensitive each time I grip one squeezing and pulling it she lets out a moan, her hand is on my head gently holding me against her tit as I suckle on it.

My hand moves down her body, she doesn't protest as I slide it over her stomach, running my fingers through her hair towards her pussy. She spreads her legs slightly allowing my hand to glide between her thighs, Tina's soaking wet, my finger slipping easily into her pussy.

For the next few minutes I play with Tina's pussy while I continue to suck and bite her nipple, she still has one hand resting on my head and the other is now holding my wrist encouraging my hand to move quicker and my finger deeper, her body wriggling as her moans get louder.

My cock has grown hard again, I want to fuck her, I want to feel my cock inside her, I roll on top of her my hand holding my cock rubbing it against her lips, parting them and gliding it into her pussy. Tina's pussy is wet and warm, her muscles closing around my cock as I push inside her, she reaches up grabbing my head pulling me down to her mouth as her legs wrap around me pulling me deep into her pussy.

Tina holds me tightly pressed against her body, her mouth sucking the air from my lungs as her tongue explores my mouth, her pussy massaging my cock buried deep inside her. Gradually she loosens her grip, legs releasing my body allowing me to move and fuck her, hands and mouth releasing my head.

I stare down at her watching her face, watching the bliss come over as she has an orgasm while I feel her body tremble and pussy spasm. I'm about to come, I pull my cock from her pussy and with a few quick jerks I come shooting my load over her stomach and pussy.

"Happy now perv, you had your wicked ways with your sister," Tina says rolling over with her back towards me.

As I sit there staring at her back I realise the thunder is gone, the storm has passed, I hadn't notice it stop and I assume Tina didn't either as she didn't stop me fucking her. I lie down feeling the warmth of her body next too me, the scent of our sex in the air, I listen to her gentle breathing slowly dropping off to sleep.

Next morning I wake up alone, I can hear Dad and Tina talking at the fire, I'm half worried that she might say something to him about last night but at the moment the voices sound calm. Getting dressed I step out of the tent, Dad sits beside the fire but there no sign of Tina, I walk across to him.

"Morning Dad."

"Morning Brad, sleep well."

"Yes thanks, like a log."

"Good, have your breakfast and then we'll head out for another day on the lake, when your sister get back send her down to the boat."

"Yes Dad."

It's about 15 minutes later that Tina leaves her tent, she's wearing a different bikini today, a smaller bikini than yesterdays, my cock responds instantly.

"Morning Tina, Dad's waiting for you at the boat."

Tina doesn't say anything, she just stares blankly at me then walks away toward the boat, I watch her admiring her ass as it jiggles with each step.

We spend the day on the lake again swimming, fishing, generally having fun, my cock once more hard for the day as I look at Tina's sexy body. For her part she barely looks or speaks to me, I'm worried I might have gone too far last night and that she hates me for it.

This is our final night, tomorrow we'll spend the morning on the lake and after lunch we'll pack up heading home, I need to talk to Tina and sort everything out tonight.

There's no storm tonight, the sky clear with stars sparkling and a bright full moon.

Tonight no one rushes to their tents, after dinner we just sit around the fire listening to Dad tell some of his old camp fire stories that we have heard a hundred times before. It's about 10pm when Dad and Tina decide they are going to bed leaving me alone, opportunity gone.

Splashing on the lake catches my attention, turning my chair around I look out over the water as fish jump making the moonlight ripple on the surface, I'm in my own little world when a hand touches my shoulder making me jump to my feet

Turning around Tina stands in front of me naked.

"Oh my brave and handsome knight it is time for your Princess to reward you for your bravery."

I'm too stunned to move, Tina drops to her knees pulling my pants down, I mightn't have been able to move but my cock is and by the time Tina lowers my pants it springs out at attention towards her. Without a word she takes me in her mouth, her hand playing with my balls as she sucks me until I come.

Standing up she takes my hand placing it between her thighs, her lips glisten with cum as she leans forward kissing me, "Now Sir Knight it's your turn to kneel before your Princess and worship her." She puts her hand on my head encouraging me to my knees, holding my head she moves me to her pussy, a gasp escaping from her mouth as my lips touch hers followed by moans as she holds my head while she grinds against my face until she comes.

Pulling me to my feet we kiss again, "Now Sir Knight time to sheathe your mighty sword in my scabbard, and do not fear Sir Knight there is no need to unsheathe it."

Tina had brought a rug with her and it lies on the ground near the fire, she lies down on it her knees raised, legs spread offering herself to me. I put a hand on each knee spreading her legs wider as I climb between them, she reaches down taking hold of my cock guiding it into her pussy, moaning as I slide deeply inside her.

I've only been with a couple of girls but none like Tina, the way she control her muscles to pleasure my cock is wonderful and in no time she has me on the verge of coming, this time I'm not pulling out, this time I'm filling her pussy with cum.

With a groan my cock throbs inside Tina as I come, she squeals as her pussy spasms around it, our joint orgasm making the pleasure more intense.

We lie on the blanket kissing and touching each other for a while, I haven't had a chance to think the last couple of hours about why she ignored me all day to suddenly throw herself at me tonight, I'm too swept up in the pleasure of the moment to think about anything else.

"Sir Knight your Princess has one last quest for you if you think you are up to it."

"My Princess tonight your Knight is yours to obey."

"Good, follow me to my tent my gallant knight."

Tonight she doesn't rush ahead, tonight she holds my hand escorting me in silence to her tent, once inside she turns to face me.

"Tell me my Princess what is my quest."

"I want you to take my virginity, my anal virginity."

"What?"

"I know your an ass man Brad, every date with Debbie you fuck her ass. When we were younger you used to stare at my ass, I didn't wear those clothes for your mates I wore them for you, I loved watching your cock get hard in your pants as you stared at my ass. This whole weekend you could barely take your eyes off my ass, I hoped that first morning when your cock was pressing against me that you would take me, that you would simply push your cock into my ass uninvited and fuck me."

12