The Camping Trip (a new challenge)

Story Info
Russ makes another appearance. Does John go too far?
12.2k words
4.71
6.4k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RopedBear
RopedBear
22 Followers

I was sandwiched between two bears that I was helplessly turned on by. Russ, John, and I were squished together in the back seat of Walt's sedan, forced to cuddle up by the lack of space and each of our considerable girth. Currently Russ' right arm was curled around my shoulder, and John's left elbow was against my stomach, his hand resting on my thigh. When he thought Russ wasn't looking, he would rub my leg or stomach, wherever he could reach, secretly trying to keep me aroused. Not that I needed it with all that bear flesh pressing against me. But let me go back to how I got here in the first place.

Earlier that summer, John put a long camping trip together, inviting Russ and me along with Walt, one of the school's maintenance men. He arranged things so that Russ and I would tent together, knowing this would drive me wild. I had been looking forward to the trip for weeks now. There was a lake - which meant swimming - and some canoes, and lots of hiking trails and picnic sites. And both Russ and Walt were bearish men of the type that turned me on. Guaranteed that was why John chose them to go with us, a little tease meant just for me. I was the only one going on the trip that wasn't married with kids.

A week before the campout, John told me the first challenge. "Don't bother bringing any pajamas," he said. "You're gonna sleep naked the whole campout. And you can't hide the fact from Russ. No getting into the sleeping bag and then pulling your shorts off."

If that weren't bad enough, the next day he added that if I had to get up to pee in the middle of the night, that would be naked too. Thankfully this was a remote area, so there wouldn't be other campers about. I was sure he had some more challenges up his sleeve, but just the thought of being naked and in such close quarters with Russ was enough to keep me distracted for the rest of the week.

-- Day 1 --

The day of the campout finally came and we all met at the staff parking lot. Walt was driving his four-door sedan. John had helped packing it up, and had filled up the front seat with equipment (suspicious) leaving the back seat for the rest of us to ride together. I sat in the middle.

The ride up into the mountains to the lake was a long one, tucked between John and Russ. Two bona fide bears with not enough space to keep us from rubbing up against each other. We all wore shorts and t-shirts, so skin and hair were brushing up against each other all over the back seat. And like I said, John was taking full advantage of our proximity and my body's reactions to it.

John was the organizer and un-spoken leader of the group, and had done some research on the weather for the week ahead. "The days are supposed to be nice and warm," he announced, "but the nights get really chilly up in the mountains." I sensed a catch coming up from the way he was avoiding looking at me.

"When our family camps up here, Julie and I generally zip our sleeping bags together, rather than sleeping solo. It keeps you both warmer, and the added room is much more comfortable."

Russ nodded. "I've heard about that on survival shows, its supposed to help conserve body heat."

"I'm game," Walt called back from the driver's seat.

John nudged me surreptitiously with an elbow, and I realized then what he was up to. I had been instructed to sleep in the nude, and now I was supposed to agree to zipping our sleeping bags together. This was too much, and I knew he was not going to let me out of the sleeping naked challenge. This was his plan all along. He nudged me again. I had no choice.

"Sounds fine to me, if you're OK with it, Russ," I said, hoping he'd wasn't. But I was out of luck.

"Sounds cozy," he said, and teasingly put his hand on my leg, rubbing down to my knee and laughing as I flinched in shock at the touch. "I'm sure Beth wouldn't want us to freeze to death up there." He squeezed my leg and let go, which is a good thing because if he had left it there I was afraid I would cum in my pants.

The rest of the ride was uneventful. John stopped trying to make me physically aroused, knowing that what was going on in my head was driving me to distraction just as well. How was I going to get into the sleeping bag naked without weirding Russ out? I would have to be sure I didn't have a boner when I went to climb in. I really wanted to smack John for this.

When we got to the lake I was going over scenarios of how to bring it up, waiting for a time when Russ and I were alone to broach the subject. I certainly didn't want John sticking his oar into the conversation. We finally had some time while we were setting up our tent site - John and Walt were in a different part of the site setting up their tent. After ten minutes of chickening out, I finally took a deep breath and dove in.

"So, about zipping our sleeping bags together..." I started sheepishly "...I actually didn't really bring pajamas with me."

"That's no big deal." Russ took the other end of the pole I had passed through the loops to him and fitted it into the grommet.

I put my end into my side's grommet. "I mean, like, I don't really wear pajamas."

"Really, it's no big deal," he said, unfolding another pole. "I usually just wear underwear to bed. No worries."

I was still looking down, red in the face, when he passed the pole through to my side. He could see I was still uncomfortable. "So what, do you mean you sleep in the 'all-together'?" he asked, chuckling.

"The all-together?" I repeated, not knowing what that meant.

He laughed, "You know, naked."

"Well, yeah," I said. "I don't wear anything."

This was not strictly true. Normally I also wear underwear to bed, but I was doing this for the challenge, and it would seem weird to sleep naked here if it were not my normal mode of repose.

"Well, that's fine by me," he assured me, "if that's what you're worried about."

We both bent down to put our poles in, and the tent popped into shape. We finished staking it down and putting on the rain fly in relatively comfortable silence. I felt greatly relieved to have that conversation behind us, relieved that Russ hadn't seemed at all put off by it. When we were in the tent setting up our stuff, he brought it up again.

"I actually used to sleep naked sometimes when I was single," he said, rolling out his sleeping bag. "Now I'm actually too embarrassed to sleep nude, I worry about getting a stiffy, and having Beth see it."

I laughed at the image of Russ being embarrassed for his wife to see him aroused. "Isn't that kind of the point of being married?" I teased him.

"Well, yeah, I guess I just want those times to be intentional, not accidental. I don't want her reaching over and feeling that between my legs in the middle of the night, she might get some ideas."

"Sounds like a bonus, if you ask me," I retorted.

He laughed at that, "Well, I guess you're right, something to think about..."

We were zipping the two sleeping bags together now, and I was trying not to picture the same scenario playing out later that night -- I was guaranteed to have a stiffy myself, probably for most of the night. I already had one from all this talk about Russ with a boner. He didn't seem at all uncomfortable with the subject, bringing it up again while we organized our bags for the night.

"I used to like the whole sleeping in the nude thing," he admitted. "I would walk around my apartment without any clothes all the time. It was a turn on for me, letting everything hang out. It's different now with a family. But I still take advantage of opportunities to go au-natural when they're away for a weekend, or if I'm at a hotel."

I nodded and made sounds of agreement, wanting him to continue as this would be fodder for my fantasies from now on.

"My problem," he continued, "is that I can't keep my hands off myself, and I have to jerk off if I want to get any sleep. Even then, I just get aroused again by the sheets sliding around on my bare skin, and I have to get myself off again. I usually end up putting on underwear just to get some rest!"

I was having trouble keeping myself from breathing heavily with all these images in my head, fodder for fantasies indeed! We finished with the tent set up and it was time to think about supper. I didn't know Russ that well, and I was thrilled to be in his confidence enough to have these types of conversations. I hoped for many more during this long trip.

After supper and a long time of hanging out by the campfire with a few beers, it was time for bed. Knowing the sleeping situation, I immediately started to get hard. It took quite a bit of mental control to keep from getting a full hard on, which was even harder once Russ started getting undressed. The tent was a decent size, but not quite tall enough to stand up straight in, and not quite wide enough to keep from brushing against each other as we maneuvered out of our clothes.

We had a small lamp hooked to the peak of the tent, so there was good light to see each other by. It was hard to keep my eyes off Russ' furry body, covered in soft blond curls, touches of which had turned white. It made such an interesting combination with the hair on his head, a strawberry blond almost hinting at being red. I wondered what color his beard would be, or if he had ever worn one.

He was wearing a light grey pair of boxer briefs that looked as if they had been well worn. The fabric was thin and hugged his thick thighs, the soft bulge of his penis clearly evident brushing back and forth across the fabric as he shifted his weight getting his socks off.

I had taken everything off but my white fruit of the loom briefs. Russ noticed me hesitating.

"Go ahead son, get nekkid. No need to stay modest on my account." Then he climbed into the sleeping bag, leaving me to get the rest of the way 'nekkid' on my own.

I tucked my underwear into the side pocket of my bag and kneeled down to get into bed. Then I remembered the light and stood to turn it off. I tried to hurry as I could feel blood rushing into my penis which I had so far succeeded in keeping mostly flaccid. His command to get nekkid had started the process and it was currently filling, a soft sock full of sand just starting to lift its head.

Russ lifted the flap of the sleeping bag to give me more room, and I slid myself in on the left side. There was no way to do this without quite a bit of bodily contact, which meant by the time I was fully in, I was also fully erect. Even though I was all the way to one side, our shoulders and upper arms were still touching. It was electric how our arm hairs brushed against each other. It was going to be a long time before I would be able to sleep.

We went about shifting ourselves around over the next few minutes, adjusting pillows and turning on our sides, then back again. Several times our hips touched and I felt his underwear brushing against my skin, a feeling that would stay in my memory forever, I was sure.

I ended up facing to the left, away from him, and I could feel him facing away from me. I relished the warmth of our backs pressed against each other, and again my bare bottom could feel his underwear against it. I had started to relax after a while, and was drifting somewhat when I felt Russ turn over to face me. He was breathing deeply. I figured he was mostly asleep, and now he was spooning me.

So much for relaxing, I was as hard as ever in half a second. His knees were curled behind mine, his left arm was underneath him pressed along my back, and I could feel his right arm resting between us. I could feel the fabric of his underwear against my bottom again, and imagined I could feel his soft penis on the other side of it. I could at least tell there was not a boner there.

I drifted in and out a few times, but I was too aroused to sleep. Finally I rolled over onto my back, and jumped as Russ' right arm flopped down over my chest, just at the top of my stomach. It lay there, rising and falling with my breathing. This was more than any fantasy I could have dreamed up, but I was frozen. It was silly, but I was afraid for him to wake up and find us like this, almost like I was doing something inappropriate.

Then Russ shifted again, turning slightly more toward me, dropping his right leg forward and on top of mine. I snuck a peek to my right but his eyes were still closed, his mouth slightly open in deep sleep. But I was trapped now, and getting more aroused by the second. A big old bear had me in his grasp, and he didn't even know it.

He took a deep sleepy breath and stretched a little, then slid his leg further over me, almost between my legs. He slid his right arm down over my stomach to lay below it, his open hand resting its curled fingertips on the sensitive triangle between my stomach, thigh, and pubic area, like he was preparing to tickle me there.

I had been taking deep breaths, trying to keep from cumming, but that intimate contact was too much for me, and before I knew it an orgasm was starting. I tried to keep still, breathing as silently as I could as spurts of semen started pumping out of me. This was all happening under the sleeping bag, but based on his position I was sure it must have gotten on his hand or arm. Some of it was probably soaking into the sleeping bag, too - I'd have to find a way to clean up some of the evidence before he found it in the morning.

I was coming down off the ledge, breathing in quiet gasps. My penis was finally getting soft for the first time since getting into the sleeping bag. But my worries about how to secretly clean this up disappeared when I looked over and saw that Russ had his eyes open and an embarrassed grin on his face.

"Looks like you DO have the same problem as me sleeping naked. I figured you wouldn't get any rest until that stiffy of yours relieved itself." He moved his hand down and felt around until it closed around my scrotum and my totally soft penis, rolling them around once with his fingers.

"Well, it feels like you'll be able to get some rest now. Good night," and with that he turned away from me and settled himself on his side. "Sleep tight."

He was right - I was exhausted now, and curiously no longer aroused by our proximity and all that bare skin. I turned over on my right side, facing him, and snuggled up to his back, emboldened by his having done the same thing to me earlier. I even draped my left arm over his left side, my hand laying open over his flank.

His breathing was deep and even, he seemed to have fallen back to sleep immediately on turning over. I drifted off to sleep more slowly, with my fingers occasionally brushing back and forth over the hair that coated the side of his stomach.

-- Day 2 --

When I woke the next morning Russ had already gotten out of the tent. Normally I like to lay in bed for a while waking up, but camping and sleeping on the ground is not comfortable enough for that, so I got up and out of the bag. When I went to get dressed, I realized my bag was not in the tent, and neither was Russ'. I was trying to figure out what to do, as I had no clothes to put on, when I heard the zipper open and Russ poked his head in.

"Coffee's ready," he said, "come on out and have a cup with us, we're enjoying the sunrise over the lake." He looked down at where I had covered my morning wood with my hands, hunching over slightly. "And no need to be shy," he grinned, "not after you already squirted all over my arm."

I blushed deeply as he unzipped the tent flap the rest of the way and held it open for me. He held out a mug of coffee, which I took with one hand, still holding the other over my erection. Russ was still in his grey boxer briefs, with what looked like a bit of morning wood himself.

I saw our bags over by the picnic table, and followed Russ over, where he picked up his coffee mug. I reached into my bag, but Russ said "don't worry about getting dressed yet. We're having a Pajama Sunrise with Coffee, according to John, and you're already in your pajamas..." he grinned at me. I rolled my eyes back at him. He chuckled as I put my underwear back on top of my bag.

It was chilly, but not uncomfortably cold, and it would be pleasant to warm up in the early morning sun drinking camp coffee, the best kind of coffee in my opinion. John and Walt were already standing at the water's edge with their mugs, watching the sun peek through the trees on the other side of the lake. They were both in their underwear.

It was a dream for me to see so much bear skin so naturally displayed. John was wearing a faded pair of red boxer briefs similar to Russ', the cotton thin and worn and revealing of the contours underneath. The fabric in front hung down loosely from a decent tent of morning wood. Walt was wearing tighty-whities, his morning wood held up more snugly by the fabric, his balls hugged by the pouch below. Three married men, comfortable in their skin and un-self-conscious about standing about in their underwear.

And then there was me, completely naked and very self-conscious about it, feeling like they would all be wondering why I wasn't wearing anything. As we approached the waterfront Russ put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close, addressing the others.

"Well, you said you wanted a Pajama Sunrise, John, and this is what Artie wears to bed, so it didn't seem fair to let him get dressed if we weren't." He squeezed my shoulder jovially.

"Absolutely, fair's fair," agreed John, grinning at me.

"You might need to take a plunge in the cold lake to help that morning wood settle down," added Walt, and the rest of them laughed as I blushed, forcing myself not to cover myself, keeping both hands on my mug.

"All right, take it easy on the kid," Russ chided, and I loved the fatherly tone he took in protecting me. "He's the only one here without a wife taking care of his needs."

"That's right," John said. "He's the only one of us who could get away with sleeping naked, lucky kid. I hope you behaved yourself, Russ."

Russ looked at me a little sheepishly. "Well, I may have tickled him a little, but then I let him get some sleep."

Walt and John guffawed, and the conversation moved on to more conventional topics. The sun rose over the treetops, glistening on the water, and warming our skin as it warmed the air around us. The bird song had been slowly ramping up, and now that the sun was up birds were starting to flit over the water and in the tall grasses looking for their breakfast.

The golden rays glowed on four different shades of bear fur. What I wouldn't give to have a picture of the four of us standing there soaking in the sun.

Walt, short and stout with thick arms and legs, and a tight paunch of a stomach. His body hair and beard alike were the pure white of a polar bear, as soft and white as his undies. The sunlight glistened his thick fur, warming it with yellow highlights.

John, with his reddish brown, curly pelt and beer keg of a belly. His hair picked up a burnished copper glow as the sun basked on his skin, like a tabby cat basking in the light of a summer meadow.

Russ' golden curls covered the most powerful "dad bod" of the group, a strong looking man, with thick slabs of muscle hidden by a decent layer of body fat. I could hardly keep my eyes off the gentle portly curves of his beer belly. Pound for pound it was the equal of the keg John boasted. Russ' fur was stunning in the dawning light. Already lustrous blond with drifts of snow, in the sun it glowed like honey and molten gold. You could curl up on his chest and wrap yourself in a quilt of golden sunlight.

My hair, including my chest, stomach, and pubic area, is light brown and wavy, with touches of blond in my beard. My legs and arms have a decent layer of light blond fur that is not always obvious since it is so light. The sunlight shone brightly in the blond, and tinged the brown with reddish highlights, similar to John's.

RopedBear
RopedBear
22 Followers