The Camping Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband & wife go on a trip with buddies.
3.4k words
4.35
443.6k
273

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Swede
Big Swede
761 Followers

It all started when my wife, Mary, and I decided to take a camping trip. My best friend, Jake, and his wife, Sam, had talked to us about camping together for two years now and it seemed like a perfect timing with both of us having vacation the same two weeks in July. As we were preparing for the trip I asked my neighbor John to borrow his tent and some other camping accessories that he had.

As we talked about camping he showed interest in joining us with his wife, Carol, so I asked them to join us. The six of us attended several parties in our neighborhood, so I felt like it would be a good mix and there wouldn’t be that awkwardness of strangers. I was really pumped to go camping, my wife and I had camped quite a bit when we were first dating and married but hadn’t since we had our son who is now 10. We dropped him and his sister off at my wife’s parents and came home to pack on the day before we were to leave.

It was great having some time alone in the house. I was so excited when we got back to our house I practically jumped my wife. I was really disappointed when she told me she had a headache and wasn't in the mood. As usual when she gets in these moods I went into the shower and jacked off.

My wife is 5’10”, 135 pounds and built like you wouldn’t believe, 36C-24-34, blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She keeps her pussy shaven and I love it. We have a pretty normal sex life for a couple in their mid-30s, once or twice a week pretty vanilla stuff but I don’t mind it as she is so hot. She gets attention when ever she enters a room and I love that feeling of having a trophy wife, especially since I am pretty average looking, 6’3”, 180 pounds, brown hair and blue eyes with an average sized penis, about 6”.

Jake owned 10 acres of land in Northern Michigan that he hadn’t developed other than to put in an outhouse and clear about 30 feet for pitching tents. There was great fishing on the lake and not many cabins, just about 10 and they were all on the other side of the lake. He told me it would be really roughing it, which is something I looked forward to but my wife was a bit anxious about. In fact, the morning we were to leave she told me she wasn’t sure she wanted to go, I told her that the others were counting on her and we had even number of couples and I would feel stupid without her. She agreed to go.

We had got up at 5 a.m. to meet our friends at the rest stop halfway up to the camp. It was a brisk morning but supposed to be a really hot week up at the lake. We threw our gear and tent into the minivan and headed out for a week of the relaxing outdoors. I noticed that John still had their lights on when we left but I thought nothing of it as I knew he would catch up with us as he drives like a moron.

We were the first to arrive at the rest area and sat in our van and I was talking about how much fun it was going to be. I didn’t care that they weren’t there yet, after all it was a three hour drive and to time it to the minute wasn’t likely. My wife said she wasn’t all that excited about going as she hates fishing and most things about the outdoors but thought it would be a great chance to hang with her two girlfriends, Sam and Carol, her best friend. We waited about 30 minutes when Jake pulled up in his car and I could barely make out the passenger and it wasn’t Sam. It was John, our neighbor who was going to join us.

My wife jumped out of our van and ran over and said where are the girls. Jake told us that they changed their minds about an hour into the trip and took John and Carol’s car back to town. They claim that Carol got sick and Sam had to drive her home.

My wife was really pissed when she came back to our car, she went into a tirade, I am not sure I have ever seen her that pissed. She said she knew Carol wasn’t sick, they just didn’t want to go. Carol and Sam had been hesitant all week my wife said. My wife only went camping so she could hang with them and now they backed out and left her without any choice unless she wanted to hitchhike home.

All the rest of the way up to camp she bitched and moaned about these two broads and I politely listened. I told her it wouldn’t be too bad and she should just enjoy the outdoors. When we got to camp the sh_t hit the fan, apparently Carol had drove home with their tents in her car. My wife whispered to me that there was no way those to guys were going to sleep in our tent as our tent was quite small and we couldn’t all comfortably fit in there. John and Jake quickly agreed to sleep outdoors, I didn’t know if they heard her or not but I was embarrassed at how selfish she sounded.

We set up camp and decided to eat dinner. Fortunately, the beer was in our car so we had plenty of it. We made a campfire and drank pretty heavily. My wife had calmed down by now and seemed to be enjoying the conversation and the beer, of course. She was very happy that there was an outhouse and she didn’t have to go in the wild.

Around ten, she said she was going to bed and asked me if I was going to join her, I knew by her tone she wanted me to but I wanted to stay up and bullshit with the boys so more, so I told her to go to bed without me.

We sat there another hour or so and suddenly we heard a clap of thunder and light sprinkles. John said we can’t sleep out in this and suggested him and Jake go to the minivan and drop the seats and sleep there. I don’t know what came over me but despite my wife’s warning, I told them they should sleep in our tent as it was so hot that they would suffocate in the van. They both agreed and then I began to wonder what did I do, my wife was going to be so pissed that I invited them into our tent.

Fortunately, she is a heavy sleeper so I told them to quietly climb in the tent and not to wake her. I opened the flap and there she was lying right in the middle of the tent on top of her sleeping bag with just a sheet over her. Her ass was hanging out a bit from under the sheet and I realized she had put on that short nightie of hers that drives me nuts as I could see the fringe of it sticking out from under the sheet.

I motioned for Jake to lie down to the left of her and for John to lie widthwise at our feet as I crawled on the right side of her. It was so hot I pulled my shirt and jeans off and just laid there in my briefs and I saw the other guys do the same thing. We didn’t have any more sheets and I knew it was too hot to have them use a blanket so what could I do.

It suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks that there were these two guys laying there in there underwear within inches of my wife who was in a short teddy that had inched up her ass and no panties or bra. I was embarrassed and wanted to tell them to go sleep in the van but how could I now after we were all situated, I didn’t want to make the situation any more awkward so I decided to just lay back and go to sleep and hope that my wife wouldn’t kill me in the morning.

It wasn’t that dark in the tent and after my eyes adjusted I could see pretty well for darkness but when it would lightning the whole tent light up like daylight. As the storm wore on I thought for sure it would wake my wife, I guess she got a little more drunk than I thought, I know I had a quite buzz and I guessed so did Jake and John.

I closed my eyes and started to think about sleep when after about ten minutes I heard John kind of giggling. I sat up and looked down at him and I noticed he was staring right at my wife’s ass which was uncovered just then a bright flash of lightning struck and we could all see her ass totally exposed as she laid there in the fetal position. All I could see was her creamy white buttocks but I knew that John and Jake got the full monty. I looked over at Jake and saw he was smiling.

Now what was I going to do, there was my best friend and neighbor staring at my wife’s shaved pussy unbeknownst to her. I looked back at John and glanced down at his mid section and saw he had a hard on that had poked out of his briefs through his fly, I knew he must have been jacking it as he looked embarrassed when I looked back at his eyes.

I then turned my attention over to Jake and saw he had his cock out as well, but what shocked me was the size of it. It had to be 9 inches long and the mushroom head as thick as a coke can. I had never seen him hard before and was shocked at how big he was.

He quickly tucked it back into his briefs, as much as he could anyway. Lightning seem to be coming left and right as both of them kept there eyes glued to her illuminated ass and pussy. I suddenly felt this surge in my own groin and looked down and realized I was hard as hell. The dampness of the rain, the look of my wife’s beautiful ass and I have to admit my best friend’s hard cock sitting within four inches of my wife’s pussy just got to me. I started to stroke mine and with that signal Jake took his back out and began jacking off again.

I couldn’t believe how risky this was yet such a tremendous turn on, if my wife woke and caught us jacking off it would probably be divorce for me but sexual desire was too strong to stop now.

I looked back at my wife’s ass and sat up a little so I could see her pussy, it is the finest pussy I have ever seen. It just perfect, about three inches long and softest lips protruding slightly. I love to eat her pussy and she loves to have it eaten. Since she has had our kids it isn’t the tightest pussy in the world but it is still hotter than hell.

John motioned to Jake to rub his cock on my wife’s pussy and Jake looked at me for permission. I froze as I laid there thinking, part of me was so turned on I really would love to see that, especially given that huge cock he had, the other part of me knew that I would be killed if she woke up.

I looked at my wife and she seemed deep asleep and I knew she was the deepest sleeper I know but she would surely wake up if a cock was rubbing her pussy. Then there was the concern over pregnancy, she wasn’t on the pill since I had a vasectomy. I reasoned that since he wouldn’t actually penetrate her that shouldn’t be a problem, especially given the size of that cock head there is no way he could stick it in without waking her. I am sure he wouldn’t dare cum on her, I pictured him pulling it back as he came and shooting on his stomach.

I don’t know what came over me but I nodded yes and Jake smiled as he slowly slid his cock up next to her pussy lips. I couldn’t see very well so I sat up completely now so I could get a good view of this once in a lifetime occurrence, another man’s cock up against my wife’s pussy. I motioned for John to turn on the flashlight and point it at her pussy. This was the perfect light and didn’t bother her as the light was blocked from the top of the tent by her ass.

Jake placed his cock on her right cheek first to see if she would move and she didn’t, he then slowly slid it up to her lips and held it there for about 20 seconds. Meanwhile, John and I were stroking our cocks and watching with great anticipation. Jake began to rub his cock head up and down my wife’s slit, before long we could see the moisture of his pre-cum and what looked like her natural juices shinning in the flashlight beam. I looked down at her and she had a half-smile on her face and I knew she was enjoying this in her unconscious state.

I was close to cumming so I took my hand of my cock and just watched, John was still stroking and really into it. I loved the way my wife’s pussy lips had slightly parted with each stroke up and down her pussy. More and more moisture was building and I couldn’t tell if it was Jake’s pre-cum or my wife’s pussy juices. He then pushed his head all the way down to her rectum and pushed gently on it, she let out a moan and we all jumped.

I have never had anal sex with her, although many times I have asked , she always refused, but I know her anus is sensitive. I shook my head no at him as I thought he was thinking of fucking her in the ass. Part of me wanted to see him slide that cock in her pussy and fuck her silly and part of me wanted to call a halt to it.

He slid his cock back to her pussy and rubbed up and down some more, each stroke his head parted her lips more and more. I was shocked at how deep his head had penetrated her pussy, he had to be in a good inch and a half in. I looked back at her figuring she was going to awake any minute but she was just grinning with a huge smile and then I saw her lick her lips and I was afraid she was going to awake.

I looked back at Jake and he had his eyes closed and was moving his cock up and down her slit pretty steady now. His cock head was beet red and I could tell he was close, I was trying to get his attention to motion for him to roll over and cum on his stomach, he was way too deep for my comfort to cum on her fertile pussy. Just then I heard my wife let out a huge moan and a sigh, I looked back at her pussy and realize Jake had penetrated her about four inches and was driving deeper. He had slipped past that barrier I had counted on to keep him from actually fucking her and her pussy was now his for the taking.

I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t talk as it might wake her but I had to stop him, this had gone too far. I tried to reach him to push him away but it was too late he let out a gasp and I saw cum started to ooze out of her totally stuffed pussy, he pushed in deeper and his whole body stiffened. My wife’s moan got louder and I panicked as I knew he was cumming in her fertile cunt and any second she was going to wake and KILL ME. I finally got my hand on his thigh and gave him a shove, he opened his eyes and looked startled and quickly pulled out of my wife, I guess he got carried away and I couldn’t blame him. As his huge pulsating cock was pulling out I could see more cum shooting out of his slit on to her pussy.

It was the hottest think I had ever seen there was my wife’s bald pussy covered with cum on the outside and globs of cum oozing out of the inside. I was in shock I couldn’t believe his huge cock had slid in her and especially didn’t wake her.

I quickly fell back down and thought my best defense was to pretend like I was sleeping in case she awoke. I laid there for a second and then got up enough courage to look at her and was totally freaked when she opened her eyes and winked at me.

What in the world was she doing? How long was she awake? Did she realize Jake had just cum in her fertile cunt? Or was she still out of it enough that she thought it was me that fucked her.

I had forgot all about John when I heard him let out a gasp as I glanced down there I saw him starting to cum, he must have been turned on or had one hell of a prostate as he was shooting ropes of sperm three feet high in the air. Jake was still stroking the last few drops of cum out of his cock. I could smell the sex in the air and realized my own cock was throbbing with excitement.

I wanted relief but didn’t know what to do. I looked back at my wife and she had closed her eyes and just laid there with a smile on her face. I decided I better get these guys out of here and hide what had happened. I motioned for the guys to go outside and we all got up and ran to the car to avoid the rain.

I still had a raging hard on as I sat there in disbelief at what had happened. Both Jake and John were grabbing Kleenex and cleaning themselves up. I still couldn’t believe how big Jake had got and the thought of whether my wife had ever been fucked by such a big cock before entered my mind, I don’t know why.

Jake spoke first and said sorry about fucking your wife and cumming in her pussy he said he didn’t plan too he just couldn’t stop himself. I told him she was fertile and I was in big trouble but that I understood what happened, I don’t think I would have done anything different had it been me. John said it was the hottest thing he had seen in his life and he wish it had been in Jake’s spot. They both went on and on about how hot my wife is and how surprised they were to see her shaven cunt.

I told them I thought she had the perfect pussy, and how I love to eat her pussy. Of course, they both said they would love to eat her too. I told them they better stay in the car the rest of the night as I was going to try to pretend like it was me that fucked her and hope she didn’t know otherwise. Jake said cool but John wanted his shot at her pussy. I told him no way and slipped back into the tent…

Email me at the link below if you want to read more or comment on the story.

Big Swede
Big Swede
761 Followers