The Camping Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Angie has her first gangbang.
8.7k words
4.55
24.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie: The Camping Trip

Chapter 1:

I will start this tale by telling you that myself and my wife Angie, have always had a pretty normal, I guess one would say pretty average marriage. At the time of this story, my wife was thirty-one, and I was thirty-four. We had been married for two years and were a happy, stable couple. Both had dated over the years, I had previously had a two-year relationship with another woman that just didn't work out. Neither of us had ever done anything wild. We had not sewn our wild oats, as it were.

One thing that bonded us was that we both love the outdoors. We were married in June, so we decided to plan a late sort of anniversary trip that July. As a teenager, I had traversed the Cross Mountain Trail a few times. Though considered moderate, nothing all that arduous, I loved it for the scenery. Also, there were places off the trail to camp, illegally, but a few hikers knew of these locations. This included me. We brought enough food along for perhaps five or six days. Angie and I are pretty good at fishing for trout, so we figured we could supplement our Meals Ready to Eat (MREs) and the packaged dried fruits and nuts we had brought along. We also had our small two-person tent and a sleeping bag for both of us. I prefer a framed backpack, but my wife likes a backpack without a frame. At any rate, we were loaded for bear.

The trail followed the river, but at one point seven or eight miles in there was a familiar stand of trees. The river abutted this stand, and hidden back behind those trees was an area that many used for camping. Unknown to most hikers, not to all, this well-hidden area contained a circle of rocks that many people had used for campfires. The area was a bit lower, so in the winter months, I am sure it flooded. But in high summer it was dry and comfortable. A big space, a couple of hundred feet both wide and long, all one had to do was set up the tent in an area covered with soft grass. By walking around over time, the overgrown grass and weeds were knocked down and the place became a little hidden haven.

We arrived late in the afternoon that first day. We set up the tent and used a couple of pieces of cardboard brought with us to help in trampling the grass and making the place easier to walk around in. That first evening we heated some hot water in a small pot brought for just that purpose. We each had one of our favorite MREs. We were both tired, a bit worn out more from the excitement of the journey, than the actual hike. My wife read a book by lamplight for a few minutes, one of the things she loves to do on a trip like this. Meanwhile, contented having enjoyed the day, I fell asleep very quickly.

Angie is fastidious. Even on a trip like this, she always cleans herself in the ice-cold river which I find impossible. She even washed her hair that following morning in that river which I find a bit crazy. Myself, I heated up a bit of the river water and did what we call a PTA bath. For a woman, Pussy, Tits, and Armpits. For a man, Prick, Tits, and Armpits. Kind of a little joke between the two of us.

I had wandered off to do some fishing. My bride decided that first day that she wanted to relax at the camp. We sometimes fished together, sometimes we went our own way. It just depended on our mood. The limit per day in Colorado for all the various types of trout is only four. As luck would have it, that day, I caught my limit in just a couple of hours. I could have fished longer, but I did not want to face the wrath of a Forest Ranger who I might run into. Not that I had ever seen one in the area, but a person never knew.

I prefer to clean my fish at the river, so I brought back the filleted trout in a bag brought for that purpose. To my surprise when I arrived back at camp there was a group of guys who also knew about the hidden camp site. This group of guys had set up a huge tent. I guess what one would call a pavilion tent.

My name is Darren, by the way. Not a name I love, but I live with it. At any rate, five guys had set up camp. All young, in their twenties, and I could tell immediately that my wife was infatuated with at least one or two of them. Okay, probably all five if I am honest. Myself and my wife are both Caucasian, myself about as white as one can get. Angie has a little tan to her, I am afraid of the sun. I burn easily and I just don't want to be sick. So, when fishing I look like a zombie with my skin lotion on.

The first of the group was Steven. He was a tall blond, a hunk my wife called him. Over six feet tall, blond, and blue-eyed. Muscular, a broad chest which my wife admired. He had that center cleft in his chin that always turns women on, including my wife. He had a glint in his eye when I met him, and I knew he had the hots for my wife. It turned out he was twenty-four, had just graduated from college, and was just having fun over the summer until he had to join the adult world.

Next was the quiet one. Ethan is black as midnight. A bit older at twenty-six, he was the oldest of the group of friends and the quietest. My wife says he has an incredible smile, and that she loves the way he is always showing his teeth with that smile. Just under six feet, not as built as Steven, but he has a broad chest and a winning way about him. Ethan is just friendly, a bit shy, but one of those guys you immediately like.

The third was Paul. Paul it turned out is half Japanese, half European. At the time Paul was twenty-three. For some reason, Angie was most attracted to him. A Japanese man with beautiful eyes that my wife told me she found fascinating. Five feet nine inches tall, a body that he loved to take care of. Strong muscular arms, a derriere my wife told me was to die for. When he smiled at my wife, as I entered the glade, I could see a glint in his eye. Another man that was attracted to my wife. Who could blame them?

Steven's close friend was Greg. Greg is a year younger than Steven, twenty-three, but had been a friend of his since childhood. He played football in High School and College and was built like a linebacker. Not the most handsome guy, he has one cauliflower ear and a nose that has been broken at least a half dozen times, but he still has a genuine smile. At six feet even, he was not big enough for the pros, but in college, he was pretty successful. As I said, not handsome, but the kind of guy that most women still find attractive in a strange way.

The last was James. African American, but not as dark as Ethan. He was the newest of the group, having met them over the spring. He just sort of fell in with the group of friends. At twenty-two he has striking features. A slim nose, completely unlike most black men, and blue eyes that gave away his mixed heritage. He is also the tallest of the group at six feet three inches with broad shoulders and strong and well-built arms. James is the talker of the group, and it was him that walked up to me as I entered the camp.

Now to describe my wife. Angie is five feet six inches tall. A beauty, way out of my league, but somehow she still found herself attracted to me. Long legs for her height, and an incredible butt that any ass man would be attracted to. A very pretty face, that often garnered her unwanted attention. It always made me smile to see the guys stare at her. Her green eyes are mesmerizing, but when she turned to face a man, it was her slim waist and incredible breasts that caught men's attention. My wife has D-cup breasts and men love to stare at them.

Now I am not bad-looking mind you, with dark hair, brown eyes, and features that some women find attractive. But, Angie always told me it was my sense of humor and my kindness that attracted her to me. I stand Five feet ten inches tall, and I weigh in at a whopping one hundred and sixty pounds soaking wet. So I am no Adonis. But, we have a great marriage and love each other very much.

James walked up to me extending his hand, "Hey, hello. You must be the husband. Darren, right? My name is James, these are my friends."

I took his hand in mine, "Yes, that's me, Darren. Please call me Dee, though. I see we are not the only ones who know about this place. This camping spot."

"I guess not, let me introduce my friends here." James then made the rounds and I shook hands with this group of what I soon learned were very good guys. Nice guys, who all had a sort of crush on my wife. I was used to it, I had seen this before. Many times.

Chapter 2

Now, mind you we had come here to fish and camp. I will tell you now, that in the five days we spent at the campsite, my wife never once went fishing. You will soon find out why.

That entire first day my wife flirted with these guys as they went about setting up the camp. Apparently, they planned to start their fishing the following day, so they were sort of relaxing around the camp. They chatted with each other, and my wife, of course. As I said, they turned out to be a very nice and friendly group and we both took to them right away.

That evening we started a fire. I always brought along my folding fry pan, and we used it to cook the fish I had caught that day. We shared a little bit with the guys, but mostly they ate their packed food and we enjoyed the meal with some of our snacks. There was a lot of laughing and joking, poking fun mostly at me, but I took it in stride. Finally, we said goodnight to the guys and slipped into our small tent together. You can't stand up in the tent, but you can hunch over or squat on your knees. We crawled into the tent and our attached bags. The weather was warm, so we sort of unzipped them down one side and lie back, whispering to each other of this and that.

After a few minutes, as we lie side by side, Angie reached down my body and into my underwear. She began to stroke my cock, which took about five seconds for my manhood to come to full attention. "Are we wanting something, my love?" I asked her with a grin on my face.

"Hey, Mister, are you sure you can handle this woman?"

I had to grin at her, a big grin. "Hm, maybe. I have handled her in the past. But there is something special about her tonight?" We love to play games with banter like this. It was our standard game, often before sex. As we talked I removed the only piece of clothing I still had on, my underwear. She had been in a bra and undies, but as we teased each other, she had also taken off her remaining clothing.

Smiling down at me in the semi-darkness, the only lighting in the small tent, a lantern in one corner, she straddled me and began to tease me by sliding her pussy back and forth on my hardness. "Did you want some of this, love? Did you want to get inside me, baby?"

I smiled up at her in the dim light, "Did something get you going today, love? Perhaps five handsome men who hung on your every word? I mean, I could see you were getting hot all day."

With that, she maneuvered my cock to her opening and slid it inside her. "God, you feel really good, baby. Are you going to fuck me while thinking of one of those other guys? Maybe more than one?" She did not answer me but instead leaned over and kissed me as she began to pump up and down on my cock. Our lips parted after a languid kiss, "Baby, I love you. Fuck me good..., fuck me, Angie. Imagine one of those guys, whichever you want, imagine it is his cock inside you."

"Mmmm," she kissed me once again and moaned into my mouth. She was pumping up and down on me, squeezing my cock as she is want to do. It felt so good, my wife's pussy. She loves to go slow, to tease me as she uses me for her pleasure. She once again parted out lips, "Yes baby, I am imagining a different cock inside me. Perhaps Ethan, or Paul. God, they are all so hot. Oh, baby, I am going to cum on your cock pretty soon, baby."

I placed my hands on her hips and began to pump up into her, fucking her hard, attempting to go faster into her. "Oh fuck, Angie. C-cum on my cock. I want to feel you cum on my cock and then I am going to give you my load."

Angie leaned back and I moved my hands to her breasts, her wonderful tits. I squeezed each nipple as I fucked her, as she pumped up and down on me. I know we were a bit loud, that the men around the fire or across the glade in their tent could probably hear us. If not the words, then the moans, the obvious sounds of two people coupling. Louder than then was usual for her, she began to moan, to make those familiar noises I so loved as she had her orgasm.

"Baby, d-do you want my cum? Do you want my load, Angie?"

"Y-yes, cum in me, Dee (she always calls me Dee). Fill up my pussy baby. F-fuck yes, fill up my pussy. Oh God, you feel so good, so good, baby."

I obliged her. Just as she finished her release, I shot my cum into her body. I love fucking my wife, she is a sexual animal and it always turns me on how much my love wants sex. How much she loves to cum.

Chapter 3

Angie lay in my arms in the afterglow. It had been an amazing coupling. Angie knows how to make me feel like a man. She always shows me her need by using her body to turn me on. Her movements alone are like an aphrodisiac. Angie truly does love me. I just can't explain how good she is in the sack. She is the most sexual being I have ever known, and I am lucky to be her husband. Her lover.

"How are you baby? Did you enjoy that?" I asked her.

She sort of playfully slapped me on the chest and replied, "Stupid fucking question. Yes, I had a very good time. I always do. You are my stud, baby."

"Oh, bull shit. You are spoiled by my incredible looks. I mean, what can I say? I am so handsome."

She laughed and replied, "Yes, that's it. You are my stud." I could feel her smile against me, her head lying on my chest. "Just the best. That's my husband."

I returned her smile with my own. "So, be honest. Did those five young studs get you going? I mean, you fucked me well tonight, Angie. Not that I am complaining." Again I felt her grin against my chest, but she did not answer. I think I had hit on something. I was sure that I had clued in that my wife was turned on by these men. "Come on, admit it, you liked all the attention they gave you."

"Not gonna lie..., sure, it was fun. But you are my husband. Don't you forget that, okay? I mean..., fantasy is one thing, but I love you, okay?"

I did not say anything for a few minutes. I had a thought come to mind. It was a fantasy, a fantasy that a lot of men had about her their wife. I could see her with these other guys, and in truth, I would love to watch. This thought, my wife with another man, or other men, ran like a movie through my mind. It was just a fantasy..., or was it? "Baby, there is love..., and then there is sex. Let me ask you a question. Have you ever had a fantasy of..., well, having a gangbang? Has the idea ever crossed your mind?"

Angie lifted onto one elbow and looked into my eyes. She did not say anything for a bit, but finally said, "Every woman has probably thought about it. Some might even like the idea. I am not sure where I fall, but in truth, it's not the kind of thing I could do. You know..., too much of a chicken." The last she said with a sort of laugh. I can't say I was not a bit disappointed, but also, not surprised. "Sorry, Dee. If you meant it, I don't think I am ready for that kind of thing."

"It's okay, baby. I was just wondering. Anyway, let's get some rest."

Chapter 4

The next morning I arose early, hoping to catch some fish. I tried to get Angie to come along, but she said she wanted to relax and enjoy the day. She wanted to relax around the camp. I also figured she wanted to hang out and flirt with the guys. I had no problem with that.

I arose before dawn and spent the early part of the day heading upriver. I use a fly rod, but I don't fly fish. I generally use salmon eggs and use the fly rod to reach places along the bank, behind rocks, or other outcroppings in the river to fish for trout. Sure, I would lose a hook now and then, but that was half the fun of the sport. Anyway, I had my limit of four fish in under an hour, so I spent the rest of the morning on the bank of a river just enjoying the view. The place, the river is beautiful, but in point of fact, all I could think about was one or more of those studs fucking my wife.

I could not take it anymore. I sat in between a couple of trees and pulled out my cock. Thinking of my wife being fucked by one or more of the guys had me so horny. I stroked my manhood and finally released my cum on the bank of the river, still thinking about my wife and these other handsome young men.

I wandered upriver for a while, enjoying the beautiful day. After about one in the afternoon, I headed back to the camp. Most of the guys were out fishing or just enjoying the scenery. My wife was sitting on a stump, Paul at her feet, the two talking of this and that. I went to the river to sort of clean up from cleaning the fish, and to give the two some private chat time. I walked back and Paul had gone to his tent, my wife now had gone to our tent.

I entered the tent, "What are you up to babe?"

"Oh..., not much. Decided to read my book. I see you once again caught your limit."

"Yep, all good-sized ones too. Should make a nice meal for tonight. I see you look all fresh and clean. Did you bathe in that ice-cold river again?"

"Yes..." There was something about the way she had said that. A look on her face. "Yes, I took a bath this morning in the river after you left."

After a couple of minutes, she said no more, so I asked, "What's on your mind, babe? Don't tell me nothing, there is something you are not saying."

Again, she hesitated. There was still that look on her face. "Okay, okay. Well, when I was taking that bath... Well, you know I go around the corner and sort of hide. You know, privacy."

"Yeah, I get it."

"Well, I think one of the guys snuck between the trees and was watching me. Honestly, I was sort of flattered. I mean, I did not feel threatened. Do you know what I mean? Should I have been..., I don't know. A bit afraid?"

"Babe, they are normal guys. You are a beauty. As long as no one is bothering you... I mean, as long as they are just peaking. I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"Can I tell you something? I mean, don't get upset with me?"

It was my turn to give my wife a bit of a strange look. "What love? Why would I be upset with you?"

"Well..., because I think it sort of turned me on. Being peaked at. It's hard to explain."

"Babe, you have nothing to be ashamed of..., no reason I would be upset. How many times do I have to tell you that you are a true beauty? You know guys stare at you... You should be used to it." No more was said about it. The rest of the afternoon into the evening was uneventful. We had just about run out of the salt we had brought along, so I decided that the next day, I would take the three-hour walk back to the road, to our car, and then drive into Leadville for some supplies.

Chapter 5

That evening we were in the tent, lying next to each other. This time it was my turn to initiate things. She was reading her book, I took it from her hand and set it aside. I leaned in and kissed her, and she immediately took the hint. "Is my baby horny, Dee?"

I grinned at her and quickly helped out of her top, and then her shorts and undies. She did the same for me, and then I slid down the bags and placed my face between her legs. Angie loves it when I blow air between her legs at her wanton pussy. "Yes, baby. That feels so good. God yes," She said as I teased her by licking her labia, one then the other.

I then lifted my head and looked at her, "Imagine that it is one of those studs in that other tent licking your pussy, baby, okay?" My beautiful wife moaned and nodded her head yes as I went to work. Up and down I licked her pussy until my tongue found the hood of her clitoris. As I manipulated her button, her clit popped out and that was my signal to stick a finger into her pussy.