The Camping Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Friday night really heats up!
9.2k words
4.7
21.8k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJoker33
TheJoker33
144 Followers

The Camping Trip Part 2

Feeling satisfied from some really good sex with my two camping neighbors, I put my bikini back on. Once Mark and Bill had put their shorts back on, we cleaned up the mess of burnt food we had and started making our dinners again.

"Hey Mark. Would you mind watching over my food please, while I clean up our sex juices off of the picnic table," I asked politely.

"Sure thing Ashley," Mark responded enthusiastically.

I proceeded to wipe down the picnic table with a couple of paper towels. Collecting up as much of our combined mixture of cum as possible. "There sure is a lot of cum here, and I can still feel it leaking out of me," I chuckle.

"Well you were just so fucking tight, there was no way we weren't going to fill you up," Bill added.

With our meals finally cooked we sat at the picnic table under the soft glow of a gas lantern and the campfire ten feet away. We all ate in silence, I'm sure each of us reflected on what had just happened no longer than 30 minutes ago. I certainly couldn't believe that I had just been fucked by two cocks, but the high level of dopamine in my system; not to mention the cum leaking from my pussy and ass right now is definitive proof that I was truly fucked not long ago.

This weekend was supposed to be a girl's weekend. Samantha, Monica, and I started our little girl's weekend camping trip after we graduated from high school. We were all heading off to different colleges and knew that we wouldn't see each other during the school year, so we decided on a weekend camping trip every summer so that we could reconnect with each other.

Monica went to school at Baylor University for nursing and Samantha stayed relatively local and went to UMASS for a business degree, I went to Duke University and got my bachelor's degree in biology. I had a great biology teacher my freshman year in high school and decided I wanted to become a high school biology teacher.

Little did I know that the demand for teachers close to where I lived was pretty much non-existent. I grew up in Allenstown, New Hampshire just a stone's throw from Manchester and the State Capital of Concord. After living most of the past 4 years in North Carolina, I decided I wanted to continue to live in New England.

Given my poor teaching prospects, I resigned myself to join the family business and become a Realtor with my Mom and Dad. Once I finish my realty courses and get my apprentice Realtor's license, Jensen Realty will become Jensen Family Realty. It's not exactly what I wanted to do, but being a Realtor does have the potential to pay a lot more than teaching and that would help pay off my student loan debt quicker.

I look up from my dinner plate. Bill is sitting across from me and I suddenly remember how thick his cock felt as it stretched my pussy, a small aftershock between my legs radiates through my body. I smile as it pleases me. This is the first time in about 3 months that I had sex. I didn't have a boyfriend while at college, I devoted my time to my studies.

I wasn't celibate in college by any means, it just wasn't my top priority. But occasionally I would get that itch and the one thing with college is, that there is almost always a frat party every weekend. Being 5' 7" 118 lbs. with 34 double Ds, a nice firm ass on a slim frame, long blonde hair, and blue eyes meant that finding some random guy to soothe my itch with meaningless sex was not a problem.

Now I saw some sex shit at these frat parties that would blow your mind, but that wasn't what I was into. I just wanted some regular fucking in a private room with a guy. Now I wasn't strictly vanilla, occasionally I would let some frat guy in the backdoor. Anal sex feels good I just don't prefer it over having my pussy filled with cock.

Earlier tonight was a couple of firsts for me. I have never had sex with two guys at the same time before, which means having a dick in my ass and cunt at the same time was a new and pleasurable experience. Add that with never having sex where anyone could see me before was kind of exhilarating.

Just the mere thought of being caught in public having sex makes my pussy quiver. Could this mean that I'm an exhibitionist? Having Mark and Bill here with me makes me think that I will probably find out, after all, there isn't much privacy to be had at a campground.

Thankfully this campground has an adults-only area for those who don't want the hassle of kids around and the freedom to drink openly and not worry about being a good influence on children.

After finishing our meal we cleaned up and washed our dishes at the water station that is set up in the middle of all the campsites. It didn't take us long as we set up a system. Mark washed, I rinsed and Bill dried the dishes. With no one else here yet we didn't have to wait for access to the water station.

We headed back to our sites and set up our camp chairs around the fire. Bill brought out a radio and tuned it into a local rock station. Thankful for it being warm at night in the summer I didn't bother changing out of my bikini as I knew later that I would be going to use the campground's restrooms and shower.

From my cooler, I took out a Strawberry flavored White Claw and brought it over to the campfire. The guys sat down with a couple of beers and we listened to the music and talked.

"Ashley, are you still in school are you a member of the workforce yet?" Asked Mark.

"I actually just graduated from Duke last month," I replied.

"Congratulations what was your major?" Said Bill as he congratulated me.

"Biology, I have a bachelor's degree."

Bill took a swig of his beer and spoke, "Biology huh? So what do you plan to do with your degree?"

"Well not much really. There doesn't seem to be a great need for teachers in the area and I really want to stay here in New England," I explained to Bill and Mark. "I am taking real estate courses now and will join my parent's real estate firm."

"That's too bad that there isn't that great of a demand for teachers around here. Kind of sucks to have wasted all that time and money and not be able to use your degree," Mark stated with a bit of sadness in his voice.

"Yeah, it's a bummer for sure. So what about you guys? What are you two up to?" I asked Bill and Mark.

"I graduated this spring from Johnson and Wales with a degree in Culinary Arts," Mark answered me. "Right now though I am working part-time at a seafood restaurant in Meredith."

"Not much work for an inspiring chef?" I inquired.

"Oh no. There is plenty of work out there. I am just taking it easy this summer before I head full-blown into my career," Mark states with a look of determination on his face.

"What about you Bill?"

"I'm an electrician's apprentice. I decided to go the trade route. Plenty of work out there for people that know any trades and the pay is REALLY good as well," Bill replied adding a bit of conceit to his tone.

"You can't beat a decent paycheck," I said with a nod of my head.

We mostly listen to music while staring at the campfire. We had the occasional back-and-forth banter, telling jokes, and laughing at some of our funny life experiences that had happened over the years. I don't think any of us were drinking to get drunk as we all seemed to nurse our drinks and just enjoy the tunes, the nice night, and each other's company.

Every time there was a lull in the conversation my mind kept drifting back hours earlier to when Mark and Bill had, had their way with me. Gradually this was starting to get me horny and involuntarily I began to lightly rub my clit through my bikini bottoms. When I realized what I was doing, shocked; I looked at the guys and they appeared to be looking at the fire and not at my hand between my legs.

I emptied my first White Claw and got up to go get another one and I could feel two sets of eyes riveted to my tight ass. I exaggerated my steps and put a little extra sway in my butt as I got my drink. Knowing that they were both staring at my ass was starting to get me going again as I'm sure they could tell by my hard nipples as I walked back to the fire.

Just as I reached my chair some song with a good beat came on and I started to dance to it. Feeling the rhythm of the song flowing through me I let myself go. The guys started whistling as I danced and a warmth between my legs started to grow.

Decision made I began moving closer to Bill and Mark and started dancing sexily. As I moved closer to Mark I started emphasizing my dance moves. Getting closer and closer to Mark until he reached out to grab my hips, I quickly pulled away.

"Awwww... come on!" Mark barks out.

I chuckled and danced over to Bill. Again I started dancing closer when Bill grasped my left butt cheek. "Naughty boy!" I say as I slap his hand away.

I moved away. Both Bill and Mark groaned as I danced around the fire a few times without stopping to pay any attention to them.

My third time around the fire as I approached Mark, I blew him a little kiss and moved towards Bill. When I got in front of Bill I turned my back to him and gave my ass a playful smack, looking over my shoulder I gave Bill a wink and moved on.

Once I had the fire between us I stopped and continued to dance and sway sexily using the light of the fire to illuminate my body.

I would switch between shaking my ass and swaying my hips when my back was to the fire. When I turned towards the fire I would caress my hands across my body, sway my tits and bounce them up and down, occasionally I would squeeze them and push them together.

"Come on baby, show us those big ole titties!" Bill shouts. So I removed my top and freed the girls for all to see.

"Out fucking standing!" Mark exclaims.

I gradually make my way back around to the guys. Once I got to Mark I turned around and backed my ass up between his legs and crouched down. Grinding my ass on his crotch I could feel his big ten-inch start to swell under my ministrations.

"That's it. Grind that awesome ass on my cock," Mark says as I grasp his hands and bring them up to my chest. He quickly begins to massage my breasts and tweak my nipples.

"Ugh! Your tits feel so fucking soft yet firm, " he says as I continue to move my ass on his cock.

With only a couple of layers of clothing between us and with Mark playing with my tits I began to feel my pussy getting wet. Time to give Bill some attention so I stood up and danced my way over to him. I dropped down into his lap and started rubbing my butt on him.

"Oh yeah, it's about time you showed me some love," Bill says as I feel his thick cock come to life. I think he is too full of himself.

I turn around and straddle him, presenting him with my big boobs. Grinding my pussy on his clothed-covered cock, Bill took my right breast and sucked the nipple into his mouth while he groped my other tit. "Yes! Suck my titties!" I shriek.

Bill paid close attention to make sure he alternated between my nipples. He was sucking, licking, and lightly biting my nipples as he would pull away from my breasts. It felt so good.

Feeling like I was about to lose complete control I stood up and backed away. "Ahh, what the fuck!" a frustrated growl comes from Bill.

I moved back to Mark and gave him the same treatment as I had given Bill. Soon I was starting to want some gratification, so I got off of Mark's lap and kneeled between his legs. I put my hands on his thighs and started slowly moving them up towards his dick.

As I started rubbing his dick through his shorts I looked up into his eyes and smiled. A big grin crossed his face as I grabbed the sides of his shorts, I licked my lips and began to tug at his shorts. Mark quickly responded by lifting his hips. I pulled his shorts down freeing his nice long cock.

I smacked my lips together as I let his shorts pool at his feet, then without hesitation, I gave his member a nice long lick from his balls to the tip of his penis. Reaching the tip I began flicking my tongue around the head of his shaft.

"Jesus H. Christ, that feels amazing," Mark let out a rather throaty moan.

I encircled his head in my mouth and started to lightly bob up and down on his dick. Taking a little more of his long cock into my mouth as I could until his head reached the back of my throat. I knew I couldn't take much more of him in my mouth in my current position so I started slurping away as I fondled his balls.

"Oh Fuck!" Mark pants as I suck him off.

Drool was coming out from between my lips and I knew he was sufficiently lubricated. I drew my mouth off of his cock and sat up a bit, leaned forward, and wrapped my tits around his dick.

"Fuck my titties!" I shout, and Mark starts pistoning his dick up and down. His manhood fucking my huge tits. He kept this up until I could sense him tensing up. Quickly I withdrew my tits and got up.

"Noooo," Mark sighs as I leave him, and his cock.

Making my way back to Bill, I noticed that he had already removed his shorts and was lightly stroking himself. I grabbed the ties on each side of my bikini bottoms and gave them a pull, letting them drop to the ground.

"Bout fucking time you came back!" Bill growled.

If I wasn't so fucking horny right now, I'd cut Bill off. But I need relief, so I back up to Bill. I push his thick cock against his pelvis and smashed my ass around his shaft. I rub my ass and pussy lips up and down letting my juices coat his thickness.

"That's it baby, slide that juicy pussy all over my massive dick!" bellows Bill.

For a couple of minutes, I keep rubbing his cock between my ass and pussy lips. I was getting close cumming. I move away from Bill. "Fuck! You're such a bitch!" Bill shouts.

I make my way back to Mark and flip Bill off. I straddle him and rubbed my soaking pussy up and down his cock a few times to get him lubed up with my juices. When I figured he was juiced up enough I raised myself off of his lap.

Reaching down between us I grabbed his dick and positioned it at the entrance to my cunt and began to lower myself upon him. We both moaned simultaneously as I took his full ten-inch cock deep inside of me.

"Shit! Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock," Mark exhales. Once I was fully seated on his man meat I began to grind my clit into his pelvis as we kissed deeply.

Mark moved both of his hands to my ass and grasped each cheek and began lifting me up and down on his cock. It felt amazing as he could reach depths in my pussy that have seldom felt the touch of a man before.

"Oh yeah, your cock is so long it reaches places that most can't! It feels so good deep in my cunt," I say after breaking away from kissing. Mark starts playing with my tits as I began to ride him, giving him more freedom to lavish my breasts and nipples with pleasure.

I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm as I kept bouncing up and down on Mark's cock. My nipples were beginning to get super sensitive so I pulled them away and replaced them with my mouth. We were kissing passionately, tongues dancing together in our mouths.

We break away to breathe and Mark groans, "I'm getting close!"

"Mmmm, me too!" I exclaim.

Again Mark grabs my ass and he starts pummeling my pussy with his long cock. I can feel an orgasm coming in my stomach as he frantically plunges in and out of my snatch. The both of us are panting hard, as our climaxes begin to build. Mark pounds me, a few times I felt his dick hit my cervix sending both pleasure and pain through my body.

"I'm so close Mark, fuck me, fuck me harder!" almost shouting out between gasps of breath.

"Here it comes baby!" Mark announces through gritted teeth.

"Ohh, OOOHH, give it to me! Fill me with your sperm. I want your hot load deep inside me!" I shout out.

With one final thrust, Mark buries himself deep inside of me. "Fuck!" Mark groans.

I feel his shaft pulsing as he fires his seed into me. My pussy spasms as my orgasm races through me at the feel of his hot spunk filling my womb. "I love your hot cum deep in my snatch," I say as I drop my head onto Mark's shoulder. My body jerks from the orgasm radiating through me.

Mark holds me and kisses my neck as he rubs my back while I slowly regain my breath. Pure euphoria spreads throughout my body, I am enjoying every second of this feeling. Eventually, I feel Mark's penis begin to shrink inside of me and our cum begins to leak out around his softening shaft. My pussy starts to feel empty and my desire to be full again takes over.

Clarity starts to wash over me and I realize that I have another cock to fill my void and give me more satisfaction. I pick myself up from Mark's lap and stagger over to Bill still on a cum high. The lust in Bill's eyes matches the lust I have for my cunt to be filled with cock.

"Are you fucking ready for my hot puss?"

"You better believe it. I'm going to stretch you tight pussy with my monster cock!" Bill proclaims with certainty.

I back my tight ass up unto Bill's lap and grind my slit up and down on his thick member, lathering it up with a mixture of Mark's and my cum. I then spin around and take a knee as I slurp a couple of inches of Bill's dick into my mouth, tasting myself and Mark.

Bill moans, "I need my cock in your tight pussy now!"

"I need you to fill me up with your big thick hard-on!" I mewl as I stand up and straddle Bill.

Grabbing my ass, Bill lifts me and I reach down between us and grasp his thick shaft and aim it towards my cum leaking hole. Bill lowers me down on his stiff prick and I feel the walls of my vaginal canal stretch to accommodate his girth, "Fuuuccckkk!" I scream out as an orgasm rips through me before I am even fully seated on his magnificently thick cock.

Once I have fully taken Bill up my cunt, I sigh loudly as a wave of contentment washes over me. I slowly begin grinding my clit against his pubic bone. Bill puts his hands on the sides of my head and pulls me in for a long passionate kiss. As we kiss I start to slowly work myself up and down on his shaft.

"Bill you are so fucking thick, you feel so fucking good in my pussy!" I exclaim as I begin to increase my pace up and down on his shaft.

"Oh God Ashley, you have by far the tightest pussy I have ever had the pleasure of fucking. God I love it!" Bill almost shouts as he begins to push up into my cunt as I slam myself down.

As we start fucking for all we're worth, Bill grabs hold of my large tits and begins squeezing them. He is working them over good while his dick batters my cunt. The friction from his cock in my pussy is starting to feel like hundreds of tiny electrical impulses coursing through me.

Taking one of my tits in his mouth, Bill begins sucking like a baby trying to get milk from his momma's teat. The feeling is starting to push me towards the edge and then with his free hand Bill twists and pulls on my other nipple and it triggers a huge intense orgasm. "Ohhhh FUUUUUUCCKKK!" My pussy clamps down on Bill's shaft and convulses.

"Shiiiittt! Here it comes! I am going to fill your tight-ass pussy with my swimmers!" Bill shouts.

"Yes! Yes! Fill my cunt with all your little swimmers. Breed my pussy!" I shout, lost in the moment.

I feel his cock pulse inside of me as rope after rope of hot cum erupts from him and fills me up. Another orgasm rolls through my body as it feels like my stomach is bulging with Bill's cum. He holds me tight to him as we both pant trying to catch our breath. Little mini orgasms rake my body and I quiver in his embrace.

"My God, I am so fucking full of cum!" I shout out to no one and anyone.

"Damn girl! Please tell me you're on the pill," Bill questions with fear in his voice.

"It's a little fucking late to be asking that don't ya think?" I answer with a question. But I don't let him answer, "Yeah, I'm on the pill!"

"Phew! Dodged that bullet," he quips.

TheJoker33
TheJoker33
144 Followers