The Candidate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears tracked down KC's face as she looked at her husband.

"No. But I will be eventually. I'll go to therapy and try to put those three pieces of shit out of my mind. What you did tonight will go a long way towards helping me heal. But are you going to be all right? Tonight, you went to a place that you had sworn never to go again. And you did it for me. I am responsible for you killing three people."

Cam nodded his head. "I can live with myself. All those years ago when I told you who I was and what I had done, I promised you that I would never again be that person. But what they did to you? What they put you through? I would do this again and again to make them pay for hurting you. You're my life."

Cam raised KC's hand to his lips once again and watched as the stream of police cars and emergency vehicles streamed past them, lights flashing, speeding in the opposite direction.

Washington Herald-Examiner

August 10, 2023

Presidential Candidate; Staff Killed in Explosion

Presidential candidate Albert Sachs was killed in an explosion along with two

members of his staff: campaign manager Jerry Kowalski and driver/aide William Malva.

Sachs' publicist KC Carnahan was scheduled to drive with the candidate, however at the

last minute had decided to ride with her husband who had paid her a surprise visit.

FBI spokesman Robert Riley stated, "There does not appear to

signs of foul play. Evidence gathered so far seems to point to a leaky gas tank and a

lit cigarette."

The Herald-Examiner will continue to report on this story as it develops.

Washington Herald-Examiner

August 29, 2023

Death of Presidential Candidate Ruled an Accident

The death earlier this month of presidential candidate Albert Sachs has been ruled

an accident according to an FBI spokesman. An extensive investigation by FBI agents, ATF agents, and members of the Secret Service was unable to find any evidence that would contradict the initial report of an accidental explosion caused by a leaking fuel tank in the rented SUV driven by Sachs' longtime driver/aide William Malva.

FBI spokesman Robert Riley had this to say:

"While it is true that Albert Sachs had received many death threats, we cannot find any indication that this was anything other than a tragic accident. We have spent thousands of man-hours investigating each and every lead regarding this event. We have also conferred with all major intelligence agencies and can find no evidence of a plan to kill presidential candidate Albert Sachs. I can definitively report that there is no evidence of any conspiracy to assassinate presidential candidate Albert Sachs."

The Herald-Examiner will continue to report on this story as it develops.

Hollywood Journal

September 01, 2023.

New Host for Re-boot of C-Level Announced

It was announced today that Elon Musk will be taking over the role of "CEO" of the TV series The C-Level. Readers will remember that the role of Billionaire CEO was originally played by former presidential candidate Albert Sachs. The former host had resigned to run for President of the United States before being tragically killed in an explosion at the Iowa State Fair.

In a video statement, Musk stated that he would bring to C-Level the same level of integrity, dignity, and gravitas for which Albert Sachs was noted.

The previously recorded video ended with Musk bizarrely holding up a leather dress shoe and screaming, "Size 12 motherfuckers! Size 12!"

Setting the record straight:

The assassination of Admiral of the Fleet Albert Victor Nicholas Louis Francis Mountbatten, 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma was a major event when it occurred. Mountbatten had not only been a hero of WWII but had been the last Viceroy of India in the waning days of the British Raj. He was also a mentor to a young Prince Charles and was immensely popular throughout the United Kingdom, although he did have his detractors, including many in the British government. There had been several attempts on his life over the preceding months and years and on August 27, 1979, the IRA finally succeeded.

Thomas McMahon was arrested and tried for Mountbatten's assassination and upon his conviction received a life sentence. He was quietly released after twenty years. As of the time of the publication of this story, McMahon is still alive and living a quiet life in Carrickmacross, County Monaghan. He has to this day refused all requests to discuss the assassination.

The Miami Showband Massacre happened very much as I described it, with the exception of my fictional characters being added as band members. If you can imagine the band Journey being assassinated as they crossed the border from Idaho to California, then you can imagine the impact that this event had in Ireland in 1975. The band was loved by both Protestants and Catholics, so for the Ulster Defense Regiment to undertake these killings defied all logic. The killers were given life sentences.

Some will say that Albert Sachs is a thinly disguised version of a real-life person. The fact that this thin-skinned, real-life person has lashed out at people for commenting on his small hands; is rumored to have paid for several abortions; has a reputation for loving "water sports;" has hosted a TV gameshow; has pretended to be a billionaire; and has a grandfather who, after immigrating to North America, became a pimp and brothel owner in the Klondike, should not be construed as anything other than coincidence.