The C&s Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are more hugs upon our departure and I enjoy the warm feeling from these new friends. Mani gives me an especially warm embrace and when our eyes connect, we share a spark of something special — I want to kiss him, but am too unsure to do it. We pick up the beers for our guys as well as a couple for ourselves and make our way back to the table. The first thing I notice is that both men already have a beer. I set Aaron's down next to the one he has, and smile back at the smile he offers me.

"Did Tony show you around?"

"Yeah, we went backstage and talked to some other cocksuckers, and one who is going to be onstage later. This place is unbelievable — I would have never even thought to imagine such a place exists. Everyone is so nice too."

"That's the beauty of a private club. I can't remember more than two we had to get rid of for bad behavior — they both thought they were fighters after a couple of drinks. We just don't tolerate that here. All in all, it's just a bunch of decent guys finding like minded friendship here."

We sip our beers and I mostly listen as Aaron and Carl talk. It's part club business and plans and also about a few new potential members. My mind drifts to my time spent backstage with the other cocksuckers — there was a time not long ago I would have bristled at being called a cocksucker ... but now I understand it more. Not every man is created the same. Not every woman is created the same. As I look around me, I finally get it — we're all unique and that's the way it was intended to be. Any nervousness I had about coming here has evaporated and deep down I know I've made another shift in understanding.

After another half hour or so, the time for Mani and Chris to get on stage arrives. There's a curtain on the stage, as it opens we can all watch as a large X-framed device is pulled into position in the middle of the stage. I recognize Brandon and another of the guys from being backstage earlier as they get it set up. After they finish and exit the stage, a man who is obviously one of the Cocks climbs the few steps up at the front of the stage. After a second look, I recognize him as Carl, Aaron's friend that I didn't even notice when he left our table.

"Okay guys, settle down ... time for our good friends Chris and his cocksucker Mani to come up here and share a glimpse of their relationship with us."

There's polite applause as Chris leads Mani by the hand onto the stage from an area to the side concealed by dark side curtains. Chis holds his hands up to quiet the applause and says, "Hello good friends. Mani and I finally built up enough courage to come up here and do what many of you have done before us — show our love for one another here with our like-minded friends.

A few whoops and shouts of encouragement bring a smile to Chris's face and he points out into the crowd at a few of his best buddies. He lets the noise settle down and turns to Mani. They talk softly for a brief moment, Chris kisses Mani on his forehead and he steps away creating space between them.

"Mani, walk to the front of the stage and face our friends."

Mani obeys and I watch the delicate frame of my new friend as he walks closer to us all.

"Turn and show everyone your pretty outfit."

My eyes are glued to Mani as he gracefully turns like a model showcasing some designer created garment. He's the most feminine man I've ever seen and part of me wishes to be that pretty too. The crowd is polite, but appreciative with the few calls from the darkened club. The stage lights transition to one bright downlight on Mani and a dimmer light on Chis who stands back from the edge of the stage. A third light shines down on the St. Andrews Cross to one side.

Chris walks to where Mani is standing, they look intently into one anothers eyes, say a few words we can't hear and Chris kisses him on the lips. When he steps back, his next words are loud enough for everyone to hear, "Mani, strip for our friends — I want them to see how beautiful you are."

Having already seen him naked backstage does nothing to take away the excitement I feel in this moment. With practiced and natural grace Mani begins to remove his covering. First he sits in one flowing motion into a cross-legged position on the floor. I know he could have taken his shoes off while standing, but this is so much more artistic and beautiful. He pretends to concentrate on his shoes and it seems that he is all alone in his privacy as if none of us were watching. Mani's hands are slim and he delicately unties the shoes and sets them aside. With Mani still sitting, Chris says, "Show me."

He leans back on his hand and lifts one foot to his man. Mani's back is to us now, and in this position the bright down light makes his pink nail polish shine. As Chris holds the first foot, Mani lifts the other for his inspection. Chris not only looks at his boi's pretty feet and perfect nails, he bends and kisses the tops of both as he holds both of his hands under Mani's heels. When he is finished, he lets go and Mani gets up as gracefully as he sat down.

I find myself entranced by Mani and his gracefulness. And seeing this makes me more convinced that Aaron and I need to practice before we do our own exhibition on this stage.

But that thought fades as the two who are on stage now make a transition. Chris points to the St. Andrews Cross without a word and Mani obeys. Even his walk across the stage is sexy. If I thought I was on the fem side, Mani makes me look like a bullfrog in comparison. All of the years I've wished to be more masculine — and now I'm wishing I could be more like Mani. Oh well, we each have our burdens to bear.

Chris follows him carrying the shoes and when they get near the cross, they stop and turn again toward us. "It's time Mani. Strip!"

I'm watching his face and see the big intake of breath and the brief moment of lips pressed tight and eyes closed. I silently call to him that it's okay — you're beautiful — don't be ashamed or afraid. Perhaps he somehow heard me, his eyes open and as gracefully as every move so far, Mani peels the leggings down and off. The pink material of his panties shines even more brilliantly than backstage earlier. After a small pause, he pulls the top off and he stands naked except for his panties. His dark nipples stand out from his lighter brown skin — even from afar I can see they are hard in arousal.

"On your knees and take my shoes off."

Again, like flowing water he kneels before his man and bends to his task. With both shoes and socks removed we hear Chris say, "You know what to do."

Without another word, Mani bends and kisses the tops of both feet and waits bent over to be told what to next — "Again."

Mani obeys and offers more kisses on his man's feet.

"You know what's next."

Looking up from his place on his knees, Mani speaks loud enough for us all to easily hear, "Will you breed me tonight please. I want all of our friends to see how wonderfully you take care of my needs."

"Okay sweet one, you know what to do."

Maybe not everyone noticed, but I notice Mani's eagerness for the next task. Still on his knees, he rises up and works the belt and buttons of Chris' pants loose. It's no surprise to see Chris' hard cock spring free inches from Mani's face. As a fellow cocksucker, I can appreciate and admire what Chris has between his legs. And even from afar, it's easy to see the same admiration mixed with pride on Mani's face. Mani looks up and we all see Chris's nod that gives Mani permission to suck him. Of all of the imagined images I've thought over these last few days, what I'm actually seeing is even more erotic — more beautiful — than anything I could have conjured up in my mind. I, along with everyone in the room, watch enthralled by this open act of submission and love between these two men.

Chris wraps Mani's long black ponytail in his fist and begins to take more control of this blowjob. Mani takes him deep, and I once again promise myself I will soon be able to take my man this way too. Chris his humping into his mouth now — literally fucking his mouth. Mani, stripped naked looks so small and delicate against Chris' muscled body. I catch a glimpse of Mani's dick and see that he is obviously enjoying this experience too! If I didn't love Aaron so much, I'd love to spend some private time with Mani — I see it in my mind and wonder if Aaron and Chris would like to watch us together as a private show just for them. But with so much to see here and now, I let the thought drift away.

I don't know if my mouth and throat could take the fucking that Mani is enduring — Chris is quite a stud, that's obvious. But even the strongest of men only have so much strength and stamina and I notice the telltale signs that Mani is about to get a mouthful of his man's seed. Mani too must sense it, he raises both hands to Chris' butt and holds him tight for the finale. When Chris blows his wad, he pulls out and Mani opens his mouth for his man to empty his release into — burst after burst hits my new friend on the face and in his mouth! Mani's eyes are closed and a look of bliss paints his face even prettier. From our seats close to the stage, it's easy to see the thick consistency of Chris' cum — what missed Mani's mouth lays heavy on his face and neck — I can even see some running down his chest. I'm as hard in my pants as it gets and a part of me wants to be on this stage and have Aaron do the same thing to me.

But it's not over! Chris helps Mani get up and leads him to the cross. I think many of us are amazed that Chris is still fully erect. His cock sticks out proudly as he leads his cocksucker to the cross and ties his wrists and then his ankles to the loops embedded in the wood. In the excitement of the moment, I completely forgot that Mani is to be bred tonight. The room is dead silent now, every eye follows every move on the stage. Chris is whispering to Mani, and I see Mani nod his head in the affirmative. I know from being backstage that he just said yes to getting fucked in the ass. I lean over a whisper to Aaron, "Mani said he was going to get fucked tonight — he used a butt plug to open himself with when we were backstage earlier." Aaron nods and winks at me and sits back to watch as I do the same.

Chris is liberal with the lube, and then takes his place. The cross is placed perfectly so all of us get a nice side view of the action. Chris's cock is what my eyes follow as he steps into position — he takes his cock in his hand and rubs it up and down Mani's crack, and then slowly begins to circle the head of it around the exposed hole. With small short thrusts he begins. Mani was wise to use the plug to get him opened up before coming out on stage. Chris' cock head looks big even from here, it's swollen and flushed and beautiful to my eyes. We can all see as it begins to penetrate the body of the slight young man tied helplessly before him — we can all see when he sinks his shaft to the hilt — and we can all hear the groan of ecstasy from Mani as his man fills him!

And then it begins ... thrust after powerful thrust, Chris fucks into his sub. Both men are moaning in their very different experiences. Such is the way of life — some are created to breed and others are created to be bred. The beauty is that both sides find just what they need to be fulfilled and satisfied in the other. I'm so glad Aaron brought me to see this, it makes me feel more at peace seeing Mani enjoying what his man is giving to him. I'll never be an Aaron or a Chris — it's just not in me even if I had the body for it. As Mani accepts his man's cock, I accept my place too. In this moment of clarity I know my place is to be like Mani's place and all the other sub cocksuckers — and in this moment I want it to be sooner rather than later. For the first time since Mani and Chris started, I look around to see what others might be thinking of this. To my surprise, I see several cocksuckers on their knees servicing their man as he watches Mani get bred. In a moment of inspiration and clarity, I get on my knees between Aaron's legs and ask, "May I suck you Aaron?"

His short nod is all I need and together we dig his swollen cock out of his pants. I feel proud down here and officially join the club as a cocksucker as I take my man into my mouth and give him my best. Aaron gently strokes my hair as I suck him and I breathe deep of his musky man-scent and feel his pre-cum coat my mouth — it's the best thing I've tasted all night. I don't need to watch Mani and Chris any longer, I can see them in my mind. And now I can feel what Mani is feeling, I'm sucking my man in public just like he sucked his moments ago — and it feels great! I know we're sitting at a table in the front of the stage and I know that means a lot of people can see me cock-suck my man — and that too feels great! Part of me wants to stand up and shout it out; I'm a cocksucker — but really, there's no need. Every man in the room knew that the moment we walked in. Aaron's words bring me back to now ...

"Sit on my lap so you can see more of this, I think it's about to blow."

Aaron pushes a little farther from the table to make room, and I sit in his lap to watch the end of the presentation. He's still wonderfully hard and it feels really nice pushing against my butt. When I feel his fingers rubbing my hard dick through my pants, I lean my head back on his shoulder. On stage, Mani appears to almost be hanging by his bindings, and still Chris is breeding him. But I think Aaron's right, Chris' body language says he's about to fill his sub with cum.

Aaron whispers in my ear, "Chris can really fuck, can't he?"

I nod yes, my eyes glued to the pair on stage.

"You know that's going to be us one of these days real soon — don't you?"

I nod yes again and feel his kiss on the side of my neck.

"You want it, don't you? You can feel that sweet humiliation just thinking and talking about it, can't you?"

Again I nod yes with my eyes on the cock that's opening up Mani in a way that seems almost unbearable. But even in this almost savage breeding, I can see the tender connection between the two men. Just the little I got to know about Mani, I don't think he would settle for less than love. Then it finally happens, I feel Aaron's arm tighten around my waist as he pulls me closer — he sees it too. Finally, Chris' body tenses up and he thrusts hard into Mani's body and holds there and humps short strokes as he empties his seed into the beautiful body of my new friend. I honestly don't know how Mani took such a fucking — he's so delicate in build it seems impossible. Once it's over, Chris makes sure the ropes are quickly untied — Chris holds Mani and supports him in a tender embrace. This is almost the best part of the whole thing, seeing the sweet tender care and the obvious love they share just makes all of this more wonderful to me. I glance around and see the emotion on a lot of guys near us — and I see a number of men getting their pants back into place. I whisper in Aaron's ear, "I really like the C&s Club."

He whispers back, "I thought you would. You ready to wrap it up and head home?"

I just nod my yes and Aaron helps me stand up. I notice that Tony and Carl are also having an intimate moment together, and somehow it all just feels normal.

Aaron stands up, stretches and puts his cock back into his pants. There's a few others doing the same around us. As folks begin to get ready to leave, Aaron and I say our goodbyes to Carl and Tony and make our way to the doors. On the way, Aaron is greeted by many of the men and it makes me proud to be with him — he's obviously well liked and respected.

On the way back home, we chit chat about some of the things we liked. I told Aaron about meeting Mani backstage and what a nice guy he is. We both thought Chris's stamina was amazing — Aaron said he didn't know if he wanted to get on stage after that. He admitted that he's never seen anyone go that long and that hard.

"So, you liked it, eh Babe?'

"I loved it. I don't know why, but it really seemed to make being queer less weird — you know, all those guys doing this together. It's hard to explain."

"I hear what you're saying Shannon. My take on it is that this is the first time you've been out and proud with other men who are out and proud. Even though you've accepted you're gay — or bi. You've never been out where everyone treats it as a normal thing. I'm so glad we could do this. I think with every day that passes, you'll see that you're just another normal guy living his life."

"Would you mind if I laid in your lap and sucked you? I'm both tired and wound up, and I just want to be your cocksucker for awhile longer."

"I don't think I've ever turned down an offer like that — then again, I don't recall ever getting such a good offer. Of course Babe, fold the console up and lay down. It'll be awhile before we get home."

It takes a bit of coordination, but soon enough I have Aaron's pants open and his cock out. He lifts his butt and I pull them down enough to free his balls from being so squashed and confined. His masculine smell — the smell of cock fills my senses as I lay my head on his thigh and put his semi-hard man-flesh in my mouth. I'm not trying to get him off so much, it just feels nice to lay quietly and feel him in my mouth. I love the way the fat cock-head feels on my tongue — so smooth it doesn't seem possible. Pretty soon, my own cock is hard enough to be uncomfortable and I undo my pants to let it out. After I lay back down to suckle my man, I feel his fingers begin to fondle my own sex. I think that, for both of us, this isn't so much about sex as it is just sharing intimacy — sharing our bodies as an expression of our feelings for one another. As odd as it seems, I like this almost as much a I do wild sex. It's just so relaxing and peaceful after such a wild experience. As Aaron moves his hand to gently stroke my hair while I suck him, I realize that I'm pretty spent. It was a big night of so many new experiences and I'm just enjoying this drifting feeling with his cock in my mouth and his scent in my nose — life couldn't be better than this.

As I replay again the many things I've experienced tonight, a thought comes to mind that I need to express, "When can we start with the butt-plugs? I really am ready to lay under you."

"We can start tomorrow. I think you're too tired tonight. Tonight we need to just take a shower and get into bed."

"Okay."

I'm not totally sure what's going through his thoughts. It was a big new experience for him and it's obvious it made an impact on him. I've always thought the club would be great for both inexperienced and the more experienced guys — now I believe it even more. I feel it myself — I see what some of the guys have and it makes me realize I need more too. I need to not be careless with this person who's come into my life — I may not get another chance. Maybe it's time for me to settle down myself? Finally I feel when he falls asleep on my lap — why does this feel so good? It just seems to be important and special that he is so comfortable with me he can fall asleep with my cock laying on his lips — I can feel the warmth of his breath. I'm too tired myself to trace the path back to where and how this all started. I know it wasn't love at first sight — but I can't say when exactly it moved to something much more than sexual attraction. I have to accept that it has though. Now, I guess we have to figure out what that means and where it goes next. My thoughts wander as I drive the familiar streets back home. I'm not worried or concerned about where this might be going, just a bit puzzled maybe.

When I pull into my driveway, I open the gate and say softly, "We're home sleepyhead — Shannon, wake up Babe, we're home."

We're both too tired to do anything but share a quick shower before getting between our sheets. As Shannon snuggles close, I kiss the top of his head and lightly play my hand over his soft skin. In just a short time I can tell by his breathing that he's asleep — I ease him onto his pillow and settle in for my own much needed rest. The last thought I can recall before drifting off is how satisfying and comforting it is to have him to share my bed.