The Candy-Striper Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

As soon as he spoke, he pressed his lips firmly against hers, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth. Though Grace had some experience with kissing, it was minimal, so she ended up clattering her teeth against his. Her tongue quickly figured out what to do, however, which allowed her to focus on the unfamiliar act of unzipping someone else's pants. The weight of his engorged organ and gravity aided her fumbling efforts. The zipper was barely half-way down when Ralph's meat popped out the gap in his underwear, pressing into Grace's palm.

Grace instinctively gripped the shaft, fingers curling around the girth. His cock felt amazing.

She was a bit surprised when Ralph pulled his lips from her mouth, but the feeling of his flattened tongue running expertly up along her jaw line to her ear sent a tingle from the base of her brain straight down her spine to her pussy. Her clit felt like it was about to explode, and no one had even touched it yet.

Ralph nibbled her ear lobe, which made Grace's hips wiggle.

"Do you want to fuck me, little one?" Ralph growled into her ear.

Grace could only groan in response. Her brain was awash in hormones and confusion. She had wanted to dress sexy and attract male attention. She was curious about her mother's experiences as a candy striper, especially in the supply closet. But Grace had never expected to be having sex in that closet within an hour of arrival, and particularly not with such an old man. Especially since she had quit taking the Pill her Mom had so insisted she should.

Her common sense screamed for Grace to say "no", to say things had gotten out of hand, had gone too far, that Grace ought to tuck the hot throbbing cock she held, back into Ralph's pants and take him to the sunroom before anybody noticed that they were missing. The rest of Grace screamed 'but it is a hot throbbing cock!'

Grace automatically stroked the shaft, enjoying the sensation of how the silky outer skin slid over the inner muscle to allow her hand to slide effortlessly. Her thumb brushed up against the little flap of skin under the head, which surprised her with its mushiness. She was fascinated by how the head and shaft met at the ridge. When she slid her fist down the shaft, her pinkie tickled Ralph's scrotum. She could feel his testicle roll in its sack in response to her touch.

Ralph nibbled Grace's neck as she lifted his balls in her palm, exploring their heft, still using her thumb to stimulate the underside of his shaft.

"On, that feels good, but please don't leave a mark."

Grace knew how girls at school were teased mercilessly about hickeys, and that popping one here and now would cost her this placement. Which would mean no more time with Old Mr. Brown. That thought clarified any confusion or hesitancy - Grace accepted the fact that she wanted to spend time with Old Mr. Brown, not just this one time in the supply closet, but again and again. She wanted to get fucked - and not just once. But once would do for now.

"Your cock feels amazing," Grace sighed, stopping herself from asking out loud if they all felt so wonderful. Instead, she said, "I want to taste it."

All of her friends had bragged about giving head. There had been a huge debate one day in the back of the band room about swallowers versus spitters. Grace had blushed, then covered up by claiming to be a swallower. Now she needed to find out which she really was.

Grace dropped to her knees and took Ralph's cock deep into her throat in one swallow, not knowing any better.

"Sweetie, you seem to be a natural," Ralph growled, his fingers tangling in her hair, tugging her head back until only the helmet of his cock rested in her mouth. "Just make sure not to use too much teeth."

'Too much teeth?' Grace wondered what this meant - was she supposed to use her teeth? No one had mentioned THAT in the band room. She tentatively rolled her tongue around her flesh, and then drew back. A tiny droplet of fluid dangled from his slit. She caught this. There was not enough to really swallow, but she liked the flavour.

Guessing that 'not too much teeth' meant nibbling gently, Grace teased the ridge around Ralph's cock head. He groaned. It sounded just like what Grace had sounded like earlier, so she figured she had done well. Before she could continue further, Ralph grasped her head and held it still. Ralph began fucking her face, pushing his hardness deep to her throat and then out again. Grace quickly discovered how to relax her muscles and take his length without gagging.

"This is called face fucking," Ralph informed her as he sawed his hips back and forth, drawing his tool out of her mouth until the tip rested just on Grace's pendulous lower lip, and then sliding it along her tongue until his balls tickled her chin. He repeated this, varying the distances, as Grace learned how to move her tongue to bath his meat as it moved.

Of course, Grace was unable to respond, as much as she wanted to tell him that she had never been face fucked before, or how glad she was to have an expert like him to be her first. Not that Grace really knew how expert he was or was not, but he was certainly confident, and the band room gossip included talk about how "boys" liked to be told how great they were, even if they weren't. Grace might not be experienced, but she suspected that seniors needed as much reassurance as eighteen year olds.

Grace figured that Ralph must be good, because what he was doing sure made her feel great. Her nipples were screaming for attention, and her fluids were dripping out of her soaked panties, starting a puddle on the floor. She wished that Ralph had played with her tits before face fucking her, but instinct led her own free hand into the gap of her cleavage.

Her hand slid smoothly inside the bra cup. Though she was a virgin, Grace had recently had lots of practice at masturbation, and knew what led to pleasure. Her palm cupped the weight of her boob as her fingers kneaded her fleshy, aching nipple welcomed a familiar touch.

"Honey, at my age I ain't got but one load to offer, so if you want to fuck, you best not make me cum in your mouth."

Ralph's voice shocked Grace back into reality. As the meaning sunk into her hormonally drunk brain, Grace pouted slightly, thinking that she was not about to have the chance to decide whether she was a swallower or a spitter. She gave Ralph's shaft one more desultory pump.

Grace was unprepared for the spurt of splodge that followed. Fortunately, her mouth was still open, so the seed landed on her tongue. Instinctively, she closed her jaw and swallowed. She could feel the bulk of the cream slid down her throat and explode into her tummy while she rolled her semen coated tongue along her cheeks and palate. That gave her an excellent opportunity to enjoy the unfamiliar mix of saltiness and sweetness.

'No wonder everybody says good girls wait before sucking cock - my mother's generation wants to keep that flavour all for themselves,' Grace concluded as she discovered that she was indeed a swallower.

"Stop now, or you might get great gobs of goo all over that pretty uniform."

Ralph's comment startled Grace back into the moment. She was now desperate to get fucked, so had lots of good reasons not to waste his load on staining her outfit. Without releasing her grasp on the old man's throbbing meat, she rose smoothly to her feet.

"Take me," she begged, leaning up against Ralph, grinding her tits against his chest. Her lips mashed against his as their tongues said hello again.

Ralph grasped her shoulders, pushing her back. He undid the buttons on her top with practiced efficiency. He chuckled when her bra encased tits popped free.

The tone of his sound was so animalistic that it shook Grace to her core, sending shock waves to her toes. That distracted her while he swiftly popped her breasts free of the bra, fondling them with his wrinkly palms. His thumbs tweaked each nipple. Grace experienced electricity in her clit greater than anything she had ever felt before.

That feeling was topped after a few seconds when Ralph lowered his head. First her roughed up her tender valley with his stubble, but then he swiftly moved to bite each nipple so quickly that Grace would have thought that she was imagining it, except that the pain was so real, and so wonderful.

Grace was shaking, barely able to stand upright as Ralph's fingers found her panties and tugged them down into a puddle around her ankles. She grabbed his hand and guided his fingers to her hungry cunt. Ralph's fingers felt so unlike her own, but in the best possible way. He expertly pushed first one finger inside Grace, and then a second. As the third digit slid in, his thumb found her clit, lightly rubbing it at first until Grace groaned. Ralph then switched to bobbing the pearl with just the tip of his nail, making it dance.

Grace convulsed, her body shaking as her first orgasm at the hands of another surged through her flesh.

"Fuck me, fuck me now, please," she begged as soon as her breath returned.

With unexpected strength, Ralph lifted Grace using two hands full of ass as leverage. Her shoulders slammed back against the wall hard enough that supplies fell off the shelves.

Grace rubbed the helmet of his organ up and down her slit, gasping as it brushed her clit.

"I am so ready," Grace moaned as she lined the tip of Ralph's cock up with her opening.

He needed no more urging to slam it home. The first stroke buried it to the hilt, filling and stretching Grace's virgin passage.

Grace gave a little gasp, then relaxed and started to adjust to this strange but wonderful feeling.

"I love it," Grace giggled as Ralph bounced her on his weapon. Lifting her by the hips and then lowering her. Each stroke varied in depth that way.

"I love how tight you are," he whispered into her ear just before giving it another nibble. While doing that, he shifted techniques, leaning Grace' shoulders back against the wall, stepping back just enough that he could thrust up and down into her depths, each stroke faster than the last.

"OHMIGAWD, Fuck, yessssss..." Grace groaned as her clit danced against his thrusting tool.

She felt the familiar sensation of another orgasm approaching, not the first one other than at her own hand - Ralph had just claimed that honour - but something bigger, something better, something different.

"Harder, don't stop," she begged.

Suddenly, she came like she had never before. Ralph's surprisingly strong, old hands cupped the two cheeks of her ass and held her steady as all the feels rattled through Grace's body.

After what felt like an eternity, but was actually about a minute, the quaking subsided enough for Grace to notice that there was still a hard slab of meat pulsating in her pussy.

"Can you come inside me, or do you want me to swallow your load?" she whispered, and then giggled girlishly, loving both her own feeling and the power she sensed that she now held over men, including old Ralph.

"I would love to feel your tongue lick me clean later, but first I want to fill you up, if that's okay with you."

Grace's cunt replied for her, squeezing tightly round Ralph's shaft.

"Yes please," she added for good measure. Then she reached behind Ralph's neck and drew his mouth to hers. As their tongues played together, Grace wriggled her hips, rotating around Ralph's hardness.

Then it was Ralph's turn to shudder as his hot seed spurted into Grace. The force of Ralph's explosion triggered another climax for Grace. Their kiss muffled their mutual pleasure. They held each other until the final seepage of Ralph's explosion started to leak down Grace's inner thigh. Then he lifted her once more, easing her up off of his messy member and allowing her to regain her composure.

Grace had a moment to lick her lips and contemplate licking Ralph clean when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"What's going on in there?"

Grace pulled her outfit straight, unbunched her panties, and with a glance to make sure Ralph's zipper was up, sweetly replied "Old Mr. Brown took a wrong turn but I think I've convinced him to head to the sunroom now."

Boldly, she grasped the doorknob and stepped out, grinning.

She felt different, and not just because of the great gobs of goo in her womb. Grace wondered whether like her mother before her, she had conceived a child in the supply closet, while trying out the magic of the candy striper uniform.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers
12