All Comments on 'The Candyman'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
AnotherChapterAnotherChapter5 months ago

Simply excellent. There is a saying that has become popular, “it takes a village to raise a child”, I have never been convinced of it’s validity, but the intent is fine, but I do believe that it does sometimes take a village to save a life. This village that author created, this street of caring people, very human and initially suspicious and judgmental, were, in the final analysis, heroic. They depict a sense of community that was once the hallmark of “Neighbourhood” which so very sadly we have lost to such a large extent in our increasingly acrimonious and isolated excuse for civilization.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice going! You may have actually upstaged "Tx". Charity Begins Next Door has always been one of my fav's but this sure rates up with it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm not crying. You're crying.

Thank you. Just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jfc. Emotional damage. That was beautiful but we're in jukebox shoot territory now.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver3 months ago

I think the story would fit Romance perfectly.

5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3103 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

SIMILAR Stories