All Comments on 'The Candyman'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
extemporeextemporealmost 7 years ago
Outstanding, heart felt and perceptive . .

With this story you have joined the the very small "club" of the very best writers on this site. I've read a lot of very emotionally driven stories and this one stands out not only for the sensitive way you've portrayed this tragic situation, but in the grace and skill of your writing.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
A difficult subject

Presented with compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best story I have ever read on this site in 20 yrs...

Dude... Don't know what to say. You rock. This was a very emotional story for me. I bawled my eyes out. Thank you for writing it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn...

Terribly emotional; a true heart breaker for those who are empathetic.

Very touching depiction of the anguish the main character felt, and a very

uplifting story of human kindness and caring. Enjoyed ot, even if I did cry !!!

CSD2CSD2almost 7 years ago
Dealing with Loss

Is hard to describe. You did a great job in doing so.

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 7 years ago
Excellent

Very powerful story and very well written. Thanks for posting it. Even those who have had a tremendous loss can overcome them with love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Should be a 10

If they allowed I'd give it a 10. One of your best!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...